Carole's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,238 Followers

"What's that?" Carole asked, puzzled.

"I don't know quite how to say this," Mary said softly, almost like she was embarrassed. "I want you. I've wanted you for quite a while, but I really didn't know how to approach you. I didn't want to just be another one of your 'clients,' but I want to make love to you. I've never felt this way about another woman before in my life, but you do things to me that I've never felt before from a woman. I know you want to save your marriage, and I respect that, but in the meantime, I want you to love me. I'm so lonely, and I need you in a way that's more than just being friends. Love me, Carole, and I'll follow you through the gates of hell."

Carole had to laugh, but it was a friendly laugh, because she'd often thought about Mary in much the same way. Carole just nodded, and when they reached Mary's car, they embraced, kissing passionately, as if the floodgates had been broken open. Carole finally pulled Mary away, and told her to cool down a little.

"I want to do this right," Carole said softly. "You clear my slate for tomorrow afternoon, you get the afternoon off, and we'll go back to my place. And when we get there, I'll take you to places you've never dreamed you could go." And that's what happened. Carole and Mary spent the next afternoon making love, with Carole showing Mary all the tricks of lesbian love that she'd picked up during her tenure as the liaison officer. They were both thoroughly drained, but happy, when Mary left to go home to her young son, who always stayed with his grandmother after school.

Another person Carole confided in was Warren Somes, one of the company's top producers. Warren had been the first man to have her after she'd started in the position, and he was still the best in the building, as far as she was concerned. He was one of the few clients she had at Bourne and Bourne who treated her with some respect, and she had invited him to her room for an after-work session, where they could for the first time take their time with each other. Afterward, she had spelled out what she and Mark were planning. He would be a key recruit, because he had intimate knowledge of the Bournes' trading practices, information the feds would find very interesting, and he also knew quite a bit about the workings of the liaison officer's position. He had agreed to help, reluctantly, because he'd come to like Carole and he wanted to keep seeing her. She had finally agreed to consider continuing a relationship with him, but only if Mark gave her the OK.

This was an aspect that troubled her; what she would do about the relationships with the people she'd come to like during the past few months, after this thing was over. The one thing she hadn't counted on during the months she'd been doing this was the fact that a part of her inner carnal nature enjoyed the sexual variety of her job. Even though she loved Mark with all her mind, body and soul, she wasn't sure she could go back to the same boring sex life she'd had before the Bournes turned her into a whore. Her body had come to like the sexual stimulation she'd been getting, especially with those whom she genuinely liked. And even with those she disliked, or had no feelings for, once she got drunk or drugged, she found that she could do just about anything with anybody. When she was in that state, she lost all shame and all inhibitions, and that scared her, but it also excited her.

Another person she felt she needed to get on her side was Henry Henderson and his wife. Henry was the billionaire industrialist whose account she had allegedly stolen from, but she had befriended both of them, and she felt they could help her. And they could. They were becoming tired of being used by the Bournes for their dirty work. At first, it had been a little rich man's game that they'd played along with, something that appealed to their decadent nature. But as the years had passed and as Henry had developed something of a social consciousness, he'd come to understand that he was helping to ruin people's lives. A few weeks into their planning, Carole invited the couple to fly down from their home in New York, where they could meet and discuss something important.

The Hendersons had arrived on Friday, and after an expensive dinner, where she broached her plan to them, they had driven her to the coast, where they had rented a beach cottage for the weekend. The threesome had spent the night having superb sex, then the next morning she had invited Mark down to discuss their plan for bringing the Bournes down. It had been a fairly awkward situation, and Mark had initially balked. But finally, he came down, and he and Henry had had a frank man-to-man talk over a couple of beers and a plate of oysters about Carole and about the Bournes, then the four of them had talked. The Hendersons had agreed to do whatever they could to help, and that was considerable, for he could tie the Brothers to the phony evidence that the twins concocted to reel their prey into their clutches. Mark gave Henry the names of two prosecutors that he had been in contact with, one with the U.S. Attorney and the other with the district attorney's office, and told him to expect a call soon to set up an interview.

After lunch, Mark and Carole went for a walk down the beach. They had some things they needed to discuss about the changed nature of their relationship. For a long time, though, they just walked, listening to the sounds of the surf. Mark seemed glum, so Carole finally asked him what was wrong.

"So, did you guys have fun last night?" he said with more sarcasm and bitterness than he had intended. He knew very well how Carole and the Hendersons had spent the previous night.

"Mark, please, don't be that way," Carole answered. "It was your idea that I keep on doing this. I was ready to give it up cold turkey, but you said I needed to continue, for the greater good. Remember?"

"Yeah, yeah, I know," Mark said, finally, taking his wife's hand. "I'm sorry. You didn't deserve that. It's just that I miss you so much. I didn't think it would be this hard to live without you."

"Mark, do you think it's been easy for me?" Carole asked, forcefully, pressing the issue. "Do you think I like lying on my back or being on my knees while some clown I hardly know and barely like plows his dick in me? Do you think I get off on having some dyke who's on a power trip shove a dildo up my ass? Do you think I enjoy going days on end without seeing my children or holding the man I love at night? So please – please – don't begrudge me those times when it's good. Henry and Judy are decent people who are willing to help us, and they treat me very well. So, to answer your question, yes, we did have a very good time last night."

"OK, you've made your point," Mark said. "Besides, I've done some thinking about how I want our marriage to go after this is all over. I think we may want to experiment a little bit, although I'm still not sure how I want us to go about it. Part of me is terrified, but another part is kind of excited."

Mark had realized over the previous weeks, as Carole had, that after all of the exotic sexual vistas she'd experienced in the past few months, she probably could never go back to complete monogamy. And, frankly, he was anticipating more and more the benefits of a more open marriage. He had originally resolved that he would not fuck Carole again until she was once more his, and he had steeled himself to build up a huge load of cum for that encounter. But finally the need in his groin had gotten the best of him, so he had compromised with himself. He decided he would masturbate once a week, and once a week only, to relieve the sexual stress, and when he did the images he used were the ones he'd shot of Carole in action at the Cabaret Club. He would take an hour or more on the computer in the privacy of his home office watching Carole's lewd strip show, where she'd earned well over $1,000 in tips, and the orgy that followed. Invariably, he would hold back until he came to the part where he himself had brutally fucked his wife's mouth while she'd been blindfolded – he'd been in a seething rage, but also in a mindless lust by then – and when he came to the image of him frosting her tits with his cum, he would inevitably explode like a howitzer.

Finally, Carole came to the part she'd been dreading, a meeting with Ralph, the sinister and hulking security chief for Bourne and Bourne. This was going to be dicey, because they definitely did not want him knowing they were up to, but he had files and tapes that were quite damning against the Bournes. The Brothers had used her office, when it was between occupants, to discuss their plans for their next victim. They had had their own office wired for a video camera for blackmail purposes, but they had specifically instructed Ralph not to plant a camera in the liaison office, so they could have some privacy to discuss their plans and for … other activities. So, of course, Ralph had done just that, and he had some mighty juicy video. Mary had learned about the twins' activities, and Ralph's tapes, when she'd gone out with him once when she'd first started at the company several years ago. He'd even showed her one, and it was quite juicy all right. Mary had never dated Ralph again after that – he'd scared the hell out of her – but she'd kept the information she'd learned tucked away in her mind.

Carole intended to find out what Ralph had and how he'd obtained the video, but he would undoubtedly extract a high price. She'd avoided him ever since that first day, when he'd fucked her ass with his unbelievable cock, which measured between 12 and 13 inches. She recalled with dread her last conversation with the man, and shuddered. He'd all but promised her that he'd arrange a gangbang featuring many of his friends, and she was certain that would be the price he'd demand.

Which was exactly what happened. Ralph was quite pleasantly surprised to see the pretty brunette walk in his basement office one Monday afternoon in early October. He'd complained to the Bournes that he wasn't getting his fair crack at the whore, but they had just shrugged and said it was Mary's call, and Mary had gone out of her way to protect Carole from Ralph, whose tastes were quite rough.

"I understand you know some things about the Bournes, some, um, things they'd probably not like known," Carole said nervously. Ralph loomed over her like some huge black Buddha.

"Oh, ho, ho," Ralph laughed mirthlessly. "So you been talking to the little sista' upstairs, have you? Yeah, they think their secret is safe because they use your office for their trysts, but I know ALL about the Bourne Brothers."

"Can you show me?" Carole said, putting as much excitement as she could in her voice. "I'd make it worth your while. You know, I never have gotten a chance to take your beautiful monster in my pussy. And I think Mary's jealous." And as she spoke she walked up close to the huge black man and ran her hand over his stiffening dick.

"You've gonna fuck me today whether I show you anything or not," he growled. "But if you really want to see my collection, if you really want to know how I do it, you gotta offer more than just a one-time thing. I can get any white chick I want for that. To really impress me, you gotta take care of my buddies, too. Not many white babes are up for something like that."

Carole swallowed hard then nodded her head. So Ralph went to his private cabinet, which looked like simply part of the wall, unlocked it, took a video out of a large collection underneath a TV monitor, plugged it in to the VCR and turned the set on.

"This is a really good one," he said with chuckle. Carole watched as Peter and Paul Bourne entered her office through the bathroom that connected her office with theirs. Peter locked the door while Paul quickly stripped, then Peter stripped as well. Her eyes got wide and her jaw dropped when the video showed the twins kissing each other wildly. She watched in disbelief as they did everything two men can do with each other, sucking each other off, then alternating fucking each other in the ass. Judy Henderson had told her months ago that she thought the brothers had a secret gay life, but Carole hadn't believed her. But here was proof in living color.

After watching the video for a while, Ralph unplugged that one and put in another one, this one of the brothers lying on the sofa naked, fondling each other while they talked about their plans for the new girl in accounting – that would be her, Carole realized.

"I've got them by the short hairs, and they don't even know it," Ralph said. "Now, it's time for you to take care of Ol' Ralphie here." So Carole reluctantly stripped for him then laid back on his day bed and let him stick his monster up her pussy. He'd had to lick her good to get her wet enough to fuck, but she soon warmed up to the task, and rode him through a succession of orgasms before he finally came like a fire hose up her cunt.

"So when do I have to do your buddies?" she asked when they were finished.

"You'll know when the time comes," he answered cryptically.

As it turned out, the time came the weekend after the following week; it was a complete surprise and it was far worse than she could have ever imagined. It was Saturday morning around 10 a.m. She was getting dressed to go to the house for the weekend to visit Mark and the kids. She'd had a very productive week gathering information, and they had much to discuss. She was dressed casually, jeans and a sweater, and she hadn't bothered with make-up. Suddenly, she heard someone knock on the door. Puzzled, she looked out the peephole but saw no one, so she tentatively opened the door, and when she did, Ralph burst in, completely knocking the chain out of the wall, followed by another black man who was not quite as big, but was every bit as menacing. Carole screamed until Ralph pressed his big hand to her mouth.

"It's time to pay up, bitch," Ralph said with a snarl. "You're coming with us."

"But, I can't," she pleaded. "I've got plans. I'm supposed to see my family this weekend. I haven't seen them in several weeks. Please, can't we do this another time?"

"C'MON, BITCH! NOW!" Ralph said angrily. It was time to show this white whore who was in charge. Just to emphasize his control, he slapped her hard across the face, sending her staggering backward, then showed her the pistol he had stuck in the waistband of his pants.

Carole was in shock. In the nearly eight months she'd been doing this, no one had treated her this way, although Deirdre, the dominant lesbian who'd first showed her the ropes of female sex, had recently introduced a little light bondage into their encounters, much to Carole's displeasure. But this was different. Fearing for her life, Carole scrambled out the door, as Ralph grabbed the room key and stuck it in his pocket. She followed the duo to a large late-model sedan, where three other bad-looking black guys sat, one in the front and two in the back. Ralph and the other man who had been at her door climbed in the front while she was shoved roughly into the back seat, between two young-looking men.

"W-w-where are we going?" she asked timidly.

"You'll know when we get there," Ralph said. "In the meantime, you boys get friendly with our whore, if you catch my drift."

"Can I at least call my husband and tell him I can't make it to the house," Carole asked meekly.

"I thought you were separated." Ralph said. "Nah, let the wimp stew all weekend. Make him think you've blown him off. Shit, by the time we get through with you, you'll never want to think about him again. Ain't that right, boys?" They all answered with a series of whoops, hollers and high fives.

As the car headed out of the city, the two men in the back with Carole took turns kissing her roughly then one peeled off her sweater and the other began to work her jeans off. Carole knew better than to struggle, and in no time they had her naked. One of the men handed Carole's panties to Ralph as a souvenir, while the other cut her bra off with a knife. The men all whistled in appreciation when they saw Carole's nakedness. The months of working out at the gym every morning before work had paid off in a very trim body that wasn't too skinny, and her tits were just the right size, fulsome without being excessive. The two men ran their rough hands all over her body, especially between her legs. She trembled at their touch, but as they took turns fingering her pussy, she felt herself getting wet.

"I think the bitch likes it," said the man on her left. "Let's see how she likes this." And he unzipped his slacks and fished out a sizable boner of about 7 inches and pulled Carole's head to his lap. In the interest of self-preservation, she opened her mouth and began to suck his tool with as much enthusiasm as she could muster.

"Hey, what about me?" said the man on her right. "Don't I get some?" The first man agreed and Carole felt herself being pulled to the right to suck another nice 7-incher, although this one was a little fatter than the first one. She sucked him deep in her throat, making humming sounds as she did. She worked her mouth all the way on his organ, feeling her nose rubbing against his kinky pubic hair. Ralph looked back from his driving and told Carole to go ahead and suck them both off, so she could get a preview of her meal for the weekend. Carole doubled her efforts, sucking the man on her right, and soon he thrust up violently and exploded a thick load of creamy white cum. Carole swallowed every drop then turned her attention to the man on her left, and it took her all of about five minutes to bring him to an equally thick white load.

Carole sat up then, her chest heaving and her silky shoulder-length dark-brown hair tousled. With her fingers she scooped a couple of drops of cum that had dribbled out the corners of her mouth and stuck them back in her mouth. From the front seat, a fifth of Seagram's 7 was passed to her and she took a big swig from the bottle, coughing slightly from the tart blend, then she took another one. She knew that if she was going to get through this ordeal she needed to be wasted, although she had no idea yet just how wasted this crowd planned on getting her.

The bottle was half gone when they reached their destination, a rustic cabin stuck back in the woods at the end of a dirt road. This was Ralph's playhouse, as he called it, where he brought his whores for wild orgies that lasted all weekend. Already there were a half-dozen cars parked in the yard by the time Ralph's car arrived. Carole was hustled out of the back seat and paraded naked into the house, where a room full of black men were drinking and smoking. A crack pipe was making the rounds in the kitchen area, and the smell of weed hung thick in the room.

As soon as Ralph entered with Carole, the room began to crackle with sexual tension, but for Carole it was the tension that comes from abject terror. For as they had walked to the cabin, Ralph had whispered something in her ear that had chilled her to the bone.

"I don't want no fakin', you hear?" he said. "You treat my brothas right and you might just live to see your precious husband again. But if you don't… Well, you wouldn't be the first white whore to be left out here with a bullet in her brain." Carole nodded that she understood then took another big swig from the whiskey bottle.

Once in the room, Carole went right to work. She knelt in front of two men with large hard-ons, taking them in each hand and stroking one while she sucked the other. From behind, she felt the head of a very big cock, and looked over her shoulder briefly to see Ralph pushing the head of his huge cock into her pussy. Despite her fear, she accepted him with little trouble; the fingers that had been strumming her pussy on the ride up had kept her arousal on simmer. She bobbed her mouth on the cocks in front of her while Ralph fucked her from behind, while the rest of the men cheered him on. Before long, the men on the sofa pulled her head roughly to their groins and each shot a fierce load of cum down her throat. Almost the same time, Ralph pushed his monstrous dick to the hilt and painted Carole's pussy with his huge load.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,238 Followers