Carole's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,241 Followers

Mary wrapped her left leg around Carole's shoulder as Carole bent her face to Mary's hot, fragrant box. With her left hand she pulled the gusset of Mary's panties away from her juicy cunt and swiped her tongue along the pink furrow of Mary's dripping pussy, while keeping her right hand around her perky little butt for support. As Carole began to lick, kiss and suck her steaming cunt, Mary threw her head back lustily and looked straight at Peter and Paul, who were staring goggle-eyed.

"How long has this been going on?" Peter asked.

"Ummmmm, a while," Mary answered as she felt the waves of pleasure surge through her body. She never failed to cum massively whenever Carole used her talented tongue on her tasty twat, and this wasn't going to be an exception. But before she could reach her climax, Carole abruptly stopped and stood back up. Mary took that as her cue to begin working on Carole, and she quickly opened the front of Carole's negligee and went after the hard pink buds with gusto, squeezing and pinching the nipples, sending radiant spasms of lust racing through Carole's body. In the back of her mind, Carole tried to picture what was going on outside the building, but gave up and concentrated on giving the twins the best show possible.

Falling to her knees, Mary simply pulled Carole's panties down and off, and put her face right in the brunette's dripping-wet cunt. Mary used her lips, tongue and fingers to give her lover maximum pleasure, and as she did, she slid between Carole's legs and gripped her butt to get as much of her face between the juicy folds of her pussy as she could.

Soon, Carole laid Mary on her back, swiveled around and dropped her pussy back on Mary's mouth. At the same time, she grabbed Mary's panties, pulled them off and tossed them aside then she got her hands under Mary's butt and pulled her up into a 69 of slobbering, groaning lust. The two women ate each other out like it was their last meal, tonguing each other's pussy and sucking at each other's clit with wanton abandon. Out of the corner of her eye, Carole saw the twins quickly strip off their clothes and look at them with pure lust in their eyes. Perfect, she thought, they don't suspect a thing. With that, she doubled her efforts on Mary's pussy, and Mary reciprocated until they each felt a massive orgasm welling up inside their bodies. Timing their release perfectly, they each exploded their climaxes on each other's mouths and tongues at the same time, lapping up the female cum that boiled from deep within their hard core.

Carole's soulful brown eyes were sparkling as she disengaged from between Mary's legs and crawled over to where the Bournes were fisting each other's cock. She cocked an eye at that, and Paul just shrugged.

"We've been doing this since we reached puberty," he said with a grin.

"Oooooh, how kinky," Carole said. "Do you think maybe we could watch you two? After you've done us good, I mean. After all, fair's fair. We gave you a show."

"Perhaps," Peter answered. "And it was quite a good show. We'll see. In the meantime, why don't you girls come over here and wrap your lips around our cocks." Mary and Carole needed no further invitation, but took up a place between a set of legs. Carole took over stroking Peter's cock and began licking her way up the shaft, using her lips and tongue to elicit a groan of lust from his mouth. Mary did the same to Paul, and soon the room was filled with the liquid sounds of hard cocks going back and forth in warm, wet mouths. Because of her small size, Mary wasn't able to deep throat Paul, but she made up for it by vigorously lashing his cock with her tongue and sucking hard on that part of his cock she could get in her mouth. Carole, however, was giving Peter her very best blow job, deep throating his cock all the way to the hilt and swirling her tongue around the shaft as she swallowed his cock.

Gasping in lust, Peter finally pulled Carole's head off his cock, and the two girls switched places. They each gave the cock in front of them the same treatment they'd given its companion, until, once again, the brothers pulled themselves free of the warm mouths that had been giving them so much pleasure.

Peter beckoned Mary to come sit on his lap, and she eagerly climbed on the sofa, turned her back to Peter as she propped her feet on the sofa and straddled his thighs. Her dripping pink pussy peeked out from its dusky outer lips, and Carole took the opportunity to bury her face in Mary's cunt and give her a few brisk licks. Then she grasped Peter's cock at the base, holding it up while Mary slowly fitted the fat head between her pussy lips. Mary took her time descending on the long hard dick; it had been months since she'd had a dick of any size in her pussy, and years since she'd had one this size. The feeling was exquisite, despite the slight bit of pain as her body strained the accommodate Peter's size. By the time Peter had all of his dick in her tight cunt, Mary was feeling the waves of pleasure rocketing from her crotch, up her spine and then to her brain, where a haze of lust enveloped her.

Carole needed no such caution for Paul. He simply knelt behind her, rubbed the head of his dick between her butt cheeks and then her pussy lips, then pushed his fat head between Carole's well-used cunt and thrust all the way to the bottom in one long plunge. Carole gave a long, loud groan as she was filled up with Paul's wonderful cock. Despite her commitment to Mark, she had enjoyed her time with this long, fat piece of meat and she had decided that she was going to give herself to it with abandon one final time before she sent Paul off to jail.

Mary's orgasms were firing off in her body like a string of firecrackers as Peter worked her up and down on his pistoning rod. She had forgotten just how good sex could be with a man who had a big cock and knew how to use it, and Peter Bourne definitely knew how to use what he had. Since becoming pregnant at the age of 19, she had been very selective about the men she saw, dedicating herself to her little boy. She had always been quiet and shy, but Carole had brought out a sensual side that had always been buried in her soul, and now she was enjoying a thoroughly satisfying encounter.

Carole, too, was rocking and rolling as Paul fucked her from behind. She rolled her hips around and humped back on his cock to get as much of his dick as possible in her pussy. As she gave herself to Paul, she leaned in and pressed her face to Mary's crotch, licking her clit as Peter bounced her up and down. Finally, Mary got a little tired in that position, so she suggested that they all adjourn to the carpeted floor. Paul pulled out of Carole momentarily, flipped her on her back, picked up her slender legs and plowed his dick back in her pussy. Mary finally discarded the negligee top that was plastered wetly to her chest and straddled Carole's head. Arching her back, she reached behind her, opened her pussy lips and begged for Peter to fuck her with everything he had. Peter didn't fool around, but lined his cock up to Mary's juicy pink pussy and rammed it home.

Frantically, the foursome worked in utter abandon, the sounds of lust filling the office. Mary and Carole pressed their mouths to each other's clits and worked each other through a succession of orgasms. Finally, the heat was too much, and the twins nodded to each other once, pushed their cocks to the hilt and cut loose with a spray of cum, filling their respective cunts with their hot seed. Mary writhed and moaned as Peter filled her with a hot load of cum, and Carole shimmied on the floor as Paul flooded her cunt with his steaming load. For long minutes, the twins thrust their cocks deep in their women, as little afterbursts of cum were squeezed out. At last, they were done, at least for the moment, and the brothers pulled back, leaving behind a river of cum. Both Carole and Mary knew just what to do, and they covered each other's pussy with their lips and sucked the cum out, bringing themselves to another twitching climax.

Carole looked up at the clock on the wall and saw that there were still 10 minutes until all hell broke loose downstairs. Already officers were gathering near the entrances to the building awaiting the 11 o'clock hour. Carole knew they needed to keep the heat up in the big office, so she suggested that they switch and let the twins have a go at their assholes. Carole knew Mary had never been fucked up the ass before, at least not by a live cock, and this would be as good a time as any for her to have that experience. Carole had gently introduced Mary to the pleasures of anal sex during one of their lovemaking sessions – Carole had been spending several nights a week at Mary's apartment – and Mary said she was ready.

First, Carole laid Mary on her back, spread her legs and began to tongue her pussy then her brown puckered asshole, while fingering her cunt. Mary groaned heavily then reached up to fondle and suck the two cocks that materialized on either side of her head. While Mary alternated sucking the twins, Carole concentrated her oral and digital efforts on getting Mary loosened up. It didn't take long before Mary was writhing on the floor and sucking the stiff cocks at her face with wantonness. Getting up momentarily, Carole got Paul to retrieve the special cream that they'd used on her for her first time way back in February, then smeared a liberal amount in and around Mary's anus. She massaged the cream into Mary's rectum with first two fingers then she added a third.

The Bournes were ready; the Viagra was at its peak of strength and they were quickly stiff as boards. Paul knelt in front of Mary, picked her legs up by her knees and pushed the fat head of his cock to her rear opening. Slowly he pushed, until the head plopped past Mary's anal ring. He held it there motionless, while Mary whimpered in pain, trying to get away from him. Carole knelt down next to Mary and kissed her deeply then told her in a sensual voice to relax, that once she got used to it, she would experience pleasure like she'd never had before. Mary nodded her head apprehensively, and, sure enough, as Paul pushed more and more of his cock in her ass, she began to feel a warm glow build from her butt to her pussy, slowly spreading over her whole body, helped by the cream Carole had used to loosen her up. A lustful groan escaped Mary's lips and when Paul was finally in to the hilt, Mary started feeling a rumbling orgasm begin to build.

Peter, meanwhile, got behind Carole and pressed the head of his cock to her more experienced anal opening, and pushed his way in without hesitation. Carole howled as she felt the wonderful feeling of having her ass filled, a feeling she'd come to love. Before Peter was even in all the way, Carole started humped her ass back and was soon fucking her ass over his cock with abandon.

But Carole was having trouble concentrating on her pleasure. She was keeping one eye on the clock and thinking about how it was just a matter of minutes before she was free of these assholes. She was already anticipating a joyful reunion with her husband, who had promised her an afternoon she would never forget.

Mary, however, was having no such problem. She was rocking her impossibly tight ass up and down, trying to get more and more of Paul's throbbing cock in her ass. She was squealing and moaning as a succession of orgasms ripped through her body, and Carole finally bent over and kissed her deeply, just to keep the noise down. Paul Bourne had never fucked a tighter ass than this African beauty, and he made up his mind that he was going to have to indulge in this much more often. Picking up speed, he rose up on his knees, pulling Mary up by her hips and began pile-driving his dick in her ass. A long groan escaped his lips as he felt the white-hot blast of cum roar from his balls, through his shaft and out the end of his dick. He painted Mary's bowels with a wet, hot load of superheated cum, burst after burst, so much that semen was being squeezed out her asshole and down her back.

Peter, too, was nearing the firing strokes in Carole's buttery ass, and she humped back hard on him to make it look good, although she knew she wasn't going to come close to an orgasm. Arching her back, she milked Peter's cock with her muscular rectum and was rewarded when he blasted a furious load deep in her ass.

Even as Peter was finishing his load, Paul had a devilish idea. "Let's make these whores clean us up," he said. Mary thought the idea was repulsive and refused, so Carole jumped in and offered her mouth, but only if they took care of each other while she and Mary watched. Carole was frantic to get the brothers in a homosexual embrace, so the two of them could slip out of the office, the signal that it was time for the police to move in. So Mary sat back on the sofa and watched in fascination as Carole knelt between the two brothers, took each cock in hand and proceeded to lick the remnants of cum and female juice off their dicks. When she had them clean, she sucked each semi-erect cock back in her mouth and used her best oral technique to get them back up to full hardness again. It didn't take long before she was pressing two hard bulbs to her mouth, slashing her tongue over each one before plunging their tools deep in her throat.

Peter and Paul, meanwhile, were kissing each other languidly. It had been a while since they'd experienced each other, and they considered this the climax to one of the best birthday parties they'd ever hosted. When Carole had them back bursting hard again, she backed away and let them go at it. First, Peter knelt in front of his brother and took Paul's cock in his mouth, all the way to the hilt in one furious plunge, then Paul did the same to Peter. After a few minutes, they looked over at Carole and Mary, who were seated next to each other, idly fingering each other's pussy, and grinned.

"Here's where it gets fun," Paul said, as he lay down on his back, his hard cock aimed at the ceiling. Peter straddled his brother's head and dipped his cock to Paul's wide-open mouth. First, though, he let Paul lash his balls a few seconds before pushing his cock deep in Paul's throat. When he was in all the way, Peter bent over and inhaled Paul's cock and they quickly got into a sloppy 69, thrusting their hips up and down to give each other the maximum amount of hard flesh. Both of them closed their eyes in reverie as they worked their mouths on each other, and when they did, Mary slid off the sofa and silently tiptoed to the bathroom, followed closely by Carole.

Once they were back in Carole's office, they dressed quickly. Mary put on her usual conservative business suit, while Carole slipped on a long print skirt, a sexy black bra and a tight sweater. After taking a couple of seconds to quickly touch up their make-up, they opened the door to Carole's office to find the hallway filled with people: police officers and detectives, and her husband, who gave her a quick kiss and a hug.

Peter and Paul Bourne were lost in lust as they sucked madly at each other's cock. They were almost there, when they heard a booming knock on their inner office door. "Open up, police," a deep voice was heard. The twins shook themselves as if they were disoriented. In a flash, they realized that they were alone in the office, that Carole and Mary were nowhere to be seen. In the next second, the door to their office burst open and over a dozen people boiled into the room.

"Peter Bourne, Paul Bourne?" said Tom Lacey, the lead detective on the case. "Get dressed; you're under arrest."

Peter sputtered for several seconds before he found himself. "What is the meaning of this?" he said in frantic outrage, looking quite foolish as he stood there naked. Paul said nothing but quickly retrieved his clothes and began dressing.

"The meaning?" Det. Lacey said with a sneer. "The meaning is that you're both going to jail. You're under arrest for fraud, sexual battery and murder, to name just a few. You have the right to remain silent…" After the brothers were somewhat dressed and their rights had been read, they were handcuffed and escorted out of the office. As they left the outer office and entered the hall, they saw Carole and Mary, flanking a man who they vaguely remembered as Carole's husband. As they were being led onto the elevator, Carole and Mary said in unison, "Surprise!" Then they laughed heartily. And when the elevator doors closed, Carole leapt into Mark's arms. "We did it!" And they kissed mightily, deeply, the emotions of the long dark months pouring out.

Mary looked at the happy couple with just a twinge of jealousy. But when Carole broke her embrace from Mark, she turned to her friend and lover with eyes moist with emotion. "Thank you, for everything," Carole said. "I couldn't have gotten through this without you." Then she hugged Mary tightly, and as she did Mary whispered in Carole's ear, "You've got a good man over there; you'd better take good care of him."

"Oh, I will, don't you worry, I will," Carole replied. Then she and Mark wrapped their arms around each other's shoulders and headed for the stairs. Mary, meanwhile, had plenty of work to do that day, guiding the authorities through their search of files, computers and such, so she turned to the crowd of investigators in the outer office, announcing loudly, "OK, ladies and gentlemen, where do we start?"

Mark and Carole were almost giddy with lust and excitement as they reached his car. As soon as they were in the car, they fell together in a hot embrace, kissing deeply, passionately. They felt like a couple of school kids discovering sex for the first time, rather than a couple who had been lovers for nearly a quarter-century. Carole felt between Mark's legs and squeezed the hard lump that lay under his pants. She couldn't help herself; she had to see it, feel it, kiss it and suck it. Mark's cock sprang out of his pants like a jack-in-the-box, with a liberal coating of pre-cum covering the tip.

"Oh, baby, it's beautiful," Carole said. "I've missed this thing so much." She ran her hands softly over the hard stalk of flesh then bent down and covered the head of Mark's dick with her lips. She swirled her tongue around the head, and was gratified to hear a lustful moan escape Mark's lips. She sucked as much as she could reach into her mouth and worked it for a minute or two before Mark finally pulled her away.

"You do too much of that and you're liable to get a face full of cum," Mark said. "I've got someplace else I want to put this load of cum. Besides, with all the cops that are hanging around, we might get arrested." They laughed at that, then Mark put the car in gear and pointed it for the street. "Shall we go home Mrs. Banning?"

"Yes, let's, Mr. Banning," Carole answered. The drive home seemed like a dream. Carole rode the whole way home with her head on her husband's shoulder and an arm around his waist. And Mark spent a good bit of the drive with his hand up Carole's skirt, feeling her wet, naked pussy. As soon as they reached their house, they bolted for the front door, raced upstairs to their bedroom – their bedroom – and shut and locked the door. They feverishly undressed each other; Mark dropping the skirt to the floor, pulling the sweater off and flipping his wife's tits out the cups of her lacy bra. Carole, too, quickly stripped her husband while he fed her nipples into his mouth, munching on the pink tips like a man possessed. He had gone over three weeks without an orgasm, since the Saturday before Carole's ordeal with the security chief, so he was carrying a huge horn between his legs.

Mark lightly pushed Carole back on the bed, which had been turned down, opened her legs and ran his fingers between Carole's unbelievably wet pussy. He fingered her a few strokes then bent his head down and tasted her with his tongue then brought his whole mouth to her mound. He lapped at the juices boiling from her pussy lips then curled his tongue up and lashed her throbbing clit, while Carole ran her hands through his hair and moaned with the makings of a stupendous orgasm. It didn't take much of Mark's oral assault to have her climbing the walls. She pulled his head away from her crotch and begged him to fuck her.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,241 Followers