Carole's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers

"Please, Mark, fuck me, fuck me like you did when we were in college," she panted. Mark had a grin on his face like the cat that ate the canary, complete with a wet ring around his mouth. He was shaking with lust as he crawled up his wife's body, and he didn't even have to line his dick up; it knew exactly where to go, like a heat-seeking missile. As soon as the head of his dick came in contact with Carole's superheated pussy, he rammed it home with his hips, feeling her wet walls part like the Red Sea. And as Mark's throbbing 8-incher filled her pussy, Carole began shaking and keening with the kind of full-body orgasm that only comes when two lovers meld their whole mind, body and soul together, giving themselves completely to one another.

Carole wrapped her legs tightly around Mark's waist as she fucked him frantically with her hips rotating rapidly, and she wrapped her arms tightly around his shoulders as she thrashed and moaned. Mark kissed her with a frenzy of lust; he kissed her mouth, her ears, her nose, her forehead, and her neck, covering her with kisses as he fucked his wife with jackhammer strokes. This was animal lust at its most primal, but it was also lovemaking of the highest order, two lovers of long-standing rediscovering each other as if for the first time.

"Oh God, fuck meee, Mark, it's s-s-so goooooood," Carole wailed as her orgasm just kept building until it felt like a nuclear bomb was exploding in her mind. Mark just kept babbling, "baby, baby, baby," as he pounded his cock to the hilt in Carole's cunt. He wrapped his arms tightly around Carole just to keep her from thrashing off the bed.

Of course, Mark couldn't last long at this pace, nor did he want to; he could take his time the next go-round. Growling and grunting, he fucked Carole at a blistering pace and didn't even stop when his orgasm tumbled out his balls and his cum exploded out the end of his cock like quicksilver. He fired bolt after bolt of boiling hot cum deep in Carole's pussy, and he just kept right on fucking, until, incredibly, another explosion fired out of his dick.

Carole just hung on tight, gasping and moaning, spittle flying from her mouth from the intensity of her own orgasm. Little by little, Mark's thrusts slowed until he finally slumped onto his wife, a sweaty, exhausted shell. Carole, too, just laid back, holding her man tightly and soaking up the afterglow of the best sex they'd ever had. From Mark's perspective, all of the bitterness and uncertainty he'd had about his marriage to this woman had been washed away with the strength of his orgasm. As for Carole, gone was any lingering thought of other men or women. Maybe in the future they'd share their bodies with others, but if they did, it would be as a team, acting together. As they descended from the mountaintop, they kissed, languidly this time.

"Welcome home, Mrs. Banning," Mark whispered, as he finally rolled off his wife to lie back for some recuperation time.

"Welcome home yourself, Mr. Banning," Carole answered back, as she laid her head on his chest. They dozed like that for a while and eventually found themselves in a spoon position. Mark could feel his dick stiffening as it sawed between Carole's ass cheeks, which were wet with cum that had leaked from her pussy. Softly, he began nuzzling the back of her neck, tracing little patterns with his tongue. Carole felt the hairs on her arms stand up and she gave a little growling laugh. Mark circled his tongue to her ear then whispered into it.

"I want to fuck your ass," he said. "I know you like it; I can tell from the way you're humping my cock." One of Carole's great regrets was that she had allowed someone else to expose her to the joys of anal sex, but there was no use beating herself up over it. Mark would just have to follow a trail blazed by others.

"Lay back," she whispered. "Let me do the work." Crawling between Mark's outstretched legs, she grasped his cock at the base and fed the head into her mouth, slowly so she could savor the nectar of their commingled juices. Before she'd encountered the Bournes, she'd have never thought of sucking a cock after it had been in her pussy, but they had opened her eyes to a lot of things that she'd once thought disgusting. She sucked Mark's cock all the way to the base, deep throating him with ease.

Mark thought it best to not ask Carole where she'd learned how to suck a cock like that; wherever she'd learned it, he'd enjoy it to the fullest. Carole sucked on his cock until he was fully hard, then she pulled her head away, licking her lips lustily and grinning happily. Climbing up on her feet facing her husband, she held Mark's dick straight up toward the ceiling and aimed the head for her asshole. She rooted the head between her butt cheeks until she felt it penetrate her anus. Carole threw her head back eagerly as she melted her ass onto Mark's cock, impaling herself on his wonderful cock. Slowly, sensually, she began to rock up and down on his cock, feeling the hot, wet spear fill her over and over. Her hands propped her up, giving her hips more leverage to fuck her ass on Mark's throbbing dick.

Up and down, up and down, Mark pushed up with his hips, driving his cock deep in Carole's buttery walls as possible. Carole's ass was so tight, yet so pliable, and her taut body was working overtime to give him as much pleasure as possible. Carole's eyes were closed in reverie as she rotated her ass around Mark's strong dick. Mark decided it was time to exert more control and relieve Carole of the hard work of fucking.

Taking his wife's hands, he pulled her to him, kissed her deeply, his cock still embedded deeply in her ass, then he rocked his way up, rolling her onto her back. Getting upon his knees, he began driving his cock in Carole's ass with more purpose. With his hands, he picked up Carole's legs at the knees and bent her until she was almost in half, and Carole responded by wrapping her arms around his neck and humping back with equal force. Faster and harder, Mark fucked his wife's ass, as she began throwing her head back and forth from the orgasm that was welling up in her groin.

Mark could feel the telltale tingle that told him his balls were about to erupt, so he doubled his thrusts and before long he could feel a hot fiery load race out his cock to fill Carole's bowels with creamy cum. Carole wasn't quite there yet, so Mark let her legs drop to the bed, and, with his cock still semi-hard in her ass, he brought his right hand to her clit and began to roll the swollen bud around, and it wasn't long before he could feel her whole crotch tighten and twitch as her orgasm swept over through her body.

Finally, Carole's clit was so sensitive that she had to push his hand away, and Mark took that as a signal that it was time to disengage and return to the real world. He still had one thing left to do with Carole, one thing she'd never let him do before all of this began, but he could wait a little while for that.

After resting for a few minutes, they got up to shower together. Carole looked at the bathroom door, still leaning against the wall. Mark intended to leave it right where it was, as a reminder of the lowest moment in their lives, the moment when everything began turning right. When they were showered, they threw on some old clothes and emerged from the bedroom to the sound of applause from downstairs. Carole laughed in mock embarrassment as Christy and James saluted their parents. Carole hugged her children tightly and she shed a few tears of joy at seeing them again. They'd been troupers throughout this whole ordeal and deserved all the praise she could give them. Just then, she heard the door that led to the kitchen from the garage open, and Mike walked through the door. He'd driven over from college, blowing off an afternoon of classes to see his mom back where she belonged, at home standing at her husband's side.

They all went out to dinner that night, as a family, and when they returned home, Mark led Carole upstairs again, only this time to the office, where he closed and locked the door.

"I've got something I want to show you, then I want you to decide what to do with it," Mark said. Booting up his computer, he inserted a disk into the CD-ROM, containing the video he'd shot at the Cabaret Club. As he watched Carole perform on the monitor, Carole crawled between his legs, opened his pants, pulled them to his knees and took his cock in hand. She ran the smooth head over her face, feeling a trace of pre-cum streak her cheek. She looked up at the monitor briefly, and her eyes went slightly wide.

"I did get a little crazy that night, didn't I," she said softly. "Mark, I'm so sorry about that. If I could take it all back, I would."

"No, no, that's OK," he said. "In a perverse way, I'm kind of proud of you. I didn't think so at the time, of course, but later, when I went back and looked at it, I couldn't help thinking, 'wow, that's MY wife, MY woman, and she's got a whole room full of men eating out of her hands, turning them on, making them want her.' That's kind of a rush. I've shot a fair amount of cum while you've been gone watching this and it never fails to make me cum like a rocket."

"Well, you just sit there and watch, and I'll make you cum like a rocket right down my throat," Carole said seductively. "How would you like that?"

"That's just what I had in mind," Mark answered. "That's something you never did for me before, so I want it now. Be my little slut and suck my cock."

Carole just hummed excitedly as she licked her way up the underside of her husband's cock, licking all around the shaft before opening her mouth wide and covering the head of his dick with her mouth. She slowly, ever so slowly, filled her mouth then her throat with Mark's rock-solid cock. Again she sucked him to the hilt, nuzzling her nose in his pubic hair. Then up she went, just as slowly, until just the head was in her mouth. Over and over, she did this, slowly building up steam, while Mark clicked his mouse through a succession of filmed images. Before long, Mark was humping up in his chair while Carole worked her mouth faster and faster on his cock.

Carole could feel Mark's cock making little twitches as it neared the firing strokes, so she abruptly stopped and let him cool down. Mark groaned in frustration, but also in lust. He quickly caught on to his wife's game, and he played along, holding back when she went faster and pushing up when she slowed down. For the better part of an hour, Carole played with Mark's cock like that, until he finally could take no more. Pressing his hand to the back of her head, he worked her up and down on his cock, keeping himself deep in her throat. Carole gave a muffled squeal as his cock swelled one final time then burst like a fire hose. The first hard shot hit the back of her throat and she began swallowing as one burst followed hard on the heels of the one before it. The only sound was a slight choking sound as she worked her throat to suck up every drop of his cum, and when he was finished, she crawled up to her husband's lap and gave him a deep, cummy kiss.

When they broke the embrace, Carole moved another chair in front of the computer, took the CD out of the machine, fished in the desk for a pair of sharp scissors and cut the disk into pieces then tossed them in the trash. "That part of my life is over," Carole said forcefully. "Thank God." Then she and Mark spent the next few minutes destroying the floppy disks that Mark had downloaded images onto, until every trace of her performance on that fateful night in August was gone forever.

Then they shut down the computer and headed arm-in-arm for bed and a much-deserved night's sleep. It had been a long, productive day. A new day would dawn tomorrow, and Mark and Carole Banning would face it like they would face every day until the end of their lives, side-by-side, together again.

EPILOGUE Peter and Paul Bourne each were arraigned in Superior Court that afternoon on 14 counts of fraud, 14 counts of sexual battery, 14 counts of pandering (the legal term for pimping) and one count of second degree murder in the suicide of Tammy Peters. They were remanded without bail, on the grounds that they presented a flight risk.

All the rest of that day, and for several days afterward, state and federal officers went through the Bourne and Bourne Building from top to bottom with a fine-toothed comb, and soon had a wealth of evidence. The most productive treasure trove was Ralph's stash of clandestine videos, detailing the brothers' plots against the various women they had conned into becoming the liaison officer.

The next morning, Jamal Ward's hard-hitting package of stories hit the front page of the paper, revealing to the public exactly how depraved the Bourne Brothers were, and how they had ruined the lives of so many people. Because Carole's involvement became public, Mark chose to keep his name off the work, although Penny White, the managing editor, did insert a small box crediting Mark with much of the investigative work. Eventually, the piece would be a finalist for a Pulitzer Prize, although it didn't win.


At first, the Bournes heatedly denied the charges against them, but when their lawyers got a good look at the state's case, they advised the brothers to cut a deal. In return for the state dropping the murder charge, Peter and Paul plead guilty to the other charges and were sentenced to 25 years to life at the state penitentiary.

Then the federal government stepped up to the plate, charging the brothers with numerous counts of income tax evasion and countless violations of insider trading laws. And they weren't the only ones the feds brought down. At least 24 other Bourne and Bourne executives pled guilty to insider trading violations. After Enron and Arthur Andersen, not many were sympathetic to the lame defenses these execs put forth.

At his trial, Ralph tried to claim that Carole went willingly on her lost weekend, but she convinced the jury that she never made any such deal with the hulking security chief. It was a case of he said-she said, and when the jury saw the photos Mark had taken and read the medical examiner's report, there wasn't much doubt who they believed. Beyond that, an investigation into the area around his "playhouse" revealed the skeletal bodies of two women, local prostitutes who'd turned up missing. They had each been shot in the head and buried in shallow graves in the woods near the cabin. One of Ralph's posse dropped the dime on him, telling how he'd helped Ralph dispose of the bodies each time, after he'd dragged them out and shot them for balking at something he'd told them to do. Ralph was convicted of those killings, plus the rape and kidnapping charges against Carole, and was sentenced to life in prison without possibility of parole.

And even while all the criminal cases were making their way through the courts, the civil suits against the Bournes came fast and furious. The victims of the Bournes' actions filed a class-action suit and were eventually awarded a judgment of $300 million, the bulk of the brothers' personal fortune. And that didn't include a judgment against the brothers in a wrongful death suit filed by Tammy Peters' family. In addition, many of their clients filed suit claiming their investments had been rendered worthless by the company's actions. Eventually, the assets of Bourne and Bourne went to pay the federal fines and the other judgments, so that by the time the brothers went to prison for good, they were effectively bankrupt.

Mary Jones impressed the U.S. Attorney's office so much with her efficiency and organizational skills that she was offered a job as a legal assistant. With the increase in salary, she was able to return to college – she'd dropped out her sophomore year when she became pregnant – then went on to law school.

As for Mark and Carole, their love – and their lust – blossomed like never before. Hardly a day went by without them hitting the sheets. With their share of the class-action settlement, Carole didn't have to go back to work, and Mark was able to retire early. With time on his hands, Mark wrote a book about the whole sordid affair. He toned down some of the raunchier parts, but it still had a very erotic feel to it, and that helped it become a best seller. An independent filmmaker paid him handsomely for the film rights, and it became a made-for-TV movie.

Their lives had changed immeasurably because of Carole's contact with the Bournes. They had been made to travel through hell, but they had come out stronger than they ever would have thought possible. And it all came about because the love and honesty of two unshakable lovers proved far stronger than the hate and deceit of two warped brothers.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers