Caroline, Customer or Commodity? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed her ball gown from her case and her new black underwear, and sat down to try to repair the ravages to her hair and makeup with little improvement before setting off downstairs carrying her black stiletto heeled shoes because the stairs were so awkward.

Felicia met her by the Dining room door, "It's all gone wrong, I need you to serve Dinner!" Felicia whispered,

"I'll say, I've just locked Sam's Mother in a cage." Caroline admitted.

"Oh," Felicia gasped and she dropped eight soup bowls onto the thick carpets, "What! How, My God!" she gasped as she went to pick them up again.

"God alone knows what I'll say to her," Caroline continued.

"She'll be mortified!" Felicia laughed as she set aside two broken bowls and wiped the others with a cloth, "You must tell me all about it later, hell, I'll have to get one of those lot in there to help out."

Caroline stepped into the dining room and froze, stopping abruptly as she took in the scene, the Dining Table had been extended, not lengthened as normal but spread wider and in the middle a padded area the length and width of a single bed had been revealed, sunk down a foot or so below the level of the polished mahogany table top which was laid out with candelabra and place settings in silver for a dozen or more diners around three sides.

"Oh, you haven't seen our little floor show arena have you?" Felicia asked as she saw her confusion.

"No, surely not?" Caroline gasped.

"Oh yes," Felicia grinned wickedly, "it gives that, je ne sais quoi," she said delightedly, "to see the act of love there before you, live as you dine."

"Who?" Caroline asked.

"Not you this time, don't worry." Felicia said, "but perhaps, if you ask nicely, in the future!"

"Yuck," Caroline laughed, "I'll give a hand."

"Oh no, you socialise," Felicia insisted pushing her into the room where the guests were standing around the blazing fire, "you know Sam and Susan, but, there's Bunty and Horace and Eddie and Saffron and Mona and Pinky." Felicia suggested, "This is my friend Caroline Bradley from London."

Susan blushed bright red, as Felicia announced, "I'll set an extra place between myself and Sam," and added, "Five minutes everyone."

Caroline chatted briefly and then Felicia returned with soup bowls and Sarah brought the soup tureen, and the diners took their places.

They all seemed older, here mother's generation, Caroline surmised, as she sat down and sampled Felicia's delicious speciality leek soup.

The main course followed, Felicia's special beef recipe, presented ready prepared by five identically attired waitresses, four brunettes and a blonde, Sarah, each with neat name badges in choreographed precision which Felicia watched with amazement, as Frankie and her friends became Francesca, Carla, Michelle, and Jane for the evening under Sarah's expert tuition.

With the main course served Sarah rushed to the Morning room to change, although the new costume consisted primarily of a face mask! So as Frank indicated that Gethin was also ready she steeled herself and entered the Dining room to polite applause, she stepped up over the end of the Dining table turned and lay down on the rich brown padded area.

"And joining Sabrina we have "Thor," Felicia announced as she saw Gethin appear in the doorway again to polite applause.

"Go on lad, its good money, think of Wales, Lad, do your duty." Frank whispered as he propelled him firmly but gently forward, again dressed in little else but a face mask.

"Two lusty young people," Felicia announced, "Two lusty young people making l love for the first time Ladies and Gentlemen, not virgins I hasten to add but strangers making love to each other for the first time."

Caroline stared but everyone else seemed to start eating, so she took up her knife and fork and as she put the first morsel to her lips she looked from her vantage point just to the left of Sarah's head where she saw as she looked between Sarah's breasts, the tip of Gethins massively engorged condom clad penis nudged Sarah's sex for the first time, Caroline chewed the beef as Gethin eased himself further into Sarah's willing softness.

Caroline ate some roast potato, but her thoughts were of Sam as her heart pounded furiously, even before Gethin started to pound into Sarah.

"Sorry Felicia you'll have to excuse us." Mona said as she stood and took Pinky by the hand leading him to the carpet in front of the fire, Pinky slipped off his jacket and Mona slipped the straps of her dress from her shoulders and slid it down revealing her substantial blue braziere.

"Caroline?" Sam asked, "Shall we," he asked hopefully, "next door perhaps."

"Oh yes please." Caroline agreed, "Quickly!" she took a last look at her gourmet meal glanced again at Sarah and Gethin and as Sam held her hand they rushed into the morning room, Sam moved the Table aside as Caroline stripped off her long black gown to lie on the carpet as Sam struggled from his suit and then with no foreplay at all she guided his erection within her.

"Quickly, Quickly" Caroline exclaimed, "Yes do it now, Ohhhh!"

"Yes, I'm here baby!" Sam agreed, "I need you too baby!"

"It's so exciting, being there while they Oh." Caroline gasped.

"Yes me too," Sam agreed, and then he realised she wasn't listening any more. "Caroline be quiet, please my love, please." Sam pleaded, but Caroline was not listening she had slipped away to her special, place where snowdrops exploded into palm trees and flocks of Albatross waited to whisk her away to the moon and beyond suspended on a bed of pink marshmallow.

"Shhh," Caroline Sam demanded and then he silenced her the only sure way he knew with a passionate kiss on her mouth.

Caroline's mind exploded on a tidal wave that flowed deep inside her pulsing and throbbing and exploding from him to her and then she returned so slowly to earth.

"Oh, it just gets better." She said inadequately, but as they lay together they heard Voices raised footsteps running and then.

"What you do it for you stupid little cow!" a deep male voice was asking, "God how embarrassing."

"Embarrassing am I? my god what about you." It was Sarah, "At least I didn't do it for money!"

"You work in a brothel!" Gethin shouted, "What's that make you."

"Ohhhhh," Sarah wailed and there was the sound of her foot stamping.

"Get dressed quick!" Sam ordered and Caroline quickly pulled her dress back on as Sam made himself respectable, he opened the door to find Sarah crying and Gethin furious, his face bright red, the veins on his neck standing out and pulsating.

"You, in here," Sam ordered Gethin, "sit down think this through ok," Caroline quickly hid her panties under a cushion and rushed past Sam to allow Gethin to go into the Morning room.

"Sarah!" Caroline cried seeing Sarah standing naked by the big Grandfather clock, crying her eyes out, "Sarah," Caroline rushed across to her, "What's wrong?"

"He turned so nasty, when I took the mask off it was horrible!" Sarah said.

"What's up boy." Sam asked Gethin."

"I'm not your boy!" Gethin snapped.

"Whoa, hang on, just trying to help." Sam apologised, "You were having a great time!"

"It's her, a bloody tart." Gethin continued, "Christ, I thought it was one of the girls from the Minibus see, then she pulls off the mask and."

"What, she's a good looking girl." Sam said.

"Yes, but she's bloody frigid," Gethin exclaimed, "none of the Lads got anywhere with her, and then I finds she's a prostitute!"

"Ah,!" Sam agreed, "I think there's some skulduggery afoot, you two went to town with Caroline the other night, am I right?"

""I never touched her," Gethin replied, "never said anything improper, nothing,"

Frank opened the door, "Sorry Gethin, our little plot backfired I'm afraid."

"What!" Gethin snarled angrily.

"You and Sarah!" Frank said, as Gethin lunged towards him as Sam tried to hold him back. "Well it seemed a good idea see, you got the fee, Sarah got you and she sort of thought."

"She was in on it too?" Gethin asked in amazement.

"Her idea, well partly," Frank admitted, "But by god lad that was passion, I never saw passion like that before, not at the special dinner table anyway!"

"That was your bloody niece man!" Gethin screeched.

"So, getting screwed by a decent lad, where's the problem?"

"Well I can hardly ask her out can I?" Gethin sighed, "And she was bloody fantastic, boy oh boy!"

"She always watches you play when she can," Frank assured him, "How about you apologise and try and make up." Frank looked down at Gethin's rapidly stiffening penis, "You know you want to."

Frank eased the door open and saw Sarah looking his way, "Hey Sarah, Gethin wants a word!" Frank announced.

"So." Sarah demanded.

"Go and find out," Caroline suggested.

"What do you want Gethin Jones," Sarah asked.

"A date, maybe." He said, "To apologise."

"Go and see," Caroline suggested and she ushered Sarah into the Morning room as Frank and Sam slipped out.

They closed the door and listened and the sound of raised voices soon subsided to the sound of sex.

"Best leave them to it!" Sam suggested, "Is there any more Dinner?"

"No, Felicia only does a main course and then she heats up some fish and chips, she'll be in the kitchen."

"Mother" Sam cried as he entered the Kitchen, and saw Susan sitting on the kitchen unit with a man in front of her with his trousers round his waist and his backside bobbing up and down as he thrust into her.

"Go away Sam we're all adults." Susan pointed out.

"That's a food preparation surface Mother!" Sam complained, "Shall we go to your room Caroline?"

"No, I'm hungry," Caroline replied, "No not that, for food!" she clarified as Sam patted her backside, "Lets get changed and get a takeaway!"

Like everything in life it wasn't that simple and Caroline found herself driving the Minibus with Sam beside her taking the four girls back to town to return with ten servings of fish and chips, which ten ravenous individuals consumed from their Styrofoam packing with their fingers while sitting around the log fire in Felicia's dining room, the very antithesis of what they expected.

Gethin, Frank and Sarah were in animated discussion as Caroline and Sam returned, they were dressed, now but from his arm draped protectively around Sarah's shoulder it was clear their differences were resolved.

"Looks' like Gethin's keen to get a bit more involved." Frank said by way of explanation as Caroline handed him three packages of fish and chips.

"No more bloody surprises all right!" Gethin demanded, "And no sex Thursday or Friday when I got a match on Saturday all right!"

"I'll make other arrangements," Sarah suggested.

"Thursdays but not Fridays then," Gethin offered, "That's my final offer!" he said, "And don't you fiddle the match, I felt embarrassed, thirty two nil, their lads could hardly stand up, Gripper Harris went off for a Coffee in the second half he was so bored!"

"Sorry, but we did it in the glory days see," Frank admitted, "Get a girl or two in the other teams hotel."

"But you had four of them in the changing rooms," Gethin pointed out, "Llewellyn Price said we should have had a couple to calm our pre match nerves!"

"I don't understand Rugby," Caroline admitted, and she went to join Sam in the lounge.

"I have a confession to make," Sam admitted next morning as Caroline woke, "I planned for mother to meet you, check you out." He explained.

"Why?" Caroline asked.

Sam suggested, "I want you to be a big part of my life and I wanted mother to approve I guess."

"What did she say." Caroline asked.

"She said you're a monster!" he replied, "You scared her she thought you would really hurt her!"

"I thought Felicia was testing me again to see that I could take control or something, I guess I was a bit rough! Caroline agreed, "What else did she say."

"Said I should put you in charge of the Irish property." Sam said, "She said you reminded her of somebody."

"Who," Caroline asked.

"Herself, twenty years ago, she said" he replied, she looked shocked, "but she meant thirty."

"I've got my own life," Caroline explained," I can't just leave and move to Ireland!"

Sam grinned, "Mother usually says lock the girl in a cage and throw away the key, so you actually made a real hit!"

To be continued...

12