All Comments on 'Caroline Gets a Tattoo'

by Kinkykille76

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Perhaps English is not your language, but if you

are going to write in English it might help to learn how to spell and some grammar, a proofreader would not hurt. You basic story of a girl with no brains is good but the reading is difficult.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hey now

Of course people with less than normal IQs would make the best Subs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mild.

Story is very mild. There are no details,there are no emotions...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Elaborate tattooing, artwork and plenty of btight colors!

I love the idea of tattooing a woman agaist her will, with a great tattoo(s), so she looks like she had it done of her free will.

Have her tied up or drunk or all doped up, as long as she will be embarrassed for the rest of her life.

Previous to the actual tattooing, maybe cut her hair in an embarressing flat brush cut !

I like the idea of a big gipsy septum ring too, oermanently closed ! After giving her a huge crotch tattoo add some rings there... Finally maybe a beautiful tattoo on her face, like the one on internet of the pretty girl who had her left side of her face tattooed ! Really spectaculor ! I think her name was Kitten !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very impersonal, Like she has no feelings !

Not very exciting !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous