Caroline in "The Bike"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfor
sfor
101 Followers

He took aim and lashed out flicking the whip around his captive's sides to lick lightly at her left breast. Caroline groaned in pain as the whip tip cut against the nipple where her flesh was most tender and vulnerable. She pulled her arms against the restraints but all she could achieve was to twist her body a little. Another expert stroke struck across her back, the tip snaking around her ribs to lick, cruelly, once more, sharply at her breast. The right side this time.

Caroline felt herself fainting, resting her head on one shoulder she gave herself up to the escape, her arms hanging loosely from where her wrists were held. She couldn't take anymore; this was her body's way of freeing her from this terrible ordeal she thought to herself in a daze. Then suddenly she was mercilessly jolted back into the real world and shockingly reminded of what it was she was being made to suffer. The smell from the little bottle that had been waved under her nose was fiercer than smelling salts. A moment later and she was struck again with the whip. Again she fell into a daze and once again the little bottle was held under her nostrils and she was jolted cruelly into life once again.

The poor, beautiful Caroline lifted her head weakly. An unnatural silence was present. They'd stopped whipping her but now the man called Razor was passing his hand slowly, sensually down her ribs fingering the welts and then caressing her leather clad bottom. She flinched as his fingers traced the red lines on her naked skin.

Then he spoke.

"We should get her naked Dawson."

"Good idea Razor, let's fuck her."

Caroline was shocked how much this proposed turn of events didn't surprise her. She had little fight left in her flagellated body as first her boots and then her leggings were removed quickly and without resistance.

"Fuck yeah, look at that body."

Caroline was now beautifully naked save for her brief, white thong.

"Not sure I want to take them gorgeous panties off you bitch, but I ain't gonna be getting inside you whilst they're still there."

The bound beauty felt Razor's hand grip the flimsy material from behind and pull. She groaned as he lifted her forcing the material to separate her pussy lips before he ripped the final vestige of modesty away from her lithe body.

Caroline closed her eyes in an attempt the shut out what was about to follow.

Razor's hands reached down between her buttocks, his fingertips drew apart the perfectly rounded cheeks but instead of probing deeper he delved further down. He touched her pussy and Caroline could sense the moisture building as his fingers stroked her. She sighed through the gag as his touch intensified the ache her body felt and through the haze of pain she realised that she was actually yearning for sexual satisfaction.

"Looking forward to this, bitch?"

Caroline listened to the faint metal rasp of his trouser zip being pulled down.

"You know what's going to happen next don't you and I bet you're desperate for it?"

Caroline shook her head frantically, struggling to deny even to herself the truth that, despite what had been done to her, she was longing for sexual gratification. All the torment, all the pain, had left her body sensitively aroused.

'You want this don't you?' growled Razor's unseen voice.

"Go on man fuck her."

"Yeah, give her one for all of us."

"Fuck you man, I'll be giving her one for myself soon."

Pulling weakly with what was left of her strength, the ropes still chafing her skin; she twisted her arms in a vain attempt to make things difficult. Caroline tried to draw her thighs together but her legs were spread as Razor, from behind, positioned his leather covered knees between her legs. She could feel his hand stroking her bare skin.

"Mmmmpphhhggg!"

She groaned through the gag.

His fingers were rubbing her pussy, probing her.

"Hey guys I was right, she's desperate for it, aren't you slut!"

Razor laughed, as his fingers slid easily into her sex. Caroline hung her head in humiliated resignation. To her shame it was true; she was wet with arousal from the treatment they'd given to her.

She felt the tip of his hard shaft slide down into the canyon of soft flesh her buttocks formed and then along until it nudged her sex lips apart. Using his hand to guide it, he pushed his cock up into her tight body to the hilt and she felt his chest grind painfully against her lashed back. Then he drew himself out, her slender body convulsed; he pushed in again, harder.

Caroline wanted to cry out through the gag as an unwelcome orgasm suddenly overtook her; the exquisite feeling washing through her whole pain racked body. She felt the man forcing himself into her again and again as a fresh wave of pleasure washed over her. Caroline abandoned herself to the fulfillment her body had been crying out for.

Razor kept on fucking. He began driving his cock into her with increased urgency and she became momentarily oblivious to her surroundings, her mind focusing on the extreme pleasure of being used so forcefully. Her body felt awash with the sensation of being controlled and subdued by the ropes. Caroline grunted through the gag each time his cock rammed into her and her stifled cries seem to incense him more and more. Another orgasm shook her tethered body and then she felt his cock ram into her one final time before jerking and throbbing madly as he came deep inside her.

Satisfied, his hands gripped her and she felt his breath hot against her neck. Dazed, her whole body aching deliciously, she sighed through the gag as the final waves of exquisite pleasure washed over her.

Through the haze of her ordeal Caroline had almost forgotten about the other members of the gang beyond the bastard fucking her. However, she was soon reminded, as the one called Cowboy approached her fingering the hard evidence of how lust hungry he was.

"On your knees bitch and suck this!"

Caroline fell exhausted to her knees in front of him and looked up, her large doe eyes inflaming Cowboy's passion even more.

He reached down and released the ball gag letting it drop to the ground. Caroline spluttered her relief.

Cowboy moved his stiff cock closer, she felt its heat and, as the purple, engorged head pressed against her lips, she opened her mouth. Realising once again that her most productive course of action would be to finish him off as soon as possible, she slid her lips around his sensitive helmet and ran them sensuously down the length of his shaft until she felt its throbbing end pressed against the back of her throat.

She opened her eyes and stared at the muscles of Cowboy's well toned stomach before she shifted her head backwards and watched the shaft slip from her mouth, shining with spit and beating hard from the pressure of her sucking lips.

Caroline again moved her mouth downwards as a precursor to striking a stimulating rhythm up and down his solid length. She felt his cock hardening even more and the throbbing glans swelling in her mouth as the pressure of his spunk built up inside.

Then he came.

"Oh yes, you fucking slut. I'm cumming, swallow it, swallow it all!"

Caroline had no choice.

She felt the sperm pulse through his cock and she was forced to suck him as deeply as she could to avoid gagging on the thick fluid as Cowboy's hot semen exploded and shot down her gulping throat.

Satisfied, Cowboy pulled out of poor Caroline's mouth and slipped from her lips.

"Now suck this one bitch!"

No time to recover.

"Go for it Drifter, fill her some more!"

Caroline looked up. Spunk dripped from her lips as Drifter moved towards her. She hadn't being aware of him before and now, for the first time, noticed that he was tall and well built with long, pony tailed dark hair. In a different time and place she could have seriously fallen for him but here and now her feeling was entirely different. She watched as he stripped his leather jacket off, flung it to the ground and swaggered towards her flipping out his already erect penis as he did. Then he was standing in front of her with his hard cock thrusting out.

"And you can take this one as well."

She looked up at the source of the second voice. Two of them at once?

"Yeah Piston do her together!"

Caroline heard Dawson laugh.

The other man, a little more rounded in shape than the awesome figure displayed by Drifter, also whipped out his cock and stood beside his associate.

"Piston mate, you wanna fuck her mouth with me?"

Piston just looked down at their captive beauty.

"Suck them both bitch!"

Still with semen hung in strings from her mouth, Caroline moved her face forward so that both cocks could enter her. She gagged as they moved in together, one either side of her red lips. Slowly they forced their way into the warm embrace of the poor girl's, now well used, mouth. Caroline had never experienced anything like this before. It was awful, humiliating, degrading yet strangely exciting.

The twin shafts were thick and hard and her lips were forced wide as they entered even further. But it wasn't going to work no matter how hard they pushed. Drifter's cock slipped out and Piston took advantage filling Caroline so completely that she gagged. As he moved slowly backwards she ran her tongue over his shining head and licked his skin before sucking him in as far back as she could.

Drifter wanked himself just inches from her face until Caroline, making a bold decision given her circumstances, slipped off Piston and took Drifter into her warm, oral embrace.

"Hey bitch, come back!"

"Fuck you man, pull yourself off," laughed Drifter.

As the podgy hands of Piston began to work his slick foreskin back and forth Caroline sucked at Drifter's large shaft frantically, pulling him into her mouth so that he touched the back of her throat via the heavy thrusts coming from his groin. She gagged as he went too far but continued as best as she could, conscious of the need to finish him off and gain relief from this awful predicament. Caroline felt her throat tighten and her tongue forced upwards. This increased the pressure against Drifter's throbbing shaft and she felt him convulse.

She sucked and licked, nipped and swirled her tongue. In return Caroline felt the large awesomely framed biker push harder at her as his spunk began to flow. When she tasted it against the back of her tongue, she sucked frantically as his hot sperm burst out in strong, pulsating torrents. She tightened her mouth around him as much as she could and swallowed it all in heavy, desperate gulps.

"Oh, you gorgeous whore!"

"Go on slut, swallow me!"

Just as she was complying with his request she saw Piston arch his back and thrust forward.

"Oh, fuck yessssssssssss!"

He spat his seed all over her face. Caroline was forced to swallow copious amounts of Drifter's spunk whilst at the same time being covered across her face and breasts from Piston's, largely self induced, ejaculation.

Then it was over.

They pulled away from her and residual juice spilled out down her chin and dripped onto her breasts. She had been well and truly humiliated.

Caroline fell back onto her ankles, wide-eyed and trembling, exhausted but still scared of what might happen next.

"Stay on your knees bitch! You're not finished yet!"

Two of the gang had not yet satisfied themselves inside Caroline and so, as Pete and Joe took their places, she was made to suck them both, separately this time, but both of them none the less.

Each one finished fully in her mouth and both times she swallowed it all down, letting the creamy hot liquid run slowly along the sides of her throat taking every drop.

It was done. She had sucked off five of them, been masturbated over by one whilst the other one had fucked her hard from behind. She was still on her knees in the wooded hillside, still bound at the wrists, still naked and Caroline could feel the pain of the rising welts on her back and breasts.

She felt sick from the globs of thick sperm inside her stomach.

Dawson spoke.

"Come on boys; let's move this bitch further into the woods. We've some fun to have yet!"

Caroline groaned.

Dawson mounted up once more as the rope was taken down from the branch and reattached to the touring bike. The engine started and Caroline was pulled up to her feet and forced to hit the ground with a short jog until she could get her balance.

Her body hurt. She was covered in sperm, dust and red marks and had been well and truly used. What more could lie ahead?

She heard a bike close in on her.

"Yeeeooowwwchhh!"

"Whooahhh yeah, strike one!"

She had been whipped across the bottom by one of the gang feeling the additional force of his lash as he drove past her at high speed.

"Ooouccchhhhh!"

Another.

She didn't like this game.

Caroline struggled to keep her balance as the bikes now roared ahead leaving Dawson to move sedately; proudly pulling his captive beauty behind him.

Soon it was just the two of them. The bronzed, toned biker pulling along the smaller but perfectly formed prisoner. Caroline wondered what they would do to her now. She was terrified.

After a few more minutes she saw the rest of the gang up ahead. Dawson drove into a small clearing where Caroline could see that they had formed a circle with their bikes.

Cowboy moved to her and undid the ropes around her wrists. She groaned as her circulation began to flow freely once more and rubbed at the chafing on her skin.

Silence.

Caroline looked nervously from biker to biker registering the lust on their faces. Then Cowboy spoke.

"Do you masturbate a lot?"

The biker faces smiled.

"What? I... uh... some..." Despite her predicament Caroline felt herself blushing.

"Masturbate for me. Make yourself cum."

"I-I don't know if I can . . . I mean, with you watching."

Fuck. She couldn't believe what she was being asked to do. This was awful.

"Try anyway. When you're ready to cum, spread your legs wide. I want to watch your fingers work at your clit. Understand?"

Preparing herself for further humiliation Caroline nodded.

She spread her legs about three feet apart. Her pubic hair was shaved in a thin straight line so the bikers were able to command a good view of her pussy lips as she worked a finger slowly up and down the length of her slit. Then, using her other fingers Caroline stroked in an oval motion around the region of her clitoral hood, without touching it.

She was conscious of the many eyes watching her 'perform'. They were fixed on her hands and fingers. But it was no use.

"I can't do it," she cried, "I'll never cum like this. I'm sorry I-I just can't get aroused."

Shit now she was scared. What would they do? No more whipping, she hoped desperately.

"We'll fix that."

Again she saw Drifter approach her. Once more he cast his jacket to the ground. Caroline gasped at the raw manliness as he came nearer.

Saying nothing he grabbed her long hair and turned her face to his. Then he kissed her, long, hard and deep. She felt his fingers expertly brush her slit, lightly, not entering, just stroking up and down. His touch was good he knew what he was doing.

Caroline's face grew hot and her pussy wet. Fuck. She was getting turned on.

Her heart raced. As Drifter released her mouth she glanced toward Dawson. He was watching. His hard again penis projected out from his open fly.

When Dawson noticed Caroline's eyes on him, he smiled. He encircled the shaft with a hand, and, keeping his gaze on her, he began pumping it.

"Is her clit hard Drifter?"

"Like a small nail Daws mate."

They were right, it felt hard. Caroline moaned.

Drifter moved his hand away and stepped back.

Caroline, conscious of what he had done to her, couldn't look at him in the face. She knew that she was soaking wet

- Don't stop don't stop! - She wanted to yell out, but didn't.

Caroline looked back at Dawson and saw him reach once more down to his groin. His eyes remained on her the entire time. Again he grasped his organ and began pumping it.

Her pussy dripped juice.

"Tell me again Drifter, How is her clit?"

"Like a rock!"

Dawson smiled. "Does it look like a rock or feel like one?"

As he spoke Dawson continued to pump the skin of his erect organ up and down, his hand moving with machine gun rapidity. His fist struck the leather of his trousers with a force sufficient for Caroline to hear the continual slapping.

The forefinger and thumb of his other hand cupped his balls. He held them out mockingly for Caroline to view.

"Both Daws, her clit looks like a rock and feels like one."

Caroline had to admit that the close attention of Drifter had left her with a powerful urge to masturbate. But she dare not start. The bastard might use the whip on her if she attempted to put her hands to her slit again before he told her to.

Caroline thought, bizarrely, how naturally submissive she had become in the company of these men.

Dawson stood up. He approached Caroline, continuing to fondle his exposed genitals.

"Are you going to tell her to finger- fuck herself now?"

He nodded.

"Yeah Pete. Don't worry you'll get your show. You really turn me on bitch, you know that."

Caroline needed to cum.

He moved his face to within inches of his hapless victim.

"Fuck that little cunt of yours whore!"

Be sure to make yourself cum," Dawson added. "You'll keep doing this until you have an orgasm. Tell me when you're about to have one."

The gang watched intently as Caroline moved her fingertips back down to her pussy. She spread her inner labia, and inserted two fingers.

But still it was no good. Despite how she felt moments earlier Caroline could not do what was being asked of her.

She began to cry. "I-I can't cum like this. I'm . . . I'm just not excited. I'm sorry. I'm trying, but . . ."

She was desperate.

Dawson stood in front of her again and reached down. Caroline winced under his penetrating touch. He put his forefinger between her legs.

"You're dry again," he said. "Stick your fingers in your mouth. Wet your cunt with your spit."

Red-faced, Caroline put her fingers to her lips and wet them. Dawson encouraged her until her labia glistened with saliva. Then, looking down, she began moving her fingertips about, slowly drawing them in an oval, spreading her inner lips as they moved dipping first one, and then two, and finally three fingers into her vagina.

"Good," Dawson said. "Now we're getting somewhere. Finish masturbating for us and remember to tell me when you're about to cum."

Caroline had lost her defiance. She was beaten. She would do what they asked.

She avoided looking at any of her audience as once more she slipped her hands down and between her thighs. Her forefinger drove smoothly between her lips, and soon she closed her eyes. Emitting a long sigh, Caroline staggered lustfully on her unsteady feet. Her fingers continued to stroke and wiggle from side to side, sweeping lightly over her now exposed and swollen clitoris.

"Ohhhh, fucckkk!" She groaned.

Caroline let out a deep breath and curved the entire shape of her hand around her pussy. All of her fingers disappeared as she began to thrust in and out.

Working her clit with one hand and finger-fucking herself with the other Caroline moved towards an explosive public orgasm. She began to moan. Her hands moved faster. Soon two fingertips straddled her clit, working from side to side.

Her watching audience was mesmerised.

She opened her eyes and looked at Dawson.

"I-I'm close," she told him, gasping for breath, "I'm about to cum. Oh fuck, I am, I'm about to cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmm!"

Then she fell onto the floor and writhed in the dust to one of the most explosive but humiliating orgasms of her life.

sfor
sfor
101 Followers