Caroline in "The Bike"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfor
sfor
101 Followers

The gang watched, cheering and clapping their captive to her glorious end. Dawson enjoyed the show immensely but she would have to suffer for cumming without his say so. He wanted to make her stop on the edge. He wanted to make her beg to cum, not to make the choice herself. Yes, she would have to be punished.

Caroline spasmed her way towards complete satisfaction with delving digits deep inside herself drumming to the beat of sensuous release, before coming to rest, spent, naked and exposed in the clearing.

Slowly but surely her orgasm stimulated mind began to focus on her predicament once more. Caroline opened her eyes and saw the boots and legs of her captors; heard their clapping and cheering, and felt the hard toe end of one particular piece of footwear on her bare shoulder.

"Good show that babe."

The boot belonged to Drifter. Powerful, awesome Drifter.

"But you shouldn't have cum, not after Dawson had told you not to without telling him."

Caroline sobbed.

Drifter's foot flipped her over so that she lay on her back staring up at him.

"Go on, Drifter," Dawson encouraged his cohort whilst still fingering his erection, "give her a good fucking for me!"

Biting her lip, Caroline took a deep breath, fearing the worst as Drifter kicked her legs apart. She moaned and writhed helplessly beneath him. Her body began to shiver as she lay naked on the ground, her limbs splayed wide, inviting him in. A tangled mane of brown hair framed her face as she looked up at the tan-skinned man as he moved to kneel between her knees.

Drifter smiled and flipped out his hard again cock pressing his loins downward, his hips touching hers as he drove his erection towards her crotch. The flames of his lust burned hotter the engine of his Harley and he was desperate once more to satisfy himself inside their captive plaything.

Caroline grimaced, her nostrils flaring as she tensed her abdominal muscles against the renewed invasion of her pussy.

"Put your arms above your head."

She did as she was ordered.

"That's right, you little whore, give him a good time."

Trying to shut out the raucous shouts, Caroline kept her eyes on Drifter as he strove to force his aching cock inside her. He pressed the tip of his shaft against the lips of her pussy and gave a small thrust that pushed the swollen head a little way inside. Wriggling her hips in an attempt to shake the intruder out of her body, Caroline groaned and whimpered her breasts trembling sensuously as she bucked and twitched.

The glare of the sun cutting through the trees caused sweat to glisten on her smooth skin, oozing from every pore until her whole body seemed to be covered in a film of liquid. Caroline moaned quietly as the perspiration mixed with the dust and ran into the sore welts on her back and breasts.

Drifter pushed more urgently until at last, the poor hapless girl gave a frustrated groan as he applied enough pressure to force his cock another inch inward into her quickly drying slit.

"Go on Drifter!" yelled Cowboy.

"Oh, fuckkkkkkk!" Caroline groaned deeply.

Drifter smiled after another thrust drove his cock even further, deeper, so that his victim cried out in despair.

She was lubricating naturally again and the sensation of her warm slick cunt enveloping his erection in an ardent embrace took him quickly to the edge of cumming yet again.

He was deep inside her now fucking for all he was worth. Caroline's hands stayed above her head as her poor body was thrust up and down in time with his movements.

"P...p...p...lease," she whispered.

Drifter chuckled; his hips driving more slowly now as he tried, but failed, to control the on rushing feel of his ejaculation. He was lost in the lust fuelled fuck being taken from his unwilling victim.

The force of his thrusts became harder, pounding her body, and she began to fear that her pussy would be torn apart. Caroline's fingers clawed desperately at the dry grass and dirt above her head, her breath coming in loud grunts as she was stretched wide with every stroke.

Then he gave a shout, and she felt his sperm pumping into her. Caroline was, unbelievably, moistening too, betrayed by her own dark desire for being force fucked. Sensing her rising passion, he continued to plunge his huge cock into her as it spurted deep again and again.

At last he was still, and she lay panting beneath him, exhausted. His fingers traced the attractive features of her face as he gazed down, his cock still embedded deep within her.

"Fucking great bitch, you sure are one hell of a shag!"

"Hey Drifter, is she wet?"

"Yeah Daws, wet as a house roof in a storm!"

"Fucking slut, she just loves it!"

Caroline heard their conversation as if it wasn't her they were talking about.

Of course she didn't love it, it was awful. But she couldn't stop her body from becoming aroused and now here she was, raped again, but left with an unwanted desire that she knew she could not control.

"Crawl to me whore."

Drifter pulled slowly out of his victim leaving a stringy link of sperm connecting them until it broke and fell down across Caroline's flat, tanned, dusty stomach.

"You heard him, crawl."

Caroline twisted her head and saw Dawson, sitting astride a fallen tree trunk, still fingering his glorious erection. She groaned inwardly, sensing what her next task would be. More cum down her throat, she would be sick she was sure; such was the level of thick, sticky spunk already resident inside her stomach.

"Come to me baby," Dawson mocked.

"Go on Daws, do her again."

"Deep throat him sweetheart, take it all."

There was no doubt.

As Caroline dragged herself reluctantly onto all fours she knew that his hard shaft was heading for her mouth.

She crawled on her hands and knees.

"Come to me my beauty."

It was if Dawson was herding the hapless girl towards him, towards his widespread thighs and, more to the point, his long, stiff cock. Caroline, her head down, tears dripping from her soft green eyes, moved in between his legs.

"Suck bitch!" He spread his legs even wider and spoke to the girl hovering between his thighs. "Begin."

She reached out to his swelling shaft with her petite fingers, moved her face down and then, holding him tight, Caroline kissed the purple head tenderly.

She could taste the residual ejaculation from his previous orgasm and she gagged.

Dawson settled back and sighed with ecstasy at the sight of Caroline struggling helplessly below him. He stroked his fingers through the kneeling captive girl's long, silky hair. She serviced him with her ruby lips as he enjoyed her whimpers and whines along with the sensual feel of small, roaming fingers caressing his cock and balls.

Caroline had lost the desire even to finish him off quickly as she knew that once she had completed her current task another would surely await. The dampness still persisted between her own legs from Drifter's savage rape of her body just a few moments ago. But it would, she guessed, remain unfulfilled for now.

Dawson stood up and Caroline almost lost him from her oral grip.

"Move your hands down to your knees, just use your mouth."

She did.

"That's better," Dawson groaned as he pushed hard into Caroline's throat.

"Mmmmfffghhh!"

"Okay, let's see how you enjoy this!"

Caroline's mouth was tight around the man's shaft forcing her to breath entirely through her nose. That was until he pinched her nostrils between his fingers thereby cutting off her entire air supply. The poor girl's cheeks bulged as her predicament became clear. Dawson gripped the back of her hair with his free hand and held her mouth in place.

He was choking her!

"Oh, yes slut, take me; take it all."

Caroline's head was forced back and forth as he fucked her mouth.

I can't breath, please let me breath.

Caroline's mind was wild with the confusion of her situation. Dawson's leathery foreskin moved quicker now as he neared his climax. Then he freed her nose, only momentarily, but long enough for her to breathe a short burst of air before he once again sealed her away from any fresh oxygen.

"Go on Daws." Cries of encouragement for the continued abuse of her mouth floated through Caroline's mind.

And then he came.

Powerful jets of thick, creamy spunk filled her throat. He rammed home hard and she gagged but to no avail as the copiously thick liquid flowed down into her stomach to join the large quantities already resident inside her body.

"Ohhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" She heard him moan in orgasmic bliss.

And then it was over. Again she had been used, and again she was filled with male sperm. He released her nose and threw her, gasping, to the dusty ground.

A circle formed around poor Caroline. Seven pairs of male eyes looked down on her. Naked. Covered in dust and sperm. Beautiful.

"String her up again; let's flog her good and proper this time!"

Caroline's shoulders sagged. Only a few hours ago she had set out on what was to be a lovely summer's day bike ride and now here she was; raped, exhausted and stripped for the whimsical use of the gang who had taken her. She sobbed. Hands gripped her arms. Her wrists were tied and pulled high above her head. Again she almost hung save for the briefest of touches her toes could make with the ground. She felt her ankles taken to the side and pegged into the dirt with rope and wood leaving her thighs spread about two feet apart.

When she saw Cowboy in front of her it was obvious where the whip would fall this time and she knew that there was another one of the bastards at her rear.

She heard a swish cutting the air and felt the agony as, a split second later, a burning stripe of fire marked her back. Through the haze of tears now streaming down her cheeks Caroline saw, as if in slow motion, Cowboy lift the long, leather lash at her front and she screamed as, with precision skill, he whipped the vicious length hard and up between her pussy lips.

******

Caroline stirred. She was at home in the quiet peace of her own front room. Naked she lay on her stomach feeling the warmth of the deep pile rug upon which she lay. A beam of radiant sunlight shone laser like through her window and burned pleasantly on her cheek. This was bliss.

Caroline drifted in and out of her doze like state as she shifted her position to let the sunlight warm her naked stomach.

Something wasn't right. She moved too easily; too quickly. In fact she didn't move, she was moved.

"Wake up, come on."

"Huh,"

"Wake up slut, time to go!"

Her dream was shattered. She felt the thick, dirty, black leather boot at her thigh. It was the same boot by which she had just been flipped over. Caroline groaned as the reality of her predicament dawned once more. Her body was in so much agony that she wasn't clear whether the marks of the severe flogging she had received towards the end of her ordeal or the ache of her mouth and between her legs caused her the most pain.

She propped herself up onto her elbows and looked around. It was Piston who had woken her and now he sloped back towards his bike. She saw the rest of the gang in various states of slumber and many empty beer cans. Clearly, after they had finished with her, the beer had flowed freely.

Caroline moved unsteadily to her feet and began to gather her clothes. She stepped into her leggings. Her panties had been torn to shreds when they had been ripped from her body and so Caroline forgot about those. She slipped on her jacket. It was funny but suddenly the cold of the leather didn't feel quite so sexy anymore.

No one stirred. Not one of them looked at her. They had taken her, used her and now she could service them no more and so it was time for her to leave. She marvelled at their arrogance. How did they know that she wouldn't run to the police? Identify them, have them arrested. The thought scared her as if the same thing might occur to them and then her life really would be in danger. But she knew that she wouldn't tell anyone. In a few hours they would be long gone anyway and then any required proof would be difficult to substantiate.

No, Caroline just wanted her bed and a bath.

Still no one moved. What did she expect a long goodbye? Kisses? Hugs? With a resignation that she had to accept Caroline mounted her bike. Slowly at first, as the tender skin between her legs was sore. She kicked started the engine.

Still no acknowledgement.

Without bothering to fasten her jacket or even place her helmet, Caroline felt the wind begin to rustle through her hair and rub a chill across her erect nipples.

Strangely, bearing in mind what she had suffered that day, Caroline moaned softly, as the bike began to move away.

*

THE END

I hope you enjoyed the story. Feedback is always very much appreciated. Watch out for more from the adventure's of Caroline to follow. Sfor.

sfor
sfor
101 Followers