Caroline's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then and totally unnoticed to C as she bucked in her own orgasm, two couples appeared at her side on the platform. C sat there in the middle with her hands raised over her head and Matthew on his knees alternating touches to her nipples and to her pubic region.

The couples approached her and C hardly noticed that in each instance, the man's zipper was down and the woman was stroking him to an erection. One man brushed up against her and then the other, each touching her side with his exposed cock. She squirmed and pushed her flesh into each, alternating from left to right to feel their hardness at her side.

Just as Matthew's first finger pierced past her lips and deep into her womb, she could feel one of her male admirers erupt over her belly. At first it felt warm and within seconds it turned cool. Then the other one, almost on cue, erupted from her other side. He was pointed higher and his jism nearly reaching her breasts with the same warm/cold sensation. She buckled upward and then shook with excitement, totally defenseless with her arms bound above.

After the men deposited their seed on her body, each of the women put their hands on C's body and rubbed the seed into her flesh, causing C to shake as her orgasm ebbed from within. The two couples soon left and were replaced by another, both ready to spew all over C's body. She closed her eyes as she could feel one and then other run his cock along her body and then she felt the woman's hand as their cum squirted across her chest and thighs. She opened her eyes only for an instant, still wobbly from her latest orgasm and barely coherent, as she felt Matthew run a warm washcloth along her pubic region and two other woman touching their man's cum on C's body. She cooed as she felt the warmth the cloth and felt cleansed by its sensation.

Once again, Matthew reached down and whispered to her, "The last step before I will have you entirely is to shave you," he hesitated for a brief period, allowing C to gain her composure and then continued, "Totally."

The shivers created by Matthew's words and his deeds and her overall immobilized state, was enough to cause C to buck her hips and moan loudly. Matthew probed her with his finger and she screamed for the whole room to hear and then spasmed into a near state of convulsion, the two women finally backing away with their hands full of cum.

C tried to bring her arms down to feel Matthew and to touch him but she could not. All she could do was feel his finger inside her, hear the sound of his voice, smell the aura of sex in the air, and nearly taste the cum dripping all over her body. Tears started screaming down her eyes as she felt Matthew soap up her pubic region and begin to shave her most precious area.

C had always been very trimmed and liked the feel of her smooth skin and the ability to wear a small swimsuit, but the realization that she was now going to be bare was nearly unbearable. She could feel the razor touch her skin and the Matthew's hand touch down after and with every stroke of the razor she felt her sensitivity increase. His fingers touched her lips and she shook with passion, never feeling quite the sensation before.

Within a few minutes, she was completely bare and Matthew was applying a soothing lotion to moisturize and to sensitize her skin. She looked at herself and Matthew gave her a small mirror and she could hardly believe what she saw. He reached up and unfastened her cuffs and her hands were free. She touched herself and the smoothness of her skin was more velvety than the softest mink she had ever felt. She could hardly believe it was her own flesh she was feeling. Her fingers like touching it as much as she liked feeling her fingers.

Matthew's hand joined her there and they instinctively locked fingers and then she pushed him to enter her again. He did so for one last time and she screamed in delight and the whole room watched in amazement. Matthew took her by the hand and then she stood and the entire room clapped. She felt like bowing, knowing the applause was for her, but all she could do was blush before Matthew took her by the hand and led her to the master bedroom where they could be alone.

Once safely hidden in the room, someone turned up the lights slightly, and the audience started talking about the "performance". The men were quite pleased with her instruction and the women were envious with passion. In their experience, no one had ever responded so genuinely and so passionately to so many different stimulations. She held promise, they all knew, and could only hope that they would see this side of the lovely C again.

Away from the others in their own room, Matthew took C by the hands and immediately stripped the master bed down to its sheets. He ripped off his own clothes and was soon as naked as C, his sizeable member pressing into her hip. "Fuck me, now. Please!" was all C was able to say between gasps of shallow breathes, "fuck me now!"

In seconds, Matthew placed her on the bed turned her over, her ass sticking straight in the air. He touched her pussy one more time and she squirmed once again. He placed the head of his cock at the entrance and she pushed back towards him, wanting him to enter her that instant. But Matthew would not comply that easily. Playfully he placed the head of his cock against her lips and then rubbed it up and down, making C nearly delirious in anticipation.

Her heart loved the game but her body wanted him inside her that instant. But the game continued. Matthew pulled C's hair firmly and brought his lips to her neck. He reached around and kissed C strongly and then ran his fingers along her throat and breasts and nipples, touching the tell-tales of another man's pleasure. He brought his fingers to her lips and instinctively she licked his fingers, tasting another's seed and feeling shamefully smitten with desire. He pulled C's face up and she went wild with desire.

Matthew's cock head still teasing her, his face at her neck and his hand on her mane and another's man's seed on her lips she could hold back from begging no longer, "I need you in me now. Please fuck me like you never have before. I need you. I want you. I will do anything to feel you inside me now!" she nearly screamed her last phrase until she felt Matthew's cock start to enter her. He took his time and as much as she wanted to feel every inch of his member, she began shaking uncontrollably.

She convulsed around him and then he forced himself in her deeply but she was too far gone to appreciate anything but her own orgasm. She tried to open her eyes but all she could see was fireworks as rockets glared and bombs burst within her soul. Matthew pulled on her hair and then nearly bit her neck and pinched her nipple and that only added to the spice of her moment. She came with a force of a volcano, flowing from within as if she had been pierced through the heart. Her voice left her along with all her energy as it took everything she could just to breath. Her lip quivered and tears streamed from her eyes.

She did not even notice Matthew spew forth within her and his seed ran down her leg. Matthew talked to her, kissed her, and committed his soul to her but she could not respond with anything more than an audible moan and a tremble of her body.

Her near crazed state lasted for more than five minutes and Matthew just kissed and massaged her back. He pulled out and laid next to her, her body soaked with perspiration and his own drippings and others. He pulled the sheet up and held her close, brushing her hair and kissing her forehead. Gradually she came back to life. Her body stopped shaking and she could feel his firm hand touching her back and her shoulders, circulating blood back to her vital organs.

Without the strength to even lift her head, she raised her hand to Matthew's face and tried to pull him closer. He pulled his face next to hers and embraced one more time and then she spoke for the first time in minutes. "I cannot believe what you just did to me," she hesitated and gasped for more air. "It is unbelievable. I have never felt so drained in my life. I cannot describe how much you have taken from me and I have never felt so alive." She waited for a very long time. "I love you so much. Only you could do this to me."

"Shhhhh," Matthew responded, putting his finger to her lips. "You are tired and you need your rest. You are the one who is amazing and my love for you is only deeper now than it was before. Get your rest and I will clean up and then we will entertain our guests for a while." Matthew rose to get up and shower and then said, "I will come back for you with one more surprise before we go out, but rest in the meantime."

C could only smile and then close her eyes and drifted to sleep. Her dreams would do nothing to match the reality she had just endured.