CarousHell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled back to the tip, just letting her abused pussy lips close around it like a kiss. He pushed forward, only an inch. She murmured something, he slid back again, teasing her. As he moved forward, deeper this time, she exhaled deeply. He pushed, she sighed, and tried to move him deeper. He pulled back, she made a sound of disappointment.

Bit by bit he moved into her. She panted in tiny breaths, begging for more. He knew she was ready. He started slowly, eventually giving her his full length.

The last of Jolene slipped away as the black's huge cock slid in and out of her now dripping cunt. She was no more than a fuck toy, and wanted it that way. She felt a climax build and pass. He picked up the tempo. Another took her. He went faster. She met him thrust for thrust. Another. She slammed his length into herself, her hands gripping the pole for support. She grimaced, her body tensed. His cock pounded her. She threw back her head, a torrent of sounds raged from her. He thrust harder, faster. She froze, a long guttural sound welled up from deep within her, peaking to a scream of pure primal release. Her body rocked as she came, impaling herself on his hardness. It rolled on and on. His powerful thrusts resumed, drawing it out.

Her noises were now unintelligble, animalistic. She moved from one blinding climax to the next. His cock swelled, he was getting ready to join her. Her hips were a blur as she tried to meet his pounding. Her pussy was swollen almost inside out, and still she wanted more. He snorted loudly, growing closer, fucking her even harder. He froze, and unloaded inside her. Moments later the overflow spilled from her overworked cunt. She kept moving, screaming as she came one more time.

The Carousel was slowing. The lights faded, the sounds and music stopped. The horses were returning to normal. She was in a sticky pool of drying sex. Her pussy was raw.

The Carousel stopped The crowd was gone. Daylight was beginning to show on the horizon.

She went to step off the ride, but the pole through her back held her in place. She watched in horror as her arms turned to forelegs, her body stiffening, becoming immobile. She felt a playful nip on her ass just before it too, turned into painted plaster. Her mind stayed aware, knowing night would come again. And again, and again.

12