All Comments on 'Carpet Cleaners Ch. 02'

by teachgirl1980

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
GingerVyeGingerVyealmost 12 years ago
they got callous

The first chapter was better for me because at least the guys showed some consideration. This chapter they turned into assholes, so it wasn't as sexy. Taking the pics was not cool. When they come off as more human, it appeals to me. And getting an 18 year old pregnant...?

I would like to see Billy hook up with Sam when she is awake, I think they would make a good couple. She needs an older guy, I am sure the 18 year old boys don't satisfy her. Maybe she wouldn't be such a bitch if Billy was with her.

I liked the descriptions of their young pussies and bodies, that was well done.

Your story telling is very good, I liked your narrative style. Thank you for paying attention to spelling and grammar, that made the story so much easier to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic.

Hot hot hot!

filapino4filapino4over 11 years ago

Hott Hott Hott. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nicely done.

I was hoping you'd write a sequel to the first Carpet Cleaners. Would love a story that starts out with the girls waking up ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

Yes! How about a third chapter, perhaps (as suggested) beginning when the two precious little girls wake up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Extremely Hot

I found this really really good ma'am. One thing I would like to add is food interaction while they are sleeping- like perhaps sliding a banana inside or two. I enjoyed the pizza one on Carpet Cleaners 1, still good but it was all too short.

In any case I especially liked the delivery of both of these. I am sure many of us would like a sequel to the story! I still like the idea that they are sleeping on the sequel, but any sequel is fine too. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yowza!

HOTT! I Next part please!

badmolly18fbadmolly18fover 11 years ago
MMmmmmmmmmm

Ihope my mom has the carpets cleaned soon. Mmmmmm I'm so reday for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Chapter 3

Coming soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Splendid

I don't see too much sleep sex here. This satisfied my needs. I am hoping to see a next part! This story has really great potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

Hope there's more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please please please have a sequel

It's a very good story I hope it doesn't end here :(

MaggieCorvidaeMaggieCorvidaeover 10 years ago
Inform Literotica about this please - This Should NOT Happen to Anyone.

This is the first time this has ever happened while reading a literotica story in the last three plus years I've been visiting; during both stories, 1 & 2, not only did i get a porn pop up, but I kept getting a carpet cleaners pop-up. Really pissed me off. Also as you clicked to the next page a new page would open with the whole advertisement of the carpet cleaner. I only hope that this stops and it's not something the writer or Literotica have done because I won't continue to read or rate submissions. Very irritating. I also hope it hasn't done anything to my computer..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good

Liked the first one a little better. Snapping pics and leaving the mess was a poor choice. Whould like to see a third chapter where they get a shot at her mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So good

I don't think I've ever cum as much to a story as many times as this one. Keep coming back to it so well done, really wish there was more.

kirstymiakirstymia10 months ago

Thanks for a great story, oh my god these two stories are amazing, please please please add another chapter

Xxx

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Absolutely love this series. Would love a third chapter maybe the mom this time asleep and the two hotties awake as sluts for the pizza boy and his friends. Getting to see the consequences of ch 2 would be so hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous