Carpet Cleaners Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Charlie, we can't leave her on the floor." Billy said.

"Yeanh, I guess not." Charlie said and walked over to the blonde.

Billy had an idea and flipped the hottie's leg over until she was flat on her back on the bed. He spread her legs a little. She still looked hot even with cum all over her. He walked over and grabbed the right arm and leg of the blonde.

Charlie grabbed her left arm and leg and they carried her over the bed and placed her over the hottie. They made sure the blonde's face was directly over the hottie's pussy. They also lined her pussy up right over the hottie's face. Billy looked and spread the blonde's legs a little to get her pussy to open up a little.

Billy saw cum start to leak out of her and drip onto the hottie's face. He saw a little leaking out of her ass and dripping down too. He smiled. He walked over to the blonde's face. He lifted her by the hair. Her mouth hung open. He reached down and scooped a handful of cum out of the hottie's pussy and spread it over the blonde's face. He did it a couple more times until her face was coated and her hair a little wet. He dropped her face back down, making sure it was right in the hottie's pussy.

He thought they looked perfect.

"Charlie, let's get out of here." Billy said.

"Yeah, I never thought I would ever say this but I don't think I can fuck anymore today." Charlie said.

Billy laughed out loud.

"Well, hell must definitely be frozen over." Billy said.

They walked out of the pink bedroom and down the stairs. Billy locked the door as they left. He kinda hoped they woke up before the parents got home. That would be tough to explain but he figured that was their problem. He got in the truck and headed back to the office with his paperwork.