All Comments on 'Carrie and John Pt. 03'

by aygoslow

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Yup

Anon in the previous chapter hit the nail on the head. She is going to force him rather than lead him into the submission.

This also jars with ch1 where she is taught to love her sub. How does leaving him penniless, homeless and jobless equate with that.

Well written story though and I crit because I see a major flaw in proceedings, not because I want to trash the author.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 9 years ago
Suspect author is female

Obviously dislikes men to do this to John. Very dark and stupid, really.

aygoslowaygoslowover 9 years agoAuthor
Masterfuljim's comment

Thank you for your comment and for following the story through. It is a really good observation you have made. I think Carrie was expecting John to complete his mission (the naked run) and get to his flat to find he had been thrown out of home/work etc.. She would then be able to sweep into the scene and 'rescue' him whilst also complimenting him on his success in obedience. What I hoped would come out of this bit of the story is that it has actually gone wrong for both of them and although it throws them apart, it is going to lead to something great later on (I hope!).

Both Carrie and John actually want each other and their respective roles so much that the normal logic of a relationship is not really working. Finally, Carrie expresses love through domination and this will seem pretty brutal at times. The question is whether John wants to submit so much that he not only goes long with it, but feels blessed by it. I hope this explanation helps a bit!).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disappointed

I just discovered and read this series. I committed to reading the whole thing so I did. I am very disappointed.

What was set up as a wonderful BDSM story went off the rails in this chapter. By taking away his job, housing, and belongings Carrie has removed John’s ability to truly commit and consentually submit to her. The way the next sequence of events occurs (not giving out the spoiler) further removes his ability to truly consent. It is no longer a BDSM story but a Nonconsent/Reluctance story. I wish the author had allowed him to truly fall into submission as it was such a beautifully done setup.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous