Carrie's Curiosity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because of the stress to which she had been subjected, Carrie required our help when she tried to rise from the table. Once her feet were back on the floor, Carrie stared in amazement at the reflection of her sore belly, which had acquired a mottled pink hue. Not wanting her to catch cold, Olga draped a large towel over her shoulders and brought a chair for her to sit on. Even after she was seated, Carrie's eyes remained glued to her own image, from which she was obviously deriving considerable narcissistic pleasure. In fact, while Olga went to fetch her a glass of water, Carrie adjusted her posture to purposefully make her stomach more prominent. When she returned with the water, Olga solicitously inquired about her condition and urged Carrie to enjoy the brief respite she was being given from her labors. Further, to enhance Carrie's enjoyment, Olga suggested that I stand behind Carrie's seated figure and gently massage the hard worked muscles in Carrie's neck and shoulders while she made the preparations for the next stage in Carrie's training.

In our mutual reverie of her body, Carrie and I were oblivious to what Olga was doing. Thus, we hardly noticed the disappearance of the padded table and its replacement by large, vertical, rectangular frame and were somewhat taken aback by Olga's stern announcement that it was time to put Carrie's body back to work. Somewhat reluctantly, Carrie accepted Olga's invitation to place herself, facing the mirror, inside the rectangle and raise her arms so that Olga could fasten her wrists to its top with a pair of soft cuffs. Aside from the mild strain caused by having her arms held above her head, Carrie was reasonably comfortable and quite pleased by the image she saw of herself in the mirror. However, what Olga did next compromised Carrie's comfort, if not her pleasure in her image. Namely, gripping Carrie's left ankle in her hands, she drew the leg up and to the left and then placed it in a sling hanging from a rope attached to a winch mounted high up on the left side of the rectangle.

At this point, Carrie's left leg was in the same plane as her hips and lay outside the frame, but Olga had no intentions of leaving it there. As soon as she assured herself that it was safe to proceed, Olga used the winch to slowly raise Carrie's leg, inch by inch, until its foot was inches from her head and the entire leg fit neatly, if painfully, inside the frame along with the rest of her body. When she had Carrie's leg at the height which she wanted it, Olga adjusted the sling so that it ran from her calf to her ankle, with the result that Carrie's leg was held straight and could not bend.

The image which Carrie now presented in the mirror was transformed. Most dramatic was the way in which the region around her crotch demanded our attention. From a purely aesthetic were the symmetrically placed curves of her thighs, the one espaliered against her torso and the other one bearing most of her weight. These curves gave definition to the entire region between them. Indeed, Carrie's lower body now resembled a ripe peach which has been slit to expose its pit. In this case, the ``pit'' was her vulva, which had been pulled forward from its usual hiding place. As her pelvis spread in response to the forces acting on it, her vulva opened to reveal its moist interior, thereby transforming what had been a whole pit into one which has been split to expose its seed. Further, the symmetry of her lower torso was intriguingly complemented by the asymmetry of her upper torso. On the left, her breast lay under her raised leg, which made the presence of her breast on the right, with its fully erect nipple, all the more dramatic.

Of course Carrie's own appreciation of her image was tempered by the physical and psychological discomfort which its maintenance imposed on her. The physical discomfort was focused in the muscles of her raised leg. Specifically, her hamstring was begging for relief, and the tendons in her groin were stretched to what she was sure was their breaking point. The source of her psychological discomfort was the blatancy of her exposure. Never had she imagined that her vulva could be made so visibly the center of her being, especially when its visibility was so emphatically out of her control. The lurid way in which her own flesh was presented reminded her of Dali paintings she had seem, and it both disturbed and titillated her to realize that it was her body that had become the object in the picture.

Pleasing as Carrie's image was, aesthetics was not Olga's major aim. Thus, after admiring her handiwork, she once again grabbed Carrie's left ankle and forced the raised leg to move in a circular orbit whose diameter increased with each circuit. By working with care, Olga was stretching the tendons in Carrie's leg far further than they had ever been stretched before. In spite of Carrie's plaintive moans, Olga continued until she at last was able to bring Carrie's leg straight up. When she had the leg snugly pressed against Carrie's left breast, she reattached the rope holding the sling to prevent Carrie from easing the tension on her leg.

Needless to say, Carrie was suffering and had every reason to regret having submitted herself Olga's care. Under traction as she was in the frame, with the muscles and tendons in both her legs begging for relief, she could not but wonder what she was doing there. At the same time, she was strangely elated. Even as a youngster taking ballet classes, her legs had never been limber enough for her to get them as high as her left leg was now, and certainly she had not known that her body, and particularly her nether regions, could be displayed to such remarkable effect. Even at the price they were costing her, Carrie was gratified by her realization that, once again, Olga was producing in her exactly the sort of ambivalent emotions which she had been seeking.

Entranced by the living sculpture into which she had turned Carrie's body, Olga stepped back to admire its beauty and told me to see what I could do to distract Carrie from her pain. In view of the gaping vulva which Carrie presented, I had no doubt about where to apply my services. Indeed, her fully distended clitoris was readily available at the apex of Carrie's welcoming vulva, and it required no imagination on my part to realize that it must be begging for attention. Thus, after drawing up a chair, I sat myself directly in front of Carrie, placed a finger at the tip of her clitoris, and proceeded to play her with the joy stick which nature had placed at my disposal. Carrie's response was immediate. In a vain attempt to control what I was doing, she fought the bonds which held her. Because there was little else that she could do, she would raise herself on the toe of her right foot in the hope that she could in that way win herself some wiggle room. However, all her struggling was for naught, and she after a short while she decided that she had better just accept the frustration which accompanied the pleasure I was providing her.

Sensing that I had tormented Carrie's clitoris long enough, Olga suggested that I might want to try other, more satisfying techniques, and seeing that I was more than willing to try, she discreetly left the room. After removing my clothes, I clasped Carrie's body in my arms and guided my penis to the entrance of her vagina. Much to my surprise, and in spite of her copious secretions, I discovered that it was difficult to penetrate more than an inch or so into her body. As we both quickly realized, her normally straight vaginal channel was no longer straight. Instead, when her vulva moved forward, her vaginal channel was forced to follow and was now curving up and forward, with result that, in order for me to penetrate further, she would have to allow the walls of her vagina to be stretched.

Thus, I continued only after she confirmed that she was willing to endure this new form of assault on her already stressed body. When I renewed my efforts, I found that progress was possible if I moved slowly enough to give her vagina time to accommodate each step in my invasion, and as I worked my penis against her vaginal muscles, I began to suspect that Olga knew full well what she was doing when she suggested that I enter Carrie. Indeed, as we strove to reach orgasm, I was giving Carrie's vagina, not to mention my own penis, as diabolically strenuous a workout as anyone could devise. Moreover, even when we at last achieved orgasm, the workout did not come to an end until my erection subsided sufficiently for me to disengage my penis from the iron grip her vagina had on it.

As soon as we did manage to disengage, Carrie's ability to rise above her pain forsook her. Thus, it was with great relief that she greeted Olga's reappearance, and her relief became outright gratitude when Olga released her leg and she was able once again to stand on both legs. However, before releasing her still stretched body from the frame, Olga took the opportunity to explain that this initial session was at an end and what would be expected of her were Carrie to choose to return for another.

Although Olga's examination had found Carrie's body to be in good condition, she felt that Carrie's waist could be reduced and her legs should be more limber. For these reasons, she demanded that, before working on Carrie's body again, Carrie would have to take an inch off her waistline and spend time at a ballet barre having her legs stretched. To emphasize her point, she then produced a belt made out of a padded wire fitted with a small, button shaped buckle on one end. After passing the belt around the Carrie's waist, she tightened it to the circumference which she required that Carrie achieve, anchored in place by pushing the buckle into Carrie's navel, and snipped off the extra wire.

With her body stretched as it was, the belt was a comfortable fit. However, when Carrie's body was released, it was clear that the belt would be tight enough to sink into her flesh, which is exactly what happened after Olga removed the cuffs from Carrie's wrists and allowed her to leave the frame. Before leaving us, Olga suggested that Carrie not remove the belt but wear it as a constant reminder of the dimensions which Olga had dictated that she should achieve.

12