All Comments on 'Carrie's Pussy Ch. 02'

by 0ra11yfix8ed

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I Believe The Same Thing

You could have continued this some more. I believe the same thing. Most women do not like this, some will put up with it. My wife did for awhile but I finally had to stop in front of her. The problem is most men like a female to take control and most females like a man to take control. I do love getting into ladies bedrooms or bathrooms and finding out what they wear under neath their clothes though. It is extremely sexy finding out what they wear, even if they are just cotton bikinis. I had a very nice collection at one point with ones I had taken from this one and that. You'd get surprised a lot. Just something about the sexy look of a females panties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
HOT & SEXY

OMGosh, once again you have me extremely aroused in my lace thong! I also use a "bra extender" with my VS 36A underwire, pushup bras. Just helps to get the pretty, cute cups centered perfectly on my hard, pointy nipples! I simply luv the sensation of a sexy brassiere. Thanks again for this thread!

SissyCrissy...............xoxoxo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user0ra11yfix8ed@0ra11yfix8ed
Became curious late in life. Started writing as a sort of self therapy. Acted out. Enjoyed every alternative tried. Took time off to recover from cancer. Enjoy give and take communications so if you have a desire to talk I'm all ears!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES