All Comments on 'Carry That Weight'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 512 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I had to reread this one

For someone who loves their wife and whose wife still loves them, this would be the ULTIMATE punishment! I can think of nothing more brutal than this scenario. To cut her off from his trust, no matter how innocent her comment of stopping by the store, needing to get a tankful of gas, visit someone else, all he would need to do is give her 'that look' and she would know he didn't believe her and assumed she was meeting a lover.

In my own mind when he came home from the hospital, he would move into a guest room. He would be kind, considerate yet cold and distant, if those things can be implemented. He would not allow her to touch him, there would be no physical contact. I would envision him asking her to bring home a medical report to see if she were clear of disease, each and EVERY MONTH. They would socialize, they would live life as normal, with the exception of physical contact.

What she did was stab him in the heart, before he was ever stabbed in the chest. In retribution he would slowly drive her away, forcing her to look for cock elsewhere, just to show her she didn't truly love her. It might take years, but over that time he would wink and nod knowingly when she said was going to the mall. He could destroy her psyche until she was the wreck she left him in when he found her with his best friends cum draining out of her skanky cunt.

I can envision no punishment worse than what was laid out and I added to.

AwakeningofSensesAwakeningofSensesover 9 years ago
Not me

I would open that can of worms at the first meeting of all the family members and let the chips fall where they may. It's going to be a mess but his life is a mess anyway. Fuck his wife and fuck his friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wife not realistic

This whole guilt trip he layed on his friend and wife, is unrealistic. The friend bedded his wife and now has his entire family intact. I'm sure he is grateful and will feel some shame and remorse for what he has done, but then he will get over it. Just like Ashley will eventually get over it and begin to resent Tom for the way he distrusts her. Poor Tom, is a four time loser in this story. His wife cheats on him, he fails to commit suicide, he saves the entire family of the man who slept with his wife, and his wife cousin Agnes and her husband knows the reality of the affair.

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
great story

it's funny how sometimes life moves. if he hadn't found his wife with the other guy he would not have been at that gas station to help out. I loved the way he handled the problem with his wife and friend. they are the ones that need to feel the hurt and the way he did they should.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Crap

When he saved the family the score was even. He still owes that sob an as kicking for fucking his wife and a warning of death if it happens again. As far as his wife a warning of mayhem next time.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
what he didn't say

She should be aware that he may no longer feel that he owes faithfulness to her since he has "accepted" her unfaithful nature.

He can consider this a marriage of convenience, after all her family is rich and now he is a hero to them.

He does not feel that he will be sexual with her, but that in no way obligates him to do without.

A broken contract is no longer binding on either party, she broke their contract to be faithful.

Enjoy the benefits of her wealth while being free of being monogamous.

What can she say if he treats it as an open marriage?

How can she divorce him for cheating without her own coming out, and destroying lover-boys marriage as well?

Having her cousin become aware of her role in his cheating?

Is she willing to become known as the family skank?

Unless they had a (completely unmentioned) totally one-sided prenup he will walk away fairly well off if she doesn't go along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From Duna

There is a very rarly topic among the cheating wife stories. After cheating to be reconciliation stories are, but such story type where there is reconciliation and everybody thinks that marriage works the husband leaves the wife for a younger, better woman 10-15 years later (when the kids are above 18 years old...........).

I could imagine such two steps sequel for this story. What a pity HDK could think of such plote line!

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

nicely conceived, conflicting emotions, and timing. nicely done.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
one huge flaw

there is no secret to keep. all the pretending in the world won't make her dear cousin(s) forget that they have already been found out.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Interesting Revenge

I wouldn't go that route.

First of all, at the risk of hurting Amber, she has to be told. As Tom said, it was no "mistake", Jeff was deliberately trying to get Tom to pass out so he could fuck Ashley, and I have to assume she knew his intentions.

Second, he has to either forgive her or divorce her, this passive-aggressive "trust, but not really" routine is kind of sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another good story - until the end

I can't believe he's not going to divorce her. Why would he stay? Everyone in the family knows what happened. I see no value in him being the "better man". He's never going to trust her again. Why live with the pain of having a cheating spouse? Divorce her and move on. Again, good story until you thought he should stay with her.

Then it went to hell in a hand basket.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Preposterous

Your a twisted old phugh. Hope I never get on your bad side.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Emotions a type of revenge

A good short story on how I think a husband uses emotional situation and implied circumstances in order to make his cheating wife and friend believe the one of incident, was in fact longer term of infidelity.

And how the husband's cheating wife is in turmoil on how to convince her husband she is not having an affair or going to in the future.

A clever way of making the wife suffer for her actions.

It would have been nice to have had a little bit more info in the story of how and what the cheating lovers did, and did she do any thing with her lover that she has not done with her husband. Was the lover better than her husband, did she more orgasms, or is her husband much better lover.

None of this was explored in the short story. Tbis could have added to the emotional revenge for the husband to use.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Re-Reading

Not enough was made of Ashley's submission to Jeff's seduction.

Jeff was obviously dealing with the frustration of dealing with a very pregnant wife, and taking advantage of her absence.

But why didn't Ashley simply slap his face when he first came on to her. Assuming she had been a faithful wife, even assuming she thought Tom was out of it, why would she submit to Jeff's seduction?

This story cries for FTDS to write a follow-up where either Tom or Ashley decide they can't continue with the mis-trust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Get a divorce!!

Again, instead of staying together, get a divorce and start over with someone you can trust! Staying and making her suffer (until her guilt runs out, which it most certainly will) is too time-consuming (although revenge is sweet). Since the skank so easily betrayed him this time, it's obvious she (as ALL cheaters) will do it again.

Cheaters never learn and are penitent for a short while (until their cheating gene

kicks in again) and they go back to their natural habitat. I feel more sorry for the "reconcile-at-any-cost" believers than I do for the cheaters because the RAAC's are living in a fantasy-land that somehow everything will work out in the end. BULLSHIT!

Please don't hate cheaters..... they can no more help themselves than a pig can stop eating slop! Just pity them, get them out of your life and find someone decent. It simply will not work to try to make them feel guilty, remorseful, or sorry because once all of the guilt runs out, it's back to square one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Agree with Karen E.

I would love to see FTDS to work his "completion magic" on this story as well. A lot of great of material to work with, but way too many unanswered questions in the way the story was written. The REAL "why" Jeff got Tom drunk enough to become incapacitated, why he chose to Ashley for this, how he thought he would "get away " with fucking Tom's wife without anyone in the house finding out. And to me, last but certainly not least; how in the hell did he get Ashley to go along and agree to this with Tom in the house and close by? The too much to drink and "went stupid" is too lame and weak to even be plausible. More like a case where preparation met willingness and opportunity. The only thing that "Went Stupid" would be Tom if he believed that story. Cheaters cheat & liars lie and how do tell if their lying? Just watch for their lips to move, because if they think so little of you to cheat on you, then they'll have no problem lying to you about it as well. And the only thing their usually sorry about is that they got caught or found out about.

After 4 years, I hope that someone will decide to take this story on and give it a proper sequel. At the least, it would interesting to see what would happen with Ashley and Jeff after Tom's "blessing" for the two of them to continue "Enjoying" one another with restraint around the family & in public. Thanks, and have it writers-do us proud!!!

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
Great story second time around...

... I agree with KarenE - would like to see what FTDS would do with this one, or even maybe HDK would get inspired to write an epilogue. Five pages of comments, though - this one sure stirred things up.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
there is nothing colder or more empty

than a marriage bed filled with two who do not trust or love each other.

Amber deserves to know. With all the planning that went on to get Ashley into bed, he has done it before, and will do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wish harddays

continued his stories... did they end up divorced, did amber find out, was jeff able to repair his relationship with tom... som many unanswered possibilities

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Say what?

None of it's believable and if the characters really do exist let's hope a meteor takes them out and ends the bloodline. The fate of all of humanity is at stake! It's a shame the knife didn't geld Tom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yep, we need FTDS to finish this one!

I loved the ending, now we need Ashley to learn what a loveless and untrusting marriage is all about. See how long she can hold out without a touch, barely speaking to her except as a room mate and how she does sleeping in a bed alone.

BEAUTIFUL!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
long had the thought

It is extremely doubtful to me that this was the first time Ashley and Jeff had never been together before.

She felt comfortable enough with him to have unprotected sex and then sleep in the same bed with him.

She seemed completely on-board with getting her husband passed out drunk and then jumping into bed with another man.

More likely that this is a long term affair than a one time fling.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 9 years ago
Good Beginning

I gave it 5* for the well written beginning of a story. Now, where is the meat to go with that delicious appetizer? Multiple loose ends and multiple ways lives could go on from there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A question

One of the less number story type on LW is the long time consequence/BTB story.

The hero husband do reconciliation for the sake of his kids with the cheating wife and the husband after 5-10-15 years later when the youngest kid is 16-18 years old he divorce his wife (who hoped to be old with the betrayed husband) for a better younger woman.................

Some authors tried similar very very few stories, but they forgot to write the aftermath life of the husband with a newer better younger wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow, this is stupid

he adores amber, but lets her go on not knowing her husband's a cheating scumbag? He stays with his cheating slut to make her miserable? he's likely to be more miserable. he should just out what they did to everyone, let the family shame them into depression and move on with his life. What a fucking joke this ending was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Missing the Point

Everyone is missing the point of why he is staying. He is Golden NOW! He is going to make bank in the old mans will😊. Then he will can her a## for a younger babe! He's not gonna leave empty handed. I'm sure she had a prenup when they married. That will be out the window after turning family hero!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
story

Bullshit

xtchrxtchrabout 9 years ago
A Cheater Is A Cheater Is A Cheater!

This is a well written story but I didn't care for it. The wife is a cheater. Did she go along with getting her husband drunk? She has to be real comfortable with cheating to do it with her entire family around and in her parent's house. Then to fall asleep with her lover-that comes with practice. She was just too comfortable with her lover.

She is a cheater.

I don't understand the guy at all. Is he just after the money? His only revenge is to make them feel guilty...No, he has to tell everybody including his wife's lover's wife about their cheating. He is at the top - a real hero - and he should just divorce the cheater and leave at the top of his game. This story definitely needs to be finished. Where is FTDS when you need him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No

Not Enough.

Bullshit................bill

good story though.....5sssss

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
A Crock of Shit!

What a bullshit story,from the "hero's" acceptance of his cheating wife,to the impossible to believe melodrama at the gas station. Pure crapola from start to finish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It was a GREAT story! Part II, Please!

"I was surprised how far away the trigger was. I couldn't reach it! Shit! I was pathetic."

Man are you ever pathetic. If you really would have wanted to, you could have used your toe. My first thought was that was one short fucking arm, but then I remembered a lot of old shotguns had 32-36" barrels. That would be tough but not impossible when using a toe. A buddy of mine, the dad of my best friend growing up, committed suicide with his shotgun, the same I used from time to time when we shot trap together. Problem was, he didn't aim right and blew his entire face off. My buddy lived for 2 days like that. Just awful.

"I saw the determination on Ashley's face. How long could she hold out? How long could I?"

Now, this is where I fell in love with this story. Years ago I caught my own wife in bed with my best friend. The same guy I got in trouble with, fished, hunted and played sports with. But I was destroyed when I came home on a Friday when I wasn't expected home until Saturday and when I walked into the bedroom, there was my wife mounted on his cock and sliding her cunt up and down his pole. I didn't say anything, in shock I guess, tossed my bags on the floor next to the bed and walked out, leaving my wife crying and Tom scrambling for clothes.

I went to the kitchen to make coffee and Tom blasted through in front of me. He literally sprinted for the front door. I never saw him again for year. My wife, Ilene, came in clutching her nightgown around her neck, crying and sobbing. She kept apologizing and I never said a word, not one. After my coffee was done I poured a cup and ignoring her, went out on the back deck and read the paper and drank my coffee. She followed me out trying to get my attention, but when she got too close, I set my cup down, got up and started the lawnmower and mowed the lawn.

When I was done it was almost dinnertime and Ilene was cooking dinner. I showered, changed my clothes and then started carrying my stuff to the spare bedroom. After I had it all put away, Ilene hollered dinner was ready. Grabbing my wallet and hat, I walked through the kitchen where she had the table set and continued on through to outside and got into my little truck. The local diner had great food and I needed a good dinner. Tom was there, he was a single guy that didn't like to cook but I ignored him, where before I would have went right to his table and we'd have had a great time. He must have been uncomfortable, because at some point during my meal, he must have left.

When I got home it was obvious Ilene had talked to Tom. Or vice versa. She carried on with being sorry and that I didn't have to go out and eat when she'd fixed my favorite dinner. I ignored her and went to watch TV in the den instead of the living room. When she came in and sat next to me, I got up and went to my bedroom, locking the door behind me. That was when I found she had moved all of my stuff back into her bedroom.

The next morning was a repeat of the day before. I ignored her and when I had my chance after coming back from having breakfast at the diner, I brought with me a new lock and key, then moved all my stuff back to the spare room with her screaming how sorry she was the entire time. I didn't bother to even look at her, it was as if I were living alone, to me. I locked the room and took my dirty clothes in and began to wash my own only. That weekend started my new life.

Over the next month I never looked at her or spoke to her. If she tried to touch me I moved out of the way. If she tried to sit next to me I got up and left. If she cooked for me I left and ate at the diner. If she didn't cook, I cooked for myself only. I also opened my own account and started having my paycheck deposited into it, she could have our old account for herself, she made good money working too.

After about 3 months of the silent treatment she must have talked to my mom. Mom came over and we talked for a bit, with Ilene in the room, but when she brought up something was wrong between us, I got up and left, driving away until later in the evening when she'd be gone. It took mom only twice until she got the idea. Then Ilene brought out her own folks and I gave them the same treatment. Soon enough they left me alone too.

On the 4th month Ilene started wearing little or nothing. She was a beautiful girl and I used to love looking at her and loving on her until she wasn't mine anymore. I believe she was shocked when I not only didn't get a boner and try to fuck her, instead I ignored her. That went on for a few weeks until she declared she would find someone else to fuck her if I wasn't going to. Hell, she hadn't needed my okay before. Like usual, I ignored both her and her outburst.

When I came home from work the next day, the third part of my new life began. Tom's car was parked out front and I could hear them rutting in her bedroom. I was ready. When he came out with Ilene right behind him, I got up and blocked his way, putting my hand out, palm up. He looked at me funny and then started to go around me but I cut him off again. That went on for a half minute until he got angry. Then I broke my silence.

$50 dollars, fucknut." Then I thought for a moment and changed my mind. "Make that $100 for this time and the last time. Consider any before that a freebee." Man, you should have saw him swell up with outrage.

"I'll be fucked if I'm going to pay you to fuck Ilene..." That was all he got out. The next second I had him by the throat, I'm about 6' and 240lbs of mad logger and he was about 6'2" and 180lbs. I ran him back to the wall, slammed the back of his head through the sheetrock and then worked my way around the room, slamming his head into the wall. Most of the time it was just sheetrock but a couple times it was a stud and he was pretty woozy when I dropped him to the floor. After a minute he got to his feet and I stuck my hand back out.

$100 or you don't leave her alive. And when you come back for more, it's $50 a shot and next time your here, bring an extra $500 for the damage around here or I'll hunt you down and break your fucking neck." He counted out five $20's and left, although he didn't walk in a straight line.

Ilene was screaming at me through the whole thing. When Tom went out the door, she got in my face and accused me of pimping her out, but I ignored her, putting the money in my wallet. Then I left for dinner. Over the next few weeks, I found Tom banging her three times and made him give me $50 each time by simply holding my hand out. He also paid me the $500 although I didn't fix the holes.

Phase 4 came when after work one day, I brought home a buddy I worked with, a young buck that was perpetually horny. I offered to let him fuck a gal that was staying with me and it would cost him $50 per fuck $25 per blowjob and if he stuck it in her ass, it was only $10. I wanted him to fuck her in the ass a dozen times if he could get it up! I also told him she liked to pretend that she didn't like it and the harder she fought meant the more into it she was. I also told him where she liked to keep her K-Y jelly.

Tom was there and fucking her when we got there, so we just sat there and waited, I told him to make sure and wear a rubber, although I was certain she was clean. When Tom came out and Ilene was right behind him, stood up and held out my hand and he dutifully gave me 2 $20's and a ten. Then I told my coworker, Bill, it was his turn and as we discussed, he gave me two $20's and a ten. Ilene and Bill stood there, stunned, but Bill took Ilene around the waist and began leading her back in, just like she was the whore she really was!

She began screaming at me! I just grinned and Bill and winked at him. Tom was enraged and came at me, but the next thing he knew, I was adding to the holes in the wall, but this time face first. After I got done and he was on the floor, I heard the first scream! I hustled Tom out the kitchen door and made him promise to bring me another $500 the next time for damages incurred.

Peeking in the bedroom door, I saw Bill had Ilene by the hips and was behind her, pounding her asshole hard. He saw me and grinned and I gave him a thumbs up! Two hours later, he came out and said he only fucked her ass three times but she blew him the last time and he owned me $5, which he paid. I was smiling when he went out the door.

Ilene didn't come out for a while. I heard the shower running and then about an hour later, she came out with her bags packed. She stood next to me at the end of the couch for a few minutes but when I didn't say anything, she began sobbing and picked her bags up and left. It was sad really, I didn't feel anything when the woman who was once the love of my life walked out of it. Well, perhaps I did feel something, relief.

I was at the diner having dinner a few months later when someone passed me and then slid into the seat across the table from me. It was Ilene. She sat there looking at me quietly and I concentrated on eating. Finally she laid a packet of papers down and I saw it was a dissolution of marriage. Going through it, I saw it was pretty straight forward, she wasn't asking for anything, not that we had much in the first place. Just a few memento's and her personal items. One thing she wanted were some of our pictures but that was going to be a tough one, I had ran them all through a shredder, although I hadn't emptied it. When I realized it was straight forward, I signed it, slid them across the table and went back to eating, still ignoring her. She started to get up and then sat back down and said just one more thing.

"I'm sorry, Geoff. I'm sorry I finally gave in and had sex with Tom. He'd been after me since you and I started going out and I just gave in for some stupid reason, not realizing we might get caught. It seemed so simple." She sighed. "And then you stopped talking to me, probably the worst thing you could have done to me, and pretended I didn't exist. And that was the first time we ever did it, to my eternal shame.

"When you made him give you money after we had sex the next time because I thought it might jolt you awake where you might come back to me, I knew it was over. After that it was just to throw it in your face, whether you pimped me out or not. But when you brought a man home to fuck me for money, well, I couldn't take that." She stopped for a minute. "But I want you to know something right now. I'm pregnant. I know it can't be yours, because it's been so long since we made love." She sobbed for a bit at that point. "So its Tom's and when I told him, we decided to move in together." She sat quietly for another moment, then got up, tried and failed to put a hand on my shoulder but I cringed away. Then with a little "goodbye, my love," she walked out of my life.

I found out later Bill was a virile little fucker! He might have only fucked her in the ass, I guess I'm believing him, but somehow some of his swimmers made it in her coochy coo. When Tom realized the baby wasn't his, he asked her to move out, he wasn't going to raise someone else's baby. Her folks didn't even want to take her back but did in the end. You know why they didn't want her back? Because Bill was black as the ace of spades and that baby she delivered was almost as black!

lihplihpalmost 9 years ago
Enjoyed your story

- and I enjoyed the story in the anonymous comment below ( with title - "It was a GREAT story! Part II, Please!"), he could have published it!

Cheers

Phil

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Crappy

Dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dump her sorry cheating ass

Friendship ends when he starts fucking your wife.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
why would anyone

want to be a member of this family even if by marriage?

They enable cheaters.

they ignore family members who jeopardize the lives of their wives and children

they hide the actions of predators.

and

they perpetuate the status quo.

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Read it Again

Marriage is full of betrayals. Betrayals of all kinds, some small, some big. The lies, the breeches in trust, giving away a spouses secrets. It happens in every marriage to some extent. The thing is, each time it happens a little bit of the marriage dies. Even if people stay married, after 20-30 years of this there is often not much left of the marriage. It is often just a husk. The guts have died, dried up and withered away. Marriage takes constant work and cultivation. Constant renewal. If a person is a member of the "throw away" disposable consumer set - they may not be a good partner. If a person is a slob, they may not be a good partner. If a person thinks they can talk/lie their way out of problems they will not be a good partner.

In hindsight, most people come to realize that they could have foreseen that their spouse was not fit for marriage. Unfortunately, once the kids come it is often best to stick it out until they are grown. Once they are out of the house you can clean up the mess and toss the husk into the nearest dumpster.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
crap

My message would be "now we're even, you saved my life and I saved you wife and unborn child, next time I see you I will hurt you." Make sure to stay away from me , and as for you (wife) get you cheating ass out of here and don't come back." This is one screwed up family, Tom is better off leaving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
original

different. I really liked it. 5*

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Loved it

far too short. I want more! I suspect this marriage is doomed to fail. Five stars.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
whatever happens next

it will not have a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another good story, but with a questionable ending

I understand his desire to punish his wife and Jeff but why would he want to punish himself by staying with an unfaithful wife? Especially when it's obvious he will be seeing a lot of Jeff, Amber and Amy in the future. Why have the constant strain of wondering what his wife was doing or who she was doing it with? That type of mental pressure ruins peoples lives. Does Amber deserve to live with a cheating husband? Just get the divorce we all know is coming and be done with it. Good story, bad ending.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good story almost

up until he asked her in, and to take his hand. this was planned, and executed by both of them. now that the whole family knows what a slut she is, leave. absolutely no one would blame you. unless he is into that kind of thing, his life is going to suck.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
On the last two comments

First off, not everyone knows what his cheating slut did. The ones that found out cleaned up before anyone else got up.

Second, he obviously won't be worrying about his cheating slut wife because as he made clear he no longer considers her as a wife, just a slut.

Third, he apparently does care about how others view him.

Forth, given how he acted at the end of the story he intends to rub the cheaters noses in their shame forever.

Fifth, while the story ends before he says how his relationship with his cheating slut of a wife will change, it is entirely possible that he will simply cohabit with her now. In other words she will look like his wife in public and be ignored in private. If he can keep that up eventually she will either cheat again, ask for a divorce herself or decide to off her worthless cheating slut self. Of course that is my own personal take on it and may not be what the author had in mind.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 8 years ago
Odd

Seeing how Jeff says he "accidentally" fucked Ashley, I have to wonder if Jeff rescuing Tom was real or some bizarre setup, maybe a scam that went wrong. Jeff's asshat behavior towards Tom just prior to banging Ashley shows at least a lack of respect if not an actual setup...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A few comments

For the most part this story was good. But there are a few real-world things that should have been considered, (and maybe explained or said in the story).

His cheating wife said that "It was only that once, Tom, and it was an awful mistake. It won't happen again."

And then she said "I slipped up once, but never again!"

My question is "How is this a slip up???"

- They purposely went to bed together and fucked. That was a conscious, intentional, and deliberate act. There was no slipping. They intentionally went to a room, stripped off their clothes, and fucked. Slip my ass!!!

- And she let him cum in her, knowing that her lover was shooting sperm in her, and that her husband had had a vasectomy. So if she got pregnant everyone would know it wasn't her husbands baby. The story SHOULD have ended with her being pregnant so everyone would know that she was a cheating slut.

- Then, after fucking she didn't clean up and go to her and her husbands room and get in bed with her husband. NO, She decided to spend the night with Jeff, just down the hall from where her husband slept. And probably fuck Jeff again the next morning. So it wouldn't have been only the one time.

In the real world I've been cheated on by both my ex's, and both professed that it was a mistake, a slip, and they would never do it again! They both said that it wasn't me, that I was a good and loving husband, that they'd just made a mistake. They both said that they would be my faithful and devoted wife for the rest of our lives if I would just forgive them.

My first wife and I had been married about 2 years before she cheated. I forgave her but it took a couple of years before I trusted her again. That trust lasted about a year year before she got caught cheating again. She's now an ex.

The second wife ... well she lasted about 3 years. I tossed both her and her lover out of our martial bed and onto the front lawn bare ass naked, NO clothes, NO car keys, Nothing. Then I locked all the doors, went and got a beer, and then sat down and cried.

Now I'm not perfect but I take my wedding vows seriously. I've never cheated on my wife, and I have been asked a couple of times, but I never considered taking the women up on their propositions. I loved my wife and she was all I wanted or needed.

I'm beginning to think that there are NO women that won't cheat on their husbands, NO women who won't break their martial vows, NO faithful women ... Period!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Mistake?

Jeff claimed that it was a drunken mistake, conveniently forgetting how he was plying Tom with beer after beer KNOWING that it makes him pass out!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars. Still a favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WTF...

WTF ...Tom telling Jeff he could continue fucking his wife and be discrete?

WTF....

Tom should man up...kill them both. In my book adultery is a capital punishment crime...I still believe in Mosaic Laws.

If he don't want to kill then beat the shit out of Jeff and cut his balls off..and divorce the whore for reason of Adultery....

To the writer...Bitch..you better write a story where husbands are not wimpy Ass..and a story with ending...

I Know the writer is A WHORING SLUT WIFE HERSELF...you better write better stories SLUT!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago

weak sauce, he should have died from that knife, then at least he would have ended his life as a man rather than a passive aggressive wimp.

At the very least, if he for some reason believed it would hurt his standing in the community to get a divorce, and that fact actually mattered more than being happy, he should plan his own affair to balance things out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I liked it

Hey everyone it's fiction. Please you have to admit that it's better than mills and Boone! Love you all! Bye.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 8 years ago
Was Tom's Son Jeffrey Jeff's Son

Did Tom name his son, Jeffrey, after Tom's lifesaving friend Jeff, or did Ashley name him after the real father, Ashley's lover, Jeff. There's no hope for Tom and Ashley. She will continue to cheat with Jeff. Agnes and Bill already know. Others in the family will come to know in future months. Maybe Jeff's wife and daughter, Amber and Amy, will find out. It would make a great follow up story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
3 stars

damn exposition and clunky dialogue ruined it for me. once the talking started, the story went downhill. the author should have tried reading the conversations to himself and thought if the words flowed smoothly and naturally.

PennMusicPennMusicabout 8 years ago
Nice Story...

I would love to see another chapter or two on the aftermath of this. Does Ashley ever get Tom's trust back, or does she crack like a walnut under the strain of Tom's lack of trust in her? Does the strain lead her to cheat again? Does Jeff lose it from the destruction of their friendship? Does Amber eventually find out? So many questions.....lol

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
I'm Puzzled

Okay, while I don't approve, I can understand Jeff being horny with his wife out of commission and going after Ashley.

What I DON'T understand us why Ashley, who presumably knows Tom's low alcohol tolerance didn't say anything while Jeff was plying him with beers, unless she already knew his plans, which makes her a flat-out cheating slut.

If, somehow she didn't know about his plans and/or didn't notice what he was doing till Tom was passed out, what ever gave her the idea that it would be okay to let Jeff fuck her, unless, once again, she is a cheating slut?

In any case, her guilt may let her accept the situation NOW, but I give it at MOST a year before she's going to get fed up with his lack of trust, and in the immortal words of the Cheating Wives' Handbook tell him to forget his "fragile male ego", and "get over it"!

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 8 years ago
A Masterpiece

Third time through in the last six years and it still holds it's charm. One of the more brilliant stories on this site. His revenge is like an incurable disease. It will always be with them and even though Ashley suspects what he's doing she'll never really know for sure. I would also like to add that the authors on this site are incredibly brave or have hide that is three feet thick. I like reading the comments, being a student of behavior, and I don't know how you put up with the hurtful criticism. Most of it isn't even constructive feedback. It's just mean. "The clunky dialogue ruined it for me." Really?! This person maybe thought he was giving some constructive feedback, yeah right. At least he/she wasn't cussing and swearing, calling you names and questioning your manhood. I don't know maybe it's just as "the saying" implies. "That which is obtained too easily is often esteemed too lightly." From a person that is still trying to write an acceptable book, I want to thank you for your time and all the stories that have entertained me over the years. HDK you're a genius and one of my favorite authors. I hope you are well and enjoying life.

Seeker1107Seeker1107almost 8 years ago
@goodhue

Let me address your second comment first, during my time as a volunteer firefighter I have seen men, some just old enough to shave, performing feats of strength on adrenaline alone. There was a case where we were in a fully engulfed house trying to get to a child. One of the main support beams weighing around 800lb was lifted and moved by one guy while my backup (I was on the hose) pulled a little girl out with me spraying a fog pattern on them. When we did the report one of the lieutenants asked him to pick up a beam just like it but without the extra tools on him. In short he couldn't do it. So it is plausible that the guy drove with a knife in his chest. He was running on pure adrenaline. And people can act like superman to a degree under those conditions. As for him staying with the cheater, he wants to extract his pound of flesh. He hopes and prays they can get passed her actions, but from my take on the story, this was premeditated down to the last drop of beer. Wonder what a DNA test on his kids would bring. Maybe it was a one time slip but something just doesn't ring true in that. My view is if you want to reconcile then you work towards it together or not at all, otherwise what's the point. He would be dooming themselves to failure. Yes she needs punishment, but, only to a degree if he wants to reconcile.

This is just MHO on this....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
3 stars.

Ok story with very unsatisfying ending.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 8 years ago
Exceptionally Stupid

The plot of this story has to be one of the stupidest I have ever read.

c24jc24jalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful revenge !!

You have to know your "opponents'" mindsets to pull this one off . . . and he did. One has to wonder if Ashley will have the fortitude to hang in as long as she claimed she would. I would like it if Jeff's wife found out some day . . . perhaps because of Jeff's guilt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Tom made sure that Jeff knew that he knew he was lying about his fucking Ashley being an 'accident.'

He 'called' his lie when he came back at him about the beer and his plan to spend the night fucking Ashley after he passed out.

Loved the .. "From now on, I'll wear a condom because I saw that you don't make your lovers wear them." Take THAT, you cheating slut. It probably wasn't their first time but, this time, Jeff pushed it and Tom picked up on it, thought he was setting him up to break his balls so he dumped the excess beers. Tom ended up catching two cheaters, (losing his wife and discovering that his friend wasn't his friend) saving five lives (including the cheaters) and nearly getting killed.

Tom is a man who never forgot or betrayed the man who saved his life, which makes him a man of character. There's no way he'll ever accept being betrayed by a trusted friend he knows has been fucking his betraying wife.

The slut has lost him but it'll take time for her to know that her efforts are futile.

BoomerbillBoomerbillalmost 8 years ago
Interesting Concept: kill them with guilt

Badly needs character development: age, children, how long married, a little about motivation. Found myself having little or no empathy with characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great job

Crushed both of the adulterers with heroic act and words.

The wife has her work cut out for her if she is to succeed in getting him back.

Her lover is screwed though. That Agnes knows what happened and no way a female can keep a secret

VapspegeoVapspegeoalmost 8 years ago
Well written

This story was so well written over looking one fact. She's a cheater just like Jeff. Does he want to be part of that family so badly that he'd be willing to over look her cheating. Yes he learned many of the family members though highly of him already before the heroic rescue. So he loved her and I guess that the guilt would keep them on the straight and narrow. Or away from each other. That's the only flaw I saw other than that great story!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Good writing

But not my flavor at all.

Not long enough or delved into.

Raised an interesting concept and maybe that is all you wanted to accomplish.

I'm for the truth coming out though. Jeff and Ashley need outed.

dissmissdissmissover 7 years ago
very apt title

In various discussions, when it comes to a wife cheating, I'm led to believe a husbands brother or best friend are the most unforgiveable partners she could choose !

Rather than go down more conventional routes of separation, revenge etc Tom has put a full measure of emotional pain on these two.

Tom has control. Jeff will not want the wider family, especially his wife to know. There will always be an atmosphere especially at family functions. And should he choose, Tom still has the option of divorce with himself being seen in the very best light.

I really enjoyed this story and want to know how or if this 'revenge' works .

Easy 5*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Re-Reading

Just re-reading before reading today's tribute by DFW, and I have several thoughts:

As was said, if they weren't cheating, he wouldn't have been there to rescue Amy. It doesn't excuse it, of course, but it does out an ironic spin on it.

Was Jeff getting him drunk to fuck Ashley or to prank him?

Why did Ashley cheat?

Even if Tom continues in his resolve to not tell Amber, now long will it be before Agnes and/or Bill spills the beans?

Count me among those who don't think Ashley will be able to continue under his suspicions.

gara5289gara5289over 7 years ago

Like a bunch of others, i was rereading before reading DFW's story. I really like Ashleys line where she says 'I'll offer you all my love, total faithfulness and devotion' which, you know, were things he was supposed to have already. Never noticed how her lines were so cliche at the end but on the flipside, what could she say?

Also, a great Catch-22 situation: if he doesn't flee the house he never saves Amber and Amy.

IrfonIrfonover 7 years ago
As for DFWB's story...

...it fits very well with this one.

The first time I read this ( yes, I've read it several times ) it left its' mark on me - what a 'killer' of a story.

Has to be your Best, HDK.

Thank you.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 7 years ago
Good story now on to DFW's sequel...

I don't think Ashley will be able to keep her legs together.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
A classic

So much in so few paragraphs. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
stupid story

For that guy to let his wife screw another guy and say it is ok has a mental problem and needs to turn in his man card. I started to like the story until his wife and Jeff showed up and nothing happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dear anonymous please get a brain.

Did you not get the point? Shakes head...... please reread, that is if you are capable, perhaps cartoon pictures would help....

Great story HK 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Boot her

Sorry Tom, you're a hero but a looser in believing her/them. This was a calculated plan between the two them, then in having the audacity of humping in the next room. I applaud your restraint in not blowing them/yourself away - but I think the family needs to render judgement too, since it the crime was done in the family lodge.

Tom you're officially a cuck. Your guilt/trust psych will not lost as long as you wish. Ashley is now a whore, once she willfully crossed that line there is no returning to a trusting marriage. I know, I put 1911 in my mouth a few times when my first wife ran off with my friend (while I was in Nam) but lacked the guts to pull the trigger. My current wife cheated with a co-worker (and more) for my 10 anniversary, I've never trusted her since, but stayed for the kids, yup I'm a looser cuck too - biggest mistake of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Doubt this was her "first time" cheating

Didn't look like their first time cheating: Jeff starting handing him beer as soon as they got there. His wife was so comfortable sleeping with him that she fell asleep - soundly. I can't believe she would have been at ease enough to sleep in the room with him with her husband just down the hall, unless she was already accustomed to sleeping with Jeff.

Also, she didn't seem all that upset at the hospital. Husband has a knife in his chest AFTER catching her cheating and she's fairly calm about the whole thing. Sounds like an old hand at this, plenty of practice. And probably doesn't love her husband all that much either. He should dump her now - I would never have allowed her into the hospital room. How does he know whether or not Agnes and Bill were in on it? Maybe they were aware of it and turned a blind eye. Too many unanswered questions. DFWB will get them answered for us....

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Re-Reading

Reading yet again.

Why not smash Jeff’s nose with the butt of the gun, then march them naked down to the main room to await the arriving guests!

I would definitely have Ashley and Jeff tell Amber, and get a DNA test on Tom’s son Jeff. I’ll lay even money that Jeff’s the father.

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Slut Wife! BTB!

Ashley needs to get on birth control ASAP!

Interesting "reluctant hero" story. One can only wish good fortune on Tom for the rest of his days....

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 7 years ago
Second read thru...

I wish some commenters here were able to separate writing and story telling skills from the emotional feelings they have after reading a story. It is because of the writers skills....that you feel the need to trash the story. Stories written badly get low ratings but few comments. Some incredibly talented wordsmiths (including this one) here receive the most unfair comments and put downs. I prefer a good BTB story, but I see talent for what it is. HDK's got plenty of that. 5 Stars.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
fantasy guy

Unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
BEST

this story is the best BTB ever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hmmm

Mr nice wimpy guy, my balls he is hero. He is not even a man enough to kill the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You guys amaze me

Seems that to some of you, the only real way to prove you're is to slap around the lady, then do what you can to humiliate her just prior to the divorce. One thing I'm sure of is that most of you will end up divorced due to the fact you forget that ALL women and men are human, make mistakes, and sometimes fall short of what should be expected of them. The real men and women can try to get past their failures. Sometimes divorce is th email only answer, sometimes it's not.

Great story!

ttom76ttom76almost 7 years ago
One of the best BTB stories ever

I've been rereading your stories. I'd wanted to peruse this one again but I'd forgotten who wrote this. My second reading was as good as the first and I now have it bookmarked.

This is revenge by mind games. You can recover from a beating but this subtle revenge is magnificent and endure for life! We're left guessing if he'll actually use condoms, but from the tone of the story, it'll be for a long time.

His friend claims that it just happened but Tom shots that down with a sentence. I strongly suspect that his wife was in on it.

This is writing at it's best. With a few paragraphs, revenge is set. Wow!

Looking at many of the previous comments, I see that many don't agree. To each their own. I personally found it brilliant.

I envision the wife being romantic and feeling that punch in the stomach when she sees him reach for a condom.

Thanks for all your stories.

Ttom

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Stilted

It is an interesting story, but told so stiltingly that it is hard to make a impact on me. I read it to see what DFWbeast wrote as a follow up...

desertdog43desertdog43over 6 years ago
12 GAUGE

Use your big toe son, it reaches the trigger........

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anonymous 06/27/2017 is a moron!

Jeff didn't sleep with Tom's wife by accident. He purposely got Tom drunk so he could take Tom's wife to be his slut for the night. Tom's wife became Jeff's slut willingly! There was no mistake on either of their parts in this affair. So anonymous 06/27/2017 is in the same IQ category as most of the Trump voters (i.e., less than 100 IQ). We non USA citizens, sit back and just laugh to ourselves evertime Trump gets mentioned in "Fake News", lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Another wimp story!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 6 years ago

Continues to be a classic.

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 6 years ago
I hope there's a follow up

This story is begging for a follow up either by you or someone like FTDS.

JackmoftenJackmoftenover 6 years ago
NFW!

I'd of told ALL of them to leave my hospital room and NEVER, EVER contact me in any way, shape, form or another. Then I'd get a divorce lawyer and start the process..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shit

What a piece of crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a Fucking Cuckold

I'd have used the shotgun on the pair of them . Not to kill them. . But to cripple the slut and mongrel . That way when I get out of jail I could make their lives hell on Earth .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One more comment

Even though there are too many.

Other improbabilities have already been pointed out. Strangely enough I'm willing to overlook these for the sake of the story more than this little one.

His first wake-up from unconsciousness and he's able to, without time for planning, come up with an elaborate psychological revenge scheme and then talk at length with people in order to carry it out, without sinking back into unconsciousness. Yeah, right!

And then there's..... But no, then I'd have to nitpick at 6 (I counted) that's-unlikely items.

Oh well, it was interesting enough I'll still give it 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 6 years ago
a bit Matt Moreau

no wonder why this is one of the most 'favourited' story ever in LW category. Genius.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
intriguing story ....

This s a most unusual LW/BTB story and I've read it several times. The wife and buddy did indeed plot to get the husband drunk and thus, passed out and out of their way. They succeeded in that effort and certainly couldn't get off "scot-free," as the story worked out. I think the most interesting part of the story is, in fact, the ending. This kind of mind game punishment is most appropriate. It forms a barrier between the husband and his cheating wife, while preserving the appearance of a normal family. It separates the husband from his former friend while maintaining the threat of retaliations later on, acting as a deterrent against any future illicit assignations by either cheater. Unusual, intriguing, and well done!

auhunter04auhunter04over 6 years ago
I see a lot of revenge talk

But I wonder what you would do if push came to shove

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
nope.. just no

hes making himself miserable by staying with her. Honestly divorce her and let her feel humiliated when it all comes out . I read the sequel and I just cant see staying in that situation , that's masochism of the highest order. Not a fan of this one HDK sorry

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Late Comment

How long will it take before people start wondering why he was at the gas station? Then, the truth will come out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

OK...you got your "story" but...."Shit! I was pathetic!" Certainly right about that!!!

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
Really funny

This is one of the best. RAAC usually sickens me, as the guy basically slurps up a literary creampie of apologies and begging. Or gives in to her begging. Or her threats. Here, he took control of the situation and used the guilt to effect fidelity. No doubt this would have turned out differently if Jeff had not saved his life. The little shots like "if I'm ever able to achieve an erection with you" are funny...because they're delivered without apparent dishonesty.

As for him still having doubts, I agree. But unless he's cruel to her, the divorce will turn out more amicably and quicker than when she thinks she will still be faithful. He'll figure it out and then prepare himself before making any moves.

DogFuzzDogFuzzabout 6 years ago
Missed the mark

Sorry, I usually love your stories but this one missed your standard with me. First - all the female names begin with the letter A. Confusing, or at least could have been better understood. Obvious where the cheating was after the second paragraph. His mind set on getting “even” was the only new twist. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7133 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...