All Comments on 'Carry That Weight'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 512 Comments (Page 5)
MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

I re-read this story and it's still every bit as good as the first time I read it.

Tom fucked with their minds. Their own guilt will punish them both. Eventually the two lovebirds will grown to hate each other and themselves. A delicious revenge worthy of Poe.

Btrying2Btrying2over 2 years ago

I've read this story a couple of times. Great understory to the cheaters' betrayal of their spouses. The lie that they had not cheated before is so unbelievable it is laughable. The plan to get Tom drunk and then for Jeff to convince Ashley to join him in cheating on her sister and husband had to have more foundation than an accident of too much to drink. Ashley most likely would have joined her husband in retiring early if there was no plan.

The mind game Tom plays with them is an exceptional move. He always has the fall back of explaining why he was several hours away at the convenience store when Amber needed him.

For those asking for Part two, it's not here, but DFWBeast has a pretty good ending set 1 year after. I think it was well done, but I am not a die hard BTB at all costs so factor that in before you look him/it up.

My thanks for an entertaining story, all anyone can ask when picking stories to read. Authors decide the outcome for the characters they create, you don't like the outcome write your own or at least look elsewhere.

Thanks John

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would wonder if the kids were mine . I also think a Divorce sounds good to Me . The guy was trying to get him Drunk so that He could have Sex with her . And the wife was going along for the ride

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One helluva good story. Tom fixed Ashley & Jeffs heads up so that they'r damned if they do and damned if they don't. They'll live on pins & needles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He should have just accept the fact that the wife is just a whore. Just bloody divorce her and let the community know her and Jeff infidelity. Really weak ending. Definitely a 2 star 🌟🌟.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

They planned to have sex from the beginning of the party by getting Tom drunk. It would be a stretch to forgive her, but he should try. He should be done with Jeff.

Les

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done story, however a logical and calm cheating wife.... not realistic. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

is this written by a woman

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

Well as usual great story well written would love to see a continuation even an expansive epilogue would be nice or perhaps a prequel, explaining either how the "Rescue" had also been a setup were a fire broke out during a fuck and this was really just a continuation (DNA TESTS for the kids?) or the rescue was the seminal event that led to the affair? but it's your story i mean i am currently reading my way through your oeuvre I wish there was a way to list the stories chronologically love your stuff Harddaysknight some day if i ever summon the courage to let my dyslexic adhd ramblings get published you can make some picayune observations on my mess truth is i mostly want more.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941about 2 years ago

I don’t particularly like the way the story went but your ability to spread a yarn is as always “excellent “

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

A nice twist on the ending. These L/W stories are full of so many different flavors of cheaters that it's hard to logically analyze their character. I doubt Ashley's conclusion would be true in a real situation, however my experience with friends and brother has me uncertain just what the actual cheater's reaction would look and sound like. I like these quasi-naturalistic ending because the reader can speculate what the relationship moving forward would look like. One last point; why would Ashley react differently and of course you must suspect that Jeff and Ashley planned to either drug Tom or get him so drunk they could spend the whole night together and not get caught.... BTRH

Zaccheaus93Zaccheaus93about 2 years ago

I wish there was a part 2 basically about how they reconnect or if the family finds out or something

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

I would love to see a next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Creative and shows such emotion. I personally would have shot the bed where no one would have been hurt, then left.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The ending was abrupt

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

The Saga of an unflinching (if a tad reluctant) HERO, who suffers from an end as soft as a shit-sack full of diarrhoea! ! ! . .

Fizzled-out like a wet firework in a Bonfire-Night Flood! .

IMHO, i.e.2say . .

`Other opinions ARE available, however unrealistic they may be! . .

Very WELL-WRITTEN, but my lowest score yet for this Author, just because I was SO disappointed with ending, sorry, but I did feel cheated. Just saying...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Let me get this straight. He will act as if they were cheating, and he counts on the people that didn't hesitate on backstabbing him before to feel bad and not cheat, and not pragmatically say "if we're perpetually accused, we might as well do the crime".

This story cries for a sequel, I can wait to find out how that worked for him.

Cracker270Cracker270almost 2 years ago

Well written, as usual. I would enjoy another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a classic this story has become. The sequals have been great

Pjam1968Pjam1968almost 2 years ago

The point when he wakes up in the hospital would be perfect for the next chapter to begin, from there a position of not care about the friend and wife would be awesome

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed it, far different than the cookie cutter ones every discriminating reader wets themselves over.

That said, all the wet diapered ones crying that this isnt the first time she cheated...you do realize at some point when someone cheats it IS literally their first time right?

And if it wasnt, and clearly this was planned on Jeffs part but not hers, she wouldnt have been drunk enough to fall asleep with her husband just down the hall. So hers I see can be a drunken fuck up, Jeff was clearly out to fuck her.

Need to use that gray matter a little before we go off the knickers in a twist cliff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An okay story. The stupid passive-aggressive shit at the end was just that, stupid. It's something i expect to read from a pre-pubescent, but whatever.

Wish you'd finished the story properly and showed if they made it or not. My guess, he divorces her cheating ass a month later.

Pjam1968Pjam1968almost 2 years ago

This ending is just the beginnig of another chaptter, i khope someone auther pick this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sadly to Me this Story missed the Mark . I would have Divorced her sorry ass and left Pictures on the table . But their is no way I would stay married to her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I see this ending in divorce or if she’s being accused she may as well do it at least then she’s being punished for a reason.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Tom and Amber should divorce their respective cheating spouses. Then Tom and Amber should get together, fall in love, get married, and Tom should adopt Amy and the unborn baby as soon as it is born, cutting Jeff out completely. Jeff had the whole thing planned, and Ashley willingly went along. They deserve no consideration.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 1 year ago

This tale is another testament to HDK's ability to share an interesting story while keeping it short and sweet. Some of the events are unlikely, but I have no problem to suspend my disbelieve. I always have a much tougher time to do the same when it comes to chatacters and their development The number and the content of the comments confirm that the author gave us much leeway for interpretation and inducements to circularize

our respective moral and ethical positions.

There's not really something worthwhile I have to add to the previous comments. I think Jeff is an extremely despicable chatacter, not only planning to fuck his friend's wife and cheating on his pregnant spouse, but also lying blatantly after Tom saved his family while sacrificing his health, almost his life.

We can't know for sure if Ashley was involved in the plan, but I think to some degree she had to be. Why would Jeff plan something out of the blue? She at least must have given him some clues she might be inclined to have sex with him. But even if she acted spontaneously, like some commentators insist on, her betrayal is undeniable. Some defend her, blaming her caving to Jeff's desires on alcohol consumption. To me a scenario like that doesn't excuse anything. She is old enough to know how she reacts to alcohol and should consume it responsibly. On the other hand alcohol has been used as an excuse for such a long time, it became a myth that many people feel they can fall back on. Science have stated time and time again, as long as you aren't intoxicated to a agree that basically leaves you helpless, alcohol lowers your inhibitions, but doesn't make you do things that you deem objectionable when sober. My own experiences during my youth and very early adulthood seem to validate those statements.

I think the two marriages in question are doomed, there either won't be much happiness within them if they last, more likely they will shatter. Since this is fiction I'd also root for Tom and Amber to form a new family together. Taking it from Tom having a special place for her in his heart, but never even feeling the urge to act inappropriately, and presuming Amber to be hewn from a similar block of wood, they'd be a better match anyhow. And if that's the case and if they are willing, they will learn to love each other- that's the easy part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This screams for a part two. Maybe his mother in law finds out. What a great story. Dont let this be a dead end. I don't have the talent to do it justice even it would do such a thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tom won't leave her, he also loves her families money and lifestyle. Maybe mention that the stab wound wasn't nearly as painful as the hole in his chest left by the cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible ending. Read another author's ending which made it worse.

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 1 year ago

“If you want to fuck (my wife Ashley) you’ve earned the right.” Jesus F - ing Christ.

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

5* A very strong story with lots of action and drama. It pulls the emotions in so many different directions - the first rescue, the friendship, the betrayal, the hoped for suicide, the fleeing, the being in the right place and the gas station rescue, the chase, the barn rescue, the hospital scenes with Jeff and Ashley and the downbeat, gentle stage setting for revenge which would leave the lovers to suffer slowly. The calling of the firemen was a neat touch. The way he allowed Ashley to recognise that her actions meant that Tom couldn't believe anything she said - but could believe that the night with Jeff was not unique. As I said at the start - a strong story.

If you haven't seen it yet, read DFWBeast's follow on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting, but no sale. Not buying it.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Dont

Don't understand how he had the balls to save Amber,but not dump Ashley.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh come on....go ahead and fuck my wife because you once saved my life.

Go ahead dear and screw around all you want just be discreet.

I know this is fiction but come on what world do you live in? I like you other pieces this one was just as viable as the worst "reality TV show"

One star when you normally get 4-5 from me.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 1 year agoAuthor

I find it interesting that so many readers think that Tom is actually giving his wife and friend permission to carry on an affair. Perhaps this story is too subtle for many readers.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

So he cares about the opinion of a family that he really doesn't care about? He gives his wife a free pass to fuck whomever she wants as long as she's discreet and his end game is what exactly?

Frankly this entire plot is full of holes other than his skanky wife's. Delayed revenge aside living every fucking day under the same roof sleeping in the same bed as someone you know does not respect or love you is the epitome of cuckold bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I saw the determination on Ashley's face. How long could she hold out? "

That's always the huge looming dark cloud that hangs over the marriage after infidelity. Ashley's remorseful now...but how long will the remorse last? Will she become resentful of Tom when her expectation of "forgiveness" doesn't come according to her timeline? According to therapists, it can take victims of infidelity anywhere from 2 to 5 years to overcome the trauma of betrayal. Reconciliation is a risky investment of time, money and emotional well-being with no guarantee of success. Be sure you an risk the investment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HDK, I think you’re right, subtly just isn’t some people’s strong suit. In fact I’m pretty sure some folks around here don’t even know the word, much less the definition. I personally think this is one of your best stories, regardless of the length. 5⭐️s.

Dee

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have had an unprecedented string of 5's from me. Despite none or few being blockbusters, they have been refreshing. This one also, until the very end. I would have lined to see... " I see your pint Ashley. In retrospect, it won't work. We can stay together for 6 months or so, so noone attaches anything about this vacation to our divorce, and thereby, pieces anything together. Only Bill & ___ will know. And you. And Jeff. Except... for me, who cannot unsee your cum covered nakedness with him."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To commenters: His "just be discreet in the future," to Jeff &/or Ashley, was saying, his marriage is broken - he no longer gives a crap about her... and owes Jeff his life, but he's no longer a friend of any kind.

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

One and DONE!!! Divorce is the only way...

DarknsDarknsover 1 year ago

Ashley: “I can only offer you all my love, total faithfulness, and devotion. I hope it's enough. If it isn't, I have no one to blame... but me."

Umm, Ashley … a sense of déjà vu? Did you not promise these before in your marriage vows?

I enjoyed the story and different take. A nice mind-fuck for the two errant cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah..... I don’t think most men, would have let Jeff off the hook. Or allowed wifey, to keep her reputation in tact. For one thing, if the marriage does not go back to the way it was, she can divorce and blame him. As Robert E. Lee found out the hard way at Gettysburg, it’s hard to win a battle, when you don’t have the high ground. Hubby had the high ground. It’s time for him to out the whole situation to the families, and get a divorce. Let the assholes wife and kids, always remember that “ daddy” was fucking another man’s wife, while they were abducted.

And last... How stupid would you need to be, to fuck another person’s wife, when her husband is just down the hall? 3 stars.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

Interesting set up. Too bad it's not finished.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Below is this comment ... Let the assholes wife and kids, always remember that “ daddy” was fucking another man’s wife, while they were abducted. I realize that Tom is playing a psychological war game with the slut, however he needs to use the high ground to destroy the cheaters. Just him doing this is enough to see that he is hardened beyond forgiveness. Agnes should be the next "Joan of Ark". She should be totally ashamed of herself. Up until her words to Tom, she was a bit player. She should have praised Tom and been a beacon of virtue to condemn her whore daughter. What a greatly told story. It sheppards many emotions and still has a very good naturalistic ending...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good job, Harddaysknight

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope, not even close. Guy can't be that tough and that much of a pussy at the same time. Two completely different personalities in the same body? Not hardly! A guy who takes a knife in the chest doesn't let his cheating slut wife anywhere near his heart again. Nor does he say anything to the shit Jeff other than, "If you come near me again, I'll break every bone in. your body."

sizemediumsizemediumover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story very much. I like the take that he husband is a hero. I am not as good a writer as you so I cannot criticize your work as do others here. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like AA82ndAA said, Tom is waging a mental war with his wife. He is staying with his wife for the children's sake. If they were childless he would have killed the two scum bags or himself. One anonymous reader said no real man would let her near his heart again. He isn't. 1\508 82nd Airborne Infantry

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 1 year ago

Great psych. I would have mentioned to Jeff and Ashley alone that I had thought how nice it would be for her to awaken splattered with Jeff's brain matter.

-----

Alternatively, he could have burned the cheaters and had a good shot at "10 years younger, equally beautiful" Amber. "Amber was a wonderful woman and I had always had a special place in my heart for her." Her gratitude is so great she would drop Jeff in a heartbeat and give Tom a shoulder to cry on...

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 1 year ago

Bull shit. What a bunch of myrtars. I jwuld have damaged Jeff and kicked her out. Jeff was full of shit. He said he didn't plan it but he made sure to get him drunk. I wouldn't be surprised if Jeff didn't drug Tom as he knew his limit and only had a few beers

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year ago

This is perhaps the best revenge angle I've ever read. I like it a lot!

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

You gotta tell Amber is the only thing that I'd need to have changed. She doesn't deserve to have this scumbag lothario always stepping out on her. Give her the info and your heroic shoulders to cry on 😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are a legend because of this story. I didn't like all of the continuation stories, but many of them were great because you opened the door to some deeper stories.

Thanks for work goat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh yeah - just catch them fucking and not let everyone know. BS!!! The first rule of affair busting is get the facts out to EVERYONE!!! Jeff’s wife should know!!! The family should know!!! Everyone should KNOW!!!

ThejmanltThejmanltabout 1 year ago

I like this concept. Making them suffer by not making them suffer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The ending was not that - totally incomplete and left hanging!

Obviously that is your story and the way you wanted it written….

So much more opportunity!

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindabout 1 year ago

I really wanted to like this as much as your other stories. I just can't. Jeff is a total twat. He spent all day getting Tom drunk so he could screw Ashley. Why does he hate Tom that much!

Why would Ashley screw her brother in law with other fami!y in the house?

Why is Agnes not going to tell Amber what a cunt her husband is? Doesn't she deserve to know?

Why is Tom apparently going to stay with Ashley? She fucks anyone in earshot after two drinks.

I just dont understand anyone's behaviour in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can't stand this story.

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

Once a cheat always a cheat, they will both cheat again. Best solution Tom and Amber hook up and live happily ever after, Ashley and Jeff hook up and happily cheat on each other, problems solved. Amber needs to know, how can he leave her ignorant of her husband's cheating ways. His bravery was based on adrenalin, otherwise everything he did, every word he spoke pointed to a complete wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not at all what I was expecting, but I really enjoyed the story. I really like the subtle twists and turns and the way he shames them. It is a wonderful story!

Boardman68Boardman68about 1 year ago

Enjoyed reading the story. But seriously??? On many occasions at their 'the family get togethers' its Jeff's personal mission to get Tom drunk into oblivion (many times "before noon")? And Tom knows his weakness for drinking too much & that Jeff is trying to get him drunk so (Tom believe) Jeff can kid Tom in front of the family about not handling his booze? His wife Ashley apparently does nothing to stop this happening now or in the past to protect or help her husband from this reoccurring event with Jeff? Really? At best it makes Tom look like a drunk, poor husband & father, & causes him to miss much of the family 'get togethers'.

The better reality would actually seem to be that Jeff continues to get Tom drunk (with Ashley never preventing) b/c Jeff & Ashley have been screwing around at the current & past 'get togethers' while Tom is sleeping off is drunk?

Maybe Jeff did save Tome from the house fire. That's weak! But the reason Jeff couldn't wake Tom up during the house fire is b/c he got Tom drunk into oblivion so he can be free to screw Ashley again. Why wasn't Ashley slapping her husband trying to get him to wake up? B/c she wasn't in his bed. So, Jeff saves Tom and uses it to his & Ashley advantage to continue their affair.

oldtwitoldtwit12 months ago

Oh you are a one with this, quite the bite in the bum , what a way to hold up your honour and let those who cheat repent at your leisure.

SeaChangerSeaChanger11 months ago

To forgive is to set a prisoner free only to discover the prisoner was thee.

All three are screwed.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Total BS

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Best for longer than the fantasy category.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Stupid cuckold story is all it is. Waste of time, which will not happen again. Goodbye LM

HarddaysknightHarddaysknight10 months agoAuthor

Goodbye, LM. I'll miss you like I miss the boil I had on my ass five years agjo.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar10 months ago

I've read this excellently done story a few times. It's entertaining to read the newer comments though. Like it or not like as you will, but there are some clueless humans that miss the entire idea of the MC's revenge. It really isn't subtle, it's blatant. SMFH.

miket0422miket042210 months ago

Entertaining and different.

The only nit I would like to pick is I would love to see just a touch of conversation with Ashley where he forces her to confront the fact that Jeff was intentionally getting him drunk in order to fuck Ashley. I don't know if this was Jeff's plan alone or if Ashley was in on it but, if she wasn't plotting with Jeff I'd love to know how/why she would just sit back and watch Jeff force feeding him beers when she knows what the result will be. Even if the cheating wasn't planned ahead of time how does she not see this coming from a mile away and still does nothing about it?

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

A rare HDK story without a little humor, but one of his best. I hope that goodby isn’t to writing for LW. He is among the best to ever post here.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What BuzzCzar said with knobs on.

Calico75Calico7510 months ago

Excellent. Well written and a different take on cheating wives.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler9 months ago

Top drawer writing and story telling. Looking forward to the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Average

Suicide thoughts by MC reduces All stories to average at most. Ending saved the average

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It's a cuck story.

MountainMan1336MountainMan13369 months ago

5 stars from me, however I really think Tom is some kind of pussy. He should have taken a few pictures and sent them to his wife's cousin Amber. So she could get herself a divorce from Jeffery. Then using the butt of the shotgun beat Jeffery a few times even though Jeffery saved his life 20 years ago and kick his wife out of his life, No matter what she promises she will be a cheating slut for the rest of her life. There are many honest women in this world, so why should he force himself to stay married to a cheat? Sounds like Tom married her because of the family fortune, so maybe he is not that nice of a person either.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

He did what any self respecting man of my generation would have done now he needs to follow through so that he can have a life. If that means divorce so be it she will still carry her guilt as will her cousin/lover and when it is madepublic in court those two will carry a burden that stay with them along time.

chasbo38chasbo388 months ago

Why stay married to a woman you might have loved, but certainly don't respect and can't possibly trust. Agree the punishment inflicted on Jeff and Ashley is ingenious but it is time for our hero to cut his losses and find a new life.

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

Uhm… oh never effing mind. I just hope he’s not actually taking her back, maybe torturing her until she leaves? And, that prick who took his wife…

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I haven't read a lot of your stories, but in the ones I've read, you always leave the couple together.

The odd reconciliation story is fine, some of them on this sight, I've even agreed with.

Unfortunately, you haven't sold it in yours.

Not in this one either.

I won't bother reading anymore of your stories, I don't want to be left feeling unsatisfied with the outcome.

Reading a Saddletramp story is like reading the polar opposite of yours... always unrealistic, always formulaic, always shallow, and always over the top, but if read in the context of escapist fantasy, at least they are palatable. I don't think he's a great writer at all, but I don't yet feel like I have to avoid his work.

Try and get some balance. Sometimes, it's just not right to have the lead characters remain a couple. Sometimes betrayal is too much.

NickTeeNickTee8 months ago

He's either waiting to fuck Jeff's wife and life or he's a deluded moron... Oh well time for me to write some stories the way I like them...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What’s with this bullshit firgivness of a wife who fucks a guy in the room next to her sleeping spouse.? No forgiveness earned or retribution. You made him forgive others for putting thee horns on him

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why didn't you write a sequel to this piece?

NoBullAlNoBullAl7 months ago

Not a bad story until the last few chapters!! Why would he even want to stay with the cheating bitch??

At one point he is so upset he gets puking sick and almost offs himself but then, at the end, he takes her back….REALLY?? In what world would any clear thinking, self respecting man do that???

Anyway we can only hope that he remembers: CHEATERS WILL ALWAYS CHEAT and if you are going to stay with her: TRUST BUT VERIFY!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

4 stars as it was a very good story until the end . Like he can trust her after that ? No Way

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm reading all ur stories in alphabetical order. Given all of them 5 stars so far, and this one is no different. But I was a bit frustrated to see Jeff and Ashley get away with betraying such a good man.

It seemed Tom had a bad ending. He's even fairly certain Ashley will do it again. Poor guy. What a horrid life. A woman's love is worth so more than infinite money and a family name--not that Tom was after those things.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit5 months ago

Well, that HAS to be the Grand Daddy of ALL anticlimaxes!

Kinda leaves ya with a hole inya stomach and a God-awful sour taste inya mouth!

Dick.

Helen1899Helen18995 months ago

Not one of the authors best. How can the stupid husband consider taking her back when he has no trust in her whatsoever, it would be no life for either of them. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a weak non ending, brother- law given permission to have the wife when he wanted to, wife gets off scott free. SOD the in-laws let the family know what the two of them are.

CrazyUncleCrazyUncle4 months ago

Needs a continuation. Ending is very weak. Agonizing, as this story has great bones. Finish the job, please?

NallusNallus3 months ago

I wasn't there, but too harsh in my mind.

No way would you go right back to her and assume things were good a separation is needed . Jeff had planned and his wife went along the first time he planned it.

Or was it the first time?

Ashley should have issues with Jeff for adding to Tom's suspicion by.trying to get him drunk.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another good story from you but it desperately needs a follow up. Because of that and only that I'm going 4 stars rather than higher which this story would get with a sequel. He's played a clever game with his wife and best friend and has got I side their heads now. But a sequel dealing with the aftermath is needed. BardnotBard

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594193 months ago

Agreed on at least an epilogue on the husband taking back the wife technically yes and no.... I would lean towards the saying keep your friends close and your cheating *** wife and now you owe me your wife and mother ex-BFF

(boy fire-fighter 🤔) payment plan or if you want a

"Lay-Her-Eh" 😚

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ehhh deserves to be cucked again in the future with this type of shitty wimpy husband.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Needs a part 2.

By the way , I Love you’re work

FlatlandphilFlatlandphil3 months ago

There is a sequel to this story, titled 'Beast of Burden', I believe.

Sorry, I don't remember the author.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

DFWBeast has a good followup. Both are 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7133 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...