All Comments on 'Carry That Weight'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 512 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Near perfect

Don't believe the naysayers. This is a near perfect story and the writing is so economical.

HikingThruHikingThruabout 6 years ago
Very nice

Well done, and tightly written.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Late Thoughts

First, Jeff will never convince me that he wasn't trying to get Tom to pass out. Whether he had definite plans with Ashley, was hoping, or was just being mischievous, doesn't matter.

Second, even if Ashley wasn't planning on cheating, she did it, so no matter there.

The deadly part for me, is falling asleep in Jeff's bed! Putting the BEST possible spin on things, that she didn't plan on cheating, somehow didn't notice Jeff plying Tom with beers, and had some misguided sympathy for Jeff going without causing her to submit to his seduction. Once the deed was done, she HAD to get up, clean up, and go to her husband's bed!

argeelogargeelogabout 6 years ago
Missing

Once again we are left without an explanation of the scenario of how Ashley and Jeff got to the point of screwing. "It happened" is worthless. Put some effort into describing the how. Otherwise the story is incomplete. Barely worth 3 stars.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
Took me a few reads before I got this.

At first I thought he wussed out. But in fact he is applying the ol’ reverse psychology trick. He’s guilting them into being true. Now, whether it will work in the long run I don’t know.

Jeff was definitely trying to get Tom out of the picture. And Ashley saw it, and didn’t stop it. It was definitely planned, IMO. It didn’t “just happen”. It was probably calculated by the two aldulters well before hand. One has to wonder if this was a one time thing, or it had been going on for some time. I think for some time. If not in fact, then in their minds. Probably emails and texts back and forth.

If this is not a one night stand, then the “guilt” deterrent probably won’t work. They are just to cold blooded about this for that to work for long.

Yeah, determining how/why they ended up in bed together would really detrrmine the outcome of this.

Still, a good story, and 4-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Took you a few reads because

you are an 'incel' or 'closet cuck' and that means 'not very bright.'

uncomonnerduncomonnerdalmost 6 years ago
thats it ?

where is the rest of the story ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What is wrong with some people?

I thought this was a great story. It always surprises me when you get these "serious" commenters who have no appreciation of your drive for humor and originality. I suppose a way of rationalizing things for them would be to point out that the world is full of all kinds of people, and an author is free to write about any of them, rather than always sticking to the same assumptions about people's psychology for every story. (To put it scientifically, the individual variation in a species is what gives evolution material to work on). An author should be free to push reality some to make some satirical comment as well, which you often do splendidly. While I'm putting in how much I appreciate your stories, I should add how I've appreciated how you don't pad them on and on with endless information about how people met, details of their business or engineering or military dealings, and so on. A lot of the stories on the site unfortunately accumulate page after page with way overwritten, largely irrelevant material, and it seems to me the problem has been getting worse. Anyway, thanks for a great story, among the many you have done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
2-Stars! I did not like it at all - and I am never this critical!

Kak story! (Kak is Afrikaans for Shit!) 2-stars because the delete one-star!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WTH?

I like most of your stories, but this one, as written, makes no sense. Is there a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Kind of a focus piece, no?

The moral of the story is that actions speak louder than words, and Ashley's and Jeff's actions demonstrate complete contempt for Tom, their marriage, and themselves. They acted like two bottom feeders. Now they will endure the scrutiny of Tom, and Agnes, where ever they go and whatever they do, perhaps for years. Why would Jeff try to get Tom drunk if he hadn't already planned to fuck Ashley, with her advanced agreement? Acting with such confidence and arrogance, it could hardly have been the first time.

Of course the marriage will fail. Ashley lacks the moral and ethical fiber to withstand the scorn and contempt that Tom now feels toward her. She will try, maybe for years, but will eventually give up. She will divorce Tom once the kids are old enough to cope with the breakup. She will tell Tom the divorce is to set them both free from the prison of guilt, shame, and regret they both now live in. Tom will be grateful, and will now be able to make public the true love relationship he started behind Ashley's back. Wouldn't it be rich if that love was with Amber, Jeff's wife?

A well written if frustrating story. Thanks for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wimp

What a wimp.Instead of divorcing Ashley,he tells her to be discrete when she is fucking someone he is. certifiable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
GREAT STORY

I don't believe this was the first time for them to cheat. Just too much planning involved. Thank you for your work.......Frog308

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good and different story line

But I would like you to write a follow up story maybe set two years later. I know it would be just as good. 5 *'s!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where is the rest of the story?

I dont agree with your heroe's approach. Not sure if he's a wimp or if, as his wife says, he's just trying to toture her. In any case the story is unfinished.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years agoAuthor
Those looking for more of this story

can check out https://www.literotica.com/s/carry-that-weight-beast-of-burden which is a sequel to this story written by DFWBeast. It is well written. That's all I've got for you.

DoNotPassGoDoNotPassGoover 5 years ago
I agree with HDK

DFWBeast's sequel is every bit as good as the original!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years agoAuthor
This is all I wrote, or will write on this story, but

if you want to read a continuation, check out DFWBeast's sequel. It is very well written. This is the link https://www.literotica.com/s/carry-that-weight-beast-of-burden

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
good story

This is a good story, because, although this story doesn't reflect someone else's idea of reality, it could be very true to someone. It was a bit too wordy in places, but I think that is because this is a writer, and it's what he does. I thought the use of the word cucky in the comments where a bit harsh. By definition he was of course, but these commenters have no idea how many of them are too, they just don't know it yet.

Where this to happen to me, and if I lived, I would have told Agnes to fuck herself, if she thought saving everyone else was justification for her cheating. I also wouldn't want the future ex beside me in the hospital, hell I wouldn't even want to see her for Christ's sake. He was trying to get away from her, remember?

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
Interesting

A completely different type of revenge... although I think Amber ought to learn the truth, as well as Ashley’s and Amber’s parents. Tom ought to have a post-nuptial drawn up, where he gets a fat payoff in the event of more cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

DFWBeast writes an excellent sequel to this, check it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NFW!

Me, I’d of just divorced her cheating ass.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Interesting story.

A very different form of punishment. That was painful, but interesting. I don't think I could continue with her in any form. I'd either get dressed and fire the gun into the air at the foot of their bed, or I'd set the unloaded gun between them to find when they woke up. I couldn't live with her after that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cuck creampie author

He gives permission for his "friend" to continue fucking his wife after getting stabbed while saving said friend's family.

Jeezus dude. Grow a pair, stop writing under loving wives and form the Cuckold Central section for submissions, where you shall be king. No btb, raac, just compliant cuckolding.

When the most admirable character is a side character, then you know you saved the story from the bin where it was supposed to die quietly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
ANOTHER WIMP;

DO YOU PEOPLE THINK THAT THEY ARE STILL MEN OUT HERE?

DOES EVERY MAN HAVE TO BE A KNOCK-KNEED TINKER BELL ?

HOW ABOUT SOME MEN (THERE ARE MILLIONS OF THEM) THAT

DON'T TAKE GETTING CHEATED, MADE TO FEEL LIKE THEY CAN'T

DEFEND WHAT IS THEIRS. WOW, I, GET SICK OF WHAT THESE STORIES

DO TO FAITHFUL, LOVING, HUSBANDS, AND DADS, REAL GOOD MEN BUT

DON'T MESS WITH THEM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fuck'em all.

Ashley should realize that her marriage is toast. And while it may be her fault, there's no sense in living a nightmare forever. File for a divorce. She gets the kids, child support, alimony and half of their assets. Finish the divorce and move far away. Start over with someone new. She has the resources and the looks to do that. It will be hard at first but it gets easier every day. No sense in staying put in a marriage that her husband intends on punishing her everyday. That's no way for any of them to live. He can either change his attitude and get some professional help or live alone. But he doesn't have control of that decision. She does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
to anon 03/22/19

he wasn't a wimp. he was mind fucking them both.

if it wasn't obvious how the wife said it, i believe the author directly said it at least once in case you need the sledgehammer approach. he's pretending to be okay with their affair because it makes them FEEL LIKE SHIT. he'd stop doing it if it stopped having that effect on them. he wants them to KNOW....how he feels without saying it.

he wants them to truly understand what shitty people they are.

and let's not pretend they 'were too drunk'. drunk people don't lock bedroom doors. drunks can fuck, fight, feast, and fall over and pass the fuck out. that's about it. they may have been blitzed, but they were fully aware of the affair as it was happening. the author TRIED to foreshadow them feeling guilt and regret....but that locked door really drives home how deliberate the sex was.

they regret getting caught, they may regret the hurt they caused, but they had the where-with-all to lock a bedroom door to prevent people spying on their fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I didn't care for it at all.

No real end again. So he's supposed to live with her to punish her? I wouldn't.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Wow

Did these people screaming wimp, cuck, writer read the same story that I did? He plainly states that he was using psychological warfare to punish them. He was letting Jeff know who the better man was. Ashley will feel the pain as long as she is married. This.man is No wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
@26thNC

Yes, it is "psychological warfare". Warfare he is "burning" them with, supposedly. Where, in reality, he gets to live the envisioned hell of distrust as he himself outlined. That's a pyrrhic victory at best. And, at best, means years of hell, without any further story resolution.

So, to sum up, some lives are saved, he was stabbed, his wife and friend fucked bareback, all "family" members that knew basically backed her and essentially told him to suck it up under the guise of emotional blackmail; he gets temporary satisfaction at "making them hurt" while he hurts himself emotionally and mentally far worse arguably; oh and his wife gets to still live her life, have family, get the goods and he essentially pays for it and his own torment monetarily and in goods, Jeff gets to fuck his smoking hot wife and enjoy his family that his mate saved while fucking said mates wife.

At the end - puerile, stupid rationale and actually veneers of justification and rationalisations to be a pussy.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Down under commenters are so much fun.

They have a wife, who is not their mate. They solve issues with pickaxes and the handle which hold them. They try to remain anonymous, but they are so easily identified. I welcome all comments,. Thanks for reading, commenting, and being so transparent.

Bebop3Bebop3almost 5 years ago
Crikey!

Brilliant comment, anony.

It's as if you know the characters better than the characters know each other. Your incredible insight into what constitutes a Pyrrhic victory certainly trumps the knowledge and insight of a man that was her husband for years. I mean, there's no way he would know what would eat her alive and destroy her emotionally, right?

Great job, so sit back, relax and throw another shrimp on the barbie. You deserve it.

notredame43notredame43almost 5 years ago
interesting take

The wife and cousin are pieces of shit and hes a hero, Whats more he shows his disgust disdain and contempt for them. all without risking going to prison for a pathetic male and a whore. She wont be able to handle the shame and will leave under whatever terns he wishes if id be writing a follow up, DO you mind if i do HDK?

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
Loved it

My only slight disappointment is that there was no discussion between them as to why she did it. When did they decide to get him drunk. What would she need to do to regain any trust? Favourite story. 5 stars

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Revenge could not be sweeter

'Nuff said. 5 Star Rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No decision

No decision,he should dump the cheating slut and let the family know why.

fritz51fritz51over 4 years ago
Nice story, questionable end,

I agree with the comments that praise his mind fucking the cheaters, but how long is that any good for him?

At some point, and soon I would hope, he either has to get past it or divorce her cheating ass, tell Amber, and move on. Don't forget, this cuckolding was planned out by both Amber and Jeff, they deliberately got Tom drunk to the point of passing out so that they could do the deed ... it didn't "just happen accidentally", it was intentional.

They cheated and he gets to spend his life with his only pleasure being a continued mind fuck of them? That would just rot his soul, or is it that he just wants to stay in the Rich Family?

Hope not.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Sad story

This story really needs a better ending, it's incomplete. The cheaters should be accidently outed.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Yes No. Divorce deliberately planned cheating divorce only choice

Unless wait 5-10-015 etc years to TRY to rebuild trust

KRD19254KRD19254over 4 years ago

2nd read still good; Great psychological gamesmanship - koodoos to Tom. The issue I'd have is in livinge with the cheating shank. Do you really think Amber will not find out why Tom was at the gas station (buying beer - think police reports) - shit will hit the fan and divorces will fly and amber will disown Ashley.

***

Can Tom attend another family event - think not?

***

Can Ashley & Jeff act like nothing ever happen in front of the family/Agnes/Bill/Amber - doubtful?

***

This story needs a sequel/part2 to tie up all the dangling loopholes to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
RIDICULOUS!

About as UNBELIEVABLE a reaction as could be imagined!

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

"Who was the better man?"

Someone slimy enough to fuck his best friend's wife wouldn't give a shit about who was the 'better man'. Ashley is even worse... she screwed her brother-in-law, betraying her husband and her sister. People like that are too self-centred for this kind of subtle punishment. They only understand pain and humiliation... which is why this should have ended with Tom having an affair with Amber to punish his wife and former best friend.

The only way his psychological revenge would actually work on Ashley, is if he basically acts as though he was single and starts screwing other women. When she confronts him about having affairs, he can continue the ruse that she's lost all interest in him and they now have an open relationship. While Ashley is pleading with him that she'll never sleep with Jeff again, he can nod and smile... and thank her for being discreet with her lovers.

Or just get a divorce... which is how this should have ended.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Cuck??

I think husband being a wimpy cuck ruins a good story... Pubish them both severely!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
(BC) 👈 me 🤢

What the heck is wrong with you guys. Cheating wife no big deal!!!!! I’ll just suck it up and move on🤮. Your moral compass is broken.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just why?

Why do so many writers have the husband as a large pussy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
continued in....

https://www.literotica.com/s/carry-that-weight-beast-of-burden

DFWBeast make an amazing second part, even better than the original.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

I loved it, the mind fucking that he's putting the two of them through is far worse than any other punishment. And he gets to stay married to an heiress and all her family money. Smart guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

Playing with their minds and hearts, the only way what he is doing doesn't affect them is if they are psycopaths.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nope

Ashley is done. Jeff is a wanker and Tom? Tom is a waste of flesh. Cheery, that

fritz51fritz51about 4 years ago
2nd read, further consideration.

Tom's solution to the mess created by a scheming Jeff and Ashley is grossly inadequate. Yeah, the mind fuck is interesting but I would assert that at least two things make that an illogical final reparation:

First, Tom was ready to take his own life to scar Jeff and Ashley's future. I hate that choice, (he could have pushed the trigger with a toe - glad he didn't) but a man so driven to the edge is very unlikely to invite his adulterous wife to hold his hand while he recoups in the hospital. More likely is that he wouldn't allow her in the room.

Second the idea that the affair could have been kept quiet. A house full of people, vomit all over the place, the shot gun out - no way that the entire house is not immediately aware.

So, a I believe that a reaction appropriate to the reasonable belief that everyone knows the truth and Tom's traumatized state of mind was needed.

Is he a cuck? Doesn't Amber deserve to know - she will find out, how could she not? Does Tom get to fuck Amber? Or does he do what a regular man would: divorce the bitch, never speak to Jeff again (Except for one discussion with a baseball bat) and move on, somewhere else?

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60about 4 years ago

Wow. Totally ineffective Jedi mind fuck. These aren't the cheaters you're looking for. Better that he would go fuck Amber. Better yet, explain it to the grandparents, expose them to everyone. Get your ass outa there. Let the damn cheaters explain it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

I guess I'm just a mean bastard. I would have liked to see Ashley crack and eventually ask for a divorce.

SorchakSorchakabout 4 years ago
As old as this story is,

it desperately needs a second part, so we find out if ends up being a RACC or not.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
second read, I would lower the score.

everyone know that Jeff tapped Ashley that night of the fire while he was passed out. So twenty year's later, it only made sense WHY Jeff was getting him drunk and WHY Ashley felt at ease spending the night after sex with him. That wasn't a one time affair. So it was a TERRIBLE way for Tom to respond!!! You can't make people feel guilty that have been that close to you AND cheating on you for 20 years! He should have at least burned him with his wife.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 4 years ago

I just hate it when commenters drift an author’s story to fit their preferences. I chose to believe that only the few who have sworn silence know, and will ever know the whole truth. It seems clear that this was nowhere close to the inaugural fuck. I cannot see him making love to Sweetie ever again (maybe a fuck or two, but probably not that, either.) I think sbrooks is right, she will crack after 6-10 months and get a divorce.

5*

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Loss

The loss of blood obviously affected his brain.He should have dumped Ashley immediately.

Deprived891Deprived891almost 4 years ago
Burn

Burn Jeff and Ashley. If it was an mistake, why locked the door if they intend to hide it. Why ply the beer to Tom and get him so drunk to pass out. It was planned.

Yeah, burn them.

Tom will never trust his cheating wife again.

Amber needs to know what kind of A-hole her husband is, to take another man's wife.

Problem is Agnes, Ashley cousin knows the truth and is willing to hide it. Not right.

Yeah, burn them. Maybe Tom can be rewarded with Amber.

KayaknhKayaknhover 3 years ago
This story is one of my favs.......yet I hate the ending.

The MC is just so likeable. And all the family members, except wife and best freind of course.

Dialog is great. Plot is dynamic. But then it ends in a whimper.

But I keep coming back to it. It pleases me qnd infuriates me at the same time.

A puzzler for sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hoped is right. Their actions do not support the conclusion that shame would ever be a successful tool for revenge. If Ashley or Jeff actually cared about Tom's feelings they wouldn't have cheated in such a public way to allow Tom to discover them let alone Agnes or anyone else. They effectively drugged him with Alcohol to get him out of the way. So why would they ever care if he was disappointed? The revenge premise does not support the prior events.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again, I still like the psychological pain he puts on both Ashley and Jeff. After saving Jeff's family, his debt was paid, and he left him knowing what a real piece of shit he was. Making Ashley live with what she had done to her marriage is real pain. He is a winner overall.

JhWALLJhWALLover 3 years ago
Have to agree

Yes they did plan it she lied to him tom getting him drunk proves it was his plan all along maybe Ashley wasn't aware of that though but I agree Jeff is shithead for sure.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Like the story. Not sure what I think about the ending. Only time will tell if it works. Only time will tell if he can accept what happened.

Kirk34Kirk34over 3 years ago
Something Doesn't Feel Right

The way Jeff acted, it seemed like he knew he could fuck Ashley. That speaks to it not being the first time they had sex...After all Jeff was his best friend, surely he's been close to Ashley for years too. I'm thinking they were regular lovers and they decided to do something risky at the get-together to spice things up.

I think Tom knows this too. You don't do something risky like that with a stranger you never screwed before. There's much less risky places to "start" an affair.

I don't think most of us would have gone the way he did. Get out of the hospital wait for Jeff's Wife to deliver the baby so there's nothing wrong, then tell her and divorce his wife. They'd all feel like shit, and he might even end up with Jeff's Wife...who knows?

Amy might love him better, and he could enjoy being a Father too, end up raising Jeff's kids and them loving him more than Jeff. That's revenge of a different kind too, especially if he also get's Jeff's Wife pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice!

Very well handled by Tom in the hospital room.

As another reader has pointed out, this was a well planned scene - get Tom comatose and be free to fuck the night away! Ashley and Jeff would have an absolutely free run. Unfortunately for the whore and the asswipe, fate intervened.

Again, Tom has tortured both the cheaters' minds. Can they live with it? A second part is screaming to be written. 5*s.

TeggeTeggeover 3 years ago

In the family home, being plied with drinks, no way this was the first time. Looking forward to your next chapter as the pain is delivered and the story's direction is continued. :)

TeggeTeggeover 3 years ago

My bad, didn't realize this was an older post. Still open enough for more story...I hope you revisit sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cuck

Should have shot them.

amygdalaamygdalaover 3 years ago

This needs a part 2

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Needs a part 2 where the cheaters get dumped and left homeless on the streets!

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

He extracted his pound of flesh? Really? All he did was join the long list of pathetic cucks that litter so many of the stories here...

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

Utter shit, just more raac nonsense. Tom is weak (which I'm starting to see that the majority of writers here prefer weak husbands) Plus no retribution, penance or comeuppance on the cheating wife's part. Just a bunch of crocodile tears shed by her.

The emasculation of males continue here on Literotica....

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

I don't see Ashley lasting a year.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
There's a continuation

somewhere. It's just more RAAC cuck shit. HDK is playing with the idea of punishment by "headgame". Unfortunately, although the idea is interesting, it doesn't work by itself. Ashley and Jeff need something far more serious. This could have been a god story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
How is this raac or cuck

The main character is completely fucking with their heads. They are going to feel like ass for the remainder of their lives. And unless there's a sequel out there showing him reconciling, I doubt he ever slept with her again.

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

why not just cut his losses and divorce the bitch? he may not be a cuck but he most certainly is a wimp

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Funny. The CUCK trying to guilt his slut wife and asshole lover into having a conscience!! LOL!!!

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

This guy is great and a good man and certainly not a wimp. Did he hesitate to attack one of the kidnappers? No. He chased after the other one with a knife in his chest, He saved a mother and a child. He ain't no wimp.

He also put a tremendous guilt trip on his best friend and his wife, each will suffer for a very long time. great characters and very good story.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

I read this story before the follow up by another author and I'm sorry to say its disappointing. The fact he was the one apologizing to them was frankly bewildering. He saved peoples lives and very nearly ended his own at their betrayal and he's apologizing? No, just no. Giving this a very low rating unfortunately. I could see him reconciling with his wife but not freaking apologizing for her and his best friend sleeping around.

Dlh143Dlh143almost 3 years ago

If he was actually a man with some self respect, he would have thrown the cheating whore and the slimy cock sucking ex friend out and had security ban them from his room!

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

1 star for garbage. You have a plot which is OK but your idea is moronic. Showing his disappointment to wife, your main character is not playing "mind games", he is simply being a moron.

Therefore your idea behind the plot is as good as used toilet paper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Doesn't matter how you slice it, head games or not, he's a cuckold. Furthermore, his wife and her lover know it. Maybe they won't get together again, they're both feeling guilty about what they did for now, but they also know that he won't do anything about it if they do hook up later on.

/

They really didn't have much respect for him, trying to get him drunk so they could screw practically next door, so I can't figure out how he expects to lay a "guilt trip" on them to teach them a lesson. She might feel guilty for a few days, maybe even a couple of weeks, but the game he's playing will get real old real fast - and then she'll find someone she can look up to.

/

She's the one with the money, not him. Soon she'll remember that and when she does, he's toast. The family will side with her because she's family, no matter what she's done. Oh well, the way he's refusing to stand up and be counted, who cares what happens to him?

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

regardless of what happened prior to the story that doesnt give u the right to fuck another mans wife. if there ever is a part 2 i hope he divorces her and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There should be some more. I feel story is incomplete...

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A great story in it's own right, but there is a great sequel somewhere. I can't remember who wrote it, but it's good.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

I thought this introduced a novel plot line in the LW section. The guy's a frigging hero who can do no wrong as far as the family is concerned. He heaps a ton of guilt on the "it was only the one time" cheaters and he's golden.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Once again, a good start but no finish. What happens to their relationship? Does Tom eventually let the cat out of the bag, and now hubby is a cuckold? Does Tom’s wife find out what happened? Does hubby get any revenge? You might as well write a story” a guy, and a girl get married” and let us fill in the blanks. 3 stars, for a good beginning....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Garbage, he should just divorce her cheating ass. These short stories where the husband catches them, gets upset, and then doesn't get any revenge are terrible.

2cookies4u2cookies4uover 2 years ago

Sorry, but Tom was definitely too easy on his wife. Was he playing some mind games with her afterwards, yup. Serves her right though. She had a loving husband and disrespected him by fucking another man!

Wrong on so many counts.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Defines the term craven sickening wimp cuckold! No consequences on the cheaters and the author simply leads the reader into a la la land of utterly lame justifications. Pathetic. Simply PATHETIC!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok so tom wants to fuck his BIL wife cuz his own is fat as shit preggers, ok. Why did the wife want to fuck her BIL? This "assignation" was planned by both sides even if it were to be a "one off", how did they get together and plan it?

012Say012Sayover 2 years ago

Great story to go with that title. Carrying the weight is the heaviest burden!

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 2 years ago

Great story but too quick to end with too many things unresolved, try harder your stories need completion

lukeey90lukeey90over 2 years ago

I don't even believe Toms kids are his biological! I mean for all i know they knew he sleep when drunk so they were fucking for years mostly on these parties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The one big plot hole is that the hero is a cuck. They seemed to have different motivations guiding them. One is willing to die for doing the right thing, the other throws this sense of self to gather a pity party.

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

What a karmic masterpiece by a master author. I keep returning to this story as various authors respond to HDK's call for sequels. You have introduced enough characters for and unending variation of stories. The characters, as portrayed, would lean heavily toward reconciliation. P.S. My Navigator Black Label is truly a fine piece of machinery. It would do everything in your story and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yikes! So many commenters don’t get it! He is fucking with their heads. Jeff knows if he ever so much as touches Ashley again, his marriage will blow up. Both Jeff and Ashley know that Tom wil never trust them again. He had trapped both his wife and his friend in a new way. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tom isn’t really giving Jeff permission to fuck Ashley. The folks here who demand that every story end the same way, with the wife thrown out on the street and the lover. beaten up, must the the same people who eat the exact same lunch every day of their lives!

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderover 2 years ago

Question: What exactly was "all the shit I've gone through" that Ashley was talking about at the end? Sounded like she had it pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The husband brings up a great point. If this was just a “ drunken mistake”, then why did Jeff deliberately try to get HIM drunk? I am sure this was premeditated. And Ashley was in on it.

Although it was pretty stupid of the two of them to do it, at a party where they could have been discovered. I gave it 5 stars, but one thing I would have demanded, is that Ashley tell Jeffs wife about it, after the baby is born. I would have demanded being in the room when that happened. If she refused, then I would have told Jeff’s wife, and filed for divorce. The “ mutual friendships” would have been over. But then again, I am a vindictive SOB!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of told the hospital security to keep my soon to be ex-wife out of my room, and if her or my family didn't like it, they could be added to that list also.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7133 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...