All Comments on 'Case Dismissed'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments (Page 2)
Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Wimp husband.

Couldn't read all of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How disgusting can Murphy get? Well I guess not as disgusting as licking the cum deposits of his whore moms clients from her cunt and ass every night while growing up!

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

1st page was good, then you went all typical LW writer stupid and ruined it.

After hearing her interview (which was so impressively idiotic I knew I wouldnt last much past that point and...tadah, I didnt) with every little detail of her affair which would never be spelled out as such. This was clearly a wimp, limp wristed bitch story (guessing you modeled the MC after yourself?).

Hopefully you dont bother wasting your life with any more worthless attempts at writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

whore and a jerk wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should have walked in on her sister, back handed her face and told her to get out and never come back. Then informed her sisters husband. It is down to him he let it play out when he could have saved the situation. Very poor writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know the author didn’t mean it to be but the story was so absurd it was hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Of course, when her parents figure out both of their daughters are missing and the talk to the housekeeper...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Helluva story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boy was this a crapola and stank too. I guess this scribbler has a mission, to make up just piles of crap and get high from the stank. Dude?!

Captcha

orneryonezorneryonez7 months ago

Too much hate in the World... too many men (sad sack wimps) getting around as though they own the woman their with!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Absolutely what a cheating whore deserves

chasbo38chasbo387 months ago

Gross Gross Gross

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous