All Comments on 'Case Dismissed'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
your stories

just get worst but your like the rest of these fools you keep putting them out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sigh, 5 for ending, 1 for the rest. Avg 3 stars.

I appreciate the cunt got what she deserved in the end but you get 1 star for the punk bitch husband taking her back in the first place. Wtf is with you people. I mean my god did your moms beat you with a whip and rape you with a wooden spoon so much as a kid that your balls shriveled up into your body?

I love my wife of 20 years and she is everything to my kids and me but if either of us cheated, they would be out the door and hell would follow.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 10 years ago
like I've said before

you can turn a housewife in to a whore, but you can't turn a whore into a housewife

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story......

Almost thought he'd fight for her......guess not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The word is THROUGH not THRU, when are you going to get that through your thick skull? 1* just for that.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 10 years ago
Good story

right up to the end. After what she told Sally, she would be dead, dumb move saying anything like that to a mobster. Would have been better if Sally would have gotten caught, Stella testified against him and then having to live the rest of her life with everyone knowing what she had done. I'm sure death is painful but it is short term. Forty or more years is a long time to have to live knowing how bad you fucked up your life. Something would remind you almost daily. I was married to a doc tor and had a great life but now I'm working at minimum wage and living alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To Good Story - Anon

He did fight for her!

Taking her back was an effort but she was remorseful, the mother of his children and she had been set up. So, sure you ended up liking the thrill, any normal sensual female is going to get off on thrill fucking.

His last fight for her, pretending not to know what Flo propositioned Stella to do, Stella agreeing and then every attempt by him to get her to change her mind failed so...no more fight.

The ending, the mob could have just wiped out the three of them, the kids and dad but he gave hubby a chance simply by saying - 'she knowingly went to him' and he intended to keep her and use her and suggested )subject understood) that if hubby never again said anything, he and the kids would be fine.

Did he fight for her - YES He Did but not after she went back for more, she could have gone to her parents but No - she went to Sally and knew she would be getting fucked and guess what - remember, she liked fucking him so...think about it.

Good fantasy story Murphy...Thanks!!! And - BTW, I'll bet there are more than a couple good looking women up in NY & Jersey that have disappeared over time - no doubt at all. Some time, very attractive women never get over their attraction to the bad boys...Know What I Mean?!!!

RhomanovRhomanovover 10 years ago
Big missed item

With everything he learned from his wife's lawyer, when he discovered the issue with Flo why did he not ask for advice?

I liked the story but it seemed to wimp out a bit at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Through vs. Thru Commenter

"The word is THROUGH not THRU, when are you going to get that through your thick skull? 1* just for that." - Anonymous

So, I liked the story and then I read this comment. Anonymous pissed me off. To counter-act his miserly 1* and also because I liked the story, I gave it a 5*.

Thanks for a great story. Stella got what was coming to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Murphy....

your last couple of stories had me, and I assume several others, wondering if you had lost it a little bit. I find this story to be an enjoyable return to your powerful narrative style, and I enjoyed following this husband's trials and tribulations in determining what to do with his cheating slut wife. That she actually was literally turned into a whore, was an adequate if overplayed revenge plot, but I liked the way she succumbed without ever truly reveling in her descent. Yes, she admitted losing control, and she enjoyed being a slut, but after she knew her marriage was over, it did seem like the illicit sex had finally lost some of its luster and appeal to her. She seemed more motivated by external factors, like her sister's influence, rather than her own misplaced lust. Trapped with few to no options, she can only blame herself and accept her fate. I think the fair minded husband was well portrayed, and you really did a great job sharing his disbelief, grief, and pain, making it a believable journey into the discovery of his wife's true nature, and the destruction of his marriage. At varying points, I wondered if he might do more, or what if he had done this or that, but this tale was better paced with the normal and typical reactions you wrote into the story for him. He NEEDED to be a regular guy, blameless for his wife's adultery, yet still forced to pay a penalty he didn't deserve. He wasn't at fault for the way it ended with her, but he was man enough to accept some of the blame anyway, ever humble, and ultimately more sad and disappointed than angry and vengeful. He would always be able to say that he had tried the best he could to save his marriage, despite circumstances well beyond his control or creation. So, I liked it! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
crap

What the story lacks is credible motive.

The wife is the usual revenge-fantasy stereotype: a woman who thinks with her cunt.

I look at it this way: if she's that dumb and worthless, how dumb and worthless is the idiot husband for not seeing it earlier?

I like a decent revenge story. This wasn't one of them.

snakes454snakes454over 10 years ago
i hope the cunt is dead

I hope the cunt and her whore sister are dead. What is your fascination with brain dead whites who spread just cause they're told to? Its infuriating to read and makes you look simple minded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what a poor old fucked up 60 year old trash are you

stop writing fucktard your brain must be corroded by syphilis you've gotten in the 60ties whoring around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story. Weak ending

A spelling-binding story for all but the ending which was unbelievable and I unsatisfying.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 10 years ago

i loved the ending.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
I love a happy ending

Well done sir.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Burn her

in her own fat.... Was well done and excellent analysis of the emotions of the husband caught in such circumstances.. I might even read so more Murphy stories.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
5*****

Good Consequence story! Murphy is like to MM, sometime h writes a good story, among the wrongs.

john1946john1946over 10 years ago
ok

Hope he finds a good mother for his kids......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Story started out good

Although, the story started good; the middle and end seemed a disaster.

Someone has been reading too many old mob novels.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
A fable story favour

The story is not Revenge story, the story has a little fable story taste. Murphy accuses the husband for the tragedy............The wife had to escape from the husband to the Mob, because the husband burnt the all possibilties to live a low level. He closed the bankaccounts etc....Yes Consequence fable story.

I think everybody (except for ill people) is responsible for his/her decision, so I do not agree Murphy's idea. Naturally the husband had to divorce her and he began the divorce. He would have gotten the children custody (Mob friend wife is non fit mom). However a divorce must be civilized, if children are in the family. Only this thing in which I agree with Murphy. The husbands share the monthly money bank accounts untill the divorce in several revenge stories, if there are children in the families.

tiger46tiger46over 10 years ago
3* nice try

Sid was as fucked up as Stella and Flo. All it took her to make him forgive her slutty behavior with Max was a "promise not to cheat again" and lots of sex. I guess Sid's standards for a wife were pretty low/non-existent.

Loyalty, faithfulness, honesty, integrity - all foreign concepts for Sid the sap.

Oh, what happened to Stella's parents after they brought her home to Sid after being cleared of charges? QUOTE:"I lost it then. Flo, my sister, my only living relative set me up, she ruined my life." Guess they got rubbed out by the mob? Or did she discover she was adopted?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Sorry, doesn't work that way.

King of 'Burn The Bitch' stories. Only problem? No one to tell it (who could or would be able to tell it!). Sally's goons take Hubby 'to swim with the fishes' in the trunk of the car. NO WAY in Hell that Sally leaves behind a witness!* Only five people left to tell the tale. Sally, two goons, Flo and Sweetie! The first three get fried (or gassed or leth-injected) if it comes out! The other two have THAT story and a bunch of even better stories to recount if they were EVER given a chance, but they will ALSO be feeding fishies as soon as their novelty wears off!

It is unfortunate that some people get SO wrapped up in their betrayal that they consider that ANY punishment is righteous. So letting a murdering mobster abduct the mother of your children (again) is OK. Thus, Hubby is within his rights to NOT report the abduction to the FBI! This is a HEINOUS way to think! For the author to present this as though it were a reasonable solution in this fictional tale is SICK!

* sounds like the kids were in the house as well...sorry!

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A bit rough

Well for starters you really do need an editor, but that's a detail. I think you made everything too black and white, it would have been much better to make the characters more nuanced. As to the ending, white slavery (enslaving women to be prostitutes) is an ugly thing, and at a minimum, he should have reported it to the cops. Had he foreseen the arrival of the mob,it would have been noble if he could have gotten her free. Oh well. Look forward to your next story

maninconnmaninconnover 10 years ago
Ending doesn't match the opening.

You open to case dismissed, but end with Sally owning her under threat to her kids. It doesn't match up.

LechemanLechemanover 10 years ago
Interesting Opening, Dead Ending

For just a brief moment I had thought the wife was drugged due to the contrast in her behaviour - alas it was not to be. Then it became confusing with a flow of names introduced. I am still not sure if Sally was a woman or a guy, thinking maybe it was an abbreviation for a guy. Either way the story went downhill from there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Holy shit, he has no balls.

The man that threatens someone's children takes an early grave.

You made the husband worse than his slut wife, that's all I have to say on this.

extemporeextemporeover 10 years ago
Almost great story

Your story had drama and a good plot; the situation may or may not be very original but is was well set up. It had a big emotional impact.

It also had a great ending, but the ending wasn't set up as well as it deserved to be. It just seemed like there should have been a bit "More" to the story.

Four stars -- a really good job.

elHosedelHosedover 10 years ago
Can't judge the husband to harshly...

...after all, he didn't set up the mess. Just a dumb doctor trying to live his life. In addition, how many fathers really would try and do anything to rescue a self-made whore when that attempt would place his own kids in danger?

Going to police wouldn't solve anything. Hell, he could end up in witsec and no longer being able to be a doctor.

However, the ending really did fall flat. Not sure why...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Should have killed the B..ch!

He's a doctor, he could have killed her any number of ways and gotten away with it. What a maroon (yes, I saw that cartoon also) taking the whore back after he initially found out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One sorry excuse of a tale.

How any rational person could pen such a piece of trash is incredible. But, than, this is Murphy621, which explains it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Enough said.

Alana22Alana22over 10 years ago
Horrible

someone needs to fix this story! Make it better please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The ending was a killer, that story died a horrible death.

It was interesting until that shitty ending. They would not leave him alive with that knowledge. He would be buried with them. And not go to the FBI with the story makes him just another scum bag.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Disposable and sour BTB fable

No heroes just mobsters,stethoscope wearing pigskin-addicted dolts and the suggestible repressed house-Frau sluts as convention swirls down the drain. Hubris for hubris's sake...oh right this is a porn site. What can one do bit hrug, sigh and deposit soiled Kleenex at bottom of trash bin?

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
Alana22

Not sure what can be done with this.

JackorChuckJackorChuckover 10 years ago
Fine Story

It was fine story up untill the mobster entered the house and threatened his kids. But its your story Murph and I enjoyed it.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Another Story**

By murphy621.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 10 years ago
No one to care about here.

Strictly speaking, as a story there is no one to like. They are all pond scum. Why did you do that?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

Strange ending. The husband is better off without the whore. Still a lousy tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting

In most BTB stories the other man gets beat up, sometimes very badly, but she walks away unscratched, poorer but unscratched. Here both are dead, and the snake that set it up also dead. Husband is innocent. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Had so much potential...

The first page was riveting. Fresh and engrossing with a nice efficiency of words. Then it took a turn for the stupid. By the end there was nobody to root for and all realism was gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The hubby is the worst of them all.

Never thought I would feel sorry for the cheating wife. Lets recount, shall we. Set up by her sister, drugged, framed for murder, set up by her sister, abandoned by her husband, held captive, prostituted, blackmailed and finally kidnapped.

Adultery isn't a crime; but her husband is an accessory to kidnapping which IS a crime. So, remind me again why he's supposed to be the good guy?

JounarJounarover 10 years ago

Because Hubby didn't do anything wrong. Even if she was setup by her sister, the slut still choose to cheat on her husband so everything that happened after that was on her head and her head only.

Why should a father risk his life and his kids lives to get a cheating cunt out of the mess she made for herself.

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
You don't tell us what happened to the antagonist?

Seems like a waste of time reading a story with no pay off. Such a shame this could have been a 5 instead of a 2. What about the murder trial multiple story lines were abandoned during your story we lost track what the story was about?? Seems like different stories glued together. Ah what the hell here is a 5 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ha

Too bad this doesn't happen to all willing cheaters, of both genders. A cheater dooming themselves is way more satisfying than taking any revenge.

racoon1174racoon1174over 10 years ago
I'm wondering if you all read the same story I did?

Really no reason to read after the first page. I guess you guys don't like things like law and order. So the husband wasn't an ex SEAL driving a supped up mustang or some other bullshit that would let him take on a couple of mob goons and the second guy she cheated with didn't get any payback. If you think about it though the person who cuckolded him was actually his Sister in law, she set out to see that her sister became a whore.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 10 years ago
racoon1174 reguardless of the set up

she wasn't drugged, she before she cheated with Max, all she had to do was say "NO".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get an editor you goddamned idiot

Page 1: parents bail her out

Page 3: less than a year later her only living relative is Flo.

Not to mention the numerous grammatical errors and typos.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
A slight disagreement with Slamdawg

I don't find this an inherently flawed story. Granted...considering murphy621 predilections, it was a bit cookie cutter. Hapless man blindsided by wife's infidelity, the Reveal, where it is shown that he is a pale imitation of a Real Cocksman and wifey was a whore for her bull...all told in as explicit and painful details as possible (because that was so relevant to a criminal defense... rolleyes)

However shit happens. Could a mobster act this way? I guess...sure. Why he would want to trap and hold a middle aged housewife who was getting fat as her personal slut is ONE of many questions I have. Why her sister hates her so much (a bit thin for her motivations...but okay...it's his story)

What did the husband owe this woman? Little. Yeah, it would be nice if he could have Karate Kidded the three mobsters (who let him live). However, his reaction was painfully realistic. (Why did they let him live again? Not sure)

It is a damaged story, but not critically flawed (Another story comes to mind immediately this week which was worse).

No one to like...but I don't like a lot of people and they have their stories too.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A really fast moving story

Alhough I didn't like the ending, I guess she did get what she really wanted.

Fucking all day long and man after man fucking her is what she had become.

Not wife material in the least, and Flo did get what was coming to her too.

Thanks for the read.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 10 years ago
What a Bunch of Hypocrits

First, as we all found out, she was set up by Flo to be seduced by Max. It was vague but the suggestion that her special drink was aphrodesically(?) special seemed obvious!

She totally got off on it, Max was very good and when he showed up at her home and took her, before she could render any resistance (even if she would - he was good), it was all over. All over the house, all day and no turning back, it would be all the time.

Okay, she was seduced, controlled, was now into a hot affair, enjoying it and the rest is all spelled out.

For the sake of the children and great sex, hubby did give a little, but Flo pushed her buttons for a sex get together with Sally, the result - her life came to an end. She couldn't say no, wanted it all, enjoyed the thrill and we all know what happened next.

NY, NJ - they were already in the thirties and doing 2-4 guys a day, some video, possibly some parties - by the time they were 40 it would show badly on them and then, who knows - they know too much???

Thanks Murphy, good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
man come in your house and take your wife

wimpy ass man.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
a common woman

This is an average women in the world today according to the stats, a piss on her grave woman type the kind thats so misunderstood. lesbo bi trash

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Good Plot

I liked the plot just not the ending which ended very abruptly.

I would have hoped that the husband had a good plan to nail sally and Flo !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not one damn writer

Can these writers ever finish a story????

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
UNBELIEVABLE!!!! FINISH THE DAMN STORY!

Geez I thought JPB was bad about not finishing some of his stories. But the ending to this story takes the cake. He doesn't call the cops? He does nothing? One of the all time WORST endings ever.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
IT DOESNT MEAN INNOCENT

but the evidence is still there, TK U MLJ LV NV

wonder203wonder203about 10 years ago
lousy finish

pretty good story up to the end. It sucked.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 10 years ago
Can't Believe Some Readers

The story is finished...Finished and - so is Stella and Flo!!!

If they don't eventually end up in the swamps they'll find themselves in Mexico going from a brothel and then finally to an animal ranch, make movies and then end up as feed for the pigs.

The ending was appropriate and easily explanatory!

Thanks!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 10 years ago
Finished???

Tell you what: That story is nothing...open end, triumphing villains etc. and a husband - as it seems proudly - mentionens how cheap his divorce had come.

I´ve read better stories written by you. Thos one denies your talent. Poor excuse.

sdc92078sdc92078over 9 years ago
What's everybody complaining about?

It ends well...for him.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
It served both women right, especially Flo.

Hard lines but sometimes you have to pay for what you do. I want mercy, myself, not justice.

Kerry312Kerry312over 9 years ago
LMFAO

Sorry but hubby was first and for most a fucking asshole when they threat-end his children he should have killed them all

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a spineless prick

Man up and at least call the Police. Or really man up and bury the prick 6 ft under. What a spineless turd.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
good story

did the sisters get what they deserved? who knows, there's too much in the soup. I truly believe that the person offended should decide the punishment, but in this case, the bad guy won hands down. did hubby make out in the end? maybe. threatening his kids should give anyone an idea how to handle these guys, since there no limits in their threats, there shouldn't be any doubt, that hubby should strike first and quickly, and get all their families, without remorse.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Are you people for real?

He was supposed to kill three mobsters? People who made their bones killing straights like him? He was a doctor, not a navy seal, didn't seem to have a gun or even know how to use one. No, the stupid whore got herself into that situation and put her family at risk thereby. She also spent all of her husband's money during the first trial. Tell you what, if you people are so brave, go find a big Italian guy in New York and slap him in the face. I didn't think so.

One thing to fight to protect your wife and children, but to fight and die for a whore. Nah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Totally Unbelievable Even For Fiction

" "I'm only ten years out of medical school and it took me four of them to pay off my educational debts."- Four years? Ha! More like 10-20 years. Two Stars.

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
If the worthless whores are buried in the meadows

The worthless husband should be with them! To even consider for a second, letting her walk down the same street as him, let alone letting her back in the house, after the first time, makes his just as worthless as the human garbage he married!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That was just awful.

Why wouldn't he call the Police or the lawyer that defended her? Either would have been happy to throw Sally into prison for years and years. What about their children? Didn't they want to know where their Mother was? Did she have no one else that might ask about her? Like her parents or some of her friends? Same thing goes for her sister. Why would he lie to her husband? This whole mess made no sense. Not even for fiction. Really badly written and unfinished junk.

thebulletthebulletover 8 years ago
a festering turd of a tale

This was a disgusting tale liked only by the standard burn the bitch crowd who approve of any level of punishment the author can dig out of his bowels. What kind of a mind comes up with such utter bullcrap?

Yes, this really sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An almost bankrupt doctor can't fight against the MOB

After everything this whore did the first time he still took her back. Which is just weak. I mean she did every disrespectful and hateful thing a woman could do to her husband. But he still forgave her. Then this whore has sex with her own sister, just a few feet from him barely a few months or whatever later. And even though he still forgives and practically begs her to stay home and not to fuck Sally(who she knew all along was the killer) on one of the rare weekends he isn't working, trying to pay of the debts they have because of the big house she wanted and the legal bills she caused,she still does it. Now months later after confronting her and finally kicking her to the curb. She 's back asking for money and protection from the same murderer she was cheating on him with, and endangering the lives of his kids. What possible reaction could he have other than to just go on with his life and forget about this bitch? If he talks to the cops or lawyers the MOB would just kill him and his kids. It's the mob people, not the big kid at school. You cant just tell the principal.

carvohicarvohiabout 8 years ago
I gave this a five but...

When she fled to the mobster Sally, and he took her in I could see that. I could see him keeping her a while and then turning her out to make some money. But locking her up? No way; he'd be guilty of kidnapping, and for what, a middle aged woman? No he keeps her a while then he puts her on the street. She's done, fried, too ashamed to go home. One night she shows up in the emergency room at husband's hospital. She's riddled with diseases, not STDs, but Hepatitis and shit. She's a worn out old hag. He sees her and shrugs. He thinks, "Too bad, just too too bad." He's already divorced her and found someone else. Life goes on.

Jedd clampett

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 8 years ago
Interesting story but impossible to enjoy

What a spineless husband. His wife was clearly made to do things against her will (I'd bet that her first drink with Max was drugged). He never made any attempt to find her for some form of reconciliation later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
like i said

You have athing for spineless husbands

Do you look in mirror while writing these characters

Contact big daddy ike

Winston Montana

Read about his serial cheating wife on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Create a CC CLUB

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

Garbage, nothing left to say......

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Sid was a weak man

Sid should never have taken Stella back after finding out about Max. However, she was the mother of his children and he should have rescued her from Sally. She certainly is dead and he is as responsible as Sally for her fate. He is also complicit in Max's death since he knows Sally killed him and could get him arrested for the murder. Once Stella was safe, he could divorce her and move on with a clear conscience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
&√ how?

How is a regular guy supposed to take on a mobster scorpio??

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
START SPREADING THE NEWS

she is beginning to stray and on she goes, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sad story...

... waste of time to have written it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
tell max's lawyer friend

He will have to do it pro bono

Why would husband spend all his savings to help cheating wife?????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Piss poor story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sick!

The whole idea story and contents are sick. Nothing there to bring a smile to anyone's face.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Really cold hearted husband. He should also be in the landfill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@timriv

Cold hearted husband. She is mobster's whore and mobster threatened to kill him.

She had her chance when he forgave her for Max.

Nice to know you like sharing.

I no longer have to quit screwing your wife before you come home...you can pull up chair and take notes.

Old argument over size vs technique.

Sucks to be the husband because I have both!

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
A BACK HAND WEAK VICTORY

yet the lawyer still must be paid, TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not happy

Not a very happy story. One can only hope that Stella and Flo ended up the land fill.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 5 years ago

Worst story ever. No matter what she was his kids mother and she was setup that deserved some help he should be beaten a raped for not trying to help.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 5 years ago
Doesn't Make Sense

How can the case be dismissed if the prime suspect is missing? She was setup by her sister, so I can understand Flo becoming a prisoner whore. I don't know if she deserved that kind of punishment. Normally I'm all for revenge on the cheater, but in this case I'm not sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too many holes

in this deplorable effort. Boy, that doctor was one selfish and cold mutha. Not even one star

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Reading again

Nothing good to say about this story. One of your worst.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

She and the sister got what they deserved in the end, a shallow grave.

Cheaters never prosper.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

It is one thing to punish cheaters and an entire different thing to support murder and slavery as the author does here.

Crime is easy to write about. Good authors don't need that.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 3 years ago

In perfect agreement with most everyone. This is just one bad effort in infidelity. But he was one cold mother, he didn't give in to her. But she dug her own grave, so she deserves what she reaped. No happy ending here.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Started good but JFC you went so over the top stupid with her you ruined it completely.

Sorry this turned into sh*t, plain and simple.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

It started out as a good story, but the ending is quite BAD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could have been much better. I agree with other commenters, suggesting sexual slavery and murder as apparently justified for the wife and s/i/l because of their infidelity ruins the story.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 2 years ago

What a P.O.S. this story was, a total waste.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous