All Comments on 'Case of the Black Widow Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LeFrog08LeFrog08about 10 years ago
Another crime to solve...

Thank you, WW, for this newest "Crow Bar" puzzle...my "little grey cells" are salivating already...

tranzmanytranzmanyabout 10 years ago
Great!

I love your characters! Don is so Sherlock Holmes it is not even funny. I felt that at points of Muscone's staredown that I was watching an episode of Sherlock. I truly do enjoy your writing and look forward to more. I especially like the cases the best, it seems that you are building to a few show downs or one big one. Either way I can't wait for them. Thank you!

ImahotgalImahotgalabout 10 years ago
Thanks

Ive whizzed through the first episode of your new story. Sadly no Todd. I will now, with tearful eyes, read the story more leisurely.

Can we have Todd doing Priya Ajmani ? Please...pretty please?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 10 years agoAuthor
Imahotgal, read Interlude 10

Imahotgal, Interlude 10 is all about Todd. If that doesn't satisfy you, nothing will... :-)

ImahotgalImahotgalabout 10 years ago
Thanks

Thanks darling. Interlude 10 was a great episode. I am virtually insatiable when it cones to Todd. Please keep bringing him in for some steamy action whenever possible.

The story is king of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for content and effort

love the story and that you pissed of the asshole annony!

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Good start again

chytownchytown8 months ago

*****Interesting opening chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2168 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES