All Comments on 'Case of the Black Widow Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
chytownchytown9 months ago

*****Interesting opening chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Good start again

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for content and effort

love the story and that you pissed of the asshole annony!

ImahotgalImahotgalabout 10 years ago
Thanks

Thanks darling. Interlude 10 was a great episode. I am virtually insatiable when it cones to Todd. Please keep bringing him in for some steamy action whenever possible.

The story is king of course.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 10 years agoAuthor
Imahotgal, read Interlude 10

Imahotgal, Interlude 10 is all about Todd. If that doesn't satisfy you, nothing will... :-)

ImahotgalImahotgalabout 10 years ago
Thanks

Ive whizzed through the first episode of your new story. Sadly no Todd. I will now, with tearful eyes, read the story more leisurely.

Can we have Todd doing Priya Ajmani ? Please...pretty please?

tranzmanytranzmanyabout 10 years ago
Great!

I love your characters! Don is so Sherlock Holmes it is not even funny. I felt that at points of Muscone's staredown that I was watching an episode of Sherlock. I truly do enjoy your writing and look forward to more. I especially like the cases the best, it seems that you are building to a few show downs or one big one. Either way I can't wait for them. Thank you!

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 10 years ago
Another crime to solve...

Thank you, WW, for this newest "Crow Bar" puzzle...my "little grey cells" are salivating already...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES