Casino Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FERDY
FERDY
38 Followers

When we got home I unloaded her luggage before I woke her up. She awoke with a start and said "I need to go to bathroom. I'll meet you in the bedroom and you better have your dick hard. I can see that I am going to have to 'punish' you for all the nasty things you did to that poor woman you met at the casino. You are going to have to repeat all those disgusting perverted actions with me."

It took us several days before she was satisfied that I had been sufficiently chastised.

I suggested that maybe she should take another trip soon or maybe she just might want to go to the casino so that she could apologize to Audrey in person for my behavior. She said she would think about it. She seemed very interested when I told her that Audrey was thinking about seeing what it was like to eat pussy.

We'll have to see what happens, in the meantime my wife continues to "punish" me several time a week, even on several occasions twice in one day.

FERDY
FERDY
38 Followers
12