All Comments on 'Casino Plot Ch. 07'

by mcfbridge

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Love your stories

I absolutely love your stories. Am so so glad that you continued Casino plot. I only hope that your next chapter will be out much sooner although I do know how the r/w can interfer lol. I am really interested in how the general will be delt with especially after she has made all her subordinates do things that they did not want to. Pleaseeeee do the next chapters soooooon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ch. 7 FINALLY?!?!

"Sorry for the delay", lol 2 years is hardly a 'delay', we all thought you died or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Worth the Wait!

I am an absolute fan of every one of your stories, your style and content are so perfect. After the extremely lengthy delay of your last chapter, I had thought you had either died, or given up on writing. Either way, I had this unwanted feeling that the Casino Plot would be no more.

However, in testimony to the quality of your stories, I checked extremely regularly for you to post. Every week, or at the worst, every month I would check. Even after I stoped coming to Literotica, around six months ago, I still came continually to see if you had posted the next chapter.

All in all, I could not urge you more than ever to continue your writing, and to keep the magic coming!.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Yes, the plot will be finished!

Hey! I though this story was sadly abandoned, but now I see it's not. It's cool, this story has everything. And my favourite gal, something tells me is gonna lose next, or it's possible that she wins. In any case, this chapter was great.

Rumrunner2001Rumrunner2001almost 16 years ago
Great series!

I really enjoy this series, and I'm very happy to see that you are continuing. I do have one suggestion - You've specifically set up your story with 5 very busty 'victims', but it seems like those ample assets are a bit underused. It would be great to see all those big tits more included in the games.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Story!!!

I LOVE this story and cannot wait for Chapter 8. I started reading this about two weeks ago and haven't been able to stop reading it! Awesome writing and you truly have me captivated!!! I am so so so ready for Chapter 8. I am so curious to know how General Cutter is going to fit into this story.

XodanXodanalmost 15 years ago
One year...

... since your last post! Even if i'm not your first fan I like your stories and i'm disapointed that you're not writing anymore. please continue ! You where doing great ! Many thanks for your stories !

Mount_RoseMount_Roseabout 14 years ago
STORY CONTENT AND ACTION ARE GREAT!

I HAVE ENJOYED EVERY STORY YOU HAVE WRITTEN SO FAR! I THANK YOU FOR THESE STORIES, AS PERVERTED AS THEY ARE! YOU CAN SPELL & YOU KNOW ABOUT GRAMMAR. THANX LOTS :)

These women asked for it! These women have abused authority in every way possible. They should have known that someone somewhere would catch them and make them pay. However, I don't think that this EVER crossed their minds. This is fun reading, not only does it turn me on, but I enjoy these women getting their comeupptance. Guess I just like seeing those in positions of authority paying a price. And if they deserve it, like these women, IT IS MUCH MUCH MUCH SWEETER!

I KNOW its just fantasy, but its GREAT anyhow. PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON.

I KNOW life often shows up when we don't want it to, but write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

please continue

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 12 years ago
WOW!

YOU HAVE A GREAT VISION AND LOTS OF TALENT. THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Please continue with the next chapter. I so want to know what is going to happen:)

wishmelycanwishmelycanalmost 12 years ago
Hey

Dude u have a good imagination. I would be terrified to get on your bad side

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please finish this story!!!

Such a fun story!! I need to know how it ends! Please come back and finish this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice twist

Having General Dwight Cutter in the story is a good twist and make sit even more interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Entertainment and a Fantasy

I have to keep telling myself that this is a fantasy. The creativity of the author to come up with these types of humiliations is beyond words. I have not heard or read anything like this from any other author. How the author thinks up these "games" is both entertaining and frightening. Like someone else said "I hope that I stay on your good side". Now having said that I am hoping that the new General finds some way of bringing Tony down. No General would allow anyone to mess with his troops like Tony just displayed in this last set of games. Putting golf balls in someone's mouth and then supergluing the lips together is dumb. Vomiting or accidentally choking on a golf ball would likely kill someone before they got to a hospital. But then the victim would not be taken to a hospital because they would be forced to explain why there were other golf balls in a glued up pussy (or the balls in asses either). Maybe the new general will find out what happened to cause the women to be humiliated but then offer to have the women resign from the service without losing benefits. Same goes with Janice and Connie. I am not too sure that Tony can be trusted even if he does allow the women to fulfill their games. He has plenty of tapes to sell. He can even have more tapes of Janice and Connie to sell after he is done with them. At the last games, there were a lot more people that were allowed into the arena that puts everything at risk. That Frat guy is one example, plus the new general, that got in for free. Oh, and what does Tony do with all of that money he is making at the slot machines? With all of those workers and tent audience, are there any people that show any compassion with the screams from the women? Apparently they are all perverts at heart. But, hey this is a fantasy, right? I laughed when Janice was pulling out the tube from Ruth's pussy when she thought "I really don't want to hurt her". Really? After stuffing the tubes deep inside that she did not want to hurt her? I am almost sure that one of the twins is going to end it all. I do love the creativity of the humiliations and the writing skill of the author so I will keep reading if nothing else to see if Tony is finally done with his humiliations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermcfbridge@mcfbridge
706 Followers
Nice Southern boy with your basic warped and perverted imagination.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES