Casino Plot Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
697 Followers

As soon as she was bent over, Sue Lynn felt her panties go down again. A second later her butt was spread wide open so that all her equipment was easily accessible. She barely had to time to adjust, when Sue Lynn felt the first ball rubbed into her pussy. The guy must have felt she was wet enough, because the ball quickly pressed against her anus and popped through. Colonel Fairchild just grunted as it went in. But then, before she had even caught her breath from the first one, the guy just popped the second and third balls up her ass right behind it. After she was stuffed full again, Sue Lynn felt her panties pulled back up. Bent over the way she was, the colonel had to take a second before she even tried to stand back up. And after that, Sue Lynn was still trying to adjust to her new load when she saw the guy go over and pull Gertie's panties down. Colonel Fairchild was actually thankful to be left alone with the balls up her butt. Her rectum was so strained at the moment, she really wanted at least a short rest before she had to push any of those new golf balls back through it.

Gertie grunted and groaned and managed to dispense her last ball. When she stood back up and pulled her panties back up she was shaking. She had just seen Sue Lynn reloaded, and she knew that the next winner would restuff her now empty ass. She just stood there dreading it while the guy lined up his putt at Colonel Kwan.

This guy was a regular golfer, and the second hole wasn't a particularly long putt. The ball was struck a little hard. It bounced off the cup and would have gone past, but the dip in the green caught it and the ball rolled back to the hole and dropped through. A moment later, Lee Kwan was quietly sobbing as a second ball sank home into her stuffed pussy.

It took a little longer for the next winner, but after about 7 or 8 minutes a woman hit 3 white clubs. Gertie couldn't believe it. A WOMAN was going to load up her butt. God, she wanted to quit. But she knew she couldn't. Not only would they all go to prison, but Ruth would kill her if she backed out now after everything they had gone through. So when she felt the woman tap her on the back, Gertie just sobbed a little and then bent over so her asshole would be presented for stuffing.

The woman who won was fascinated by the situation. Somehow the idea of stuffing all those balls up that woman's ass sounded like so much fun. As soon as the lady was bent over, the winner pulled her underwear down. Then she pulled the cheeks apart to survey the area. Her slit and her quivering little asshole were easily available, and the woman's clit would be easy to reach, too. Well, time to get started.

The woman grabbed a golf ball and placed it at Gertie's pussy. But Gertie was so upset her pussy was completely dry now. Well, no problem. The other woman just moved the ball down and began rubbing Gertie's clit with it. She could hear Gertie begin to moan as she worked her clit. Then, when she saw the pussy was wet enough, the winning lady moved the ball back up and dipped it in the moist cunt. After that, when it was good and slick, she placed it right against the little anus. It was so funny, she really wanted to see how this would work. So the woman pushed very slowly on the ball and it gradually moved into the opened ass and pushed the butthole wider and wider. Then, when it finally passed its halfway point, the ball just popped through and was up Gertie's ass.

Gertie struggled not to react. The pressure on her anus was terrible as that woman pushed the ball in so slowly. Why wouldn't she just get it over with? And GOD! She was dipping the next one in her pussy and now it was being pushed into her ass right behind the other one.

Sarah, for that was the woman's name pushed the second ball in. She did it slowly, and she could actually feel it pushing against the ball that was already in there as she pushed it through. Sarah wondered just how far those things could go. She grabbed the last ball and decided to find out if she could. When she had it nice and slick from the dispenser's pussy, Sarah placed it right in the center of that poor abused little anus. Sarah couldn't help a little giggle as the tiny muscle ring seemed to spasm in fear as it waited to be invaded one more time.

It was so funny. Sarah gave the ball a hard shove and it popped right through the hole. But this time, she let her finger follow the ball right into that butt. She could still feel the ball in there. Sarah kept her finger on the ball and pushed it in as far as she could. Finally, though, her knuckle reached the anal ring and she couldn't go any farther. So she just pulled her finger back out and let the dispenser stand back up.

By the time the woman was done pushing that last ball up her ass, Gertie was panting like an overheated cocker spaniel. How far had she shoved those UP THERE? It took her several seconds before she could finally stand back up. She did manage to, though. Then she just waited for her panties to be put back up. Except they weren't. Everyone was just looking at her. What did they want? Then it came to her. They wanted her to dispense one of those balls right back out. But her poor ass was so tired. Well, at least it would empty her a little bit. So Gertie took a deep breath and squatted down. Her anus was still spasming from all those balls just having been pushed through, but Gertie managed to get control and pop one back out onto the ground. When she was done, the sergeant pulled her panties up and moved away. She so desperately needed a little time to collect herself.

Meanwhile, Sarah was trying to line up her putt at Gitte. She wasn't a golfer, but she so wanted to drop one right up that girl's pussy. She took careful aim, but she pushed it right. And since there was no slope on that green, the ball didn't come back. Disappointedly, Sarah handed her club back to Janice and made her way back to the slot machines. Who knew, maybe she'd win another shot

She didn't get the next one though, it was a young man named Charlie who hit red clubs only about a minute later.

The guy ran to the stage and quickly pulled Sue Lynn's underwear down. Sue Lynn had been standing there completely loaded for so long now, that she was almost happy to squat down and dispense. The ball dropped out and the guy raised Sue Lynn's panties and patted her on the butt. After she moved off, he lined his putt up at Ruth and took careful aim. Charlie played a lot of golf, but this was a very long putt.

Ruth had kind of zoned out. Her pussy was all loaded up and it felt so stuffed down there. And since she was out of the game, she didn't really need to watch. But then she saw this new guy lining a putt up at her. What was he shooting at? There were no more holes. But then she realized there was. There was still the one right in front of her face. But it didn't go to her pussy. No, it went to her... GOD IT WENT TO HER MOUTH!!! OH GOD NO!!! Not after Sue Lynn had just popped it out of her ASS. Ruth screamed and shrieked, and the whole crowd started laughing. The hoots coming up the pipe were hilarious.

Meanwhile, Charlie ignored the noise and made a nice, smooth putt. The ball had perfect speed. Ruth watched in absolute horror as the ball rolled right up to the last hole and then dropped through. With the pipe being that short, she didn't even have a second before the ball popped out of the pipe in her mouth and landed on her tongue. LORD HOW DISGUSTING. And with her mouth stuffed now, Ruth couldn't even hoot. All that came out now was sort of a loud mumble.

Charlie threw his hands in the air and took his $500 from Janice. Then he went back into the crowd. Everyone started spinning again, and no one could even hear the MMMMMPF sounds coming from Ruth's mouth pipe any more. The wheels spun and people were playing slots as quickly as they could. And sure enough, about 10 minutes later a guy hit 3 blue clubs and dashed up towards Janice. The guy wasted no time lowering Sue Lynn's pants. He loved that huge ass, and Sue Lynn dutifully squatted and pushed a ball out of it. When he had his ball, the guy aimed at Lee's third pussy hole, but his stroke never had a chance. Sadly, he made his way back, and started trying to win another shot.

The next winner also hit blue clubs. Sue Lynn knew it was Gertie's turn to dispense, but then the guy was lowering her pants again. No, it wasn't FAIR! And this was her last BALL!!! If she dispensed it, the next winner would load her up again. God she hated that, but one look at Janice and she knew she had no options. Miserably she squatted down and pushed. Like before, it was really hard to get the last ball out, but Sue Lynn, after a lot of pushing and groaning, managed to push it through her rectum and onto the ground. She didn't even notice when the guy raised her panties back up. Sue Lynn just stepped away in a slight daze.

Lee could only watch as the guy lined up the putt. Her pussy was already so fulll. After all, she was a small woman and there was just only so much room down there. Oh PLEASE, not any more. The little Korean watched the putter strike the ball and cause it to begin its journey towards her. She actually sighed with relief as the ball started to veer slightly left as it rolled. It seemed that it had now rolled far enough that it must have missed. But then, the ball seemed to take a sharp turn to the right and a moment later it disappeared from Lee's view. Colonel Kwan tried to scream as the ball dropped down and she realized that it was indeed headed her way.

By this point, Colonel Kwan knew she couldn't avoid the ball. So she just gritted her teeth and waited for its arrival. A second later, the third ball came to rest in her pussy. Lee couldn't believe how stuffed her channel felt. And GOD, she still had one to come for her mouth.

While Lee was getting her pussy stuffed full, Ruth was still trying to adjust to her condition. That golf ball was stuck in her mouth, and maybe it was her imagination, but something on it tasted vile. And her poor pussy was so full. When would this end? Not for a while apparently, because just then bells went off and another winner stepped forward. This young man had hit 3 red clubs again. But since Ruth was completely full, he would putt at the shortest remaining hole. That target was Gitte's second hole.

Of course, before that could happen Sue Lynn needed to be loaded up again. When she was tapped, Sue Lynn sort of sagged over. She was so tired of having balls shoved up her ass. But when her panties were lowered and her cheeks were pulled apart, she knew it was going to happen again whether she liked it or not. It didn't take long either. This guy was none too gentle or too worried about greasing them up. He just took them one by one, and POP, POP, POP. Through the anus they went and way up Colonel Fairchild's butt. At least after her panties were up, the guy went over and had Gertie dispense. Sue Lynn was happy to at least get her asshole that much of a rest.

Gertie squatted and dispensed a ball, and the guy lined his putt up on Gitte. The stroke was perfect. Gitte just watched as the ball headed straight for her and then suddenly dropped from sight. A moment later, she felt it bang into the ball that was resting in the back of her cunt. Gitte's eyes actually crossed when she felt that collision deep in her pussy. She screamed she was done. They could send her to prison or to Hell for that matter, she didn't care. Gitte just couldn't take any more balls in her vagina. The problem was that no one heard her. All they heard were squeaks and howls. Gitte struggled to get loose, but she just couldn't move. Whether she wanted to or not, she was going to get the rest of those balls. But she wouldn't' get the next one. The next winner had just hit 3 blue clubs, so this putt would head towards Lee Kwan.

It was another young man who had won. Quickly, he dashed to the center and grabbed a club. He had a shot at a $500 putt and he was so excited. He grabbed the panties on the closest dispenser and yanked them down. Gertie almost screamed. It wasn't her turn and this was her last one. God, she was going to have to take a third load. The blonde sergeant got a grip on herself and squatted. She pushed and pushed and managed to push the last ball out of her ass. Well, at least she got a little time with an empty ass. That was worth something.

The guy took his ball and carefully lined up his putt. He actually walked down to where the hole was to get a good look. It was hard not to laugh when he got close to the corner and could see those eyes peeking at him from down on the floor. Well, he couldn't imagine why the lady was letting herself be filled with balls this way, but that wasn't his problem. He wanted that $500 and he was going to take his best shot.

When he made his putt it was pretty damned good. It might have come up a little short if the slope around the cup wasn't there, but the slope was there, so while the ball almost stopped, it didn't. Lee actually saw the ball sort of hang for a second, then it rolled forward again and dropped. A second later, the Korean colonel had a golf ball sitting in her mouth. And like Ruth, she realized where that ball had been just before it went into her mouth. GOD! And it was sitting right on her TONGUE! YUCK!!! Lee struggled to breathe normally. She had no idea what would happen if she threw up into her mouth tube, and she really didn't want to find out. One thing she did find funny. For the first time she was actually thankful for those washing machines.

Gitte didn't know it yet, but it was down to just her. All the remaining shots would be coming her way. And the next one didn't take long. A middle-aged man named Paul Gibbons hit 3 red clubs a few minutes later. He quickly ran down to the center. Paul had been keeping track and he knew he got to load up a dispenser. It would be so much fun. Janice pointed him at Gertie and he quickly tapped her to bend her over. When he had her panties down and her ass opened, the guy couldn't help looking in. There it was. The cute little anal dimple that he was about to shove all those balls through. And below that was a really pretty little pussy. Paul couldn't help it. He reached down and just stroked his hand over the pussy. The girl jumped a bit, and the guy wondered if that was against the rules. But then Janice told him that if he wanted to he could pull the pussy open and check it out. Well, that sounded great. Quickly he grabbed the girl's cunt lips and stretched them apart. With the flaps out of the way, all the equipment looked very nice. Well, he had to check it out. So he just took two fingers and pushed them right into the hole. Yep, that was one nice pussy, a little damp already, tight, and very hot. But, back to business.

When the guy stuck his fingers up her cunt, Gertie wasn't sure what to do. She hated having that stranger's hand in there, but it was better than what came next. So she just stayed bent over and took it. Then his hand went away, and Gertie felt the first ball push at her anus. Up it went. The other two quickly followed and once again Gertie found herself groaning with a completely full, stuffed ass. Why wouldn't this end?

After Paul had Gertie reloaded, though, he wanted to see that other huge ass. Stuffing those balls up the blonde had been fun, but that other big butt was amazing. When he pulled the panties down off it, he really couldn't believe the size of that thing. And when the girl squatted down and a golf ball pushed its way out of the hole, he almost fell over laughing. But this was no laughing matter, he had a $300 putt to make.

Gitte saw the guy line up to putt towards her. Frantically she tried to move but she couldn't. Her eyes widened as the ball neared her, but then it stopped without disappearing. Gitte let a small sigh at her reprieve. Paul put his club down and headed back to the machines disappointed. Then a minute later, another guy won and headed up. He just matter of factly had Sue Lynn pop a ball out and then lined up his putt.

It couldn't be happening. Gitte began to panic again. This guy was shooting at her, too. Surely she got a little break. But no, the ball was struck and began heading her way. It looked awfully straight, and sure enough, it suddenly dropped from view. A moment later, Gitte felt her vagina stuffed even fuller, as that last ball crowded in, and the other two were forced to spread out in her channel to make room.

The guy yelled in triumph and took his $300 from Janice. That left only the $500 putt at Gitte's mouth remaining. The first shot at that came a minute later. A young lady won and had Gertie pop out a ball. She never got close though. She was no golfer and the ball never had a chance. Gitte barely had time to remember where this ball went, before it veered off course and disappeared from her view.

After that another man won a chance. He pulled Sue Lynn's pants down and waited. Sue Lynn started to squat and then remembered this was her last ball again. God, she was going to be loaded again. Unless, maybe this guy would make his putt and the game would be over. God she hoped so. So, sadly, she squatted down and pushed. And she pushed and pushed, and grunted and groaned, but nothing happened. Her rectal muscles were too tired from all they had been through. No matter how badly she wanted to, Sue Lynn couldn't push that ball out. Finally, she just stood there, squatted down and sobbing. Janice came over and asked what the problem was, and Sue Lynn just whimpered at her that the ball was stuck. Janice patted her on the head and told her not to worry, she had been afraid that might happen and she was prepared for it. Janice told Sue Lynn to just drop to her knees and put her ass up in the air and she would take care of it. Colonel Fairchild had not idea what Janice was going to do, but she was too distressed and embarrassed to argue. That ball had to come out of her ass. So Sue Lynn did as she was told and assumed the position.

When Sue Lynn was ready, Janice called two guys from the audience up. She told each one to reach down into that big crack and grab a cheek. Then they were to pull it as far out as they could. The two guys stretched that ass open farther than it had ever gone. And since they were each standing off to the sides, everyone could clearly see Sue Lynn's hole and could watch what Janice was going to do. Sue Lynn just knelt there with her ass stretched open. She knew of course that everyone could easily see her anus and pussy, but they'd been seeing that for some time now. That ball just had to come out.

Janice brought over two large metal strips. The looked like shoe horns, with handles on the end. The metal was very thin, but the blades weren't sharp at all. However, while the flat parts were tapered at the very end, most of the blade was well over an inch wider than then the diameter of those golf balls. If Sue Lynn thought her ass had been stretched before, she was in for a real shock now. Janice put the tapered end of one of those blades at the center of the exposed anus. She took a breath and then shoved. In one continuous motion she just pushed that whole blade into Sue Lynn's butt so that only the handle was sticking out. Then she grabbed the second one and prepared to get it in too.

Sue Lynn almost came out of her skin. She had felt that metal touch her butthole, and had no idea what was coming. Then it started to drive in and her hole kept stretching and stretching. When it finally stopped, Sue Lynn was afraid her asshole would explode. Also, the blade had actually pushed the ball farther in. Colonel Fairchild could believe how far everything was up inside her. A second later, she couldn't help screaming. A second metal piece touched her rectum, and then it was driving its way in. Sue Lynn's scream only lasted a moment, after that, she was just gasping for air.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
697 Followers