Casino Plot Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
706 Followers

With the blades inserted, Janice told the guys to let go of Sue Lynn's butt and grab those handles. Then they were to stretch them as far apart as they could. So the guys got a grip and pulled. As the guys tugged, Sue Lynn's asshole opened up like a large pink cave. When the guys had that anal hole pulled open as far as it could possibly go, they told Janice that they had reached the limit.

Sue Lynn felt her anus being pulled open farther and farther. God, how much could it stretch. And from all the laughter she could hear, she knew everyone could see all the way up her hole now. Then Janice patted her on the shoulder and told her to lift her head up and point her ass down. The colonel did as she was told, and as she rose up, Sue Lynn actually felt the golf ball start to roll inside her. As stretched open as she was, the ball actually just rolled right down her chute and out of her ass. She had actually been pulled open wide enough for the golf ball to ROLL OUT OF HER BUTT! Sue Lynn hardly noticed when the blades were pulled out of her rectum. She just stayed kneeling down where she was.

The only problem was that all of that happening with Sue Lynn completely broke the winner's concentration. By the time he had his ball, he just couldn't get the picture of that huge ass pried open out of his head. Gitte was relieved to see another ball roll way off course.

When the next guy won, Sue Lynn was still kneeling. She just couldn't move. The guy knew he was supposed to load her, but he wasn't sure how. Janice told him not to worry. Gently, she just took Sue Lynn's head and laid it back on the ground. The exhausted woman didn't struggle. She just let her face go down and relaxed. It wasn't until the first ball popped into her uplifted ass that Sue Lynn realized she was being loaded again. She started to jerk up, but Janice kept a hold on her head and stopped her. Meanwhile, the guy was behind her upraised ass and had it open. It was only a matter of a couple of seconds for him to pop two more balls through the hole.

Sue Lynn wanted to stay where she was, but Janice told her to get up. She was loaded now and had to be ready to dispense. The country woman wobbled, but made it to her feet. Meanwhile, it was Gertie's turn to dispense a ball. The blonde sergeant dutifully popped one out, and stepped aside. The young man took a good shot at the $500 hole, but he didn't hit the ball hard enough. It stopped just inches short of its target.

Well, another winner was needed. It took almost ten minutes, but another guy hit 3 blue clubs. He came up to the stage and started to grab Sue Lynn. But it was so funny watching her groan and wiggle as stuffed full as she was. He changed his mind and decided to leave her that way. So he pulled Gertie's panties down instead. Gertie struggled not to cry. This was her last ball. If this guy didn't make his putt she would be loaded up another time. She could see how miserable Sue Lynn was with her fourth load. Gertie really didn't want to join her. Then she got really scared. When she squatted down and pushed the ball wouldn't come out. Dear GOD! She had seen what happened to Sue Lynn, she really didn't want her ass pried open like that. Gertie pushed and pushed and bore down as hard as she could. She could feel the ball at the opening, but it wouldn't push through. Then Janice was kneeling beside her and asking if she needed help. Dear God NO!!! NOT THAT!! Gertie gritted her teeth and PUSHED!!! For a moment nothing happened, but then suddenly the ball moved. It popped through Gertie's anal ring so hard that it actually bounced off the floor. Gertie couldn't help it. She made it a couple of steps away from the ball and then collapsed to her knees. She was just so exhausted.

The man, meanwhile, was lining up his putt. It was a long one and worth $500. He took a good stroke and watched it roll. It was perfectly straight and it looked like it would roll in, but it was just a little too hard. It went right over the hold and bounced off of Gitte's face, right between her eyes. Then it came to rest a few inches in front of her face.

Dejectedly, the guy started to leave, but Janice called him back. Since 3 people had missed this hole, he got a second putt. All he needed to do was tap it in from where it was. The guy was thrilled. Quickly, he made his way to his ball and tried to line up his putt. The problem was that because of where the ball lay, he had no place to stand. Janice told him not to worry, as long as he didn't put much weight on it, he could rest one foot on that head sticking up.

Gitte had thought she was home free again. She had tried to move of course when the ball came at her, but it had bounced right off her face. At least it had missed, though. But then the guy began walking towards her. When he got there, all she could see were his feet. They were shuffling around like the guy was trying to figure where to stand. Then she heard Janice say something and a moment later the guy put his foot on her head. His filthy shoe was right in her hair. She screamed for the guy to get off, and she was so distracted, she didn't even notice him tapping the ball into the hole. She was in mid screech when the final ball landed in her mouth. That scream ended in the most amazing noise as the ball came to rest on her tongue.

The game was over. Janice congratulated the people who had won money and announced that Gitte was the loser. Gitte, though, was still too shook up for it to register. She was trying to move that awful ball off her tongue, but there wasn't any good way to do it. She could pop it into a cheek, but it started to hurt after a while. So she just gave up and let it rest in her mouth.

The crowd started to leave, but Janice told them to wait. The game might be over, but there was a lot of entertainment still to come. Well, it had been great so far, so the audience stopped its exodus and came back. They wanted to see what Janice had in store for them now.

"First of all, I'd like to introduce you to your golf holes, so if you will wait five minutes I will return with them. In the meantime, though, I certainly don't want you to be bored. Oh and Gertie, tell them what's going to happen to you before we go."

What WAS going to happen to her? At first, Gertie had no idea what Janice was talking about. But then she remembered. Oh GOD! She had lost the last challenge. It was her turn for an... OH NOOOO!! But looking at Janice she knew it was inevitable, so she managed to stammer it out. "W-well because I l-lost the last challenge, I will get ass fucked in f-f-front of all you."

"Very good, Gertie, now kneel down, face down, butt up, and open up wide so everyone can see the little hole that's going to get plowed"

Poor Gertie just sighed and did as she was told. When she was in position with her ass pulled open so everyone could see, Gertie could hear Janice commenting on her condition.

Now, ladies and gentlemen, as you can see the little hole here is a little pink and irritated from all the action its seen so far, but have no fear you will get to see it take a really good ramming. In the meantime, while I'm gone feel free to come up here and check it out. One thing you will notice is how nicely it's been stretched out by all those balls going through it. Also, while we won't be using her pussy, feel free to pull it open or stick a finger or two in it if you like. Anyway, enjoy and I'll be back shortly. Sue Lynn, you're coming with me. With that, Janice left the main room and headed downstairs. Sue Lynn just followed along. She was wondering what Janice needed her for, but whatever it was, it had to be better than what Gertie was going through.

And Gertie was miserable. She just stayed there holding her bottom open while groups of people walked around her to inspect her holes. Fingers were constantly brushing over her anus or poking inside it. Also, others were pulling her pussylips open and reaching inside there. She knew that when she stood back up she'd be looking at a bunch of people who had stuck fingers inside her holes, and she wouldn't even know which ones had felt around inside her and which ones hadn't.

Sue Lynn followed Janice downstairs. She couldn't go quickly. It was awkward to walk with those three golf balls still up her ass. But she managed to make it down to the lower level. When she got there, she saw Ruth, Lee, Gitte still strapped in their chairs, with those awful pipes still stuck in their pussies. But then Janice started talking to her, so she turned her attention to her.

"Ok, Sue Lynn we need to get these ladies down, but before we do that, we need to do some prep work. First, I want you to take some golf balls and put one up each dispenser. That should get their attention."

Sue Lynn actually felt sorry for her companions, but anytime she was sticking things in their holes was time no one was abusing hers. So she didn't even think of questioning that command. She just took three balls from Janice and headed over to Ruth. It was a little awkward, but she managed to reach in below the pipe and get the ball centered on Ruth's bottom hole. Then she gave it a hard push. At first it wouldn't go through, but then Sue Lynn pushed just a little harder and the ball disappeared up the hole.

Ruth couldn't see what was happening, but she could feel it. Sue Lynn and Janice had been gone for a while, when she felt something push against her ass. She struggle against it for a second, but whatever it was pushed through and stuck inside her. The general couldn't help moaning a bit. As if she wasn't stuffed full enough already. Meanwhile, Janice was moving along and shoving balls up both Lee and Gitte. Gitte was so beaten, she barely reacted as the ball went up her ass. However, Lee was already so crowded that it really took an effort to get that ball through. Lee was really squirming by the time Sue Lynn managed to pop that golf ball into her butt.

After each woman had a ball up the dispenser, Janice told Sue Lynn she'd handle the next part. In her hand she had a small tube that Sue Lynn recognized as that horrible super glue. Janice made her way over to Ruth and got a grip on the pipe in her pussy. She really didn't want to actually hurt Ruth, so she very carefully extracted the plastic from Ruth's cunt. She was also careful to make sure the balls stayed behind. When the pipe was out, Janice took a generous amount of the glue and smeared it on Ruth's flaps. Then she pressed them together and held them tight for a minute or two. Those golf balls were definitely not going anywhere.

Ruth was actually just relieved to feel the pipe leaving her cunt. She had been stretched open so far by that thing, that she didn't even realize the 3 balls were still up inside her. She just sagged in her chair and tried to relax. Even with whatever that was up her ass, it was still such a relief to have an empty pussy. She felt some pressure on her lips, but nothing was going in. And soon, even the pressure went away. For the first time since she'd been in that chair, Ruth managed to relax a little.

Lee was still trying to adjust to the thing up her ass when she felt the pipe move out of her vagina. The colonel could actually feel all the balls shift around inside her as they adjusted to the extra space made available when the pipe left. Unlike Ruth, she knew those three balls were still up her pussy, but it still felt so much better with that pipe out. She didn't even react when she felt her pussylips grabbed. As long as nothing stretched her again, Lee wasn't going to complain.

Gitte was sealed last. She squirmed a little when the pipe came out, but otherwise she didn't really react. There was a little less pressure up inside here now, and God she just wanted to go home.

With all three pussies sealed, Janice had one more task to accomplish before she let the women down. Since she was standing in front of Gitte, she started with her. Reaching up, she detached the snorkel pipe from the one coming down through the floor. After that, she gently took the pipe out of Gitte's mouth. Then, very quickly before Gitte could react, she smeared some more glue on Gitte's lips and pressed her mouth closed. With the chair rests pressed into her head, Gitte couldn't really move and Janice was able to hold on until the glue was completely set.

When Gitte felt the pipe leave her mouth it felt wonderful. She tried to move her mouth, but her jaws were so stiff from being held open she couldn't for a moment. Then she felt the something put onto her lips. It stung a little but not bad, but then her mouth was being pinched shut and her jaws were still too weak to fight it. When her mouth was finally released, she just sat there and waited to if something else terrible would happen.

Ruth was next, and then Lee. When both women had golf balls sealed into their mouths, Janice told Sue Lynn she was done. She was going to go over to the controls and lower the chairs, and then Sue Lynn was to unstrap the women and release them.

Janice pulled the lever and the hydraulics began lowering the chairs back down. Ruth and the others took a moment to adjust as their eyes passed through the floor and they were once again looking at the lower chamber where everything had started. All three were a little dazed, so they barely moved as Sue Lynn went from chair to chair releasing all the straps and belts.

The general was the first one to get herself together enough to try and stand. She was a little wobbly, but Ruth managed to get to her feet. That was when she felt the things moving around inside her and realized those golf balls were still in her pussy. Ruth tried to ask Janice what was going on, but she couldn't open mouth. Why wouldn't her lips come apart? Why couldn't she SPEAK?!! A few seconds later Lee and Gitte were also standing and they were just as panicked as Ruth.

"Relax ladies, just relax." Janice quieted the women down and explained their situation to them. "You can't speak because you lips are glued shut. Now don't panic. Saliva is much more acidic than pussy juice. That glue won't hold more than an hour or two. It will probably come loose before you even get home. As for your pussies, those are glued shut, too and I've left you the golf balls as souvenirs. Of course you have one up your butts, too, and I expect those to stay there. Now get dressed and come over here."

The women did as they were told. Maybe this was almost over. When they had their pants back on, they walked over to Janice. Then Janice took 3 combination locks and used their belt loops to lock their pants on. After that, she just told the women that they were done. Nothing else would happen to them this morning and they just needed to follow her upstairs. As miserable as they were, Janice's words were a major relief. No more horrible things would happen to them. The three women followed Sue Lynn and Janice back upstairs. They saw Gertie kneeling down and a whole crowd of people exploring her ass. Then Janice asked everyone to step away. It was time for Gertie to take center stage.

"First of all, I would like you to meet the women who served as your golf holes, ladies, take a bow." Ruth and the other two bowed awkwardly, and the crowd actually applauded. Then Janice was speaking again.

"And now everyone, it's time for one last game. As this young lady told you she is going to get a public buttfucking here, today. And one of you men will get to provide it. Anyone who would like the opportunity should start playing the machines. The first winner who hits 3 clubs of the same color gets to stick his cock right up this cute little hole. And while you are playing, this young woman will stay in this position so you can all see what you are playing for. As for you ladies in the crowd, you'll have to settle for being spectators on this one. Sorry about that but it should still be amusing."

Gertie heard the announcement and began to shake. She held her butt open as she was supposed to. She could hear the games going on. And then she heard the sound she was dreading. Gertie had a man yell that he had won.

The young man who won was a college student. His name was Bobby Marin, and he had only come to the casino to do a little gambling. But when he had seen the big tent and had been told there was a show going on in there that had no admission charge, he decided to go in and see. And now he was so happy that he had made that decision. Bobby wasn't shy. He had been a frat member since he had started school, and frankly he had been naked and drunk at more than one frat party. Taking his pants off in front of this crowd wouldn't bother him, and God he wanted to nail that big, round ass.

Gertie just stayed where she was. She didn't want to be assfucked, but she couldn't think of anyway out of it. Janice was coming over to her and she had some sort of large crate or box with her. She told Gertie to stand, so the blonde sergeant let go of her ass and got up. Then Janice told her to kneel on the box and get back into her position. Sobbing, Sergeant Krieger got down and opened her ass back up. Now she was open with her hole at a nice convenient height.

"Now Sue Lynn, come over here. You should be an expert on assfucking by now, so we will use your assistance. You can get our winner's cock out and suck it nice and hard. Then you can dip in Gertie's pussy to get it nice and slick, and then after that, well you know where to put it."

Sue Lynn hated the idea of what she had just heard, but it still sounded a lot better than what was going to happen to Gertie. So, before Janice could come up with something worse for her, Sue Lynn called Bobby over and set to work. She unhooked his belt, and then unfastened his pants and lowered them. There was his dick. Sue Lynn sighed and prepared to do what she was supposed. She took the cock in a hand and opened her mouth. Then she took a deep breath and moved the rod into her mouth.

It didn't take long. Bobby was so excited to get into that ass that he was hard almost instantly. Besides that big girl's mouth was fantastic. But then the girl stopped sucking on him and moved his cock to the exposed crack. He watched as she separated the woman's pussylips and then guided him in. Well, Bobby could certainly take a hint. When the woman had him positioned he moved forward and let his dick sink all the way to the bottom of that warm slit.

She hadn't had to suck long when Sue Lynn had the dick plenty hard. Well her part was done, now it was Gertie's problem. She opened Gertie's cunt and guided the rod into the hole. Then she just let it drive its way home.

Gertie was trying to deal with it. Here she was bent over and everyone was watching some guy drive in and out of her pussy. She had almost managed to adjust to the situation, when the stick left her slit. A second later she felt the head of the thing poking at the other hole. God, it was coming.

Sue Lynn watched Bobby take a few strokes in Gertie's pussy. His dick was getting shiny and slick, and she wanted to be done with this task. So she wrapped her hand around the shaft of his cock and pulled it out. The guy didn't object, and Sue Lynn placed the tip right into the center of Gertie's puckered little anus. Then she let go and just watched as Bobby leaned forward and let his own weight push his entire rod into that tiny opening.

As the rod sank into her back tunnel, Gertie made a sound just like an air-raid siren. It started soft and then got higher and louder. "wooooooOOOOOOO!!!!!" Bobby pulled almost all the way out, and then drove his cock all the way back in. It was an amazing thing. The sound eased up as he pulled out, and then went back to full blast when he rammed it back home. Janice let him piston his way in and out of Gertie's ass a few times. Then she had him stop and just hold the head inside, while she spoke to Gertie.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
706 Followers