All Comments on 'Cassandra's Cum Party'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ImwithhimImwithhimover 18 years ago
WONDERFUL!!!!!

Every time I read this, I get all hot and bothered and have this overwhelming desire to be married to Martin! I love this story and once again, you have succeeded in soaking my panties.

~ Cassie

irxgbrirxgbrover 18 years ago
Great

Thanks Geronimo, great story in particular the physcology. I hope there is a second half?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WISH IT WAS ME!

I wish my husband would have arranged this kind of party for me.

Theresa

fdkmanfdkmanover 18 years ago
Hot Story, Just One Complaint

I just have one complaint. Cassandra changed the 'rules' of the game without consulting Martin. He was very honest with her about his reservations with regard to this whole thing, and he told her he'd try to get over any jealousy he might have during the party for her. But when she told him she didn't want him to screw her after he had already told the men they couldn't showed that she had NO respect for her husband and his feelings. She was in a grip of lust and would have done what pleased her no matter what her husband now wanted. Though you didn't go into it, I wonder what they are going to be doing the next day when Martin can't get over his jealousy and her rejection of him in front of 5 other men. I hope she enjoyed her night because she may not be married for her 31st birthday.

DrewsCumslutDrewsCumslutover 18 years ago
Mmmmm...

Damn, I'd love for my man to give me a birthday present like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Magnificent !!

Left me breathless and wet !!! Loved every moment.

Karin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
sweeet

i loved it when she changed the rules, when martins birthday cums around i hope she gives him a sweet creamy gift for him to enjoy eating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice idea

but, as usual, the woman changed his rules to suit her own lust - so changing the whole thing. Typical of a woman

hyde69hyde69over 10 years ago
Very hot story

i liked reading your story. any chance of a sequel? maybe where Cassandra wants to get gangbanged? by 15 or 20 guys?

could you send me a reply by PM?

csltcsltabout 10 years ago
Thanks!

Just beginning....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
pussy

I want to be in her cum party and give her my hot cum and I want to fuck her hard

fisheronefisheroneover 4 years ago
Dangerous territory

Martin made the mistake of not setting the same ground rules with wife as guests. Not only has already taken two strangers in kitty but has refused husband access to kitty. If Martin isn't careful he will be a fulltime cuckold. Husband should have gotten first dibs with cunt and everyone else gets seconds till she gets to tender or they can't rise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.