Cassy Puts Bob in VR

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spent the next few minutes, lifting and pushing Cassy up and down, using her like a toy, pleasuring the both of them. Cassy was in love with being his rag doll toy, and she moaned in ecstasy, feeling the stretch of the enormous cock. Feeling the pressure bearing down on her cervix as her entire body weight helped take all of his dick. Being the professional Tom was, however, he called out between grunts and moans, "Looks like it's time, get ready to grab onto hubby over there."

Cassy had expected him to let her down and let her bend over her husband for the next part. Cassy expected him to mimic what they had done a few weeks earlier. Instead, as the monitor showed Cassy leaning over the other actor, Tom tilted her down to rest her hands and head on her husband, but he held onto her legs, keeping Cassy off the ground, and in his full control.

"Fuck Tom, yes, treat me like the whore I am. I'm just a toy for your cock. Fuck me harder. Please," Cassy called out, making sure to try not to make Bob aware of her moans.

I love the feeling of being his toy, of being made to use my husband as support, using him as sex furniture. God, I love his big dick, Cassy thought to herself, as her speech devolved in to a series of moans and, "Yes, yes, yes," as all her pleasure just merged into one long drawn-out orgasm.

Tom kept pumping and pumping, pushing his arms to their limits, wanting desperately to dump his load in her without dropping her. Cassy kept writhing and moving and it was difficult, but her pussy was tight and wet and he couldn't hold out any more. With a great many grunts, Tom shot his load deep into Cassy and at the same time, letting Cassy down to get her legs and giving his own arms a rest.

Cassy was so focused on the pleasure of feeling Tom's cock expand and pulse and deposit all his cum into her, that she didn't realize she was also being let down. When her toes hit the floor, she almost slipped, but then caught herself. Cassy could see the monitor and knew she still had a few minutes to pretend to be fucked. Damn, Tom couldn't last as long as his digital self, Cassy thought.

Cassy spent the next minutes faking being fucked to tease her husband, while Tom pulled up his pants and went downstairs to keep Brandy company. She felt so dirty as she hugged and teased her husband with her lover's come deep inside her. So deep, in fact, Cassy was expecting it to start to leak out; but, it stayed right where Tom had put it. Thank god for birth control.

Finally, it was time to make Bob come and, maybe, even herself. She lined up her pussy just as she was doing in the video. She slid down Bob quite quickly having been loosened up by Tom. She couldn't feel much after that stretch and knew she was going to have to be real aggressive, if she was going to cum.

Cassy started to violently ride Bob's dick. Her thighs were actually spanking into his and turning them red. She was doing all she could to make him cum as quickly as possible, and it was working. By the time VR Cassy was demanding cum, Bob was exploding into his real wife. She kept riding him through his orgasm, torturing his sensitive cock. She loved the feeling of Bob's cock sloshing around Tom's cum in her pussy. Knowing Bob was mixing his cum with Tom's, sent her over the edge and she, too, started to cum. She exploded with the sluttiness of it all and how dirty she was.

Cassy laid back against Bob's chest, as he took off the headset; both of them panting and spent. "Ohhh-kay, buddy. I'm going to adjust my skirt and panties, and you pull your pants up. While you were in the virtual world, our dinner guests arrived a little early."

"Wait, what?" Bob asked, as he saw is wife adjusting her black skirt that ended just below her pussy. She was obviously leaking cum between her legs as she was leaving out the door.

"I told you right? Brandy and Tom, from that movie you just watched, were coming over for a little dinner party. I'll order some Chinese. Come down when you're ready."

Cassy bopped downstairs to find Tom biting at Brandy's neck as he was teasing her friend. "Tom, you'd think I was enough to satisfy you."

"You were, but that's not to say I can't hit on your friend, here." Tom said, with a slight smile.

"Hello," Bob called down, as he walked down the stairs. Bob, being a good host and good husband, gave Brandy a hug and stepped over to shake Tom's hand welcoming him into his home.

Cassy looked on with devilish awe, as she watched her husband unknowingly shake hands with a man who had just fucked her. She could feel the cum running from her panties and down her thighs, She felt so good seeing it all. Maybe she'd surprise Bob with the truth later.

Her slutty thoughts were broken by Bob.

"Hun? What's with you and Brandy? Are you guys okay?"

"What do you mean?" Cassy asked, getting very confused.

"You both have weird red marks on your necks. Was Tom being inappropriate before I came downstairs?" Bob asked, with a sly smile.

"Not at all." Cassy replied, giggling to herself; relieved she wasn't found out just yet. "Maybe, if you're a good boy, you can see a live show later," she teased her husband, before going to get drinks; and sitting down for a wonderful evening.

12