All Comments on 'Cast Adrift - Book 03'

by MarshAlien

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
DesertPirateDesertPirateover 15 years ago
Very Well Done!

A fun tale with historical accuracy and plenty of heat! Different from your others Marsh and very good. Looking forward to more.

TricialenTricialenover 15 years ago
Wonderful!

Such a good, satisfying story. Very accurate and very erotic...I loved every word of it...I loved Caroline and her family...

tickledkittytickledkittyover 15 years ago
Wonderful!

This is my most favorite part of all. Congratulations on finishing this epic. Very well done, indeed.

Fitzroy88Fitzroy88about 15 years ago
Brilliant!

Brilliant on the story-telling, brilliant on the dialog and brilliant on fleshing out credible characterizations for all the principal players - Caroline, Lucy and Matthew especially. Especially brilliant in the sly humour and understated reserve with which many of the best ripostes were delivered. Quite!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
so worth staying up past my bed time

it isnt very often that i actually laugh out loud at the dialogue on this website, nor is it very often that i comment but my god that was brilliant! just loved the quick witted nature of the whole thing with just the right balance of seriousness, drama and romance. thank you so much for lightening up my overly dull exam period.

CHEERS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow...

nice story.. even better finish to the series :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I Say! Well Done Old Chap!

Thank you Swamp Stranger, it did indeed turn out to be a quite enjoyable and fulfilling read.

Lynn

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Witty fun adventure romance grief and ultimitely a truly happy ending.

It was fun interesting and lastly entertaining. Of course, references to actual historical happenings gave an added boost to an already great story. The author is extremely talented and demonstrated total control over his story. I rated a five only because that is the maximum. Thank you so much for sharing your talents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Read

I thoroughly enjoyed especially the last two sessions of this story. Caroline was a survivor and apparently a very beautiful woman who loved 3 men, with only the last, William surviving. Great ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More Please

Please write more like this one!

Great story!

DoctimeDoctimeabout 9 years ago

Well written! Kudos!

sithonsithonover 8 years ago
Very good.

I quite liked the story . the only issue I had was the overly fortuitous recovery of the Earl from what I assume was Acute Intermittent Porphyria. The timing was a little too coincidental.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another Great One

Your stories are so good they don't need any sex scenes. Loved the courtroom antics. Keep writing great stories please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Been a long time

MarshAlien hasn't written a story since 2008, I think. It's unlikely they're reading comments anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Outstanding; as good as Patrick O'Brian's Aubrey-Maturin Series.

Outstanding; as good as Patrick O'Brian's Aubrey-Maturin Series. Or any of the Alexander Kent Bolitho novels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Delightful

"Apparently my participation was not needed," he said with a shake of his head" 😳

- pal

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Truly Exceptional Historical Tale.....

..... written so well by a great writer. The author has not written at least on this site since 2008 -- much to readers dismay. If you are still with us MarshAlien, thank you for this and your other great reads. Your talent is missed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please come back!

I fully agree that you are sorely missed. My good man, you help put the 'literature' in Literotica. I might not have voted on every part of this, but as a whole, 5 stars.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
Great ending

Now they all realize who's really the boss and wears the pants in the family.

Viva Caroline and the lovely woman like her and memory of my wife who riled my life and I am thankful for it! Loved the story, keep writing.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Lovely finale. 5 stars throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are a real writer, what are you doing here?!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Such a great story. Sadly it appears as though we will never see the further adventures of Caroline. Really worth a read this is one of the best on Literotica. BardnotBard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories