Casual Carpool Cravings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby ... Oh damn baby! Give momma what she wants! You know how to make me feel good! Oh damn, I can hardly breathe!"

She came hard as a blinding flash of light enveloped her brain and she felt only tightness, as if a band was contracting across her brow. She felt her control, and the fleeting need for it, slipping away as his fluttering tongue and probing fingers set off another mind bending orgasm.

"I'm yours baby, all yours! You know what I need and how to make me feel special!"

He felt her body totally relax and go limp. He then felt her struggling to lift her loins and slowly withdrew his fingers to make it easier for her to move. Finally extracting herself from his hold, she rolled onto her side, her chest still heaving and rivulets of perspiration dripping onto the sheet from the cleft of her chin.

"Looks like my trying to be in control was an utter failure!" A disappointed sounding Rene offered.

"It can only be a failure if you're trying to keep score." Reggie offered. "Let's forget any preconceived notions and simply enjoy each other's company, OK?"

"Deal! But I've got to catch my breath first."

Reggie said nothing and simply pulled her close and kissed her lightly. She nestled her head on his broad chest. She said "This feels so comfortable, so right! Making my first sale and making love with you feels like I won the lottery!"

Reggie chuckled, kissed her deeply and let his hands begin to glide over her lithe limbs. They lay idly saying little as Reggie continued to lightly explore her body. She shifted positions to get even closer when her hand brushed his cock. Sounding almost startled she said "How selfish of me, I haven't given him the attention he deserves!"

"Somehow, after the day we'd had so far, I don't think he feels left out." Reggie offered as his cock responded to her touch. He wrapped his arms around her and rolled onto his back pulling her atop him. A reflection of their movement was projected onto the walls by the flickering candles. Rene did a pushup on Reggie's chest and began to shuffle backwards. She bent her legs to straddle him as she glided back. Freed of her weight, his cock sprang up and pointed directly towards the ceiling. Rene wrapped her hand around it, looked at the silhouette cast on the wall and watched as her "shadow self" began to plant tiny kisses on the object of her affection. She watched as her alter ego bent her knees with her feet flat against the bed, lifted her hips and pointed Reggie's meat between her legs as she began to diddle herself with it.

She rubbed the bulbous head between her puffy lips, flicked it up and down her clit before lifting herself into position to absorb it. Reggie watched himself begin to disappear inside her while she took in the sight between her dangling breasts. "Oh you make me feel wonderfully full!" Rene whispered. Reggie elevated his hips in response and forced more of his rod into her before firmly grasping her hips and pulling her all the way down onto it.

He began thrusting up into her and she matched his movements as her warm wetness enveloped him.

"Take me there, Reggie! Take me to the place of my dreams!"

Reggie sat up, dug his heels into the mattress and began moving towards the side of the bed. His movement forced her to extend her long legs causing her feet to stretch behind his ass. She instinctively locked her ankles behind his back forcing his cock deeper into her. As he reached the side of the bed, Reggie swung his feet to the floor and pulled her fully onto his lap as he began pumping his cock feverishly into her. He lowered his head and alternated kissing and biting her nipples while cupping her ass.

"Oh damn you're gonna make me cum again!" Rene whimpered then let out a howl as she simultaneously felt his teeth clamp down on one of her full tits and two fingers invade her almost virgin ass again. Reggie stood and made her hold on for the ride. Her arms clung to his neck and her ass rested in his strong hands as her ankles lost their grip leaving her legs sticking straight out behind him.

As his tongue invaded her mouth Rene mused.

"Damn, I'm completely full –his tongue in my mouth, his big black cock in my pussy and his fingers taking my asshole!"

She lost the thought as Reggie powerful strokes took her through a crescendo of powerful orgasms. His thrusts were harder and deeper with each stroke. His tongue explored every inch of her mouth, his fingers plied deeper into her ass and his cock – his long, thick magnificent cock was touching her in places she never knew existed.

She could only moan into his ear as she felt his cock swell, then twitch and then erupt into her like a lava spewing volcano. "Oh you sweet powerful man, you're making me cum just like I dreamed about! I'm yours baby, I'm all yours take all and everything you want from me! It's YOURS!"

Reggie's cream kept pouring into her as he started shuffling back to the bed. The phone rang just as he began lowering her onto her back. He looked in the direction of the ringing phone as Rene began vigorously shaking her head back and forth. "Ignore it lover! You're the only one I want to talk to ... or feel."

As her back touched the bed, Reggie remained embedded deep inside of her and gently lifted each of her dainty ankles onto his broad sweaty shoulders. As she felt his manhood pulse inside of her and began to harden again Rene exclaimed.

"Again? How can you possibly be ready to fuck me again?"

"You said you wanted a man that could fill you up all night baby and you found him!" Reggie replied and began pumping his manhood into his chauffeur for the day. He pressed her legs downward until she was nearly folded in half and began slamming himself down onto her.

Their exertion was evident as rivulets of perspiration dripped from his chin onto her red flushed chest whose sheen reflected the glowing candles. He hammered into her with all the energy he could muster and grabbed handfuls of her ass and squeezed hard.

"OW that hur .." Rene began to protest but her words were replaced by a guttural groan, then a shriek as she came yet again. As Reggie emptied his balls into her one last time she could only think fleeting thoughts ...

"A man, finally a real man is taking me to heights I never thought possible! I want this feeling to last forever!"

Her thoughts were interrupted by Reggie's cock spewing the last of the day's cum deep inside her and begin to slowly withdraw. As he slumped to the bed beside her the phone rang again. They lay there unspeaking with only the sounds of their subsiding panting filling the room. When she'd recovered enough she checked her Caller ID. "It was my partner Helen."

"She's probably checking to see if you're OK." Reggie offered.

"Maybe but most likely to see if we really fuc ... ahh, made love and boy DID WE EVER!"

"Did she leave a message?"

"Yeah, it looks like two." Rene said and began listening.

"Oh shit!" She exclaimed as she listened to the second message. "She's on her way over here!"

"Maybe she wants to be sure you're OK?"

"Maybe but more likely to show off her great body and steal you away from me!"

"Fat chance of that but I've got an idea. Let's get out of here and go to my place."

"But you said you furniture hasn't arrived yet."

"It hasn't but the place is fully furnished. The realtor had it staged to show it in its best light."

"Okay! I want to finish my day with you without losing you to my freakin' freaky partner!"

"I was hoping for at least the whole weekend 'cause you haven't modeled the rest of your clothing line for me. Grab them and let's go to my place."

Rene hurriedly stuffed an overnight bag and slipped into a sheath mini-dress as Reggie retrieved his clothes from the garage. She could only chuckle when she started down the steps and saw them strewn with evidence. His necktie and shirt were on the lower steps and her "marked" hose were draped over the handrail. Her well stained panties and Reggie's silk briefs lay on the steps before the landing.

"She wanted proof and she'll get it!" He chuckled as Rene descended the steps.

"Where's my suit?" She asked.

"In the back seat." He replied. "I thought we'd drop them off at the cleaners in the morning."

As he backed the car out of the garage and swung out onto the street Rene hissed. "There she is!"

"Wave goodbye to her then!" Reggie urged as he looked into Helen's shocked face and gaping jaw.

"She might try to follow us!" Rene warned.

"No problem!" Reggie said and turned sharply into a drive markedNo Trespassing – Private Road.

"You can't go through here!" Rene warned. "Its private property!"

"I know" He replied. "That's why I bought it!"

"You bought THIS HOUSE?"

"Yes and I'm looking forward to your helping me christen each and every room!"


As she looked upon the "McMansion" as they swung onto the curved drive Rene gasped. "That's going to take more than one night ... probably more than a weekend too!"

"I was hoping you'd say that!" Reggie laughed aloud. He stopped the car by the massive front doors, threw the car into park and scurried around to help her out of her seat. He drew her close, smiled at her surprised expression and took her hand.

"Let the exploration begin!" He said as he lead her up the curved entry stairs.

"Nobody will believe the day I've had! I'm not sure that I do ..." Rene said as her voice trailed off.

"Your day hasn't ended yet gorgeous – its only 11:00 PM."

He led her into the massive foyer then turned to embrace her.

"Thanks for being my first visitor! Now, for MY house rules!"

She looked at him quizzically as he knelt and began pulling the hem of her dress upward. He pulled it over her head and off.

"No clothes are to be worn on first visits! Now let's grab the champagne the realtor sent over and explore the pool!"


12