All Comments on 'Casual Encounter'

by Memphisgirl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hot

I loved the story It was well written and very hot. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yes definatly keep up the good work...

LISA W.

BarbaraBarbaraabout 13 years ago
Natural female libidos hilighted! Improvement on a 5 Vote from writers female readership suggested?

At risk of being sexist; human imagination only improves with age unlike physical attractiveness! Why should active women past their prime suffer withdrawal from sexual activity, for any reason? EG: Octagenerian men enjoy shocking their care-givers by failing to dress before bathing. Stark naked interaction justified by 'CFNM' type activity gives them reasons to live, particularly if rewarded by masturbation after breakfast. Encouraged to remain naked, male egos are reinforced by attention of women free to handle their genitals in any way they wish, prolonging ability to orgasm publicly. Why not create sex on demand for elderly females, albeit that fertility has long since failed to interest potential male partners? Such a change in society attitudes to the aging process should be beneficial for participants, invigorating male egos as well as proving healthier for aging female libidos!

BarbaraBarbaraabout 13 years ago
Great expectations, of elderly ladies aging disgracefully, so voted accordingly!.

Memphisgirl captures the heart of some unwitting lover. Why not 'anally' train 'disfunctional' males to accept, that improved performance follows?

Society changes anticipated with eagerness! Imagine our 'sexist' society altering for the better, with female sexual needs independant of physical attraction? Only death can prevent human multisexual imagination, even in physically disabled partners, in an understanding society!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Talent and humor

What a terrific story! What a great encounter. But most of all, the writing, the way you pick up the nature of a woman's body winning the battle. What great writing. Keep it up!

Janice1939Janice1939about 13 years ago
Fairy tales

Fairy tales are common in Literotica that is why so many of us enjoy reading the stories. The humor in this story is that males can once in a blue moos satisfy a woman, but in the end a real woman needs her toys or another woman to get herself regularly to the heights just described.

L.O.L Janice

DreamerIncoloreDreamerIncoloreabout 13 years ago
I'll be thinking of this tomorrow...

as Gloria and I go to an afternoon showing. What a fantastic story.

karen90karen90almost 13 years ago
Best story on here

Wow, this story is so incredible. The buildup was so hot and the lack of sexism was even hotter. Keep up the fantastic work!

waldo0321waldo0321about 12 years ago
Loved your descriptions

I could imagine myself with you in that theatre!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous