All Comments on 'Cat and Mouse'

by hardhearted

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Scorpio44Scorpio44over 15 years ago
Well worth the read!

Well written with enough twists and turns for a Six Flags ride! Nicely done!

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Certainly different!

Kind of got lost who was fucking who and why? but apart from that well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well done.

While it is unfair, I enjoyed reading how Ali was jealous that his wife fucked another man; but he could bang Toni for 2 weeks straight without remorse. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Finding their way.

Well it was different and thats good. She was fucking John and he Toni and then got back together at least for a while.Story was a little hard to read in spots but all in all good writing, thanks.

ohioohioover 15 years ago
Good story

A lot of twists and turns, many changes of feeling, miscommunications etc. that keep the reader emotionally involved. I found it very engaging. There was some confusion in the middle, where suddenly we learned that he'd left his wife and had been banging Toni for a couple of weeks; that shift was not clearly indicated. But overall, a very successful story. I look forward to the next one!

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Did They Deserve Each Other?

Of course they did - each was weirdly fucked up as was the story - rambling bouncing about people who weren't really people just non-sensible puppets dancing without purpose or reality - just to dance absurdly.<P>

Somehow I believe the writer can do better with some credible real people because there was no one here to like or relate to.

SleeplessinMDSleeplessinMDover 15 years ago
Yes! They did deserve each other!

Remember fidelity to each other was never part of their marriage contract. Pete wanted to fuck other women but he could not handle the reality of sharing his mate with another man. Ellie did not have a problem with swinging but when Pete started his revenge fuck with Toni that is when their relationship went south. No doubt there are couples who have these type of relationships. This story just struck me as a erotic coupling story since the marriage itself was not a factor in the story dynamics.

AnonymousCriticAnonymousCriticover 15 years ago
It was about power

Sleepless: Remember fidelity to each other was never part of their marriage contract. Pete wanted to fuck other women but he could not handle the reality of sharing his mate with another man. Ellie did not have a problem with swinging but when Pete started his revenge fuck with Toni that is when their relationship went south.

<b>

Unless I completely misunderstood, you miss the point. His desire for a threesome was based in the one-upsmanship of their relationship.

<b>

Her bringing in John had multiple purposes: 1) prevent John from getting with Toni as a revenge against her, 2) punish her husband for talking with Toni, 3) create a create a rift between them that would allow them to break up so she could have an ending for her story and regain some of her former life without him. She recognized she wasn’t having a threesome, it was a one-on-one with John. She recognized how much it hurt him and didn’t hesitate for a moment.

<b>

I don’t know if she ever loved him, but at that point, she did not. He was just a character in her drama playing a role. Even earlier, when they appeared happy together, she was always manipulating with some ulterior motive. He tried to play the game to a standstill, but he could never gain an advantage because he loved her and she saw him more as he’ll do for now.

<b>

I don’t think she ever intended an exchange of threesomes. She knew either hers would be the beginning of the end for them or she would find some way to manipulate him out of it.

<b>

"Well, why then when you knew I was upset didn't you stop?"

<b>

"…. I gotta work with John tomorrow.”

<b>

And that is clearly much more important than her marriage.

<b>

It isn’t about fidelity or sex, it’s about power. She would never lose him as long as she managed the power properly. She was fond of him but clearly willing to lose him if she miscalculated her manipulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Quality work

Very well written! Your character development was excellent, something not seen here too often. I hope to see more of your stories soon. Again, WAY above the average story.

SleeplessinMDSleeplessinMDover 15 years ago
Just to be clear...

I thought that you had written a complex and sad story about a fucked up couple. I disagree with others who downplayed your characters. No doubt there are couples who have these type of relationships. This story just struck me as a erotic coupling story since the marriage itself was not a factor in the story dynamics. You need to label the story properly because there are expectations from fans of a particular story category. Pete was a WIMP from the beginning to end of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ANOTHER PATHETIC CUCKOLD BULLSHIT.......

Outing. Dear lord I wish there was a category for stories about sluts and the imitation men who claim to love them. Fortunately I caught a glimpse of the faggot the husband was near the end of page on and skipped to the last page and had it confirmed. Saved me a ton of time but would have saved even more if this bullshit had its own category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous