All Comments on 'Cat is Taken in Hand'

by Cattypuss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I didn't want it to end

I thought that it was just me that had witnessed all those feelings before the Sunday happened!!! I thought I over thought things.

Thank you Cat, at least I know now that my deep over thinking of things is normal, for want of a better word...

nvrtruluv84nvrtruluv84over 11 years ago
amazing!!!

The sensations deep inside can't even begin to describe the intense excitement in this story!!!!! Loved it!!!!! Thank you!!!

cullodencullodenover 13 years ago
Nice!

Well written, intelligent story. Very good building tension. Thanks for taking the time to craft it so well.

I do wonder what Simon is doing in this story though. Unless he pops up again in your later writing, he's mainly a distraction.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 14 years ago
Utterly delicious

piece of writing Cattypuss. A few tiny flaws didn't impede my appreciation one whit. You are a fascinating woman and a fine writer.

fire_breezefire_breezealmost 15 years ago
Wonderful

I love the diary-esque feel to your writing, as if you left your journal open on the desk for a peek. Thank you.

masterhampshiremasterhampshireabout 15 years ago
Perfect

What a wonderful piece of writing. I loved every line of it

BrungBrungover 15 years ago
Excellent

Wonderful and so erotic knowing that it was true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Mogwai fear Satan,

was my soundtsack to your story. Your writing was superb, I just wonder who is Simon? and why do you not think that you deserve a permanent dom? -- UK CYNIC.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous