All Comments on 'Cat is Taken in Hand'

by Cattypuss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Mogwai fear Satan,

was my soundtsack to your story. Your writing was superb, I just wonder who is Simon? and why do you not think that you deserve a permanent dom? -- UK CYNIC.

BrungBrungover 15 years ago
Excellent

Wonderful and so erotic knowing that it was true.

masterhampshiremasterhampshireabout 15 years ago
Perfect

What a wonderful piece of writing. I loved every line of it

fire_breezefire_breezealmost 15 years ago
Wonderful

I love the diary-esque feel to your writing, as if you left your journal open on the desk for a peek. Thank you.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 14 years ago
Utterly delicious

piece of writing Cattypuss. A few tiny flaws didn't impede my appreciation one whit. You are a fascinating woman and a fine writer.

cullodencullodenabout 13 years ago
Nice!

Well written, intelligent story. Very good building tension. Thanks for taking the time to craft it so well.

I do wonder what Simon is doing in this story though. Unless he pops up again in your later writing, he's mainly a distraction.

nvrtruluv84nvrtruluv84over 11 years ago
amazing!!!

The sensations deep inside can't even begin to describe the intense excitement in this story!!!!! Loved it!!!!! Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I didn't want it to end

I thought that it was just me that had witnessed all those feelings before the Sunday happened!!! I thought I over thought things.

Thank you Cat, at least I know now that my deep over thinking of things is normal, for want of a better word...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous