All Comments on 'Cat o' Nine Tales'

by Wanton Vixxxen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oh my....<whew>

I suddenly have this uncontrollable urge to purchase a pair of handcuffs. Something admittedly I have pondered, wondered about. Vixxx, if there is one thing in this world that I would love to discover, I think that being with you would be an eye opening experience. And one I would embrace fully.

You have a way with words that pierce the heart, mind and soul. Each of which I would love sharing with you.

Your Man of Sand

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanover 19 years ago
Sheesh... okay, who can compare with that...

Um, look, okay, this was great, really very good and a wonderful addition to your charms... er thingy, whatsit... feather in your cap... or something.

Kirk482002Kirk482002over 19 years ago
My hat's off to you...

I’ve tried branching out and writing short and novel sized non-erotic stories. Novels are labor intensive and easy to lose interest in. Short or “flash fiction” is even harder to do. I’ve found that out the hard way. Critics say that you need to be a good or great writer to tell a story and develop characters so that the reader gives a shit. With a very short story it isn’t easy. Plus, writing an erotic story, you have to add the erotic element and marry it all together if you want it to be more than a simple fuck, wank, or spank story.

Vixx has done that exceeding well.

In this trio of stories, she’s shown us that her skills have improved since her last post and there’s still a treasure trove of unused ideas that we on Lit will now have the pleasure of reading. It’s been well worth the wait.

I, for one, am looking forward to future installments of ‘In Goddess We Trust’, ‘Dear Dickhead’, and my next stop in ‘Ecstasy’.

So should you.

Kirk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A MISTRESS Vixxx' Threesome?

Reading three stories by MISTRESS Vixxx all bundled into one is like having a one night stand with all three of Charlie's Angels. Yummy!

Thank You, my MISTRESS!

=>Your crave slave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great story i want this lady

i love the story i wish i can be her subject for some stories

LeBrozLeBrozover 18 years ago
MAGNIFICENT WARRIOR QUEEN

Here are some deliciously wicked tales taken from the Vixxx's own Wantonland; there's a bit for most every taste. From an intense journey of submission, love, and trust, where you're left thinking (and panting), "oh yes, just like that, yes, do me like that, yes, Yes, YES!!"

Or some fun and traditional playful role playing. Who'd a thunk it - Little Red and Grandma eager to be devoured by the big wolf (that's right, just big - not bad; since when is big bad?)

And then a highly erotic scene of mutual public masturbation - an especially satisfying tale as it recalls a rather hot scene from a number of years ago (don't ask), with my hands trapped by two dear "friends" - one on either side of me at our table - and being kept agonizingly on edge for nearly an hour til I completed my "mission", and then ... ... well, you fill in the rest - how we left there and where we went next and what else we did).

Yes, the Vixxx can do wonders with Her imagination (and yours) and take you places you daren't imagine as possible. Submission's the only option.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
nine lives kitty

I am sweltering with warmth <grin> this was a great story Vix, Hands against the wall did it for me <laughing> I enjoy your writes tremendously and look forward to more. Art~

My Erotic TaleMy Erotic Taleover 18 years ago
nine lives kitty

I am sweltering with warmth <grin> this was a great story Vix, Hands against the wall did it for me <laughing> I enjoy your writes tremendously and look forward to more. Art~

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous