Catch & Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exhausted myself, I lay there with my face slick from her juices as the poor girl panted with exhaustion from her own exertions. The light revealed the most delicate sheen of sweat on her body and I pulled myself up to her belly and licked from her belly button to her neck in one salty stroke. I lowered my weight onto her heaving body and kissed her bare shoulder as the rush of feeling her naked body against mine ran through me. She tensed underneath me as my cock rapidly swelled up and kissed the lips my own lips had been kissing moments before.

I had no patience left with which to draw out this moment and as my cock poked itself into her pussy I thrust myself into her waiting body. She screamed as each thrust of my eager cock drove deeper into her. Even though I couldn't wait any longer, I did take my time to relish feeling her pussy around my cock for the first time. Each stroke allowed me deeper and I soon ran into her awaiting barrier. I couldn't believe she was a virgin after the way she'd responded to me! Her screaming and thrashing woke me from my brief reverie and I realized that this had to stop. I spoke my first words to her.

"Shhhh, I'll stop, okay?" I withdrew myself until just the head of my cock was still inside of her.

"Is that better, sweetheart?" She nodded yes.

With one quick lunge I drove myself into her depths and seated my cock against her waiting cervix.

She hesitated a moment as if not believing that her virginity was now gone forever before screaming the most exquisite and plaintive wail I've ever heard in my life.

Her spirit was broken and she fell limp as I leisurely probed her most private place with my cock. There was no more erotic response from her body as I plumbed her depths. The only thing she gave up was a little wincing when my cock ran up against her cervix too hard. I had conquered her.

I decided to see about getting at least something out of her.

"I'm going to make you pregnant. You know that, right?"

I felt her body tense. Her pussy clenched up around my cock and I almost blew my load right then.

"Mmmm-mmm!!!!"

I smiled as I struggled to keep my control.

"Your little belly is going to swell up like a watermelon and then you're going to feel my baby split you in half when it comes out your little pussy!"

I almost hissed that last comment right in her ear.

"MMMMM-MMMMM!!!!!"

It was too much. Even though I was screwing up the whole game I wanted to see her face as I filled her virgin pussy with my baby juice and I wanted her to see the joy on my face as I did it to her.

The sperm rose in my balls and I held back to savor the whole moment. Right as I felt the first surge of come spew down my cock to fill her pussy for the very first time I tore the stocking cap off of her head and tossed it away.

I looked up at the ceiling in a spasm of ecstasy as my spunk unloaded into the girl and then I looked down into her terrified eyes. She met my stare and we both froze looking at each other as my cock throbbed more and more sperm into her pussy that throbbed right back, milking my cock as if begging for more.

There was something so familiar about her eyes. I just couldn't place it.

Looking at her I saw an almost horrific recognition as she looked at me. I saw betrayal and accusation in her eyes. I had to know what it was.

She was still impaled on my cock as I undid the gag and removed it from her mouth. She moved her jaw a bit as if to test it and then she whispered. I couldn't make it out.

"What did you say?"

I felt my cock twitch in her warm pussy as one final gob of sperm was pushed into her body.

She locked her eyes on mine and said it louder. I heard it this time and just didn't believe it until she said it again.

"Uncle Patrick?"

* * * * * *

This one knew me. Had I taken the time to check her name I would have found that out before I'd gotten into this. But I'm a stupid criminal who got cocky and sooner or later I'll probably get caught. Shannon and I love each other after a fashion even though I know she'd turn me in the first chance she gets. She initially thought that I would leave her alone after finding out who she is, but I like the old saying: in for a penny, in for a pound. I figured that since I was past the point of no return, why stop? I also get a pseudo-incestual rush out of screwing my one-time step-niece as a little side benefit.

It's been six months since our first sexcapade and I'll eventually stick a bun in her oven and I get the satisfaction of watching her swell with another of my kids. The only difference now is that I can never let her go. Now don't worry about Shannon, she'll be fine (this isn't a snuff story!). I'm just having to figure out how I'll explain to all of our kids someday why mommy is tied up in the basement.

12