All Comments on 'Catching Mommy: Housewife Lesbians'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 291 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Unlike your previous works and chapters that I've read,

...this one barely got me turned on. I get that you'd want to make Victoria a versatile and complex sexual being with this "weakness in the knees" and other things she got when confronted by Olivia, but it's just off. First you make her seem completely dominant, with her coming-on strongly on other people, not to mention her clearly stating her hatred for Olivia, and then you make her insecure when confronted. So, which one is it? Besides, when she's blackmailing her new sluts, all she does is give them the stick over and over again, instead of offering up a nice carrot as a choice. All what she does seems way too pushy. Sorry, but it simply turned me off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
definately

VICTORIA

Olivia is the kind of bitch I want to have underneath me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The true Bitch

Olivia because she truly is "THE BITCH" and Victoria needs a true bitch to dominate her to be truly happy. She can switch enough with her own pets but to reach true satisfaction she needs to serve Mistress Victoria to satisfy her deepest needs and enjoy an intense orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Go Victoria!

Victoria should domme Olivia. No one likes bullies. Arrogant, self absorbed, spoiled brats like Oliva need to be put down and Victoria should do it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

I love to see cunts like Olivia fall so let Victoria win or to please every one you could write and post both should time permit and let us all chose then

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

The bitch Olivia needs to get her due.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria is the ultimate Mistress!

Victoria should definitely win for everyone's best interest, but part of her control is the enjoyment of Olivia (especially fulfilling private fantasies) as the Mistress sees fit! The ultimate victory might be accomplished when Olivia is most vulnerable and subject to control (at the height of passion), which is probably also when she least expects it. (Surprise us with the turn!) Victoria gets the pleasure of Olivia's body and, most importantly, mind; so she can switch roles to experience Olivia's mysterious "persuasiveness" at will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
victoria all the way

victoria deserves to win

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
victoria for the win

victoria needs to win...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

would love to see olivia win. victoria has fought a great fight which will make her defeat even sweeter

BladenessBladenessalmost 11 years ago
Olivia

Definitely Olivia because it would be so wrong. I just love all the psychological focus on the main character submitting that seeing Olivia submitting just really isn't hot for me. I guess its hard for me to like Olivia submitting because her characterizations are all just external observations. Her downfall just feels hard to imagine and boring.

Seems it will be Victoria winning but whatever gets chosen you've done an amazing job so far. You are my favorite writer on Literotica and definitely a genius at what you do. I'm always caught up in your stories. Game of Thrones style girl politics and sex. Love it. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
vic

Victoria.....she is fighting for mom

LittleprickLittleprickalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

We don't know olivia well enough to see her win. It would be different if we had clues she might know Victoria is after her and plan on turning the table but it's not the case.

You never hinted Victoria might have submissive tendencies before this chapter. If you didn't describe her as a strong and irresistible domme it would have been a possibility to see her win. And you also said in the first chapter 'But for now this is the story of how my mother became my personal sex slave.'

What I love in your story is the willingness of the women to submit. They might fight a long time but they always WANT to submit. They dream of it, they need it. It's a good thing when the women submit. They are happy.

Here is a tale of revenge and becoming your nemesis' slave is bad. If someone loses it have to be the villain. Victoria is the main character and I want to see her win. I want to see Olivia on her knees. It's what you promise all along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Olivia has already won

First let me just say this storyline is too good to have just one chapter left.

Secondly, I feel like it doesn't matter which way we vote, Olivia has already won. When confronted face-to-face, Victoria started to give in to a submissive mindset, both in the online chat and at her locker. And when she was in the bathroom she was imagining herself between Olivia's legs.

pmk223pmk223almost 11 years ago
To the Anonymous People who leave bad mouth comments!

Why bother writing bad comments, Even why bother reading these stories!, if all you can do is write bilge and crap.

Do us all a favour as we english say BUGGER OFF and leave an adult site to the adults.

And before you even think I am either a) the author,B) a Friend, or associated with her. Wrong on all counts, I am just an annoyed fan,

Rant Over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pmk223

Got you little Hello Kitty panties in a knot? I read a couple honest didn't care for it reviews and no flames out of three pages of Team Victoria vs Team Olivia pubescent quivering. You need to take another of your mommie's oxyies and relax.

And no, I didn't bother to read the story. Your hissy fit was entertaining enough. Some day you may be mature enough to understand that a comments section is not a fan club.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria by Deus ex Machina

First off, Victoria by her very name must be the victor. However, I do like some of the comments that suggest she should get her chance to submit and be dominated. She is obviously curious about it and turned on by it. And it would be so delightfully demented to have Olivia successfully dominate the poor little protagonist. Now, I do want to see Victoria turned into a semi-reluctant little pussy slave. At the same time I'd hate to see Olivia win out entirely.

I think maybe there needs to be another twist... perhaps another player who successfully dominates (dominated?) Olivia into doing all of this, who then falls for Victoria. This person can dominate the whole chain of incestuous, pussy-licking, sluts. Then this person can elevate Victoria to favored status above Olivia. That way Victoria can indulge her submissive tendencies while putting the bitch Olivia in her place and routinely fucking the mothers, cheerleaders, and other sluts.

Please let there be more than one more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I think Olivia should win. There's a lot of stories where the main character wins, and I think it would be interesting for Olivia, AKA the antagonist, to win. As long as her character is fleshed out a bit more, I think Olivia should win.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Both on there knees

I like the idea of a third party who doms the whole lot, and being a man I'm in favour of adding a cock to the mix, a little bondage on victoria would be even better, perhaps olivia's father or Victorias uncle just to keep it in the family.

barring that two endings one for each as the victor, a little bondage would alsoo be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Olivia

reversal of power is the hottest

shaide87shaide87almost 11 years ago
Victoria!!

Please let her win!!! I couldn't stand it if she lost. I'm so invested in her, lol. By the way, love everything you write

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
victoria

want to see the bitch olivia submit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hmmm

how about both of them lose to one of the lesser characters and the become sister sluts for the new domme?

msnidymsnidyalmost 11 years ago
Olivia

Would love to see Olivia come out on top. Love that direction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

go for Victoria. don't make it too easy for her, but the story so far really creates a sentimental connection with her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
3rd Bitch or Oliva

Make a girl name Ana come and take over or Oliva

Dream_WalkerDream_Walkeralmost 11 years ago
victoria all the way

victoria should have a hard time of it but eventualy win against olivia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
victoria for the win

after olivias actions no way should she win no redeeming qualities what so ever, where as the under dog victoria brings a sympathetic and go get em connection to the story (also im british lol)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Both??

I know that this will be more work. But can we have one dominate the other and then a reverse of fortunes?

The reverse of fortunes victor will be the true victor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

PLS make victoria win though it shouldn't be easy Victoria deserves it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
both

maybe neither can get the upper hand so they get together and dominate all of their slaves

zypnotzypnotalmost 11 years ago
Victoria has my sympathy

I like your story very much; it's a nice fantasy.

I hope Victoria will win (she's lovely) and Olivia - well in my opinion - she is a bitch.

But a horny bitch that turns me on either.

Anyway: it's hard to wait for the next chapter.

You did a very fine job sharing your fantasies with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

I always hated the bullies. Olivia has been nothing but a bitch, and deserves her place on her knees next to her mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

Please let victoria become the dominant she deserves it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mothers

Make one of the mothers win

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Olivia

Olivia. Victoria is just a submissive cunt herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Olivia

Go Olivia! Make Victoria suck your sweaty toes ass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Please let Victoria win, definately Victoria.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Katrina

Please Katrina and make her name PANTYHOSE MISTRESS for all of them

collagemancollagemanalmost 11 years ago
mistress victoria

Victoria for mistress I think oliva would like to please victoria

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Olivia

Let it be Olivia, Victoria being unable to hold out against her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Olivia Wins!

Please let it be Olivia mostly because you set Victoria up for an epic downfall. Plus it would be real hot to read about Victoria and her mommy go at it and be slaves to Olivia and her mommy and be used and abused.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
And the winner should be............

I think Victoria should get to finish it, since Olivia started it. I think that Becka should be her secrete weapon though, maybe being able to take care of the video of her mother that Olivia now has. And after Victoria is done with both Olivia and Katrina have her turn them both over to their respective mothers as their little playthings while her and Becka keep control over all. Just an idea, but look forward to see how you weave it.

ewkpewkpalmost 11 years ago
olivia has to win!

victoria is making a valiant effort, but she is a newbie and a submissive deep down as shown in her earlier confrontation with olivia. victoria has to submit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
another vote for olivia

olivia seems far more dominant, more sure of herself and her subs far more willingly obedient. her videos are much more compromising of victoria's mother. Most of all victoria weakened when confronted by olivia, she simply doesn't have the strength. another excellent story/series, as usual :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
olivia

I think Olivia should win because I would like to read the submission in first person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Olivia definately

I would love to say that I love your stories. Big time fan, first time reviewer.

I have to start by telling that I was never really excited to read about Victoria win. It was kinda boring. But in his chapter when you brought the possibility of Victoria losing, I started getting really excited. I just dont see how she could win. Olivia is so natural queen bee so she must win where as Victoria is at the most a switch. A nice girl who got wild. She is not a domme. Not by a long shot.

If you let Victoria win, it would be boring I mean, so obvious and unintresting. People who vote for Vic, often say that its because Olivia is a bitch, well a news flash for you people, thats one of the best qualities in dommes (at least I think so). And also, they say how Olivia reminds them of bullies and they want revenge, well I was bullied but I sitill Olivia to win. And here's one pefect reason: Olivias win is more hot. Simple. Case closed.

As I was reading this story, I already imagined an ending to this where Victoria is utterly defeated when she has actually been betratyed by her mother, Becky or someone else, and she is UTTERLY defeated. So there, thats my opinion and plz plz plz, let Olivia win, or at least write a second ending where Olivia wins. Pretty please :)

ps. Someone suggested that Olivia should collar Victoria and have her serve front of the whole school, THAT WAS HOT. Just putting it out there.

Cant wait for your decisions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Victoria

rockinalicerockinalicealmost 11 years ago

Victoria this whole story was about Victoria getting revenge on olivia and how she goes about it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

absoultely, Olivia should win becoz she is domineering than victoria, story is all about olivia.....

KathrineZutaKathrineZutaalmost 11 years ago
Team Victoria

Victoria should win most definitely, Olivia is more dominant but I think Victoria is cunning enough to weaken her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Victoria

But i would kinda like to see a twist to it, perhaps a draw between the two, with neither coming out on top, and remaining rivals or both being dominated by a third party perhaps.

Either way hot story cant wait to see the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OLIVA OLIVA OLIVA

Oliva should win by kate should tell Oliva through her old email what Victoria is doing and then Oliva plans ahead and takes over Victoria

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Olivia

Olivia should win because victoria is to cocky and it would be hot to have it leading up to her winning but she should feel like she won when she really losing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
victoria

nothing better than rich bitch been stripped of her power.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
winning

I think that Victoria should win.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Olivia

I would like to see Olivia win. I really liked the potential ideas you included of her adding Victoria to her harem and letting her be used by the entire cheerleading squad. It would also be very interesting to see how Olivia deals with inheriting her own mother when she co-opts Victoria's current subs. Plus, it is sometimes fun to see the villain win!

That being said, I am very excited for the finale however it turns out! This has been an excellent series, and I know I will enjoy the final chapter however you choose to end it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
victoria

Victoria should win its always nice when a stuck up rich bitch get whats coming to her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
olivia

you should do 2 stories one with victoria and one with olivia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Viewing The Infinite

Ah, the possibilities. Victoria would be the satisfying "happy" ending, Olivia would be the dark, unexpected conclusion, or Victoria and Olivia could end up together, in an "M. Night Shyamalan" style twist. However it ends, it'll be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Olivia Dominates!

I want Olivia to win, the possibility of her controlling Victoria gets me so wet. Also, the fact that she makes Victoria wet just proves that Victoria wants her. Olivia reminds me of my Mistress, whenever I lick her in the locker room it gets me so fucking wet knowing that I please her. I want Olivia to win, she is obvious perfect in every way, if she doesn't win at least do an alternate ending where she does!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

Victoria should win.

Baes90Baes90almost 11 years ago
victoria

victoria for sure. I want to see olivias plans ruined.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

victoria

MistressTina69MistressTina69almost 11 years ago
Victoria

Victoria should win, one it'll be hot as fuck, two Olivia is just a bitch (in my opinion). Olivia only looks out for herself, to me it seems like she could care less about her subs. A good relationship (yes even a D/s one) has to be mutual. If you're wondering I do advocating for the BDSM community and I give speeches like that every day :P . But yeah Victoria for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Betrayal

Victoria's mother should betray her to Olivia and end up holding her down while Olivia uses a strap-on to fuck her into submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Olivia

Olivia is clearly the more dominant as Victoria has shown signs of weakness. Olivia is the true Domme and she should make Victoria her new slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

Victoria, and find herself totally at home in the role of domme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria should win

Victoria should win as while others believe she has shown signs of weakness common in stories of this nature, in actuality all she has been soon is building a more stable relationship with her mother. Think about it, incest is a huge line to coss in any relationship, let alone a floss mother daughter one. As the author pointed out in the previous chapter the mother still had some misgivings about her submission,so while Victoria could have waltzed in and taken her mother with a wham-bam-and-thank-you-Mistress approach, she would not have a good relationship afterwords. Finally, when you are confident that you are dominant rather than submissive it is acceptable to "show weakness" as you are secure in who are enough to let personality shine through the veneer if true dominance. If this want the case all dommes or doms would have the same stereotypical personality as opposed to the vibrant mixture the scene now enjoys. Victoria is clearly more secure as a dominant and had built better relationships with two of her subs. And thus Victoria should be victorious *groan*.

BrehatBrehatalmost 11 years ago

Victoria and Olivia should be equal partners and dominate the others together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria for the win!

I think it should be Victoria who wins not just because she is the main character but because it would make an awesome scene if she was controlling all of her slaves at once all in one room! But it would also bring a climactic scene if she overrules Olivia but if Olivia over rules her it could be quite simple. Anyways add one more vote to Victoria!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Olivia

Because she has shown no song of weakness and I like redheads

verbicideverbicidealmost 11 years ago
Provisionally Victoria

At the moment, Victoria would seem the better choice for a victor in this contest, if only because she seems more likely to fulfill her subs needs. What most of the responders here seem to forget is the sub is actually the driver of most healthy D/s relationships. Doms are responsible for meeting their subs particular desires or blackmail or not, the relationship will crumble. Different subs have different needs. Humiliation. Pony play. Puppy play. Verbal degradation. Pain in varying extremes. All these things are aspects of submission and the tolerance of a sub for any varies from sub to sub, so it takes a fair degree of intelligence and empathy for a Dom to get it right. Also, different Doms have different needs and not every sub is a match for every Dom and since both partners in the relationship, assuming it has any chance of lasting or is in the least bit healthy, need to have their needs met, once again there is a great deal of emotional awareness required.

At this point in the story Victoria seems to have a better chance of developing it than Olivia. Of course, given her submissive fantasies, Victoria may be more of a switch than a pure Dominant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria should win

Victoria should win and break Olivia to her will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Olivia should win

Victoria wants to lose, but she's too afraid of it to admit.

tavernkeepertavernkeeperalmost 11 years ago
victoria

Victoria should win and own them all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

Because she shouldn't let Olivia get away with what she started.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria!

V is for victory and Victoria should triumph over the axis of evil that is Olivia. Thanks for a great and captivating story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria and Olivia

If you ask me i think you should have them fight then end up kissing each other etc. add an unexpected bit of romance into it so they become a couple.

Both of my moms were enemies in high school but now they're lovers.

I'd tell you more but it's private.

Feel free to PM me if you would like my parents full story. :)

Ravenxxx007Ravenxxx007almost 11 years ago
Comment justbefore

Forgot to log in

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222almost 11 years ago
As always love your story!

As always you are delivering yet again! Thank you!! Now since have asked for our humble opinion on this one. I think Victoria should win. Why you ask? Not because it is the happily ever after ending........ not really anyway. But I see in her the maturity to handle being a Dom. Not exactly the case in most people her age. They normally are more like Olivia and Katrina in your story. Drunk on the control and power, but not realizing the responsiblity that goes with it (caring and protecting your sub from their own sometimes self-destructive tendencies). And even though the deck does appear stacked against Victoria, her insight and self-awareness may be the answer to overcoming the mountain put in her way.

tonya777badtonya777badalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

Victoria should win, absolutely its only right that she does

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Its your story

Great chapter. Personally I want Victoria to win. That said this is your story so write it the way you want it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Olivia

'nuff said. Although you could just post both endings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

Olivia needs an attitude adjustment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
expected unexpected

Victoria should win, but only after an internal struggle. After crushing Olivia she raises her to a position of great personal favor, but finds it necessary discipline her for her arrogance. Olivia is required to service all Victoria’s (including her own former) slaves and is then be accepted and be accepting of her position as Victoria’s submissive love who knows she wants to be the only submissive love but realizes she must recognize her mistresses right to other submissives and submissive lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
victoria

Lets see Victoria's epic victory

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Olivia should win!

Seeing all of Victoria's plans fall apart as she realizes she can't resist Olivia's erotic allure is the only appropriate way for this story to end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Victoria should win. I want to see that slag Olivia get what is cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

Victoria defiantly needs to win!!! It might be expected but that Olivia bitch needs to get what she deserves!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

But not that easily. She should feel real conflict inside her. Maybe adding some twist like Olivia / Victoria falling in love, but definitively Victoria should be on top.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Olivia on Top!

You have set the down fall up perfectly for Victoria, she has already displayed numerous signs of weakness just like her mommy, not only in this story but in other ones as well. I just think it would be so hot for the main character to be a sub just like her mommy and have Olivia's mom get revenge on Victoria would be nice too.

katlandkatlandalmost 11 years ago
Olivia

Victoria has built up a house of cards and is putting her trust in those whom were already broken by Olivia. In fact, it would a nice twist if Lauren and June were already Olivia's dirty subs and like Victoria's mother, playing Victoria so Olivia would come out top. Could also see Victoria and her mother forced to move into Olivia's home to be Olivia's live in submissive pets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

Victoria needs to win. Olivia is such a bitch she needs to be put in her place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

Goddamit I love when bitches fall and olivia is THE bitch of all bitches

maxout09maxout09almost 11 years ago
Olivia

First off great story. I love the character development and the plot is great. As for the ending I feel it should be Olivia. She is the one with experience, taking Victoria's mom and if you wrote it in all the women Victoria assumed she seduced. In the end Victoria can find out that Olivia was simply toying with her, having her pets simply play alone. Victoria will then fall into Olivia's trap and surrender herself to her better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

Victoria

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50884 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES