All Comments on 'Catharsis Ch. 02'

by HiRez

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
CREMASTERIC REFLEX

5 Stars. Extremely well crafted chapter! You took the readers on an adventurous, emotional and sexual roller coaster. I admire how you thoughtfully brought Asad to life. His self honesty and awareness of the consequences of his behavior were brilliantly moving. The introduction of his old friend Tony Breslin, their history, and sexual connection were particularly hot and revealing. I loved Tony's beautifully written paragraph where he thought 'Seeing his gallant knight's body defiled in this way angered him. He felt umbrage on behalf of his friend for being humiliated for being exploited by a predator who traded on his position of authority to gain the confidence and trust of unsuspecting young men.' The entire former teacher, lover Amy Bookman section overflowed with soulful remorse, cunnilingus calligraphy, and firecracker fucking sex. You've set up the next chapter/chapters with Tony's and Amy's final thoughts. I await with intense anticipation!

HiRezHiRezalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks Chesthairslave

What a review. Shall I go the false modesty route? Nah, a bit of praise like that totally made my morning, man! Now, trusty thesaurus in hand, its off to ye olde writing room...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And like is too often the case here, 9 years later and there is no other chapter(s), no conclusion to the well-written story, and frankly no resolution to Asad’s coach problem. Boo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous