All Comments on 'Catherine & Thomas Ch. 04'

by hot_honey

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very excellent story

Hope you write some more story ch. 05

like Did there parent ever find out???? Getting marry and have kids or somthing or could she be vice president with his brother.

thepaleeyesthepaleeyesover 17 years ago
hey.,,,,

i have just a haunting feeling creeping up my neck - Catherine will hook up with Kyle and make her brother furious and heartbroken... she just should understand why her brother feels so insecure... don't head this story to cheating... their passion is great.. but, if Catherine has doubts at this early point of their relationship, then, she should back off... this isn't very likely of her good nature which we have been told of over and over...

and, i have waited for this story for forever.. don't take another three to make the next ones..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

all 5 chaps so far all well written and an excellent read. i enjoyed jurking off to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Promotion?

In chapter 3 Thomas said he was now a full partner. IN chapter 4 he's suddenly CEO? I do like the story, but Cat is way too accepting of Thomas's brutal and controlling behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Hmmm....why do I get a twisting feeling in my stomach that if I were her I'm going to have an urge really soon aim the car towards the edge of the cliff while he's in the passenger seat, open the door, tuck, roll and bail as it goes flying over the edge? ...or wake up in the middle of the night only to come back to bed with a kitchen knife? This guy is leaving a bad taste already... Wonder if I can make myself keep reading when it goes south! Sigh...

wolf010wolf010about 8 years ago
cat its all ur fault

why should a lover dont get jealous when his lover is attracted to the man he don't like.

Frankie1952Frankie19525 days ago

Enjoyed this mostly up to now but I getting unsettling vibes so I will stop here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous