Catherine & Thomas Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hot_honey
hot_honey
65 Followers

Instead of going out for lunch I popped downstairs to a nearby café and bought a sandwich and fruit juice and ate at my desk as I read and made notes. Before I knew it 5pm had arrived. I glanced around and few people were making any attempt to leave. I didn't want to be one of the first to leave so I worked for a while longer, until about half the people had left. Veronica came out of her office and seemed surprised to still see me there.

"It's good that you're not a clock-watcher Catherine but take it easy on your first day. You'll have plenty of opportunities to work late, I promise you." She said, her lopsided smile flitting briefly over her face.

I smiled in return and gathered my bags. I said goodnight and made my way to the elevators. I didn't expect to see Thomas until the next day so I was startled to see him downstairs at the front desk, talking to Cindy. He looked up as I approached and then finished what he was saying to Cindy, who gazed adoringly at him.

I was confused. I didn't know if he expected me to wait for him or not. I decided that he was probably still mad at me so I walked past him on my way to the front door. He reached out and grabbed my arm as I passed.

"Wait a moment Cat." He said, not looking at me. He finished his conversation with Cindy and then turned to me.

"Come with me." He said, not wasting any words.

I didn't want to go with him but didn't want to make a scene so I followed meekly. We walked to the employee parking area and he unlocked his car. Obviously he expected me to get in and I did. He drove out of the parking area, still not saying a word to me. We drove in silence until we reached the apartment he'd bought. He parked the car and got out, again expecting me to follow without question, and again, I did. It was only when we were inside that he reacted. He turned to me so abruptly that I flinched, half expecting him to strike me, even as I knew he wouldn't do such a terrible thing.

His eyes softened as he noticed my reaction and in an instant his arms were around me, drawing me close. He brought his mouth down on mine and we kissed for an endless time, lost in enjoyment of each other. All my anger and resentment of the day faded away, obliterated by his overwhelming passion. I loved him, he loved me and here in our little world everything was perfect.

He kissed me till my lips were swollen and tender and still I wanted more. How could I ever have enough of this beautiful man? He tugged at my clothes and they seemed to fall off me effortlessly. Within moments my carefully chosen outfit was a puddle of fabric on the floor. I was completely naked and he was still fully clothed. Somehow that made it more exciting.

He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom, where he laid me gently on the bed. He stepped back and simply gazed at my nakedness, drinking me in with his eyes. I had a fanciful thought that he was memorising my body in case he never saw me again. He undressed slowly, never taking his eyes off me. I lay back and enjoyed seeing his naked body appear as he undressed. He was a beautiful sight. His long, strong muscular body was a delight to behold and I looked with appreciation at his handsome erection.

Before he could join me I scrambled forward to sit at the end of the bed, facing him. I grasped his hips and drew him close, engulfing him in my mouth without hesitation. He groaned loudly and buried his hands in my hair, gently urging my head closer. I loved when he did that. I sucked deeply on his lovely cock, savouring once more the smell and taste of him. The only sounds in the room were that of his soft moaning, the wet sounds of my mouth loving him and the involuntary sounds of pleasure I made as I took him. I continued loving him with my mouth until he pulled away reluctantly.

"I don't want to cum yet." He murmured, slightly dazed with lust.

He kneeled in front of me and spread my legs. Without preamble he buried his face between my legs and darted his tongue into the hot wetness of my pussy. I gasped and fell backwards, drawing my feet up onto the bed. He was encouraged by this and drove his tongue deeper inside me. At the same time his thumb caressed my already swollen clit, sending wave after wave of sheer pleasure coursing through my body.

I grasped Thomas's head and roughly pulled him closer, urging his tongue deeper inside me. He chuckled into me and did not resist, instead growing more enthusiastic. His tongue licked me all over, every now and again darting inside me. His fingers stroked me all the while, never letting up on their skilful pleasuring. I heard him inhale deeply and then he said,

"I love your scent, your taste. You're all woman. My woman." He said huskily.

I thrilled at his words and wanted him all the more. I ground against his face and responded as passionately. His fingers stroked my clit until I couldn't take anymore. I came with a scream, arching my back and pulling hard on his hair. He held on and drove his tongue deep inside me, licking up the fluid of my orgasm. I came down from my shattering orgasm, my legs flopping uselessly off the end of the bed. I drew in deep rasping breaths, my hands caressing my thighs, my belly and my breasts.

Thomas rose and gently pulled me further up the bed. His lips glistened with my juices and I drew his head down so that I could kiss him. He stretched out on top of me and kissed me deeply. As he did so he tenderly parted my legs and settled between them, his strong hands drawing my legs around him, clamping his body against mine. He rocked slowly and carefully against me, enfolding me in his arms, as his tongue explored my mouth. I was like putty in his hands.

He was hard, so hard and I felt the length of that hardness rubbing gently at the soft wetness between my legs. He made no attempt to enter me; all he did was rock slowly back and forth, rubbing his erection in my heat and wetness.

Just when I thought I couldn't stand it any more he slipped effortlessly into me. He kept up the slow, smooth rocking motion, only this time he drove his gorgeous cock deeper into me with each stroke. I sighed with profound satisfaction as he inserted himself fully into me. His hands moved down my body to my butt, which he grasped firmly and then suddenly, he pulled me even closer, his thrusting becoming more urgent.

His mouth sought my swollen nipples and he sucked deeply on each one in turn, making me moan louder and urge him on in his pleasuring of me. He continued his delicious thrusting motions as his hands and mouth explored whatever part of me could be reached. Usually an active partner, this time all I could do was enjoy what he was doing. I was lost in his lovemaking.

His thrusting became more urgent and I knew he was close to his orgasm. He slammed into me several times and I gasped with delight at each almost brutal thrust. He came strongly and cried out as his orgasm rolled on and on. He buried his face in my shoulder and bit down hard on me. I cried out in pain and my vaginal muscles must have clutched him tighter because he groaned louder and banged into me even harder than before. Thankfully he'd stopped biting though!

As he came down from his orgasm he kissed my mouth gently for a while, before his kisses moved to my neck, his lips seeking the sensitive spot on my neck that he knew drove me crazy. He ran his tongue lightly over my skin, causing what felt like an electric jolt to run through me. I gasped as he sucked on my skin and I whispered my love to him.

"I love you too Cat." He breathed against my skin. "I love you more than anyone in the world. You're mine forever and I'm yours forever. We belong together. We're soul mates my love. Promise me you'll never leave me. Promise me Cat."

In that moment it was an easy promise to make. One I made lightly and without thought of the consequences.

"I'll never leave you Thomas, never." I whispered to him. And I truly meant it.

hot_honey
hot_honey
65 Followers
12