All Comments on 'Catherine & Thomas Ch. 07'

by hot_honey

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Dismayed

I wish I had not read this story, It left so much unsaid.

It was, however, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Dissapointing

Is it deliberate that you have turned this girl into an idiot, with no real control in her life? Someone who really has no idea what it means to be loyal? (Read Kyle in previous chapters, etc...) Half the shit that went on with her was clearly attributed to her naivity, but to make her into a stubborn idiot, to do something that she'll obviously regret later is just... wrong. You didn't instill much intelligence into this character did you.

I don't know, of all the places you could have taken her, its almost as though you're always making her go with the lowest common denominator. You could have made her so much stronger, as she was capable of being from the begining...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice Story

This story sounds very interesting . I can't wait to see what happens between Cat and Thomas. Can't wait to read the next installment of the story. keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
ok

the story was ok a little weird with the obsessivenss of the brother but over all it was good could have been better ifshe kept the baby please continue thier story

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I hope this is not the end..

Please continue, I'm dying to find out what happens next! I hope she changes her mind and is able to get their baby back. It just doesn't seem right to give up the child now that Thomas is there with her! Overall great job on the story. I definitely find Thomas's possesiveness very sexy. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Storyteller

You have a talent for weaving a story. There are many direction for this one, I hope you aren't done. Next generation perhaps ....

klaxxklaxxover 16 years ago
Will there be closure?

You have written a very engaging, complex, and emotional story. I hope the next chapter is coming soon. I would like to find out more about Lisa (I sense something dark there). Also, it seems like Thomas saying he saw their daughter was a sign of foreboding. Being a hopeless romantic, I would love to read a happy ending, but I don't see how that is possible. You never know, though; stranger things have happened. You are a very talented writer, particularly at conveying the emotions of your characters. VERY nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Alright, champ

Glad to see you're back. I seem to recall that after months of checking for Chapter 4 and it not being there, I sent you a msg saying to get the hell back on here and get writing again. If my voice amongst others helped motivate you, then I'm happy.

No one understands procrastination better than I do, but it would be great if you put out Chapter 8 soon!

FatBottomedGirlFatBottomedGirlabout 16 years ago
greedy fan here

please let there be more SOON!!!! :) thanx

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOOSE ENDS

Are you ever going to complete this story? I'm practing dying to find out what happens between Catherine and Thomas.

Please, please update!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
please finish

i can't wait to read the next chapter ... please please finish it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
it has been 2 years

please give us one more chapter, i am new but this was one of the best i read and i hate to not know what happened, did they stay together? what about the baby? why was catherine so weak?

Mathilda_20Mathilda_20almost 15 years ago
Ending?

Please give all of us a real ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Still begging for another chapter!

So I know from experience that it's hard when you've finished a story and readers have their own ideas! But I can't help but want another ending for this story. I mean the whole thing was perfect but then they have a child who is clearly healthy and still give it up? I need closure for my own psychological benefit! lol They could at least discuss their decision and tell us what happened between the two of them. Great Story regardless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Still begging for another chapter!

So I know from experience that it's hard when you've finished a story and readers have their own ideas! But I can't help but want another ending for this story. I mean the whole thing was perfect but then they have a child who is clearly healthy and still give it up? I need closure for my own psychological benefit! lol They could at least discuss their decision and tell us what happened between the two of them. Great Story regardless!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Add the next chapter soon PLEASE!!!!

I am dying to find out what happens next between Cathrine and Thomas.

The story is just truly amazing!

Please please add the next chapter real soon. It's been many years

Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A true love story

I sat up until 1:30 a.m. reading this story,PLEASE don't let it end here,write another chapter,Please tell us they got their daughter back,PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
PLEASE KEEP GOING!

Its 2:25am, I've got to wake for work in 2.5 hours, but I just couldn't stop reading. PLEASE continue their story...PLEASEEEE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep Going!!!!!!!!

I sat up unitl 4:20 a.m. readenig this story. Please add chapter 8 as soon as you can, because your story is truly AMAZING!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
excellent!!!!

though controversial, i find ur series fulfilling all the qualities of a perfect romantic novel. i'd highly appreciate if u continue and come up with even more new stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
stalker much

she tells him to leave her alone and shows up anyway that is the definition of stalker

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Please finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please finish

Please finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
dumb

after all the shit he put her through WHY would she be glad to see him ? if any thing she would have been super pissed and started screaming at him to go away and leave her alone. the whole story has been nothing but total bullshit. the brother doesn't love her he just want to control her and she is to stupid to file a restraining order against him. you should have stopped before you started and kept it in your head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Stalker

in the beginning Catherine optimizes Thomas-the "golden boy"...as the story continues we the readers find Thomas quite the opposite (controlling, stalker, selfish). I can't like Thomas' character and just feel sad how pathetic Catherine is...she seems to embody such strength yet she allows Thomas dictate her life. I wish the story did go in a different direction, but I am a "romantic" and wish Thomas was not a jerk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Have to agree with most the comments here, thomas was bad as kyle both were douche bags

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Intense

So many I/T stories end with the brother and sister discovering she's pregnant, they have the baby, parents are on-side and overjoyed, the whole fairytale, happy-ending schtick, which is really nothing more than the writer living out his own fantasy and attitudes as to how these things would end in their perfect world. Thank you for injecting a little real-world objectivity into what has to be an intense and hurtful situation for all the family members.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I've gotta admit, I am pleasantly surprised at the turn of events and the realism diverging from the usual plot-lines that I'm used to seeing on here. For a change I really don't know where the story is going and Im even happier that it didnt take a dark turn like I thought it might! Looking forward to the next chapter, thanks!

naolsnaolsover 8 years ago
Beautiful love story

Absolutely beautiful! Great piece of literotice. It's got good characters, plot, realisms of the situation & emotions. It is a beautiful angst-alpha-millionaire-older brother-younger sister-romance-erotica. What's not to like? And the behind-the-door scenes are super duper hot too! You are really talented. Hope there is an epilogue or a happy ending to this tale.

Anyway, thanks for writing this. Been searching & waiting for this kind of sibling (purely older brother-younger sister)-millionaire-possessive-angsty-romance for a very long time & it was a dream come true to have found it. Thanks for writing this & sharing your creative skills with us. Hope to hear again from you soon here in literotica.

wolf010wolf010about 8 years ago
end was good

the end was good but hey in this story the writer present thomas as a very bad person. but think him and cat as husband and wife. when cat get attarcted with kyel what thomas the husband going to do. i think fucking kyels ass was the best think thomas ever done. and he should have let cat suffer more . but he love his sister too much way too much . and cat who find kyel a very handsome and loving person, and when kyel try to flirt with her in the presence of thomas at their first meeting she even liked that . i dont think cat love her brother much. if she how can she attract to other man. she just like thomas cock .

OlebillOlebillabout 8 years ago
hated

Hated it. You must not like incest in your life for that most writers dont. Siblings have enough struggles without all the other stuff thrown in. Want a story where they fall in love and only have to struggle with parents and how to make their way with or without parents. They don't need other people involved to try separate them. I have only read on long loving story on this sight with true feelings how siblings get thru to live long and happy with children and grandchildren. Why can't someone else give more like that.

SAV12SAV12over 5 years ago
GREAT

A GREAT BUT SAD STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Yeah I really dont like this ending. If ur gonna go and fall in love with ur brother then you should be brave enough to deal with the consequences and not throw it all away cuz u cant deal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The overbearing CEO is in love with me

霸道总裁爱上我

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too long to have a bad, future unknown, so much left up in air, ending. Grammatically well written. Alwaya enjoy the story more when the author is competent.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I know they say that if there’s no conflict then there’s no story but the conflict that Cathrine created was totally unnecessary for the dynamics that the characters were in. This is a very well written story that the main character made me hate. It’s like when you see a movie and the protagonist’s actions are so irksome and stupid that you root for the bad to kill them because they need to die for the movie a satisfying watch. There were so many directions that this story could have gone and yet the direction taken was a rushed letdown. I mean the story would have been more satisfying if the pregnancy ended in a miscarriage or if Cathrine died in childbirth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous