Catherine & Thomas Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hot_honey
hot_honey
65 Followers

When I finally woke up properly I found Maria at my bedside. She smiled when she saw I was awake and leaned over to give me a gentle hug and kiss.

"You're a very brave girl Catherine and I'm so proud of you." She said.

I cried again, even though I didn't think there were any tears left in me. Maria rocked me silently, kissing the top of my head every now and again. When I eventually stopped she smoothed my hair back and gave me some water to drink.

"Catherine, there's someone waiting to see you." Maria said.

"I don't want to see anyone." I said emphatically.

"You should see this person my dear. Wait, I'll get him." She said, ignoring my protests.

She walked to the door and motioned for someone to come inside. My eyes widened as Thomas walked in. He sat down and took my hand in his. Maria tactfully left us alone. I stared at Thomas, unable to believe he was really here.

"I dreamt you were here. Am I still dreaming?" I asked stupidly.

He smiled sadly, "You weren't dreaming. I was here."

He paused and then continued softly.

"I saw her. I saw our daughter. She's so beautiful..." his voice cracked and he gripped my hand hard.

We were silent for a long time, neither of us able to talk just yet. I stroked his hands and tried not to fall apart. I didn't know how he found me and I didn't care. All that mattered was that he was here.

hot_honey
hot_honey
65 Followers