All Comments on 'Catherine's Girl'

by kingkeywriter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not much here, really

Sorry to say this just never gets off the ground. Not very interesting and far from stimulating, sad to say. You did it and it just kind of lays there.

kingkeywriterkingkeywriterover 13 years agoAuthor
Thank You for Commenting

Dear Anonymous Reader:

Thank you for such a polite critique. I regret that the story did not interest you, and I can see why you concluded not much happened. But story action is relative. Compared to a Henry James novel, for example, this story is teeming with activity.

First of all, Catherine Roman is feminizing Frank Prince (Princess) because she wants to take control of his penis, allowing him to make love to her only as another woman would - cunnilingus and loin-to-loin friction. Although he climaxes with his penis, he is not allowed to penetrate her. (Maybe at some later date, just as she might let another woman strap on a dildo and take her.)

Later she will use her symbolic penis on him - her whip, her dildo, or both - to consummate their marriage.

She also emasculates him by taking control of his career through blackmail and the threat of blackmail. Many men feel impotent when they lose their jobs, or when they're reduced to occupational puppets. Although I have not developed Frank Prince's character here, he is definitely a man whose identity is wrapped up in his career.

Although you and I disagree, I appreciate your telling me what you think.

- Kingkeywriter

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
Well, I liked it...

and read your comment. Would love to see another chapter about being her wife, how he delt with the threat of blackmail, and work. But the story came across like there won't be any reason for her to blackmail him...she owned him already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Work could be interesting

It'd be funny if he ends up in a lesser position at work (x-dressed secretary?).

kingkeywriterkingkeywriterover 13 years agoAuthor
Using Catherine's Girl

To nomoretears and the anonymous reader who thought the story was funny (thank you; there was intended humor):

Frank Prince is a savvy banker, and Catherine Roman wants to hitch him up as her workhorse. At work, she wants him to be the meanest, most aggressive SOB in the land, maximizing his (and ultimately her) income. At home, he will be her little girl and turn over all his money to her.

So, the x-dressing secretary would be a logical, entertaining option but wouldn't enable Mrs. Roman to "use Princess like a rented mule," to quote a phrase from Frank's (not mine) native Pittsburgh.

Blackmail is a real threat: To block Frank from working elsewhere and to make sure he turns over his income to Catherine. Mrs. Roman wants "Princess" under her, physically and financially, and bleeding Frank of his money keeps him dependent on her. They're already emotionally dependent on each other.

This story is actually part of my book, "Catherine Rules," published under a similar name to my Literotica user name. (The exact name, my byline on the book, was already in use here.) I'll probably post two more episode here at Literotica.

Thank you both for your insightful comments.

- Kinkeywriter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great writing

nice job on the detail and imagery.

willie

kingkeywriterkingkeywriterover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for Compliments

Gagger303, sbridely, thank you and anyone else who designated this story a favorite at Literotica.

To willie (Anonymous), I appreciate your kind words about the imagery. I suspect you have a way of helping readers visualize what you say. Hope you'll post some stories at Literotica!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous