Cathy & Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fhazel
Fhazel
8 Followers

Su-Chan was oiling my belly and her fingers were like little butterflies. I heard Ana ask Cathy to turn over. I reached my hand out and Cathy took it. We squeezed hands, our musical masseuses fading into the background. Su-Chan spread my thighs and I felt her hand briefly stroke my pussy lips and then she moved on to my thighs. Yes, I liked this; I liked the anticipation she was building up. She knew how to tease and taunt. My clit was swollen now and I could feel her budding out. I was clean-shaven, preferring to see my mound and I could see my clit poking out. Nice, I liked this a lot. I squeezed Cathy’s hand again, linking my throbbing clit to her.

Her hand was slippery with oil. Su-Chan was at my feet again and I marveled at how sensual every part of my body had become. I literally tingled all over. She moved up my legs again and then she settled on my pussy, pouring a liberal amount of oil there. Not that I needed it: I knew that I had a waterfall of cunt juice going already.

She expertly fingered my clit, alternating between it and my inner lips. I spread my legs wider, giving her full access. “You like?” she whispered. “A lot,” I said, “A whole lot.” I sighed and settled, preparing for an expert finger job. I heard Cathy moan softly and as I glanced over, she was moving her hips to meet Ana’s hand. I smiled. This was damn sexy. Su-Chan moved to the other side of the table so that there was only space between Cathy and I.

She kept her one hand on my pussy, lightly rubbing my clit. Her other hand squeezed my tits with exactly the right pressure. I, too, started moving my hips in a circular motion, fucking Su-Chan’s hand. Taking my clit between her thumb and finger, she pulled it gently. She placed her other hand on top of my shaven mound and pressed down. I almost jumped off the table with exquisite pleasure, feeling heat deep in my cunt. I made a mental note to remember this technique; pressure on the womb while fingering the clitty. I was thrusting quite vigorously now. Su-Chan was keeping her hand on my lower belly and fingering my clit. I was in heaven. She leaned forward and whispered.

“Missy want my mouth now or want to be with friend?” I blinked. This was unexpected.

“Friend,” I gasped, incapable of full speech. Abruptly she stopped and said something Chinese (or Mandarin – how would I know?) to Ana. They turned and left silently. Cathy was laying flat on her back, her chest heaving. I sat up.

“Cats? How are you doing?”

“Fucking marvelous, fucking wonderful. Oh my God, what was that girl doing to me?”

I put my hands on her, feeling how slick and slippery she was. Her body was shiny, oily and her skin had a glow on it.

“Here, open your legs – I want to see your pussy. Did she make you come?” She took my hand and placed on her puss.

“God, no, but almost. I was almost there.”

I rubbed her cunt, feeling her fat outer lips and her hard clit. It was bigger than I thought, swollen. I leaned over and kissed her hard. I slipped a finger into her and she was wet and hot in her cunt. I ran my finger in and out her puss rapidly, touching her clit each time. She was moving her hips again, in time to my hand. I sucked her nipple and, to my surprise, the oils tasted pleasant.

“Aimee, oh Aimee fuck me like that – I’m going to come now.” I quickly lowered my head and sucked her clit, drawing it into my mouth and running the tip of my tongue over it. I felt her spasm then, her clit jerk. She grabbed the back of my head and forced my mouth down onto her puss and I sucked and licked it. She was trying to say something but I only heard her choking and gasping. She moaned loudly, rubbing my face with puss juice and aromatic oil, arching her back clear off the bed. I pressed down on her lower belly and she gasped loudly and I felt her cunt spasm again. I rubbed her clit – it was twitching and jerking.

“Oh mercy, mercy, Mary Mother of God – oh, oh, oh!”

She eventually slowed down and I kept my finger deep in her cunt, liking the way it felt. Hot, wet and smooth. I caressed her tits.

“My turn, sweetie, but get your breath back first.” She smiled, her forehead beaded with sweat. She looked so sexy.

“What do you want me to do for you?” She held my hand.

“Suck me and lick me but do me from behind.” She looked puzzled. I got up onto the bed and assumed the doggy position. I glanced over my shoulder, my bum high in the air. “Lick me like this and suck me hard.”

She obliged. She planted her face between my bum cheeks and licked my cunt. When her tongue licked my clit I could feel her nose touch my bum-hole. Erotic. I moved up down, rubbing my pleasure pit all over her face. She stuck her tongue in to the opening of my pussy, her nose applying pressure to my bum-hole. I could feel my orgasm building now. “Finger my clit and stick a finger into me.” She misunderstood this slightly and, while fingering my clit, she stuck a finger first into my cunt and her thumb into my bum. She moved her three fingers rapidly in and out of me. Not quite what I meant but it felt wonderful. I jiggled my bum up and down and I started coming. My clit and cunt spasmed hard and clamped her fingers. I liked the feel of her thumb in my bum and I rode her, calling her name over and over again. She leaned forward and ran her tongue from my butt-hole all the way over to my clit. My whole body jerked. She rubbed my bum, exploring me, fingering my wet cunt.

I rolled over, breathing hard.

“Fantastic! Wow, wonderful!” Cathy smiled, looking pleased with herself.

“Was it that good? Did I do it right for you?”

“Fucking A! Wow, perfect.” She sat next to me, playing with my tits.

“Oh Aimee, thank you so much for this – thank you for being with me. This was a wonderful evening.”

“And it’s only begun – what’s the time now? We still have to meet Amanda.”

“Who’s Amanda?” She looked puzzled. “My watch is in my bag – I don’t have the time. Who’s Amanda?” She asked again.

“Lets go and shower – I’ll tell you who she is while we shower.” I checked my watch – 9:10. The musical Chinese twins re-appeared magically as we put our robes on again. I swear there was a peephole somewhere. Ana carried another tray with more Sake, Su-Chan bobbing and smiling.

“Missy want me to shower with her? Or Friend?” She had this knack of saying ‘Friend’ and meaning something else altogether. As I slugged this next shot back I made a mental note to come back here alone sometime for her. She understood the nuances of the female psyche and body perfectly: knowing when to be present, when to apply pressure, how to anticipate an orgasm perfectly.

“No thanks, Sue, I want to be with my friend.” She giggled at the nickname and they both retreated, bobbing and smiling all the while.

Cathy and I shared a shower. There was nothing sensual about it, really, we washed the oil off our bodies and I told her all about Amanda. She seemed a little cool about it and I wasn’t sure if she was up to the rest of the evening. “So, what do you think? About Amanda and this gay club thing?” I asked her as we toweled ourselves dry.

“To be totally honest with you I feel a little jealous. No, don’t say anything,” she added hurriedly, “I know that we hardly know each other and all that but its just that I thought we – you and I – will spend the evening together. But its okay, lets go and meet Amanda.”

So I didn’t say anything. I was little piqued; hadn’t she read my stories properly, didn’t she understand that I wasn’t looking for a long-term arrangement? I dismissed this little annoyance immediately – I could understand how she felt and I was determined not to let it interfere with the rest of the evening. After all, the thing with Amanda could prove to be complete bust and we could still have each other.

As we were finishing our dressing Su-Chan peeked in shyly. “More Sake?” She asked.

“Yes please! More sake would be good.” I was getting a little sloshed I knew but I could handle myself. Cathy seemed to be okay too.

She brought the sake while we were fixing our hair and she slipped me note while Cathy’s back was turned. It was a cell number. So, she moonlighted, made house calls. She smiled at me, bobbed one last time and was gone. Good – I had a direct contact now.

After I settled the bill with the mournful Madame Ling – R500.00, wow – we walked slowly to my car.

“Cats, this thing with Amanda – are you fine with it? We could skip it and head back to my place?”

“Oh Aimee, sorry but its fine really. I don’t know what came over me in there. Like I said the other day, I’m happy to be with you and I trust you. So please forget about it and lets go to this club. Maybe a little dancing will be great.”

I hugged her, glad that this was sorted out. She was a little more pissed than I was and I decided to control her drinking by slowing down myself. I noticed that she didn’t do anything I didn’t do, if I had a coke she would as well.

We got into my car and I headed off to Amanda’s club, a sense of anticipation coursing through my veins.

Needless to say, we got lost.

I mean, directions and addresses were fine but I wasn’t all at familiar with Wendywood. When Cathy realized that we were lost she got a little apprehensive. I tried to remain cool but I panicked a little. I was looking for neon signs, something glitzy, parked cars and so on.

Eventually I found number 20 but it was a house. A winding driveway, tree-lined and well lit, led to a large double storied home.

“Cats, this must be it: right street, right number – lets go in.” She nodded, looking uncertain.

As I pulled up I noticed that there were about ten or twelve cars parked beneath large Oak trees. All expensive and new so my BM would fit right in. We fixed our lipstick and hair, the sense of anticipation building. It 9:40 – ten minutes late. No biggie.


As we walked on the driveway our heels clicked noisily. The garden was well laid out, obviously landscaped by a professional and beautifully lit. The place smelled, nay, reeked of money! Interesting, I thought, the plot thickens!

Cathy stood slightly to the back of me as I prodded the brass doorbell. Somewhere a bell chimed. I heard footsteps, padded and soft. As the door opened I heard Santana playing ‘Stormy’. There was laughter in the background.

An ice-cool, white-blond, dressed in what looked like skin-tight black PVC stood at the door, one eyebrow raised.

“Yes?” Her voice was neutral, unfriendly.

“Hi,” I said, over-brightly, “Is Amanda here?”

“Ah, Amanda…and you are?” The other eyebrow was now raised as well. Only a bit of frost remained in her tone.

“Aimee. Aimee and Cathy.”

“Come in ladies, come in.” She stood aside, opening the door wide. As we stepped in, Cathy behind me, the ice-queen hooked her arm through Cathy’s, catching her by surprise.

“I’m Cheyenne and this miserable abode is mine.” Miserable abode indeed. She was so pretentious, even her name sounded fake, I bet it was really something ordinary like Sally or Joan. But, bitches that we all were, we smiled sweetly and cooed about how nice the place was and how unusual her name was.

It was a palatial residence, truly awesome. Beautiful fittings and soft lightings screamed money, old money, and Cheyenne sauntered around like a queen. She led us to a reception room towards the rear and a quick glance at the wooden railings on the staircase leading upstairs told me that this was a magnificent home. I decided to act as if it was commonplace to be in a place like this and that I too was stinking rich. No more compliments, just cool indifference.

The lounge area, if that what it was, looked like a small ballroom, complete with glittering chandeliers and oil paintings. The music was much louder and Santana was just finishing with his usual grand solo. There was about ten or so women standing or sitting in little groups, delicately holding long-stemmed champagne glasses. There was a silence as we entered, courtesy of Santana’s last flourish and all heads turning to look at us.

“Ladies, ladies – Amanda’s guests have arrived at last.” Cheyenne’s voice tinkled like glass, snooty and nasal. Amanda emerged from the back of the room looking absolutely breathtaking in the shortest red mini I have ever seen. I swear, if she raised her eyebrows, I would see her panties. She wore a very, very tight white top and she looked stunning, sexy and irresistible.

She hugged me as she came over, friendlier than I expected. She turned to Cathy, who was blushing furiously, still hooked by her arm to Cheyenne. It occurred to me that Cheyenne did that for effect; to look stunning next Cathy. Bitch.

“Hi Aimee – is this your friend?”

“Oh yes, my special friend, Cathy.” Cathy shot me a grateful look, completely out of her depth. So was I actually – who were these rich bitches anyway?

Amanda and Cheyenne exchanged glances, not too subtly.

“I hope that Cheyenne hasn’t been her usual bitchy self?”

I laughed politely. “Not at all – she’s being very nice.”

“Ah, so she has been bitchy – Cheyenne, you really must stop it; people will think you are a snob. So - Aimee, and you Cathy, welcome to our club – the Glee Club.”

Glee Club? What the hell was this? I thought she meant a disco kind of club.

“So what is the Glee Club?” No point in stuffing around – if this was someone’s idea of the idle rich passing the time I wanted out and I wanted to leave fast.

“Not so fast, Aimee, all things in good time.” Amanda gave me a look, a lingering look from those unbelievably blue eyes. “First, a drink. Some champagne?”

“Sure, champagne is good.” Cathy nodded as well, looking strained.

“Come with me.” She turned and we followed her to the pub. All solid wood, gleaming with glass and crystal, the shelves fully stacked. She poured some champagne – French, excuse me – and gave it to us. The glasses were lead crystal. “And now for the introductions.” The others were chatting among themselves again, our appearance apparently forgotten. She led us to the first group.

“Don’t bother trying to remember names now – that will come. This is Chantal.” Chantal (28 – my guess) was a broody brunette with long, curly hair. Her lips were a dark red, matching her fingernails exactly. I smiled and she smiled back. “This is Caroline.” Caroline (30) was a non-descript, mousy-haired bottle blonde. Nice figure, lots of jewelry. “This is Ina.” She (25) was fuller-figured blonde, great tits (or perhaps great bra). They all smiled at us and nodded pleasantly.

We moved to the next group, trailing behind Amanda like two children. “This leggy creature is Elise and this gorgeous beast is Ronel.” Elise (35) was indeed leggy, long and shapely legs curled beneath her as she sat in a wing-backed chair. Ronel (37) was a striking green-eyed redhead, a halo of shimmering red locks crowned her. I liked her instantly.

A last group of three was draped around a grand piano, rather as if posing for a photo.

“Ah, the sultry sirens! Belinda is our founder, Sandrine is the organizer and Estelle our all-rounder.” Belinda looked to be about 33 or so. Quite unremarkable. Sandrine (22) was by far the youngest and had an appealing smile. Estelle (35) winked at me. I was mystified. I pulled Amanda aside.

“Listen, what exactly am I doing here? I’m not sure that we understood each other last week.”

“Oh yes we did – I’ll let Belinda explain it in a minute. By the way, ignore Cheyenne – she’s new to all this and is overdoing things a bit. I mean, French champagne! By the way,” she lowered her voice, “you look great tonight, thoroughly edible.”

This caught me completely by surprise and I liked the compliment. Being careful about Cathy overhearing me, I whispered back. “You too – so bloody sexy.” She tossed her hair and said, “Oh, I know!” We both laughed.

“Cathy!” Amanda beckoned to her. She was standing with Sandrine. “Join us.” She came over.

“So – you two are an item?” Amanda sipped her champagne. I knew that this put Cathy in a quandary. I decided to let her handle it, intrigued as to what she would say.

“Yes and No.” Her cheeks were flushed, her eyes bright. Good answer, I thought, leave your options open until you know what this is about. “Depends on the circumstances. We’re both free agents though.” Cathy stared at me. I stared serenely back. Hey, I mean, Amanda was hot and I wanted a little of that!

“Excellent!” Amanda said brightly. I was to learn that this was her favourite word. “Great stuff, that leaves us all with room to maneuver. But we’ll see. But first, tra la la, we must have the formal opening of tonight’s proceedings. Stick around, get famous.’ She wafted off to chat to Belinda.

“Aimee! What’s going on?” Cathy dropped her voice and whispered urgently.

“Fuck knows,” I said softly, “But I think we’re about to find out.”

“Did I say the right thing? Was it ok?” She sounded worried.

“Sure, Sweets, good answer. But, between you and me, we are an item of sorts, okay?” I squeezed her hand. She smiled, relief blossoming on her face.

There was a sound of cutlery tapping on glass. Belinda had stood up. “Ladies, ladies – please turn the music down.” Christina Aguilera was cut off in mid-shriek. Everybody fell silent.

“Welcome to you all to this meeting of the Glee Club and a special welcome to our new guests, Aimee and Cathy,” This was greeted by a few catcalls and a smattering of applause. Wow, what was this?

“For our guests’ benefit, GLEE stands for Gay and Lesbian Erotic Experience – my own clever little invention.” She gave a mock bow and there was more applause and a few whistles. “Again, for the benefit of the newcomers here’s the history and the rules: we formed Glee when we discovered that there was no reputable organisation or club to affiliate to that met our expectations of discretion and, shall we say, status?”

So they were snobs, that what they were. She continued. “All of you here are invited personally so we take responsibility for our guests. The rules are simple – no rules, anything goes only, and only if, your partner or partners are okay with it? Right? As usual, the meetings rotate from house to house and the next meeting will be held at Aimee’s place”. They all turned to look at me. “Where do you live Aimee?” Belinda asked sweetly.

So there it was, the acid test. It all came down to where I lived. They all stared at me. “It is in our rules, you know, newcomers become hosts. Is this a problem?”

“No, of course not,” I replied, liking how cool and composed I sounded. “I would love to host the next party. I have a little place in Parkmore but I really think my beach house in Mosselbaai would be so much better.” Checkmate, game over. Aimee could also play the snob. This was greeted by Oohs and Aahs.

“That’s lovely, Aimee, but its so far. Perhaps your home in Parkmore would easier?”

“Sure, whatever, I’m easy.” There was laughter – yay Aimee! The silly little pun drew a titter from the Glee folk.

“Finally, before we start officially, I’d like to thank the previous newbie – Cheyenne, such a lovely girl – for her kind hospitality tonight. Darling, what on earth have you done with your hubbie tonight?”

Cheyenne stepped up to stand next to Belinda.

“Cecil, bless his heart, is in Sunny Durbs on business. When the mouse is away, the cats will play!” There was much laughter at this and, in truth, it was very clever, she was not just a sexy body with a pretty face. I wondered how on earth she had gotten that outfit on. I’m sure she was sweating like in pig inside it.

“Okay all, settle down Glee, settle down. And now, drum roll please, our sexy host will perform the show to start the night.” I sipped my champagne. A show? How interesting.

Cathy and I sat down on a nearby chaise-long. I always thought that it was an uncomfortable invention, impossible to relax on. Cheyenne took a few quick, small steps to the sound system (inferior to mine, I noted with smug satisfaction) and fiddled some with some CDs.

Fhazel
Fhazel
8 Followers