Cathy & Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy lowered her head and proceeded to eat her, giving her long, lingering strokes of the tongue. She slid her tongue slowly over Amanda’s fat clit and ran it all the way down, between her lips, dipping into her cunt hole, over that skin between bum-hole and cunt and, finally, dipping into the butt-hole itself. It drove Amanda wild.

I lowered myself onto her face, leaning forward so that I could watch her, my hands on her tits. Her tongue reached out to meet my cunt and I slowly moved up and down. This made her lift her face to reach for my cunt as I moved away. It helped her rhythm; she move her hips as well, sliding her cunt all over Cathy’s face. Cathy licked away and she locked eyes with me. Amanda heaved and grunted, sucking my lips, puling them into her mouth. It was exquisite. I was thrilled to be fucking a face that beautiful and to watch such a nice cunt being given a proper licking.

After a while, as Amanda’s bucking and thrusting was becoming too rapid, Cathy sat back and used her fingers. First she obligingly spread Amanda’s delicious cunt lips so that I could see what she was doing, and then she inserted one finger all the way to the knuckle. With her thumb, she rubbed Amanda’s swollen clit in a circular motion. Amanda was now moaning and it excited me further. I regulated my own movements in time to hers, thrusting and face fucking along with her. I could feel her chin, her lips and her nose press against my clit and I knew my own orgasm was not too far off.

Cathy now slid two fingers into her, stretching her cunt opening and hand-fucked her. She still kept Amanda’ puss open for me to see, and I truly enjoyed seeing Cathy slick fingers sliding in and out of her puss.

“Now,’ I said breathlessly to them both, “lets come now.” I rode her face faster, squeezed her tits and Cathy bent her head again and took Amanda’s clit into her mouth. She sucked it like a sweet; deeply and firmly and we both came simultaneously. I pressed hard against that lovely face, my puss clenching and clamping on her. Amanda had reached out and grabbed Cathy’s head and rammed it onto her cunt, held there and fucked her face, coming, moaning and groaning in muffled tones into my puss. Absolutely, fucking fantastic! After a while, after I had collapsed on the bed, I got my breath back, my tits heaving with each dry gasp. Cathy was standing, shaking her head in wonder. Amanda just lay there, make-up now completely gone, removed by my copious puss juice.

“Cats,” I gasped, “More wine, please more wine.” I leaned over and kissed Amanda. God, she was beautiful!

“So, ladies, how was that?” Cathy was more confident now, her pert tits still pointed from recent arousal. She held a glass in each hand, the dark Merlot swirling in the glasses.

“What do we say Cats?” I asked mischievously.

“Fucking A!!” We both chorused and laughed. Amanda sat up and took a glass from Cathy. She slurped it and almost choked.

“Excellent, the fuck of the century, my darlings – that was the best! Aimee, you have a tasty cunt. Cats, you have tremendous orgasms. Was that up to standard and was that the standard!” We raised our glasses.

“Fucking A!” We all said and giggled again.

We sat and chatted for a while, speculating what the others were up to. Amanda told us that she’d been with most of the Glees present and some others that were absent. Cathy and I were both intrigued by the freedom that they all felt with each other, the lack of jealousy. She explained that it was because they didn’t bring regular partners or, if, as had happened, partnerships formed within the group, they simply stayed away. No point in stuffing up a good thing over some casual sex. We agreed.

Cathy then asked something that I had been wondering about for a while but did not know whom to ask about it. I played with Amanda’s black hair, twisting it between my fingers as I listened.

“Amanda – how do you know if you are lesbian or bi? And what is butch, really, anyway?”

“Sweetie – don’t get into that, don’t try and put yourself in a box. Obviously, if you like to suck pussy then you like women. Keep it that simple. If you want to be with a man then do it. If not, then don’t. Personally I like both. Sometimes a fuck with a man is best but other times I prefer a woman’s touch. Are you worried about it?”

”Yes, well, this isn’t exactly my first experience – certainly the best, Fucking A and all that – but I’ve been with men too. Its so confusing.”

“Don’t worry about it, my love, just enjoy yourself. Talking of which, are we all ready for something different?”

I raised my eyebrows. Something different? Well, well, well!

“Sure – what’s on your mind?”

“First I need a volunteer – I want to tie one of you up.” Amanda was sitting up, those brilliant eyes were shining.

“Whoa, hold on, just a minute. I’m not into pain and I’m not sure that this is for me.”

Cathy looked worried. Amanda burst out laughing.

“Pain? Please guys, I’m not into that either – Oh no, this is something much nicer. Come on, be a sport – I promise you’ll beg for more. Who wants to go first?”

Cathy took a deep slug of her wine. “Hey, I’ll do it – Aimee’s here and I know that she’ll look after me. What do you want me to do?”

“That’s my girl! I promise you, you won’t regret this.” She leapt off the bed and scratched in her handbag. She took out some red and white ribbons and a fistful of vibrators and a tube of good old KY.

I sat back, intrigued. “Watch out for me, OK, Aimee, will you?” She whispered this. I leaned forward and kissed her.

“Sure baby – I will but I think it will be okay.” “Cats, lay down and spread your legs and arms – yes, like that, I want to tie each of them to a bedpost.”

Very expertly and quickly, she tied Cathy up and had her spread-eagled on the bed.

“Now,” She said, obviously enjoying herself, “I want you to try and pull your hand out of the knot I tied.” Cathy pulled hard and her arm came away free quite easily. “See? No trouble at all if you want to get loose.” She re-tied the arm. “And now, the last thing – the blindfold. If you don’t like it, say so and I’ll take it off.” Cathy lifted her head and Amanda put a broad white ribbon around her head, covering her eyes. “You okay?” Cathy nodded. “Alright! Try and relax and just enjoy this.” She winked at me and gave me a smooth, silver vibrator. I turned it on. It hummed loudly. Amanda had one as well, a prickly looking thing that made less noise.

With my wine in one hand, I ran the vibrator over Cathy’s tits. She quivered. Amanda was running the red monster up down Cathy’s thighs, approaching her pussy and moving away again.

“You like this Cats?” I asked.

“Oh yes, it feels good – what’s making that funny noise?”

“Vibrators, my love – do you like it?”

“Mmm, yes, I do.”

We teased her like that for a while, toying (sorry) with her. She was clearly enjoying it, writhing and twisting. Amanda expertly moved the red monster around Cathy’s puss. She was horny again, her inner lips were wet. Occasionally I leaned over and kissed her and she moaned. I was quite sorry that I objected so strongly because it looked very enjoyable.

Amanda tapped me on the shoulder and pointed to Cathy’s puss. I nodded, understanding that she wanted us to zero in on it. I put the tip of the vibrator on her clit and she said “Oh!” Amanda took the spidery thing and put some KY on it and gently pushed it into Cathy’s cunt. She gasped.

“Lovely, Oh Mary, Oh God – yes do that.” Amanda handed me a smaller one, skin-toned in colour and I used it instead of the silver one. It hummed more loudly, obviously operating at a higher speed. We fucked Cathy with these things and she thrust back and forth, summoning various angels and saints for help. Odd, don’t you think, and I wondered if she was a Catholic. Amanda took the silver job and, after lubricating it with KY, she put this in Cathy’s butt. Anyway, when she came, I struggled to keep the vibrator tip on her clit because she moving so violently and Amanda stuck the red spider all the way in. She bucked so much the ribbon tethers came loose, shouting “God, Oh God Oh God!!” over and over again.

Her face and body was bedewed with sweat, little beads were rolling off her tits.

“Good?” I asked. “Fucking A, Aimee, fucking A!” She smiled weakly. “How much more can I take? Dear God, mercy, no more.”

“Cool, no problem – just do me and Aimee okay?”

I was quite eager and I was prepared to agree to anything. Amanda suggested that we “double up”. I nodded, not sure what this meant. She quickly tied my feet to hers and my one hand. Cathy then tied the other one – mine – to Amanda’s. I must say the binding wasn’t tight at all. Cathy then blindfolded me and I understood the reason for it.

With the blindfold on, I couldn’t see a thing so I had to rely on my sense of touch and hearing. This heightened my awareness of my surroundings. I was suddenly aware of the sheet on my bum, Amanda’s breath (amusingly, it smelled of my puss) and the soft ribbons that bound us together.

“Lets kiss,” I said to Amanda, and I leaned forward and opened my mouth. I managed to plant one on her nose. We then found each other and kissed deeply. She was more confident than I was in this sudden dark world and moved with more purpose. It was a little frustrating not being able to touch her, to squeeze her tits and feel her pussy.

Cathy had turned the vibrators on and I was surprised at how much louder they sounded with the blindfold on. It made sense: without sight the other senses were sharper. Amanda and I moved awkwardly and I caught touch-glimpses of her body. She was so warm and soft, something I hadn’t noticed before. Also, being blind, I could feel the effect of the alcohol more sharply. I was pleasantly pissed, way passed inhibition and self-control, spiraling madly and operating on instinct.

I felt one of the vibrators slide in between Amanda and I, passed our tummies. Cathy moved it so that it flitted between our pussies, touching my clit briefly, and I was shocked at how its tingling sensation aroused me. It was clearly lubricated with KY because its slipperiness had a different consistency. I heard another start up and I knew it was the red one because its soft bristles touched me in so many different places at once. It was divine.

“You two bitches are mine now, at my mercy, aren’t you?” I was surprised at Cathy but I liked her assertiveness. Her voice was husky, thick with desire. We didn’t answer, our tongues still entangled in a luscious kiss. Amanda lifted a leg, dragging mine with her. Cathy inserted one of the vibrators into my cunt, slowly, and it felt as if a thousand tiny hands were massaging the whole of the base of my belly. I gasped with pleasure. Cathy rubbed my clit and I was sure she was doing the same for Amanda. Our pussy mounds touched as we thrust and rode Cathy’s fingers, the vibrators muted humming stimulating me from the inside. My orgasm began to build.

I heard yet another vibrator being switched on. I felt Cats’ fingers rubbing my butt-hole and I knew she was going to stick it into me. I relaxed in anticipation and then I felt the inquisitive tip of the vibrator nosing its way gently into my butt. I nearly choked because it made the area stretching from my navel all the way to the small of my back quiver and jitter. It was sensational! Amanda then groaned and broke away from our long kiss. “Oh God, yes, push that fucking thing into me – yes, aah, yes!”

Now we both had two vibrators each throbbing in our cunts and arses and the pleasure was almost unbearable.

“You like this, my bitches, don’t you?” She rubbed our clits, “Tell me you like it!”

I couldn’t speak. I groaned and nodded my head. I was starting to come.

“Fuck!” This was all I could shout as my orgasm gripped me and shook me. I felt the ribbons come loose and then we were both thrashing on the bed. I reached down and pushed both vibrators on their bases deeper into me, clenching my teeth as my cunt felt like it hard caught fire. I was gasping. It was an amazing orgasm, so different from any other. Cathy pushed my hands out of the way and sucked my clit. I grabbed her hair and tried to push my whole puss into her mouth and I could feel my cunt vibrator touching her chin. I couldn’t move anymore and I surrendered to Cathy’s persistent mouth. I jerked as she licked, feeling her hands fondling my tits. She left me and moved onto Amanda and I could feel her fucking Cathy in the face.

I was so spent with the effort of coming that I neither heard, felt and saw anything. It was all I could do to just lay there, trying get control back. Cathy removed my blindfold and I blinked in the light.

She caressed my face.

“Are you alright, my love, are you okay?” Her voice was so sweet, so loving.

I cleared my throat. “Fucking A, Cats, fucking A!”

Amanda sat up. “Fucking A is about right – fucking A is about it!” She smiled at us. “So, what do you think now?”

“I’m buying myself a handful of these little monsters tomorrow,” I said, “Yes sirree, I must get my own.” Amanda’s body was covered in a fine sheen of sweat. As messed up as she was, make-up literally fucked off, hair looking like it was in tumble dryer, and she still looked very beautiful. I kissed her and then I kissed Cathy.

“Glee girls – that was the very best. Any wine left?”

Cathy laughed. “You are going to have a first class hangover tomorrow but what the hell, right?”

“What the hell is right – pass the wine!”

We all laughed. We sat around for a while chatting, smoking and drinking. We were very close then, three Glee girls, gay or bi – who knows or cares – enjoying each other. I glanced at the time.

“Its two-thirty! Cats, time to go.” I got unsteadily to my feet. I was quite groggy. My pussy area was a little sore, a little tender and walking was a trifle uncomfortable. I smiled to myself – what a nice kind of sore!

We dressed, giggling like little girls. Now that I could concentrate more clearly I saw that Cathy had a gorgeous body. She was in the prime of her life and I mused on which course her life would take now. She was perfectly positioned in everything she did. Well-educated, bright, obviously had some money and now she was on the threshold of truly understanding her sexuality. I didn’t envy her because I was in pretty much the same boat. It felt good to be in control of one’s own destiny, to be sure of oneself, to know so clearly who you are.

Amanda intrigued me. As I watched her dress I noticed something I hadn’t seen before. She had a birthmark, a dark red one, on the small of her back. It was the size of a R5 coin. The amazing thing about it was that it was shaped like a map of Africa, perfect in every detail. In fact, it looked like a tattoo but I knew it wasn’t one.

“That mark on your back – it’s not a tattoo is it?” I asked.

She laughed. “Nope - born with it. It runs in the family, comes from my Dad. My sisters have it too. Same shape, same place. Cute hey?”

We oohed and aahed over for a while because it really was amazing. After we dressed we tiptoed out of the room and padded our way downstairs. Only Belinda and Elsie were there. The music was softer, Frank Sinatra crooning Fly Me To The Moon. They were smoking and drinking but they slightly disheveled.

“Well, hello there girls – have fun?” This was Belinda. Her eyes were a little bloodshot.

“The best, yes, we had a good time.” Amanda lit up.

“The others are all still upstairs somewhere. Something to drink?”

“Oh heck no – We are leaving now and I’ve had enough, thanks.”

“Red Bull? Coffee – I made a pot earlier?”

“No thanks – I’ll be awake the whole night. Thanks for everything, really, this was a night that I’ll always remember.”

Belinda got up. She was naked from the waste down. Will the surprises never end?

“Well, I hope it not the last but rather the first of many. Drive safely.”

We all hugged, promised to be in touch soon and all that and Cathy and I left.

I drove back home slowly. It was eerie – the streets were completely deserted and Cathy had fallen asleep. I turned the music and The Whispers sang sweetly for me. In The Mood – lovely. Cathy woke easily when I reached home and I was glad that I told her to spend the night. She was in no condition to drive and could barely walk properly. She took her bag from the car and dropped it twice. It was quite funny actually. We stumbled into the house and headed straight for the bedroom. Cathy got undressed and didn’t bother with her overnight bag. She got into my bed and fell asleep instantly, making the cutest little snoring sounds.

I took my clothes off too and decided to stay naked. I was thirsty and checked in the fridge for something cool to drink. On impulse I took one of Derek’s beers and I cracked it open.

Back in the room I sat on the bed and watched Cathy sleep while I drank the beer, enjoying the nutty taste of the beer. I reviewed the evening and it was hard to believe that so much had happened. I shook my head in disbelief when I thought about Su-Chan, the Glee Club and the beautiful Amanda. Wow, what a night, what strange creatures. And I loved them all. As I sat there, I wasn’t sure where all this was headed – would there be another Glee meeting at my place? I hope so, I really did. And Cathy and me? I didn’t know that either but I hoped that this wasn’t the end, that we had some way to go together.

Catherine Botha and Amanda Shott. How odd and strange this world is, how peculiar it is sometimes, how mixed up and crazy it gets.