Cathy & Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up. We all watched. The show was about to begin. I sipped more champagne, my heart beginning to race for some reason.

Suddenly Tom Jones boomed out of the speakers, signing his rather likable “Sex Bomb”. How quaint, how clever. Cheyenne started dancing, very nicely, to my surprise, and did her best to look sexy and desirable. It wasn’t too hard for her, in truth, because that tight black outfit showed her good body off nicely and contrasted with her white blond hair. I leaned back, finally beginning to enjoy myself. Cathy looked at me, smiled approvingly and nodded. I looked for Amanda, caught her looking at me with those impossibly blue eyes. She licked her lips. I gave her a moue, you know, an air kiss?

Cheyenne was really getting into it now, and had unzipped the front of her suit. Full tits bulged at the sides of the zipper and she clutched her crotch. For some reason she was focusing on Sandrine, the 22 year old, and seemed to be dancing for her. I reached for Cathy’s hand, squeezed it again. It brought memories of the massage parlour flooding back. Dear lord, was that only an hour or so ago?

She gyrated and twisted and tossed her hair while old Tom banged through the many puns in the song. I was tapping my foot, enjoying it. Belinda had dimmed the lights somewhat, to my annoyance, and Cheyenne was on her knees in front of Sandrine.

Sandrine reached out and slid her hand into Cheyenne’s top and gave her tit a good squeeze. The Glees whistled and clapped. Cheyenne pulled the zipper all the way down, passed her navel and her tits popped out. Wow, puffies, swollen nipples – I hadn’t seen those for a while. She snaked – there’s no other word for it – out of the top and it dangled over her backside. She really had nice tits and I was getting aroused. There an air of sex in the room, I could almost smell it. Maybe the Glees were giving off a collective pussy smell, maybe it was just me. Cathy’s hand was getting hot and sweaty and I could see the show was turning her on too.

I glanced around. I was faintly amused to see Elsie and Ronel kissing deeply. Well, well, well. I had underestimated these Glees – they seemed to be a horny bunch indeed. On impulse I pulled Cathy towards me, wanting to kiss too. She kissed me back ardently, wetly, running her tongue over my teeth and feeling the palate in my mouth. It was a nice, slow sensual kiss.

Cheyenne was back up on her feet again; her movements making her tits jiggle. She was timing it nicely, waiting for Tom to finish before she took the rest of the outfit off. I noticed that her back and chest was flushed, her full nipples dark. They were begging to be sucked. Tom did his grand finish – Oh Baby you can turn me on! - And she held her pose, waiting for the next song to start.

It was the Mary McGregor version of Torn Between Two Lovers. I preferred this one to the other covers – Jennifer Warnes, Olivia Newton-John to name a couple (sorry if it seems like I’m showing off but I love music and I know my stuff) - and it was a good choice. The sultry sexiness, the illusion of confusion, was a nice choice for a setting like this. I wondered if Cheyenne was clever enough to have perfectly understood the dichotomy of being bi. If so, the song was bang-on, dead perfect. I was warming to Cheyenne. She was a clever little girl indeed.

She held our attention now, kissing forgotten, as she wriggled out of the PVC suit. As it slid passed her groin I was startled to see she was naked. Wow, baby, she had a neat, blond triangle and her pussy was glistening. Sweat? Fuck juice? It didn’t matter because her puss looked great, full inner lips protruding from the shaven outer ones. I longed to suck her. She fell on to her back and raised her legs. Her fat puss peeped between her thighs, looking really suckable. My, oh my. Cathy squeezed my hand, breathing rapidly, her chest rising and falling.

Her movements were now more sensual, as opposed to the overt sexual thrusting with Tom Jones. She was lithe, liquid and she seemed to be totally lost in the lyrics. The Glees were spellbound, identifying strongly with the words. It had to be deliberate, this choice of music, it was too much to believe it was a coincidence.

Sandrine stepped forward and pulled the suit off her completely. Still on her back, she opened her legs and her puss stared defiantly back at us. She timed it perfectly. Mary McGregor was signing off with “..feeling like a fool..” and she had her legs wide open. Good stuff. Obviously well practiced and worked on beforehand. The Glees broke into loud applause, whistling and calling. Cathy and I joined in enthusiastically.

Belinda stood up. “I’m sure we all agree – that was wonderful Cheyenne, perfect!” More applause. “So, Aimee, at least you have an idea what to expect when your turn comes around.” Damn, of course! Hostess strips as well!

“Hey, anytime!” They all laughed. Okay, so I had to strip. No biggie – I would practice as well. Aimee, stripper deluxe – what next!

“Okay, Glees – let the fun begin.” Cheyenne stood up, looking like she had just won the lotto. She deserved to feel chuffed because she pulled off something difficult. It didn’t look like was going to get dressed again because she lit up a cigarette and was talking to Sandrine, still stark naked. A pair no doubt, possibly in the beginning stages. Some dance music was playing, one of those horrible dance collections. The old Shirelles version of Its My Party was playing. A few people started dancing. Cathy looked at me expectantly.

I was in a trap of my own making. I agreed to meet Amanda –it was a date actually – and I brought Cathy with me. I couldn’t, and didn’t, want to let her down but Amanda was so damn sexy I couldn’t let this chance go by either.

I had an idea.

“Cats, how open-minded are you? I mean, are you game for some extra fun tonight?” Her eyes went wide. I knew then I had to lay my cards on the table. “Okay, here’s the deal - are you up to a threesome tonight?”

“Threesome?” Her voice was a thread. “With who? Whom, I mean. Will you be part of it?”

“Oh yeah – you’re mine tonight. But I want Amanda to join us, if she will. What do think?” She looked at Amanda, at her short mini, at her tight top.

“Well, okay – but will she? How does it work? What do we do?”

“I’ll ask her – it’s the only way. As for what happens, hey, we make it up as we go along. Okay?” She smoking again, and she dragged on her cigarette. The coal glowed hot. “Sit tight and leave it to me.”

I wandered over to Amanda. She was talking to Caroline. They were both smoking.

“Hey,” She said.

“Hey you too. Who do I have to sleep with to get another drink?” They laughed and Caroline had a surprisingly infectious chuckle.

“With me, of course, who else? What do you want?” I looked her in the eye.

“Since I’m in your hands why don’t you decide. And, if you will, give Cathy one as well?”

“Excellent – wait here. Caroline, hands off – no poaching tonight!” They both laughed edgily. There’s something in that, I thought, but it wasn’t my business. She left to get the drinks.

“So – where do know you our beauty from?” Caroline asked.

“Work stuff. And you?” The less they knew the better. Anyway, I didn’t know what Amanda told them.

“Neighbours. I used to watch her sunbathing. She has a great body. I didn’t know that she knew I was watching and she always put on a show for me. I don’t who desired her more – my husband or me!”

“Does he know, your husband, about you being a Glee and all that?”

“Hell no – he thinks we play bridge!”

“Are you involved with her? Are you together?”

“We have something but here in the Glees, we share, you know. I mean, what’s the point otherwise?”

“Right – I see what you mean. Makes sense, I suppose. How old is this thing?”

“About 6 months or so. People come and go, its never static. And that’s great too. You like it so far?”

“Oh yes, indeed I do.” Amanda joined us and gave me a drink.

“Tequila Sunrise. Okay?”

“Mmm yes, good.”

“Excellent. Cathy seems okay with too. I see she’s hitting it off with Chantal.”

“Goodie – I’m glad she’s fitting in.”

“Hey girls – excuse me. Nature calls – I have to shake the dew off my Lillie.”

Caroline was astute to give us time alone. I seized the moment because I didn’t know when we would have chance. I took her hand; it was cool and dry.

“Listen Amanda – lets not beat about the bush. I want you, you know, I want to be with you tonight.” She smiled, her eyes like beacons.

“Excellent – me too! Since that meeting. There’s something sexual about you, it comes off you in waves.” Waves – I liked the imagery of that.

“Yeah great but, slight problem, small thingie; I’m kind of with Cats tonight but I want you too. You okay for all three of us to be together?” I held my breath, not sure if I had read her correctly. She smiled, pulled on her cigarette. She blew smoke into the air, deciding.

“If not, why not? Deal, okay, but let’s party here a little while first? How’s that?”

“Done deal, excellent!” Yeah, I know, I know – my old trick but it works alright?

“Lets dance,” She said, “I like this song.” I didn’t – it was Will Young, singing Evergreen. It was too contrived, too sweet. I had wanted Gareth Gates to win the UK Idols but he didn’t. A small aside: if you’re watching the South African version, look for someone called Latoya from Cape Town – she’s going to win and you heard here first. She sings like an angel.

We danced then, slowly and touched each other. I felt her tits pressing against mine. She held me tightly, breathing warmly on my neck. I dropped my hand as we moved between the other couples, feeling her thigh, feeling the heat come off her skin. In waves – I really liked that, so sensual, so dramatic.

She squeezed my bum cheek, hard, almost too hard. She pressed her mound against mine, groin against groin. Amanda was very physical, very strong. My loins stirred, heating up. My pussy was wet. It felt as if she taking control and, in that moment that I realized it, I lost some of it.

She started leading, nibbling my ear, and biting it. She put her hand between us and rubbed my mound.

“You’ve got a nice high puss. Is it fat, is it a full puss?” She was whispering in my ear.

“Mmm, fatter and fatter each moment. And yours – are you big?” This sexy talk was turning me on.

“You’ll see when I make you eat me.” She squeezed my arse again. Oh, is it like that – a dominant lesbian? Well, well, well – this was new. I decided to play tough too.

“Sure, right after I make you eat me.” She squeezed my bum tighter and her breathing got deeper. I felt her nipples harden. “Yes,” She said gruffly, “Make me and I’ll make you.” She kissed me, hard and powerfully. I liked it, liked her greed, liked her desire for me. We danced like that, feeling each other, not caring what the others were doing. I was wet, horny, my clit aching and twitching.

I knew I had to dance with Cathy and I wanted to dance with Ina too. Ina’s tits intrigued me and I wanted to feel them. So when the next song started – Usher, You Remind Me will you believe – I sought her out.

“Ina – how about a dance?” She was sitting and smoking.

“Sure – I’d love too.” We danced and spoke. Annoyingly she wasn’t close enough for me to feel her tits. “You’ve fitted in well here – some girls take a while but you seem to be at home.” She had an irritating voice, grating.

“Yeah, I know, this is great and I love it. How did you come to be involved?”

“Belinda is my nephews’ teacher – I met her at the school dance. Odd hey?”

She was not a great dancer, no rhythm at all. And she frequented dances nogal.

“Who brought this music?”

She shook her head. “Don’t know – never heard it before. You’ll have to ask Sandrine – she organizers these things.” I was pissed enough to be bold now so I asked her.

“Ina – I like your tits, can I feel them?” She laughed.

“Everybody does. Sure,” She stopped and loosened her halter neck and they popped out, plump, fat and round. She had perfect nipples and they were pointy. “These are real hey, no boob job!”

I couldn’t help it but I had to lick them so I did. I bent my head and sucked her nipple; it hardened instantly, the nipple getting a little bigger. I lifted her tit and ran my tongue underneath it, licked that oft-neglected area. I kneaded the other one while I sucked and licked. We weren’t even pretending to dance anymore – we just stood while I had my way with her tits.

When I lifted my head I saw that her cheeks were flushed.

“You do that well – next time you’re mine, I don’t care what Amanda says.” I licked my lips.

“Sure, definitely, next time. I want to rub those nipples on my clit.” I really did; I could imagine her flat on her back while I rode my wet pussy on her tits, using the nipples to stimulate my clit.

I looked for Cathy and spotted her out on the balcony, talking to Chantal. Her skirt had ridden up and Chantal had her hand on her leg, talking and looking into her eyes. I heard Amanda calling me.

“Another drink? Then we find a room upstairs?”

“Yes – good idea. Can’t we take a bottle of something with us?”

“Excellent thinking. And an ice bucket. I’ll get the drinks and you get Cathy. Meet you back at the bar.” I nodded and went for Cathy.

“Sorry to but in, excuse the pun, but Cats – its that time.” She stood up, smoothing her skirt.

“Sure Aimee. Chantal, I agree – I’ll call you okay?”

“Sure, Cathy, talk to you soon. Enjoy girls, enjoy.”

As we walked back I couldn’t but help feel a little jealous.

“New friend, huh?”

“Yes, but that’s it, nothing else. I’m glad you’re jealous.” She looked pleased. “So, are we going to do the threesome now?”

“Oh yes – ready?”

“Ready for you anytime!” At the pub, Amanda had prepared a tray with drinks on it and a bottle of wine was standing in an ice bucket. We helped her and went upstairs. Cheyenne really had a beautiful home and we had no trouble in finding an empty room.

As we closed the door, I was again struck by the sumptuous décor. No mod stuff for Cheyenne, all old-fashioned wood and paneling. The door closed with a reassuring thunk! Nice and solid. We placed the drinks on the bedside table. It was big enough to accommodate the lamp as well.

“Okay ladies - here we are. Lets get undressed – or shall we have drink first?”

“Hell, both!” They laughed at my bravado but I knew that this was crucial time for Cats and I had to show that all was okay.

So we sipped and removed an item of clothing. It became a game. I was glad that I had invested in really expensive underwear and that all those hours in the damn gym with Gawie was now paying dividends. Cats was young enough – no children anyway – to have a damn nice body and Amanda clearly looked after herself. When we were down to our panties we proposed toasts.

“To orgasms!” This was Cathy, perfectly drunk without being out of control. She was nice and loose, bold and eager.

“To rocking orgasms!” Amanda said loudly. We drank.

“As only women know how to give them!” I said and we drained our glasses. The tequila exploded in my tummy, feeling like molten lava, hot and dangerous.

“A suggestion girls,” Amanda said and I noted that she was nicely pissed too. “Lets each take someone else panties off.”

“Wait, lets fill our glasses with wine first. I love being touched while I drink.”

So we poured some of Cheyenne’s expensive wine – it was a Simonsig Merlot of some sort, totally wasted on three drunken Glees – and had a final toast.

“To clits!” We drank again. I was feeling adventurous now, more uninhibited.

I stood up. “Me first – who’ll be so bold as to remove my panty?”

Amanda volunteered. “I will!” She knelt before me while I sipped. It reminded me so much of the time Clyde had washed me in the shower while I drank wine. Amanda pulled Victoria’s best secret down and revealed my pussy. Cathy stared, fascinated. Without pulling my panty down completely, she started to lick my pussy.

“Eat me, bitch, suck me.” I felt powerful. I sipped more wine and placed my hand on the back of her head. Amanda had a strong tongue, like a man’s, and she probed me aggressively. “Taste my pussy, lick me clean!” I rode Amanda face. Cathy stared, hypnotized. I took my finger and dipped into my cunt, between Amanda’s lips. I put it in Cathy’s mouth. She sucked my finger while her eyes were locked on mine. I felt the early beginnings of an orgasm. Not so soon, surely not so soon. I pushed harder against Amanda. “Yes, yes – I like that. Flick my clit with your tongue.” Her fingers were digging into my arse cheeks, forcing my pussy onto her face. She came up for air, her face wet, her makeup messed up. I decide to prolong my orgasm.

“You like that, bitch, did you enjoy that?” She nodded; she was breathless. She pulled my panty down and crushed it into a ball and held it, crotch first, against her face, sniffing deeply.

“God,” she said, “Your puss smells good, it’s excellent!”

“Me next!” Cathy was literally shaking with excitement.

“Lets do her together,” I said and Amanda nodded. Her eyes were glazed with arousal and her nipples were hard. Cathy stood between us. I was at her back and I pulled her panty down. We were both kneeling and I licked Cathy’s butt groove, running my tongue down there, tasting and smelling her muskiness. She was rocking back and forth, her legs spread as far as the taut panty would allow, and Amanda was attacking her pussy while I ran my tongue over her butt-hole. Cathy was moaning and she had a hand on each of our heads.

“Ooh, what are you girls doing to me – don’t stop, ooh, please don’t stop.” She was rocking faster now and I reached up and put my hands on her tits and squeezed them. “Yes, Aimee, my love, yes do that to me!” We sucked away, back and front working in harmony and Cathy was rocking faster and faster. I didn’t actually want her to come then and was about to pull away when she shrieked loudly and shuddered, almost losing her balance. Amanda was sucking on her clit furiously and I could hear the slurping sounds she was making and Cathy had a massive orgasm. Her butt-hole contracted and I sucked it. Amanda had stuck her finger into Cathy’s cunt and was stroking her, finger-fucking her as she came. I did the same; I stuck my finger a little way into her butt and she rode our fingers, rocking them. I stood up and held her, really worried that she would fall over.

Eventually she slowed down, breathing really hard, and I kissed her neck. Amanda had stood too and was making soothing noises.

“Lucky little bitch – such a grand orgasm.” She said. Over Cathy’s shoulder Amanda and I kissed and I tasted Cathy’s puss in her mouth. It was so erotic – tasting another woman’s pussy in someone else’s mouth. Really divine.

“My turn, now, thank God, my turn next! How are you two bitches going to do me?”

I looked at Cathy. ‘How you doing girl? Are you okay?” She nodded.

“As you say, Fucking A!” Her hair was tousled, prettily messed up. She looked as if she just had the fuck of the century. “I’m ready – lets do her.”

“Okay Amanda – lay down on the bed – lets do this a little differently.” Her eyes were gleaming and her cheeks were flushed. She lay down. I lifted her legs and eased her G-string off. The crotch, such as these things are on G-strings, was sodden. I was pleased to see that Amanda was clean-shaven and that her groin area was sopping wet. She lifted herself so that her elbows supported her.

“Do you girls like that? Do you like what you see?” Cathy was entranced, still in the dying throes of her volcanic orgasm and she was licking her lips.

“You want some that, Cats, do you want to eat her?” She nodded, swallowing.

I got on the bed and positioned my puss on top of Amanda’s head – I was virtually squatting on that gorgeous face - and instructed Cathy to crouch at the foot of the bed so that she could eat Amanda’s wet puss. And so that I could watch too, of course!