All Comments on 'Cathy Ch. 01'

by Mikro

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
Another dumbass video blackmailer

"Oh my gosh, you're going to blackmail me? Wait just a minute while I go get a partial lobotomy so I can become too stupid to figure a way out." Hopefully her husband catches her, beats the crap out of the guy and divorces her for being so dumb.

A standard tale of blackmail. Hopefully he uses her hard and marks her up for falling for his crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Female Slavery.

Yes, love it, another story where a woman is put in her rightful place - on her knees sucking cock. There are so many 'Cathy's' in this wonderful world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
what a load of crap

do you think all women are brain dead .... is it that easy to blackmail someone ... i dont think so

bdsmbillbdsmbillalmost 19 years ago
What's up with these comments?

This wasn't a bad story at all. Of course it isn't that easy to blackmail someone. However, this is fiction. The reader must suspend disbelief. Most of you will be going to see Star Wars in a day or two. Guess what? That's fiction, too. There are no death stars, no wookies, and no light sabers. Lucas made them up, and they are a lot less believeable than the blackmail in this story. Enjoy the movie. I've seen it already, and it's good. Now, lighten up and get off this author's back. Without the blackmail there is no story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent Story

Yes it is a blackmail at the office story with all the standard setups. An uppity but undeserving bitch being blackmailed into degredation and humiliation due to her wild and wayward past. But in my opinion, this story for this particular genre, is very well written with a good character and plot development. As someone who likes this type of story, this is a nice piece of erotica, for those that don't like these types of themes, go read something beside Reluctuance and Non-consent stories. Since one can't blackmail someone in real life without being an unscrupulous and evil person not to mention breaking the law, let us who like to escape reality and delve into fiction enjoy this type of prose. Well Done I say to the author, and I hope more chapters will be added.

From a fan of blackmail and humiliation stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
a feminine POV

I immensely enjoyed this story and hope you continue it with more.

A

shiresashiresaalmost 19 years ago
eoe a story with everything

Like I said a story with everything. Drama, suspense,horror,sex and then I get to the comments and discover the comedy.Great story, but you had to know it would push buttons when you wrote it.Oh there is a here that should be a hear I think just fyi

ArthurKingArthurKingover 18 years ago
Alright...

I actually enjoyed the story for the most part. I am most certainly in the wrong section of the site because I felt for Cathy. Call me soft, call me empathetic, but i thought it was really harsh.

Part of me wants to hate how he treats her, and part of me LOVES it. But a great story overall, dont listen to the losers who tell you how unlikely the plot is. Its enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
God, but,,,

The concept was good and everything, but your grammar was awful. It made it hard to understand at times, and took a lot away from the enjoyment.

Little note: Plural words don't need apostrophes before the "s". Only possessives and contractions do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please learn English

I stopped reading this story after a couple of paragraphs, because of the extreme amount of grammatical and spelling errors. Unreadable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
FanFuckingTastic

Very few people who submit to the nonconsent/reluctant category truly have knowledge of what those words mean. This was a fantastic telling. I look forward to more stories of women not in control and not enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A few paras were all it took.

Please learn that there is a difference between plurals and possessives. It wasn't worth the one I gave it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story!

But please learn the difference between THERE and THEIR and also between FAIR and FARE.

Thanks for the good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Story RW

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMikro@Mikro
671 Followers
Please remember that i am English. Anything i write therefore is also English. It may be slang or even coloquial but it is still English. Not American, Nigerian or Australian but English. While the grammer and sometimes spelling may be wrong it is still wrong English Email: mi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cathy Series Info