Caught By A Strict Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Po Ling really looked like pure sex. He beautiful yellow-brown skin was completely covered with her mistress creamy juices. Mistress Blackmore used her tongue to lick the girls face and thus enjoy her own juices. A bit later her fingers went between her spread legs again. Po Ling was still very wet and so the woman’s fingers easily glided deep into her pussy. She inserted first one, than two fingers into her and fucked the little girl for some time. Quickly Po Ling moaned again with pleasure.

“You are really a little slut,” the woman shook her head. “But I will not make you cum so soon again. You always have to earn your pleasure, slave. But I’m a nice mistress and give you something at least.”

She withdrew her hands and her wet fingers creamed the juices of her pussy over her hard nipples. Then she leaned over the Asian girls face and let her suck her nipples and lick her own juices from her breasts. Eagerly the girl licked and sucked her tits.


“I will have to teach you a lot. I will make you a great pussy-licking little slave girl and I will teach you to worship every single part of my body, slave!”

Po Ling smiled.

“Thank you, Mistress. I will try to be a good slave, Mistress,” she said with her soft, submissive voice and she meant what she said. She already knew that she would not only be Mistress’s Blackmores slave for those two weeks. She would always want to please this mature, voluptuous woman.

The 53year old English lady lay beside her 18year old pretty Asian girl-slave. One hand was between her face and she gently caressed and aroused her wet pussy. She teased her and played with her till she feel asleep her head lying on the girls sweat breasts, that still smelled of her own love juices. She left her young slave still tied to the bed and highly aroused of her teasing hand, lusting for satisfaction. Po Ling had fully fallen for her mistress.

Feedback, Comments and Votings very welcome!!!!!!!