Caught by the Lodger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SuzieR
SuzieR
24 Followers

With that, she pushed her cock into my mouth and I began to suck it, slowly working my way down its length. As I sucked harder and harder and took more of it in my mouth, I could feel my own cock hardening. Rachel reached down and put her hands on my head, forcing my mouth further down her cock. I reached round and placed both my hands on her bottom, squeezing and stroking her. Rachel began to move her hips, forcing more of her cock into my mouth, to the point where I was close to gagging but I continued to suck her as she groaned and fucked my face.

After some time, she ordered me to stop. I did as I was told but found that I didn't want to stop. I took her strap-on out of my month but continued to hold it and kiss the tip as I kneeled at Rachel's feet.

'My god, you're such a little sissy slut', said Rachel, 'do you like my cock?'

'Yes, Rachel. I love it and I love being your sissy', I replied in my most girly voice.

Rachel then ordered me to take off my skirt and blouse. I stripped them off and stood in front of her in my new underwear.

'Now take off your panties and get on all fours'

I obeyed immediately and knelt on the bed with my bottom sticking in the air. I knew what was coming and I also knew that I wanted it. Rachel seemed to sense this.

'What do you want Suzie?' she asked.

'I want you to fuck me Rachel. I want you to fuck my ass with your beautiful cock. Treat me like the sissy I am. Fuck me, please', I implored.

I felt a cold sensation as Rachel squeezed lube on to my ass and then the moment I had been waiting for as her strap-on pushed against my asshole. There was am moment of resistance before she penetrated me. I gasped at the pain as her cock entered me but this quickly turned to pleasure as she fucked me slowly, pushing more of her cock into me with each thrust. Rachel grabbed hold of my ass and began to push into me more forcefully. I began to let out groans and whimpers of pleasure, girly sounds that I didn't know I was capable of making. This encouraged Rachel and she began to talk dirty to me.

'You're such a slut Suzie. Do you like being fucked by your new girlfriend?

'Oh fuck, yes', I groaned, 'please don't stop'.

Rachel had no intention of stopping and she continued to fuck me, pounding my ass harder and harder. She reached around and my hard cock jumped as she wrapped her fingers around it. She began to stroke my cock as she fucked me. This was more than I could take and with an almighty wail I came, shooting my load all over the bed in the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced. Rachel pulled out of me and I collapsed down on the bed, physically shaking with pleasure. Rachel lay down next to me. She kissed me passionately, running her hands over my body.

'You and I are going to have so much fun together Suzie. This is just the beginning.'

SuzieR
SuzieR
24 Followers
12