All Comments on 'Caught Ch. 02'

by MarleeM

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
imharmless69imharmless69over 11 years ago
Fantastic

Such a long buildup to this and it looks as if it's only going to get better!

brosismombrosismomover 11 years ago
great

please continue ASAP ASAP

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Really hot and erotic

I would like to see it lead to her bare hot wet pussy on Ricky's mouth and her riding his face to another orgasm, with the boy having a crash course in eating his mom's pussy, and just the way she likes her pussy to be eaten out.

hosevoyuerhosevoyuerover 11 years ago
Keep the Chapters Coming

Another great installment to this story. Love the slow build up of foreplay, hands on experience, and love for the feel of pantyhose.Sometimes when time is not permitting more to happen, a "dry hump" can be very intense and gratifying. Just finished this and wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh my God

That is the most excellent story so far. Please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

I have to agree....please keep the chapters cumming.

Thanks Don

cmichael62cmichael62over 11 years ago
Worth the wait

These last two chapters have been worth the almost 2 year wait. Please don't make us wait so long for the next ones

CuriousG_99CuriousG_99over 11 years ago
Can't Wait for the next one

I loved these 2 chapters, I can't wait for the next. Thank You.

chuckyboy86chuckyboy86over 11 years ago
this got me going

I'm glad I started to read more of your stories..Not only did this get me up, it got me off!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Please let the son fuck with her in the hot story. Please update me for that if you don't mind ("pinky4roddy (at) Yahooo com" Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Slick son's pantyhose and panties and Mommy's needs

Caught in my pantyhose! I am so hot for the incestuous action with her pussy. Mommy's wet and soaked cunny excited her! I have to be the lover of my favorite mommy. I sniffed her panties, she was in heat. The mommy and her insatiable lustful need for the next passionate and hot times to cum. Mom enjoyed the best of all intentions of my choice for the taboo natural sexual act as the pantyhose and high heels are so HOT looking. I love the way your legs look mommy. "Son, please don't hesitate to do it for your mama baby". I am expecting Mommy's cunny was a bit tight like the time before. I will mom, but I love you in your sweet wet cunny MOMMY! HE EXCLAIMED. The boy now knew that the mommy was his. The boy now clad in the nylons took the opportunity to work his penis inside the cunt soaking wet and willing to do ANYTHING for her nice little baby to get kinky and hot . "Ohh God, FUCK MOMMY'S PUSSY SON "! HER DRENCHED PANTYHOSE WAS A GOOD LITTLE INCESTUOUS SILKEN TRAP. THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT OF THE BOY'S CUM DEEPLY PENETRATES THE MOMMY. WE'RE GOING TO HAVE SEX ALWAYS, AREN'T WE MOMMY? MOMMY'S TRANSVESTITE BABY'S COCK FEELING SO GOOD IN HER CUNT TOOK A FEW SPURTS OF SPERM IN HER PUSSY. "HARDER SON! "YES MOMMY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She KNEW EXACTLY WHERE IT WOULD LEAD!

The only thing that was to be determined was how much and how intense and how she could better debase and defile the now addicted incest loving youth. "Did my sweet baby like mommy and her pussy"? He nodded in the affermative. Ratcheting up the depravity, she had a hunch the lad would readily succumb to a rather randy course of action. The mother started using language specific to the boys rather unfamiliar yet new awareness and unbridled passion for a special need to be used and accepted by the way his mother needed as he too now wondering how much more he could possibly be so totally wanton and greedily HAD to know where she would take him. "Would mommies baby like to know about how to suck cock"? She slipped on a flesh colored small strap on and put lemon flavor lubricant on the faux phallus. "Suck it son, show mommy how much you enjoy my cock"! The boy hesitated at first. The mother ordered him to take the plastic cock in his mouth and tell her how much he loved it. "Mom, I do so love suckling your cock". The depravity increased. "Mom's so glad you are a good little cock sucker". -"Spread those legs' so I can enjoy a nice fuck knowing his ass would need some slowness as she took his cherry.

Pknudist71Pknudist71almost 7 years ago
Very Hot

Very hot and erotic, thanks for writing this story

nylonpunkienylonpunkieabout 4 years ago
Filth, absolute filth.

Adoring this naughty pantyhosed Mom getting all cummy. X

M45divorcedM45divorcedabout 1 year ago

Getting hotter and hotter

Loving this storyline, and the interactions. Absolutely and insanely filthy fun!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a12 months ago

The mother is self-aware, self-assure, psychiatrically stable, and is confident in the solidity of her position within the family relationship. The son is aware of his position in the family, accepts and recognized his moother is also a woman with the same needs and wants he has. Chapter 1 and 2 form the building blocks of a mutually consensual incestuous relationship, to wit: (1) There is no positional powerplay; (2) There is no implied nor actual fear of emotional nor physical abandonment; and (3) There is no implied or actual fear of physical or mental abuse. So far, a 5 star series.

MeanOralSexToy4womenMeanOralSexToy4women5 months ago

You are such a tart. I think every guy imagined you would crawl up his body to sit on his lap and scold him for being randy with you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarleeM@MarleeM
720 Followers
I hope you enjoy my stories. I write about things that have happened and things that I may have wished had happened. I think it might be fun for you to decide which is which. If you contact me, please have a profile and PLEASE use complete words and sentences. Thanks

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Caught Ch. 01 Previous Part
Caught Series Info