All Comments on 'Caught Ch. 03'

by eroghost

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Black Cuckolding - How Sick R U Author

Very I'd Say - this is just about as bad as it gets - wussie wimpy male - as you said pretty sick shit.

This belongs in FETISH where they may - may appreciate it.

Then get some help sick one - sure its only a story - but a pitiful male demeaning sorid crude one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I wish

I wish those who don't like these type stories would stop reading them and making stuped comments. Each to his own, or different strokes..... I don't read and or make comments about the type of stories that I don't like. However, I loved this one and gave you a five. I may send you a seperate email from one writer to another. Good job, looking forward to reading more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Why

would she even bother with her sick wimp assed fucking husband again? She has been black bred and is no longer of any use to a white man or has any use for one again either.

Antoine should move in with her there and Jim should ask him quit his job and he should keep Antoine up financially. He owes Antoine this. Antoine could bring his lady friends there to fuck too. That should be no problem. His wife loves Antoine now. He is superior, has superior seed too.

She should be more receptive to having his babies and Jim should be more than willing to raise them and put them through college, no matter how many there are. They could call Antoine Daddy, and Jim their "uncle". Uncle Jim could take care of them , changing diapers, taking them to the park, Disneyland, special events at school and other things. Antoine could discipline him if he did not show the children the proper respect.

She should be Antoine's wife in all respects except she is never to nag him or pressure him to quit fucking other women or refrain from using alcohol or drugs. These are his God given rights as a black man.. He deserves that for just being willing to keep her well fucked and pregnant. If the couple produce a set of twins, Jim should give Antoine the keys to a new BMW or Mercedes the following Christmas. She should never be allowed to fuck Jim again . Antoine should leave instructions that she is to call him immediately if he tries to get fresh with her. Even a kiss on the cheek will be dealt with a severe beating. He will remain in a cock cage and will ask for permission from Antoine and his "wife" to masturbate about once a month or so. Any bullshit from him , he would be castrated without hesitation with no medication.

Very good story but could have been much better. A black man deserves more respect that this husband gave him. He should have been made to go the full week with no sleep on his knees in his bedroom with no sleep while he adored the fuckings that his wife was getting. What was all this bullshit of her telling Jim that she wanted to go out with him the next night, and even fuck him? I thought Antoine was to spend the entire week, or at least the entire weekend. Like I said Jim gave up any rights he ever had with his "wife" when he was first cuckolded by antoine. When she removed her rings, Antoine was the new hubby for good.

She already said to her wimp that if the conditions of Antoine's faithfulness was better, that she would rather have him than Jim.

That put Jimmy in his place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
You are = you're

If you want to write,please learn the difference between your and you're. Yes, 'you're' does exist! When you are really saying 'you are' use 'you're'. It is not rocket science!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hey, Ergo...

Check out the comments a couple of posts ago. Gotta make you feel really good that this is the crowd you're writing for.

beesfanbeesfanabout 19 years ago
Different.

From most stories in this category in that it at least hints at undesirable consequences. The result of the dickhead husband involving his wife in his obsession is to surrender all control over their sex-life going forward to her. She is already setting the agenda and he is on the way to becoming either a wimp-cuckold or an ex-husband, not apparently what he had in mind at all. Her reasons for saying she would not leave him are not particularly re-assuring. Serves him right is a phrase that comes to mind! I will look at how this develops, but there is an opportunity to do something a little out of the ordinary with this story. Incidentally, the last comment about the previous comment - I think the earlier poster was being ironic! But then again....

ManofthehillpeopleManofthehillpeopleabout 19 years ago
Get off the soap boxes

First off i liked the story for what it was. I dont agree with every aspect of it, and if my "other half" had sex with any man, i would at least leave her, if not beat the living shit out of her "stud". But in truth, there are people who do this VERY thing! LOTS of people! And stuff far more degrading. If they like it and get off on it....well...their cup of tea. And as for the authors english boo boos, so what. Do you honestly think most well known published authors in all of history didnt have errors or someone else to correct them before publishing. PLEASE! Eroghost, its a good story (it wont win any prizes) but it is good for what catergory its in. Ok done, so....on to the flaming of my post (drum roll please)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
sick puppy

after having a white man what white woman in her right mind would want a black man.... a white man with 5 inches will make better love to a woman that a black man with a foot .. most are to hung up on them selves to be of any good to any woman ... i only have 8 inches but i have a black woman who passes me wround to all her black friends ..i have to actually turn them down as there is not enough of me to go around... and every one of them says they wished their hubby could fuck like i do... i even pass them around to my friends ...and they all say that us white folks can fuck way better than their hubbys ... at least we try to -lease them ... not just into it for us ... lol i especially like the black guy who is raising my kid ..hes just a little lighter but my oh my he has such nice looking blue eyes ... his wife convinced him that her great grandfather was white lol oh well we know even if he dont as they say try try again maybe next time you can add some realism to your stories

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
well written

well written story good development. I have read all of these and while, this subject is not one of my favorite (giving someone you love to another is wrong) I do have to say it is interest ing. And I think before it is over this writter will show us hubby did make a mistake and fanasies like this can and dose ruin marriages. She already wants more time with her black lover and hubby takes the other room. In swinging or openmarriages one must put their mate first for this to work.... these two are doomed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent

I really like this story! And i do not understand idiots that give bad comments to a writer. If it is not your cup of tea, then read some other story!

Thank you for writing this eroghost, I will be checking for updates anxoiusly

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
If this is your cup of tea, then this story is for

you. To all appearances, the husband has forfeited all rights for their sexual lifestyle to the wife. She is now in charge of all sex they will be having. "Oh honey, we can't have sex because Antwain is coming over and he doesn't like to fuck me with your cum in me."

I do have a question for the author and those readers that enjoy this type story. Why are there not any stories from black authors fantasizing about white men fucking their black wives? I know that black men read and write stories on this site. Is it because of the color difference? Is it because of the taboo feel? Or is it more along the lines of black married couples are more loving and don't feel it is necessary to bring others into their marriages? Do they feel that it's the stupidest thing in the world to share their wife with anyone?

I guess, we'll never know the answer.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 19 years ago
outstanding

Looks like all that is missing for her to take Antwan for her husband or live with him full time is just a little more money so they could make it as a family, and Antwan giving up his other ladies. If that happens, her husband is history. She already, by her own admission, loves Antwan, and he is "so Sweet"

Someday perhaps those conditions will be met and all hubby will have is his tapes. (if she and Antwan will let him keep them) he has nothing left right now. Was this the end or to be continued? The author never bothered to tell the reader. The only hint given was that she wanted to go out to dinner with her former husband and then they could watch the tapes and she would let him have a piece of pussy while she thought of fucking Antwan again. Was Antwan to be there too? Was hubby to be there for a threesome? Unclear to this old man.

Maybe hubby will be very generous to her when they split and he will give her and Antwan the joint savings and the deed to the ranch. when a woman gets her a new man, usually all she wants more than the cock is a better deal financially than what she now has .

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 19 years ago
Why should she?

"No. I'm not leaving you. No, no, no. No with a capital N. Even though Antwan and I are going to stay lovers there's no way I want to live with him."

Why should she leave the stupid cocksucker?

She has Antwan to fuck and "love" and her Numb nutted cuckold to make her a living. She doesn't have to do a thing for it except to cook the fucker a bowl of beans and gruel occasionally. She has the best of both worlds with no committment to her used to be husband but fuck Antwan and let her husband watch and jack his cock.

Her extra special time with her husband the next day means that she gets an extra dinner out and maybe humiliate old cucky a little after the waitress sees them together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
how dumb is this going to get

they are going to tell him what to do in the bedroom and else where.she set him up.leave her now and save heartache.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
What "point" are some people trying to make?

Why read interracial stories, if all you want to do is run down the author?...Why don't you pencil-dicks go out and play in the traffic?...If a person enjoys writing, reading, or engaging in this type of activity, are your lives so small and uninteresting that you get a hard-on making ridiculous,venom filled comments?...GET A FUCKIN' LIFE...

and oh, yes, GREAT story...I gave it a 5!

RmblnMnRmblnMnabout 19 years ago
Please continue

As one who would like to arrange a rendezvous between his wife and one of her former black coworkers, I appreciated this story. I'd like to see the author continue this series and develop the interpersonal relationships and sexual dynamics that occur in the aftermath of them turning their fantasy into reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Exxxcellent Story

Very well written and developed story of interracial cuckolding. I share a similar fantasy and am an Interracial Addict like yourself, and have shared this with girlfiends, playing with Big Black Dildos while we watch interracial porn or fuck, fantasizing about them being taken by a Very Well Hung Black Man. I look forward to reading more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Love it black

Fantastic story. My wife has been fucking black men since she was 15. She is now 56 and continues to fuck black men. I encourage her. I love to watch her get fucked by black men. I eat her pussy after she fucks. I also suck black cock. My wife has introduced married women, friends, relatives and our two daughters into fucking black men. My wife goes on dates with black men and often with her girlfriends or our daughters. My wife and I like for her to have black boyfriends. They come to our house to fuck wife and/or daughters. Our sex life is great with black men. My wife also likes to get gangbanged by black cock. Wife only fucks black men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved it as well

I loved the story. It is one great big fantacy of mine to see my wife with a black man. My best friend is black and nothing would make me more happy than for her to agree to have him inside her after she blows him. She is aware of my dream, but still to no avail...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow wow wow

im addicted to the stories ,i want more to read this was so friggin hot ,do tell

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
AWESOME

Great story/fantasy of mine. I hope to talk my wife into trying this with me. This is the story I will use to suggest it. Wish me luck...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Hot!

But the part about her being on the pill took some away from it. I liked her staying with her husband, but I would have liked it better if she had not gone on the pill and been impregnated by her black lover and she and her husband would raise the lovechild s theirs that she coceived in her out of control lust when she was with the other man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Retarded

Stupid racial crap, pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Jackpot

Not quite the way I would write the story but still very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wonderland

brill just great only better

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Hope Hubby Likes Driving Into the Lincoln Tunnel.

Hubby won't feel anything when he sticks his dick into Anna now!

These cuck husbands are really sick cocksuckers!

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
well written

quite erotic and well thought out, sexy and waiting to read the next chapter. ignore the haters and low stars,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bad grammar

I'n only on chapter 3 out of 5 and boy-oh-boy are there plenty of grammar mistakes. Words missing from sentences, words misspelled, and/or used incorrectly. What gives? You need an editor before publishing with this many mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Feels Like I'm watching a Train Wreck!

WTF?! Is that husband one dumb fuck or what?! Now that she's been claimed by the black mamba,Anna will never be satisfied by sex with her husband.Eventually Anna will shift over from being a loving wife to being Antwan's slut. It really doesn't mean shit to a tree though since all three characters are sleazy. There are only gonna be 2 survivors in this love triangle and,hubby won't be one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Plawgo

Dobre lecz murzyn powinien kilka razy hodować Annę

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, wish my wife was adventurous but no luck

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

10 stars, I love a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

-10 stars…. Had to even out things from the nut job that was enamored with this shit story. Stinky.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Super Hot story so far. But I can tell from experience that this marriage is over. Anna will begin to love the BBC of Antwan more and more every time she fucks him. Anna will love Jim less and less. It is just a matter of time before Jim is completely out. Here at the End of this Chapter, after the first night with Antwan, Anna is just feeling guilty for all the nasty and disrespectful things she said. She is trying to "have her cake, and eat it too." I figure that it is actually because of the Prejudice ingrained into us by our parents that makes interracial sex so wrong, and exciting at the same time. Simply put, "Playing with Fire" is what you are doing by bringing another man into your marriage anyway. Interracial sex is sure destruction. Regardless if the black man is bigger or not than the husband. The excitement of fucking for the wife having an interracial factor cannot be matched by the white hubby. Probably also has much to do with how sexually responsive the wife is and how important sex is to the wife. But, as exciting as actually giving your wife to a black man is, it isn't going to really be good for your marriage. Great Fantasy, but when your wife runs away with your black friend it is going to hurt a lot.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lol it’s amazing how upset people get at these STORIES I think most are way to angry, u need some ruffage in your diets, this might tickle a man’s curiosity doesn’t mean he is going to act or can

AltydJagsAltydJags4 months ago

I wish that was my wife's pussy with me watching and then it's my turn in her sopping pussy while the black guy takes her ass as well.

Alice1Alice13 months ago

the story is getting better and better. My poor little winkle is getting so very sore. That bit where she takes off her wedding ring and chucks it was superb

ejsathomeejsathome3 months ago

The situation was interesting, however, the dialogue was infantile. Nothing but garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous